Third Year After Ch. 06

Story Info
Ginger and Sandy face decisions, Henry conquers fear.
9.1k words
4.75
15.6k
38

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,930 Followers

Author's Note: Welcome to the sixth chapter of "Third Year After", the continuation of the story begun in "First Year After", and continued in "Second Year After". I recommend that you read the two preceding series, and the first five chapters of this one, before beginning this chapter. I hope you enjoy the ongoing story.

Disclaimer: All sexual activity described in this story involves fictional characters over the age of 18.

~~~~~

October 17, 2015

My cousin Angie's birthday on the 20th fell in the middle of the week, so her parents threw her party on the Sunday before. With Carrie gone at college, Angie's behavior seemed more normal towards Patti and me. Even more important, the family seemed to be in a better mood about our triad, actually asking us to bring Amber and KJ the next time we had a family function.

~~~~~

November 6, 2015

Ginger came over for another family dinner, and seemed down. We all picked up on it, but Henry is the one who asked, "What's wrong, honey?"

A tear rolled down Ginger's left cheek, as she said, "I don't think I can keep doing this. The closer we get to Thanksgiving and my kids coming home, the tenser I get about having to tell them about this family and everything. I know you say that it's okay if some of my answers are no, but how do I ask to join half of a group marriage?"

"You want to marry us?" Henry asked.

"I think I do. Even without having made love to the three younger members yet, I know I want to, but then how do I tell my kids?"

I suggested, "Why tell them about all six of us? Why not just tell them about Henry, Toni and Tina?"

Ginger looked my way and said, "If I move in here, they would need to move in, too, not that I'm sure you have the room. You would either have to split your marriage into the two triads for real, or they would have to know and accept the situation. Once they get to that point, they..."

"They would want to join in?" Amber asked. "Is that the real problem? You're not sure you can be sexual with your own kids?"

All Ginger could do was nod, as the tears started streaming down her face.

Henry hugged her to him, and let her cry, then picked her up and carried her into his bedroom, closing the door.

"Oh, shit," I muttered. "What do we do now?"

"We let Henry talk to her," Mom said. "He'll know what to say. Meanwhile, we should eat, before the food gets cold. I'll set aside plates for them."

~~~~~

When Ginger and Henry came back out, she came to me, and said, "Make love to me tonight. Just you and me. Henry got me to realize that most of my fear revolves around being intimate with Toby, rather than Wendy. If I let myself indulge in the similarities in your appearance, maybe I can overcome that fear. I know it's not really fair to treat you as a proxy, but I'm not sure there's a better way."

"I'll try to be the best Toby I can be. I get that this is important, not just to you, but to all of us, okay?" I looked over to Henry and asked, "Should I assume that you'll take our four wives and the babies over to Center tonight, so I'll take Ginger to East?"

"That's fine," he responded.

"You should eat first," I said to Ginger, and helped her microwave the plate Mom had made for her. Henry heated up his as well, and sat with us at the table. As we were sitting there, Ginger's cell phone rang. I saw that the screen said, "Wendy".

"Hi honey. —— I'm over at Henry's house, having dinner. —— You do? —— Okay, I can make those arrangements. —— Okay, sweetie, goodbye."

"That was my daughter," Ginger said. "She and Toby were looking at airfares, and they can't find an affordable one in the time-frame they have between classes, given all of the other college kids trying to get home. So, she wants me to fly up to Denver a few days before their classes let out, and stay with them through the holiday."

"Were they making their own arrangements?" Patti asked.

Ginger shrugged. "Well, their dad's parents left them quite a bit of money, as their only heirs, so they pay their own tuition, rent and airfare. They'll be paying mine, as well, I just have to swap some shifts at the hospital to be able to go, since I haven't accumulated all of the vacation time I'd need."

After Ginger ate, I kissed my wives goodnight, and walked hand—in-hand with Ginger via the private route to East, explaining how it allowed us to transit between the houses without the neighbors knowing. So far as they knew, I'd never left East after parking my car in the garage.

Inside, we walked up to the bedroom, and began to kiss next to the bed, gradually getting more passionate, as we started slipping each other's clothes off. Ginger's breasts were gorgeous, D-cups, with the same freckles she had everywhere else. I began to suck on the broad areola, as her hand started to stroke my cock. She pulled me onto the bed, saying, "I heard 69 is a popular position here. Does that include boy-girl?"

"Definitely," I said, as she moved into position over me. Every woman I get to explore cunnilingus with seems to react differently. Ginger's labia were particularly sensitive, and her first orgasm popped before I'd even reached her clit, as I had two fingers up her tunnel rubbing her g-spot and was nibbling on the inner labia.

Her blowjob only intensified after that, as if her cumming allowed her to go all out. Whatever the reason, I took it as a challenge to get her to cum again before she made me explode, and we wound up cumming at the same time.

Slipping me out of her mouth, she moaned, "Oh, Toby. I love you." I then felt her freeze. "I'm sorry, Drew."

"Don't be," I said, as I turned around to look her in the eyes, and caressed her cheek. "You came right out and told me that you wanted to imagine that this was Toby making love to you. So, I'm neither offended nor surprised that you would call out his name in passion. If it will help you arrive at a decision where I get to make love to you more often than just tonight, I can put up with being called someone else for one night. Would you prefer we use positions where you can't see my face, like rear entry or reverse cowgirl?"

"You're good for that many rounds?" she asked, incredulously.

"I'll probably be good for all night," I responded. "If you don't mind getting your pussy licked while I recover my erection, or just talking like this. You're beautiful, sexy, naked and willing. I might not even lose my erection between some rounds. I'm hard again right now."

"So, you are. I want this round to just be you and me, missionary so I can see your face. No Toby at all. Okay?"

"Yes, my love," I said, seriously.

"You mean that?" she asked, stopping me before I climbed between her legs.

"Yes, I do. For tonight at least, you are my lover, and the act is about showing you my love. I tend to fall in love with the women I have sex with, and I can feel that beginning to happen with you. It's never just about fucking for me, it never has been."

"Even with four wives, you're still able to love even more?"

"Yeah, with ease. Love is not a limited resource. They're not all active partners, but I could list ten women I love with all my heart, if I include you."

"Name them, chronologically from when you fell in love with them," she challenged.

"Corrinne, Patti, Tina, Toni, Jean, Sophia, Amber, Sandy, Maria, Ginger."

"Corrinne? High school girlfriend?" Ginger asked.

"Yeah, I gave her my virginity and my heart. She preferred the quarterback over the programmer geek and broke up with me for him. A couple other girls I dated after her and made love to, but they didn't rise to that level. Then I met Patti the first month of college, and forgot all about them. Last I heard, the quarterback got drafted by the Seahawks, and she's still with him. But I'll never stop loving her, even though she's out of my life."

"Is Maria your Aunt Maria?"

"Yes," I answered. "I've only been intimate with her twice, but it was enough to transform my love for her. She's not a regular participant here. Mom visits her, occasionally, sometimes with Henry. But we've got a standing date for Christmas Eve."

"Right now, you've got a standing pole, that I would like to feel inside me. I had my tubes tied after Wendy, you don't need to worry about birth control failing."

I climbed between Ginger's legs, and slid my cock between her lips, and pressed forward into her warm snugness. Ginger wrapped her legs around my back. Starting slow, I gradually built up my speed, raising her legs to my shoulders, until my thighs were slapping her ass, and she came under me, rubbing her own clit. Thrusting even harder, I came into her before her shuddering finished, and kept my erection going as I slowed down only a little.

"You... are... still... hard..." she managed, between gasps. "Oh, gawd, I'm cummming again!"

Her muscles were rippling around me, and I almost came twice in under a minute, but didn't quite crest. It was exquisite pleasure riding that edge, before it subsided. But when Ginger came again, I let loose, filling her up.

We untangled, and I lay beside her again, lazily stroking the freckles right at the edge of her areola. She looked over at me, with sparkling eyes. "I felt it. Your love. You project it like energy, like nobody I've ever been with before."

"And I feel it flow back to me, just as much. That's why we say love is unlimited. The more you give, the more you get back. It's also as close as I get to religion, too. I believe that the energy I share with you stays with you, changes you a little, or maybe a lot, and the energy I get from you becomes part of me as well. I think my openness to that energy fuels falling in love for me. I don't think it's limited to sex, either. We exchange energy with everyone we come into contact with. That way, the people who have left us are still part of us. Like Corrinne will always be part of me, and my Dad."

"That's awfully deep, for pillow talk," Ginger teased.

I grinned. "Do you want to try another position, pretend I'm Toby again?"

"No, I actually don't. Want to pretend you're Toby, that is. I think I got my answers, already. If Toby's interested in making love to his momma, I'm ready for it. Wendy too, now that I've got some experience. I'll only tell them about your family's incest if I succeed in getting together with them, otherwise I don't think they would accept it. Right now, they know I'm seeing Henry again, but I haven't said anything about him being married to two women already. What I'll do if they reject me, I don't know."

We made love twice more, before finally falling asleep.

~~~~~

November 7, 2015

The next morning, at breakfast, Ginger said to everyone, "I've decided that I'm going to try and get my kids to make love to me, as a prerequisite to telling them about all of you. Between that and all of the extra shifts I'll have to take so that I can even go, I think it's best if I take a break from this group, until I know I can move forward the way I think I need to, with my kids in support of it."

We all hugged and kissed her goodbye, and she left.

~~~~~

November 20, 2015

Sandy flew home for Thanksgiving week, arriving at DFW around 10 PM. I picked her up at the insanely busy airport, giving her a big hug, and drove her home. She yawned almost as soon as she got in the car, reclined her seat, and napped on the drive home. She went straight into East House to get to sleep. She hadn't been able to get a direct flight, instead connecting via a 3-hour layover in Atlanta, so I knew it was a long day for her.

~~~~~

November 21, 2015

The next morning, we had a big breakfast at West House to welcome her home.

"So, how are things between you and your new roommate? Amanda, right?" Amber asked.

"Yeah, Amanda. She's terrific, a lot of fun to be around," Sandy replied. "We have already decided we're going to room together again, next year. The only downside is she hasn't been much good as a study buddy, between being a year behind me and being Pre-Law."

~~~~~

November 24, 2015

Henry and I made love to Mom and Toni together in the bedroom at Center House, while Amber, Patti and Sandy watched all of the babies at West. Other than the weekly everyone together events we did on the double queen, he and I rarely wound up in the same bed together, perhaps once or twice a month, but we agreed that doing so was important to the sense that we were one marriage, not two. The wives arranged the schedule, so we didn't think of it as obligatory.

We were both flat on our backs, about two feet of distance between us, letting the women ride cowgirl, Toni bouncing on me and Mom on Henry, when Henry reached over to take my hand in his, slipping his fingers between mine. It was significant because, in nearly a year of being my co-husband, and even longer of being intimate with the same women, he had avoided any but the most accidental contact between us while in bed together, and would sometimes flinch when even that happened. I looked over at him, and he simply said, "I'm done being afraid of touching you, Drew."

I felt an energy flowing between us, that was about love, not sex. In turn, it spread to Mom and Toni, and soon the four of us were all cumming at the same time, grunts and screams filling the room.

Toni and Mom slid to either side of us, leaving Henry and I still comfortably holding hands. After a few moments, Henry turned his head towards mine, and said, "I love you, Drew. You know that. But, perhaps more important than that, after everything I've gone through, is that I trust you, implicitly. All of my old fears, about having contact with another man, are gone, and tonight is when I truly realized that. It doesn't make me bisexual, but if there were any man I would trust enough to do that, it would be you. Does that make sense?"

"It does, Henry. I feel the same way. I'm not bi, either, so you aren't going to hear me ask you to go down on me, or anything like that, but it does open up possibilities of some positions we've avoided before where we'd definitely be either in more contact, or closer to each other."

"Such as?" asked Toni, from behind me.

Keeping an eye on Henry's face, I said, "I think the edge of what I would be comfortable with is being in a 69 with you or Mom, while Henry fucks you from behind, right over me. Or swapping places, with him being in the 69 instead." Henry tightened his grip of my hand, but I wasn't sure if that was excitement or fear on his part.

"What do you think, honey?" Mom asked him. "Can you be that close?"

"I'm pretty sure my dick likes the idea," he said. We were both hard again.

"Let's do it a little differently, Tina," Toni suggested. "Instead of a 69, I'll ride Henry's cock, while you sit on his face and lean forward so Drew can get into you from behind. Henry, you'll need to tilt your head back, to leave room for Drew, and focus on the clit end of Tina's slit."

We arranged ourselves around Henry, Mom and Toni getting into position first, letting Henry get into loving them both for a minute or so, before Mom leaned forward and I approached. Henry had his eyes closed, his tongue swirling around Mom's clit, as I pressed my cock into Mom's hole, and slid forward. When I came to a stop, my balls were just grazing his forehead, and he scooted a little bit forward under Mom to be more centered under her clit, not that I blamed him in the least. I'm not sure I'd want his balls slapping me in the forehead, either. He also pulled her thighs a little closer together, so her knees were against his shoulder. I assumed to keep her from scooting off of his face as I thrust.

Once he'd moved, and I started thrusting in and out, my balls were slapping against Mom's upper thighs, instead of his face. Mom shuddered around me after just ten strokes, she was so turned on, and Henry was grunting into her from Toni's gyrations at his other end. It was a couple minutes later, when Henry's tongue made accidental contact with my cock sliding through Mom's gash, that I came, jolted by the surprise.

I gushed into Mom seven or eight times, then pulled out, only to see my cum ooze out and slide along Mom's labia, heading straight for Henry's mouth, where he was busily sucking on her clit. His eyes jolted open as it spread across his lips, and he began licking it up, and spreading it around Mom's clit and licking it off again. I realized that his own cum was in her too. But as far as I could remember, this was the first time he had knowingly eaten mine.

Toni moaned when she saw from her vantage point what was happening, and whispered it to Mom, just as she was reaching another orgasm, and she screamed, "Lick me clean, oh, fuck, cummmmmmiiinnnnggggg!!" She pulled Toni into a fervent kiss, and Toni came next, which triggered Henry, and he grunted and thrust into Toni several times.

When everyone's orgasms finally stopped, Henry's face was a mess, a mix of his cum, mine and Mom's, but a smile crossed his face, and I heard him softly ask, "Did I really just do that?"

As Mom swung her leg off of him, Toni lay down on his chest, his cock still deep in her, kissed him on the lips, then said, "You sure did, honey," before beginning to clean his face with her mouth and tongue. Mom lay on her side next to them, and joined in on the cleaning effort. I took up a position behind Mom, nuzzling her neck, my softening cock pressed between her ass cheeks, and made eye contact with Henry. He had the most peaceful look on his face, and I knew his demons had truly all been vanquished.

It wasn't about him being turned on by me, but about my no longer being a turn off or source of fear in any way, and being able to express our love for each other through that simple acceptance of each other's physical presence while making love to our wives.

When we turned around for sleep, Mom spooned behind Henry and I got behind her. I passed my arm over her hip, and my hand wound up on his hip as well. He didn't flinch, he didn't react at all.

~~~~~

November 26, 2015

It was already Thanksgiving Day before I realized that Sandy and I hadn't been intimate with each other since she'd been home. I knew she'd spent a couple of nights with Henry and Mom, and another with Amber and Patti when Henry and I were with Mom and Toni.

We cuddled for a while before Thanksgiving dinner, and I hoped we would get together after our joint birthday party which followed it, but she complained about having eaten too much, and retreated to East House for an early bedtime.

Among my birthday gifts, I received the first editions of Robert Heinlein's last five novels, several of which served as sequels to his "Time Enough For Love", which I've mentioned several times before.

At bedtime, I cuddled Amber and Toni instead, but none of us really had the energy for more than that.

~~~~~

November 27, 2015

The day after Thanksgiving, I wanted to get together with Sandy to find out why she seemed to be avoiding me, but she wasn't at either East or West Houses, and Amber hadn't seen her that morning. She hadn't taken any of the cars, either, so I concluded she must be at Center House. I was halfway there, when I heard a car door close in front of it. As I got closer, a car I didn't recognize was pulling out, with two people in it, and Sandy was waving goodbye, her back to me.

"What's going on, Sandy? Who was that?" I asked, causing her to jump.

"Drew, you scared me!" she said.

"Sorry, not my intention."

She put her hand on my arm, and said, "It's okay. That was my roommate Amanda and her boyfriend Aaron. They stopped by for a visit. Don't worry, I didn't take them upstairs."

"Yeah? If it was just a visit, you'd have been over at West, so they could meet the family. Is there more to it, that you needed to be here, instead?" I knew my tone was accusatory, and regretted it immediately.

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,930 Followers