Third Year After Ch. 05

Story Info
Revelations at a funeral, and an old flame returns.
10.6k words
4.76
17.8k
38

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,925 Followers

Author's Note: Welcome to the fifth chapter of "Third Year After", the continuation of the story begun in "First Year After", and continued in "Second Year After". I recommend that you read the two preceding series, and the four preceding chapters of this series, before beginning this chapter. I hope you enjoy the ongoing story.

Disclaimer: All sexual activity described in this story involves fictional characters over the age of 18.

~~~~~

August 3, 2015

Patti's birthday fell on a Tuesday, and for her birthday wish, she wanted the whole family together in bed, just as Amber had wanted back in February. This time we had the bed to make it work. We tried to find a way for all of us to focus on Patti at once, but the best we could do was Patti in the Split Bamboo position with Henry, while Patti and Mom double-teamed my cock, Sandy and Toni licked her breasts, while Amber got her face between Patti and Henry to lick at her clit. Patti went multi-orgasmic from all of the attention, shuddering over and over.

Mom took over my blowjob, and I came in her mouth around the time Patti had her seventh orgasm, I think. Mom then dripped my load into Patti's mouth, who squealed then swallowed. She came so hard again, she passed out, just as Henry shot his own load into her.

While Patti recovered, Sandy and Toni got into one 69, while Amber cleaned her dad up with her tongue. After Patti roused, Amber got over her in a 69, and proceeded to put Patti back into orbit, cleaning out Henry's cum. Henry moved to the other end of the bed, and pressed himself into Amber.

Mom stroked my cock to erection, then pushed me on my back and climbed on to me, sliding me into her wetness, then leaned forward to kiss me, grinding her pussy onto my length. She grabbed my shoulders, and used them as leverage to stroke herself back and forth, her breasts scraping across my chest. I grabbed them in my hand, tweaking her nipples, and she came, accidentally biting my lip. She apologized by saying, "You have an owie? Let me kiss it better," and kissed me even more deeply. The intensity of the kiss combined with her kegels to make me shoot off again, just as she came again.

Unlike Amber's birthday, this one wound up with us all seven of us sleeping together, when six wouldn't have fit before. Sure, we still had to spoon, but we were so used to that, it barely needed to be commented on.

~~~~~

August 9, 2015

I got a quick call from Matt, telling me that his father had died, in the hospital, the night before. The funeral was scheduled for the 15th, and he was offering to let Patti and I stay in the apartment, since Matt and Sophia were going to be at his mother's house, in the room he grew up in.

We informed the rest of the family that we would be headed to Kansas City for the weekend, again.

~~~~~

August 14, 2015

Friday night, Sophia had to meet us at the apartment when we arrived, since we no longer had the keys.

Once inside, we hugged her, and I could tell she was nervous about something.

Patti asked before I could, "What's wrong, Sophia? And don't tell me 'nothing'".

"Carla came onto me, the other day. I was at her house, helping with some stuff for the funeral while Matt was working at one of the stores, and out of nowhere, she kissed me."

"Matt's mom? What did you do?" Patti asked.

"I reacted by kissing her back, then pulled away."

"There's more to it than that, isn't there?" I asked.

Sophia slumped onto the couch, and we sat on either side of her. "She assumed that because I was in a foursome with Patti, that I must be bisexual. I started to explain that I'm not bi, when I realized that I'd gotten really wet, and wanted to feel her lips against mine again. So, I kissed her. We wound up going to bed together. I can't explain it, it was so different than when you and I were together, Patti. She totally turns me on."

Patti took Sophia's hand. "Sweetie, you don't have to be attracted to every woman on the planet to be bisexual. Did it occur to you that you just aren't that attracted to me, but you are, to Carla?"

Sophia answered with, "I guess..."

"What did Matt say?" I asked.

"I haven't told him," Sophia answered.

"Why not?" Patti reacted.

"Because he'd totally freak out. He's told me that he worries that what happened between you and your Mom would happen with him, too. For me to have slept with his Mom would totally look like a repeat of how Patti and your Mom had sex together first."

"Were you talking about Matt before she kissed you?" Patti asked.

"No, we were talking about the Fall marketing launch, while sorting through pictures of Sam."

Patti asked, "Any evidence at all to suggest that she was thinking about Matt when she kissed you? That you were a substitute for him? Because when my first time happened with Tina, it was after she had seen Drew and I making love, and we were talking about that and Drew's lovemaking, in explicit terms, and the first kiss came from that turn-on, and the attraction she was feeling towards both of us, not just me."

"No, nothing like that," Sophia said. "Matt and I haven't even made love while at his parents' house since Sam died. He doesn't want her to even hear us. Do you think I should tell Matt?"

"Better you than her," Patti replied. "But tell me, did you enjoy it? Did you give, as well as receive?"

Sophia finally smiled. "It was good, considering that neither of us have much experience in giving, and were just trying to match what had been done to us. She'd never been with a woman before, so only received from men, apparently Sam was pretty good at it. My experience with you was only in receiving, and she certainly wasn't as good as any of you were. But that didn't matter, because we were newbies, together. We did manage to make each other cum, though. I just don't know what to do, now."

"Did you talk about it, afterwards?" Patti asked.

"No, we had to get cleaned up, because Matt was due home from work."

"Communication is key, Sophia. You don't know whether she expects to do this again. She doesn't know if you do. Most importantly, if she does want to repeat, you don't know whether she wants Matt involved or just for him to share you with her. It's not like you can come right out and ask that, either. She would have to volunteer that. Because Drew walked in on us, I never had to tell him, but it was fairly clear that she was not only turned on by him being there, but comfortable being skin-to-skin with him when they hugged and kissed afterward."

"It was a big step towards eventually going to bed with my Mom, for sure. But the reasons why it happened matter, a lot."

"I'll talk to both of them, tonight. I've got to go. Sleep well, and I'll see you at the service."

Patti and I made love afterwards, but I admit I was preoccupied by Sophia's situation with Carla, and when we finished, it turned out that Patti was as well.

"Matt's been so opposed to incest all this time," Patti said. "What is he going to do, if his mom does make a move on him?"

"I don't know. If you had asked me six months before my Dad died if my Mom was going to become my lover and wife, I would have told you it was impossible. Yet, it happened, over a stretch of time, one change at a time. But to flip that around, what happens if Matt goes along with it? His reason for not wanting to come to Dallas goes away, if he accepts incest after all."

Patti smirked. "Maybe we'd wind up inviting all three of them to Dallas?"

~~~~~

August 15, 2015

The funeral service was being held in the same church where Matt & Sophia had married. Patti and I sought out Matt and Sophia. When I went to hug him, he whispered, "We need to talk. Tonight, at the apartment." He moved over to greet someone else, and I got to hug Sophia briefly before she followed him.

Patti overheard the exchange, and shot me a look, but there were far too many people around for us to have a conversation about it, until we went out to our car, to join the procession to the cemetery where Sam was going to be buried.

Patti said, "I would guess that Sophia talked to Matt, but I can't tell what his reaction was."

"I know," I said. "I guess we'll have to wait until later."

Matt was too busy the rest of the day to talk, just as I had been most of the day of my Dad's memorial, so it wasn't until 10 o'clock that Matt and Sophia showed up at the apartment, letting themselves in. He looked tired, but more angry than sad.

The first words out of his mouth were, "God damn it, Drew! Why did you ever confess to your incest? You've got me all turned around, thinking my Mom is going to come seduce me, like yours did."

"Hello, to you, too," I said, snarkily. "First off, if you think back, I never confessed to you about my Mom. You found out by snooping into Sophia's Skype recordings. We told her because Patti felt she could be trusted, since I needed to know whether it would be safe to tell you, and the answer I got was 'no', so I didn't tell you. If anything, you've just proven us rightnot to tell you. Second, my mom didn't seduce me, as much as our attraction and physicality towards each other grew mutually over a couple of months, rooted at first in comforting each other, and a few other incidents that got us thinking of each other in a sexual way. By the time she asked me to make love to her, I was ready to say 'yes'. But none of that means the same thing is going to happen with you and your Mom. Do you want it to?"

Matt avoided the question. "But, she and Sophia... they made love. Sophia told me about it, last night. Just like your Mom did with Patti."

I said, "By itself, that doesn't prove a thing, beyond that your Mom may have been seeking comfort in Sophia. It certainly doesn't prove that she's thinking about you. My mom making love with Patti was significant in the progression between my Mom and me, but my point is it was a progression. Part of what made it significant was that I walked in on it, and witnessed my Mom making love to Patti, having an orgasm, and finding out later that what turned the two of them on was talking about me. That's not how Sophia described what happened with Carla."

Patti turned to Sophia, and asked, "Did you have the talk with Carla that you said you were going to have?"

Sophia answered. "Yes, and she is prepared to repeat it, so long as Matt knows and gives his blessing. I told her I was going to talk to Matt next. He wanted to talk with you before I respond to her. I did not get any sense that she wants him there, just for him to know. But like you said, you can't just ask, 'Do you also want to fuck your son?'"

I responded, "Well, I've already asked the son what he wants, and watched him dodge the question. What doyouwant, Matt? If your mom expressed a desire, would you make love to her?"

Timidly, he said, "Yes." After a few seconds, he said in a louder voice, "Satisfied? I admit I'm attracted to my Mom. Always have been. I had to actively reinforce the incest taboo as a teen, just to stop fantasizing about her, okay? It became ingrained in me. Then you come along, wanting me to overlook it, and every time I think about you and your Mom, I think about me and mine, and that scares me. I don't want to lose her love, lose her altogether, by pushing her for sex."

I put my hand on his shoulder. "Then don't push, not even a little. Don't expect anything. Show her your love in the usual ways, particularly now, as she deals with losing your Dad. If she wants more from you, it will show up, probably in small ways at first like a longer hug or a deeper kiss. Or it won't. Be open to it, but don't assume it will happen. Your only decision today is whether you're going to let your Mom and Sophia be together again."

He looked at me like I'd performed some miracle, before saying, "If that would make the two of them happy, then of course I say yes."

Patti said, "You should be the one to tell her that. That would be better than relaying your approval through Sophia. Let her know that you're comfortable with sharing Sophia, and want her to have what happiness she can. Show her that her sexuality doesn't embarrass you, or offend you. If there is some attraction there on her part, that might be the time for her to show it. But if she doesn't, you haven't lost anything, so don't act like you have. Like Drew said, don't have any expectations, because that's what resentments grow from."

Carla was expecting them back at the house, so we said our goodbyes once more, and Matt and Sophia left.

~~~~~

August 22, 2015

A week later, it was back to college for Sandy, with classes to start on the 24th. As we said our farewells, I wished her luck with the new roommate, then Henry ran her to the airport. I was going to miss her terribly until I saw her in November.

~~~~~

September, 5, 2015

Henry and I were on grocery duty, grabbing steaks and other items for our Labor Day barbecue. We were done and headed for the checkout, when we heard a female voice call out, "Henry? Is that you?"

We both turned, and I saw a beautiful and curvy redhead in her 40s walking towards us. "Ginger?" Henry asked. "Oh my gawd!"

She pulled Henry into a hug, before planting a kiss on him that curled evenmytoes. I could imagine what it was doing to Henry. "I've missed you, mister," she said, when she finally let his lips go, but still held him tight. Looking at her closer, she was one of those redheads who has freckles all over.

Henry was blushing. He asked, "When did you get back? Are you back for good?"

Ginger's smile evaporated, and she said, "Mom passed away two months ago, so after wrapping up her estate, I got a job at Dallas Regional, again."

"That's where my Mom used to work!" I said.

They both turned to me and Henry said, "Umm, Ginger, I'd like you to meet my step-son, Drew Barnes. Drew, this is Dr. Ginger Carpenter, my last girlfriend before I met your mom."

Ginger's eyes went wide and before I could say hello she blurted, "You're married?" as she grabbed his left hand to check his wedding ring. "Well, I guess you are. Congratulations! Who's the lucky lady?"

Henry looked a question my way, and I nodded. He said, "Two ladies, actually, one legally, one not. I'm in a polyamorous relationship with Drew's mother Tina and his Aunt Toni. The legal marriage is to Tina."

Ginger gasped, softly. "You're involved with sisters?" she asked, her voice almost squeaking. It sounded more like surprise than revulsion, but I couldn't be sure. "Hold on, do you mean Tina Barnes, the OR nurse who worked at Regional? Isn't she married?"

"Her husband passed away almost three years ago. Tina and Toni are pseudo-sister-in-laws," Henry said. "Toni dated Tina's brother-in-law Dave for many years, so is more of an honorary sister-in-law and aunt, since she never married him. I really wish I had more time to talk, but we've got ice cream in the cart that will be melted if we don't get it home soon."

"I'd like to hear this longer story," Ginger said. "When can we get together, maybe?"

"Are you free on Monday?" Henry asked. "We're having a big barbecue and pool party. That's what we were shopping for. Bring the kids."

"Yeah, I'm free, I don't actually start at the hospital for another week, but my kids are in college now, and went back to campus right before I moved back." Ginger said. "When did you put in a pool?"

"I've moved, too, only to find that Tina was my new neighbor, and then met Toni through her. Tina's house has the pool and a hot tub. Let me put both addresses in your phone." Henry turned to me and asked, "Drew, can you take the cart to checkout, and I'll catch up with you?"

As I walked away, I heard Ginger say, "I didn't think you were ready to get married, again," but didn't hear Henry's response.

~~~~~

On the way home in my Mustang, I had to ask Henry, "Did her parents really name a redheaded girl Ginger?"

"Hah!" Henry exclaimed. "According to Ginger, her parents picked the name in honor of Ginger Rogers, the dancer and actress, and did so before she was born, only to have her pop out with bright red hair. The dancer was born Virginia, so Ginger was also a nickname for that, and while she was a chestnut red, she dyed her hair blond for show-business, so wasn't famous for being a redhead. In any case, the use of the word ginger as a term to describe redheads wasn't as common in the U.S. back then as it was in Britain. It took hold here apparently because of the Harry Potter books."

"Hmmm," I said. "So... when I was headed to the checkout, I heard her ask about you not being ready to marry again when you were with her. How close did you two get to that?"

"Not very, at least from my end," Henry said. "She'd begun hinting at it, but I wasn't about to propose. I think Amber mentioned recently that I dated Ginger during Amber's Freshman year, after I'd already been intimate with her. Since my commitment was to Amber, I would have eventually needed to find a reason to break up with Ginger before she stumbled onto the secret, or tell her myself. Like your Mom breaking up with that guy Steve before she dated me. Instead, Ginger broke things off first, when her Mom got sick, and my unwillingness to commit was one of the reasons she gave for being willing to leave Dallas."

"And she has kids?" I asked.

"Two. A daughter Wendy, who is only a few months older than Sandy, but a grade ahead of her, so she'd be a college Junior now. And a son Toby, who'd be a college Senior now. Nice kids, when I knew them, but it's been more than four years."

~~~~~

At home, Henry related the encounter to our wives. Mom asked, "So, should I be the jealous one this time?"

Henry cringed a little, before saying, "Jealous? Of Ginger? She's an ex-girlfriend, with the emphasis on the ex."

"And if she decides she wants to change that status back to active?" Mom asked.

"Why would she?" he asked. "I'm married now."

Amber said, "You just told her that you are polyamorous, Dad. If you're willing to have two wives, why not three?"

"Should I have not told her?" Henry asked.

Amber shook her head. "No, I think enough people around the hospital know about your triad with Toni and Tina that she'd quickly hear about it from someone. Better to be up front, so she doesn't wonder why you didn't say anything."

Patti asked, "The question is, Henry, what you do you want to see happen? Is Ginger someone you would want to be intimate with again, outside of the six of us? We all agreed to keep this an open marriage, so you don't need our permission. Or do you see her as someone who could maybe be another spouse for all of us? Or somewhere in between?"

Before Henry answered, I chipped in with, "She seemed a bit surprised when Henry said Tina and Toni were my Mom and Aunt, thinking they might be sisters. Would she have a negative reaction to our incest?"

Henry said, "One thing at a time, kids. I don't even know if she's still interested in me, never mind whether she is going to click with the rest of you enough to even consider revealing our larger marriage."

Amber came over and hugged Henry, saying, "I only met her a couple of times, Dad, but she was totally into you back then. If you had proposed, her answer would have been yes, I'm sure of it. If her Mom hadn't gotten sick, she might have even proposed to you, first. So, you better be prepared for her to be at least thinking about being your third wife, and how to handle it."

~~~~~

September 7, 2015

We were all ready for our Labor Day barbecue. The double-queen in Center House had been disassembled and stowed, since we expected people to be in and out of the house all day. It was forecast to be a warm day with temps in the mid 90s, with no rain, perfect for a pool party.

Toni and I were in the Center kitchen, stocking its refrigerator with drinks to replenish the coolers when they ran low, when the doorbell rang. The party wasn't supposed to start for another hour, but there's always someone who comes early. I went to answer it, and it was Ginger at the door, carrying two bottles of white wine and a beach towel. She had on a white shirt over an apparent bikini top, and denim shorts that I expected had a bikini bottom underneath.

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,925 Followers