Third World Americans

Story Info
Sexual turbulence in the decay of suburbia.
8k words
2.75
16.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a hot and humid day on the outskirts of the city, in the suburbs, kind of the suburbs, more like the fringes of the American dream. I am living in an abandoned house in some forgotten subdivision surrounded by welfare moms with doped-up disabled husbands and malnourished grubby children, whose only future will be pimping, drug dealing or selling their young little asses to creamy white boys in the glamorous hills of L.A. Occasionally when me and Denise are trippin-out on junk, I'll hear one of the little bastards start screaming outside, and crying like old Santa Clause just took a leather belt to his ass and let him know how hard life is gonna be. It rained yesterday and now the odor of the room we've been staying in has taken on an entirely different air, plane of decadent hygiene. Now the humidity has mingled with our sex, sweat, and empty beer bottles. I'm sitting naked on an old mattress with my legs spread and my back up against the wall. I have a layer of sweat on my skin that shines like a new black Cadillac in the dealer's show room and I know I have the rest of the day before the woman and I have to hit this guy's apartment I've staked out. He's got his money stashed in the place somewhere. I've been following him when he leaves. I figure Denise and I have enough junk to get a little beyond straight tonight. We can celebrate after we toss his place and make our score. I don't like the idea of being without money or junk for a day, it makes it more difficult to plan ahead and keep your cool.

"Marcus, we should find another place. This house is getting really gross."

Denise is a simple bitch. She is definitely a beautiful woman when she is cleaned up, but it's been a week since she has had a real shower. We clean up in public restrooms or with a neighbor's hose when we can. It's always best to avoid being clean when you have a good supply of junk, besides, who's going to notice us in our own private paradise?

"God damn it woman! The rent's free and the drugs are free! What the hell else you want? You can go back to that strip club I found you at and give fat office boys blow jobs for fifty bucks. It's not like I dragged you in here kickin' and screamin'."

"That was more than a month ago Marcus! You've been living off of me for the last two weeks. Remember! I got that money from my parents."

"Yeah, that was damned sweet of them too. Maybe you could get them to pay for some paint to cover those stains on the walls near the ceiling where it leaks or they could buy us some carpet that lies flat and doesn't come unfurled when we trip on the holes. Better yet, you could get them to buy us a couch to replace this stinky old mattress, with these uncomfortable buttons that keep pinching my ass. And a T.V. set-- yeah-- a T.V. set so we don't have to waste lighter fluid and matches all night entertaining ourselves."

"Marcus," she was standing in the doorway completely naked. It had been so hot out during the last week, neither of us had bothered to wear any clothes. She put a hand on the door jamb and the other on her hip. Crossing her ankles and holding herself up on one foot, she looked at me affectionately. Her loss of weight and muscle tone from our sporadic diet of microwave food at the C-store was taking its toll. She let that sensual smile of hers brighten the room and I stared at the streak of sunshine lighting up the depleted curve of her figure. The sun was sneaking in past the edge of a dingy blanket hanging from the window. The highlight of the sun against her side, contrasting with her lightly tanned skin made my soft, bent cock stir. "Marcus, the only entertainment around here you have to worry about is keeping your balls filled between fixes."

"Words to live by," I thought.

She took her hand from the door jamb, uncrossed her ankles, and let her other hand fall from her hip, all in one seamless motion. My cock straightened from the blood starting to fill it. Her long legs strutted across the room and her feet stopped at the edge of the mattress where her toes flexed and then she dropped to her knees, looking me straight in the eyes. My attention faded from the brown pools with their grey bags underneath, to the wet red skin pouting behind a flicking tongue. I felt her emaciated fist gently wrap around me and begin to squeeze. I inhaled deeply and felt the blood fill my manhood to stoking proportions, but she knew better. She knew there was more and slowly stroked until my whole body felt like there was a layer of Novocain just below the surface of my skin. And when my engorged cock stretched its own casing passed being comfortable, I could feel the muscles in my groin pulling it to my stomach. I shifted my whole body and sighed with my voice, feeling my neck tighten. That's when she dropped her tongue over her lower lip and I watched her plant her elbows on the mattress, between my legs, and then lick my shaft from base to tip. She did it again in quick succession and probably watched as my eyes squinted shut while I turned my head, breathing in quick short breaths.

"How long had it been?" I thought. At least two weeks, that's when we had our windfall and were able to buy more than enough junk to keep our minds off of sex. I had almost forgotten how difficult self control was. I gritted my teeth and looked down at her as I dug my fingers into the mattress. She put her mouth over my tingling pecker's head and swirled her tongue on its sensitive cleft. I gasped a couple of times and that's when she stopped using her hand to pull my cock toward her. She flashed me a deviant look, and then grabbed my hips, pushing her mouth down to my pubic hair then pulling back, a long slow suck. She continued to go down quickly then slowly suck back. I have time, I thought. She hasn't got a rhythm yet.

I looked across the room, the diffused yellow sunlight glowing through the blanket seemed to relax the warped drywall and make the interior of the house look like the inside of a urine filled toilet. My eyes traveled to the floor where piles of clothes were cast nonchalantly into various piles to be sniffed at and worn later. One of Denise's tops caught my eye. It was the semi-white one (used to be pure white) with a tiny pink bow and ribbon that went around the top hem. It had the spaghetti straps that went over her shoulders and held it loosely over her young upswept breasts. The part that used to cover her mid rift now covered half of a dark stain reaching across what had once, entirely, been a light beige Berber carpet. I remember the first time we fixed after sex and she got sick. I used an old newspaper to clean it up the best I could and then held her on the mattress all night, thinking what am I going to do when she leaves. I couldn't bring another woman in here after that.

Excitement shot straight through my waist from my groin. I clenched my ass cheeks and raised my hips. She didn't lose a beat. She had a rhythm going and wasn't going to stop for nothing. My whole cock was soaked with saliva and her head was bobbing like a piston with the gas pedal to the floor. I let my head fall back and closed my eyes. "Oooooh, Denise! You got it baby! Just a little longer!" She kept going until I could feel my balls boiling over like a pot of hot water. I always tried to tell myself in my mind that this was the point at which I could hold back my orgasm, but I was always wrong. Any man who had a muscle or organ in his balls that he could mentally control at the peak of his sex would either never cum or he would lose his mind. I brace myself for the explosion and as my finger tips dig into mattress cover and curl into my palms, I yell, "God Damn! Fuck!" My brow furls into my closed eyes and I see colors while I try breathing between the squirts and waves of pleasure that spread through my body and leave with each exhale. When I'm finished I look down at Denise and she calmly sucks at my softening member. She lifts her face, pressing her lips together and slowly massages my organ with her hand. As the corners of her mouth stretch into her high pretty cheeks, I assume she is enjoying the taste of everything I tried so hard to keep inside.

She raises her frail body up and sits between my legs, finished with my leaking cock, she's now ready for herself. She puts her arm up around my shoulders, leaving my arm underneath to cradle her back. I follow her thighs to her knees, which are bent over my own leg, using my free hand. It now rests on her knees and I watch her toes wiggle from the sensation. Feeling her hair beneath my chin, I tilt my head back and feel her soft lips tickle near my Adam's apple as she takes my free hand and holds it on her pubic mound. I feel the fine wet line with my middle finger. She spreads her legs apart and presses my hand firmly into her wetness. I spread the supple lips with two fingers, letting the middle one push on the hot skin there and I hear Denise moan. Pulling the side of her into my own chest, I feel her release of vocal pleasure resonating deep inside. With her palm on top of my hand, she uses her own middle finger to guide mine to where it is most needed. She tells me not to push so hard and begins motioning the tip of my finger in a circular motion.

"Like that. . . Slowly. . . That's it. . . Right there. . . Just keep going, like that," she tells me, catching her breath each time. I feel her other hand move from below my neck to the back of my head and she tilts her face up with her eyes closed and her lips parted. I can just see the white of her teeth. My eyes move over her neck to her firm pointed breasts. I notice her tan has faded since our binge and I can see the redness in her firm swollen nipples. Her hand is in my short, greasy, curls, trying to pull my face into her chest. I oblige the force of her hand and take one of the hardened peaks into my mouth, feeling the softness of her breast spread across my face. I swirl my tongue around the unforgiving nub, listening to her self-absorbed pleas.

"Oooooh yes! Suck it. . . Yeah! Harder. . . Harder!"

It feels like I have half her breast in my mouth and I'm sucking up the skin between my teeth. I relax my jaw, letting the nipple sink to where I can reach it with my tongue. I flick it with the tip.

"Yeah. . . Yeah. . . Keep doing that."

I feel her middle finger pressing down on mine and the circles are beginning to turn faster. She's in her zone and she's panting through her vocal chords. I decide to drag it out for a while. I try to think of something and my tongue starts to hurt so I go back to swirling it around the nipple. I feel her hand trying to push mine down and turn faster, but I'm in control and I won't cave in to her greed. When the rhythm of her panting is broken by a heavy sigh, I switch to the other nipple. I suck it hard and rub my tongue back and forth on it. Her breathing speeds up again and her hand is desperately pushing mine into her pussy. I catch the sweet scent of her sex in my nostrils and realize my entire hand is wet. I curl my finger against her clit and start moving my hand up and down, like I'm jacking off for dear life.

"Oh!!!"

All the breath leaves her body and she lets go of my hand and clinches my bicep.

"Jesusssssssss. . ." She hisses. . . And her whole body tenses up pushing against my leg and the arm I am cradling her with. My hand is still furiously tenderizing her pussy, when she starts squirming violently, and loud, highly punctuated sounds of pleasure explode from her with each exhale. I revel in the ecstasy, until, after what I feel has been a short time, her squirming stops, her noises stop, and her hand is on mine again. I feel her bite my neck fairly hard then say, demandingly, into my ear, "Stop."

It's over. I let her go and tell her to get up. She looks at me funny, stands up, and then sees what's going on. My cock is hard again and nodding for more.

"Get on your knees."

She steps onto the mattress then drops to all fours, sticking her ass out the way I like it. I move between her legs and plunge into her sex. With my mouth gaping open, I let out a deep sigh, like I just sprang out of the water after diving into a perfectly cool swimming pool. I start to pump, nice and slow, getting a full stroke each time. I know this is going to take a while. She just came and I'm going to have to let her warm up again. I shake my head, like on the cartoons, and try to focus on different things around the room. I got my hands set on her hips and lightly hold her in place, while I try to keep from losing control. There's the hall to the bathroom and the bedrooms. There's the yellow wall. There's the front door. There's the closet. There's the doorway into the kitchen. There's the other wall. Behind me is another doorway from the kitchen. The one Denise was standing in. There's a huge dining space behind me and a picture window where the sun is shining in and sliding glass doors after that. Of course there's plywood leaning over those glass doors, but there's no need to get picky. I'm just fucking a beautiful woman, trying not to cum, trying not to cum, trying not to cum.

"Oooooh-- Fuck yeah!" Denise yells, flipping her dirty blonde hair back.

I sink myself all the way into her and scoop up her crusty, golden mane in my hands. I gather her unwashed hair into a thick pony tail, then feel it lightly crunch, as I grip it tightly into my right hand, and then make a fist.

"Spread your legs a little baby," I tell her. "Yeah, right there, perfect."

I flex my right arm until I feel her pulling forward. I set my left hand on a tight, rounded, ass cheek, leaving it in the ready position. I start pumping again slowly, getting a feel for her resistance as I sink into her. I'm patient as I time my right arm to our rhythm, pulling her into me then relaxing. "That's it," I hear myself think, "Just keep pulling your self into her-- just like that-- don't stop." I'm feeling real good when I suddenly realize that I'm getting good solid hits on her. Her petit butt is molded to my body, falling between my legs like it was meant to be there permanently, but I keep letting it get away: pulling it in, letting it go.

"God damn. I love this. I live for this," I think out loud.

Denise pulls her head forward and my back teeth come together. My jaw and my face tense up and I start hitting her harder; none of this slap, slap, slap. I'm hitting her good and solid. I can feel my balls tingling, their beginning to boil.

"Oh!!!" I hear Denise gasp.

Her body goes limp and I can feel the slack between us. My mind is raging. It screams inside me, "I'm gonna boil over baby! Not now!" I smack her ass good and hard. There's a reaction. I smack her hard again, listening for the strength in my swing. Not quite enough. I smack her repeatedly until I hear a good whack and the tension in my right arm is good again. I'm hitting her good, pounding that pussy. This is it. I'm going to cum any time now. Denise is moaning like a Halloween ghost and I can see her arms and legs shaking.

"Fucking God!" I yell. "Fucking God damn! Hell yeah!" My cum doesn't last very long. But my relief is incredible. Both of us are exhausted and as our bodies relax, I can hear the steady slap, slap, slap, of me against her ass, as I start to wind down. I pull back and let myself fall out of her, then drop onto the mattress, lying on my side.

Denise is lying on her side. She's looking at me and beads of sweat cling to every inch of her body. I wipe my forehead with my hand and look to see how wet it is. I shake my head like a dog coming in from the rain. I stop and smile at Denise and she's laughing. Seeing her after hard sex is the best thing in the world. She's always in a good mood, smiling, wanting to talk. I'm like flying a million miles in the air, saying and doing anything stupid to get her attention. When we get like this, we both laugh like children during a sleep-over.

I pull myself up to the edge of the mattress and look over the side. There's a half eaten bag of sunflower seeds. I dump a small pile onto the floor. I pick up one seed and crack it between my teeth then eat the inside part.

"Why don't you go get that jug of water out of the cupboard baby," I say to her. As I put another seed between my teeth, I barely see her hand reach over to my nipple, and then she twists it like she's pulling fruit off a tree. "God damn bitch-- what-the-fuck?!"

"Why don't you go get it yourself bitch," she says, laughing hysterically.

"You think that's god damn funny, don't you?"

"You don't see me whining about the hickies on my tits do you?"

"Hickies! I'll give you some god damn hickies." I reach out to grab her hair and she slaps my hand away.

"Why do you eat sunflower seeds like that?" She asks me.

"What? You mean one at a time."

"Yeah. Why don't you just put a handful in your mouth and crack the seeds, spit them out, and eat them, like everyone else?"

"I don't like all that salty taste in my mouth."

She presses her lips together and smiles. Then she blows her cheeks out like a fish. "You don't like all that salt in your mouth. . . You should try it some time."

"Here. You take some. You like it so much."

"Nah, I don't want to be thirsty."

"See. You eat them like this, and you can wait for your woman to go get the water."

We're giggling; when I start to roll back and feel one of the mattress buttons pinch my butt cheek. "Ow! Damn it."

"What's wrong?"

"Oh these damn mattress buttons keep pinching me."

"I know. I hate that. When are you going to go toss that guy's apartment for some money?"

"As soon as it gets dark, I'm going to head over there and see if he's left yet. He usually goes dancing Friday nights and leaves the place empty. You're coming with me. You're going to be my lookout."

"How much do you think he has?"

"I don't know. I see him go up to that check cashing place every week and come home. I'm guessing a couple hundred bucks. He works for some dude in a roach coach bending tacos and cooking beans."

"Oh-- so that's what you do while I sit in here reading the bible and the news papers."

I'm looking at her bible next to the sunflower seeds as I pick up another one. She says she got it from a motel while she was working at the strip joint. She's always telling me to grab the free newspapers when I go out. When I see some racks outside the store, I grab a bunch for her. I don't know how anybody can read so much. You'd think Denise was the smartest woman in the world with the amount of reading she does. Here she is with me, shooting heroin and fucking like a wild animal. I toss another shell and after I eat the soft part, I tell her the way it is. "That's right woman. I'm the hunter and you are the gatherer. Now shake your little booty into that kitchen and gather me some mother-fuckin' water."

================================

"Get over here. He's getting ready to leave."

"Hang on a minute. I'm takin' a piss," I tell her.

Denise and I are hiding behind a line of dry old juniper bushes in some dude's yard. They're a little brown on the ends, but they still have a lot of green in them. They're hardy bushes. The grass in this dude's yard isn't as yellow as the grass of the apartment complex we're staking out. Before the two of us cleaned up with his garden hose, it looked like the dude must have watered his grass and shrubs once a week or something. After the rain and our bath, he can skip this week.

I put my prick back in my pants and zip up. I squat down next to Denise, so I can see through the bushes into the window of the apartment. We can see the taco-bender walking around in there, looking for something. He's wearing a white cotton undershirt with no sleeves. His belly sticks out and we can see the skin under his arms swinging back and forth.

"God. Look at that fat fuck," says Denise, giggling. "What do you think he's looking for? He's probably looking for a razor to shave his back." I let out a snort and start laughing. "He's probably looking for his condoms," she goes on, "like he's going to get lucky for the first time in his life. He probably has a big old vat of Vaseline next to his bed. Are you sure you want to touch this guy's money?"