Thirsty Ch. 01

Story Info
Ri awakens to find herself trapped in a room with a hole...
1.7k words
4.15
46k
45
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ri came to with a gasp.

She sat up groggily, rubbing her eyes and leaning her back against the wall. Something about that wall felt wrong, but she was too delirious to focus on that yet.

Right now, her priority was on dealing with the pounding headache she seemed to have acquired sometime in the last twelve hours -no doubt a souvenir from the night before.

She yawned, and winced at the dryness of her throat and the cottony feeling in her mouth, which left no doubt that she was suffering from what had to be the mother of all hangovers. That, and something else.

Ri rubbed at her eyes and let her vision adjust.

This isn't my room, she thought blearily, and somewhere at the back of her mind, past the numbness of her hangover, an alarm started to sound.

She was in a small space, about four feet wide and twice that in length. Ri stood unsteadily, leaning on the wall for support. It was cold, hard cement. Once she was standing, she was surprised to find that the ceiling was only a few inches higher than her own height of five-nothing.

What the hell?

Her heart was beginning to beat a little harder, the alarm in the back of her mind growing louder and more insistent, but she willed herself to calm down, trying to think clearly through the hungover fog.

This has got to be some kind of joke. Mandy and the others locked me in this closet or basement or something once I passed out.

But that couldn't be right, could it? Mandy had gone home with Jake, who they'd met at the club the night before. So then where was she?

The club. That was the last thing she remembered. She had been dancing with Mandy, and then danced with a guy -couldn't remember his name, but he'd been cute, and he bought her a drink. Then she'd danced with Mandy some more to make him jealous. Then she let him buy her another drink, and this time when she danced with him she let him get a little more handsy -nothing too scandalous, but even in her hungover state she could remember his hands cupping her breasts over her dress, and the feel of his cock pressing against his jeans as he grinded on her.

She'd made out with Mandy a little, too, now that she thought about it. Ri had always been a little bicurious, and while she certainly preferred the attentions of men she'd enjoyed kissing girls when the opportunity arose. She remembered dancing with Mandy, both staggering a little from drink, hands on each other's asses while a circle of even drunker dudes around them cheered. The memory of Mandy's hot, wet tongue in her mouth came to her so suddenly that she became a little aroused.

Ri shook her head, clearing her thoughts. Then Mandy had left with Jake, the guy she'd been flirting with all night, and Ri had let another guy buy her a drink. It all went fuzzy after that.

Oh my God, I was drugged. Panic rose in her belly, and she struggled vainly to keep it down. Searching for some sign of reassurance, she surveyed the room she found herself in.

The walls, floor, and ceiling were all of bare concrete. A white fluorescent light took up part of the ceiling, bathing the room in a harsh, bright light. One wall held what appeared to be a computer monitor, currently blank, and next to it a small camera lens.

I'm being watched.

Ri shuddered. This was becoming creepier by the second. Where was she, and who the hell had put her here?

The haze of her memory held no answers. She leaned against the wall, beginning to feel dizzy and light-headed. God, she was so thirsty.

A panel opened in the wall opposite her. A water bottle rolled out. Ri kneeled down and picked it up. The seal was broken, and it was only a quarter full, but it didn't smell funny. Did roofies smell like anything? She couldn't remember.

You already got kidnapped, dummy. No point in roofying you again.

Right?

Somehow accepting the situation like this, however tenuously, put her at ease. She gulped down what little water was in the bottle, but instead of slaking her thirst she only felt more parched.

"Please," she said, addressing the computer monitor and the camera beside it. "More."

The screen flickered to life, a single word in white type against the black background.

THIRSTY?

"Yes," she said, and, as a lame afterthought, "Please?"

The screen went black again, but did not shut off. Ri heard a sliding sound on the wall beside her.

She looked down.

There, just inches from her waist, a hole had appeared in the concrete wall, and sticking through it -a cock.

It was large, erect, thick. It quivered as it stood outthrust towards Ri, purple veins bulging.

"Oh my God!!" she screamed, jerking away from the cock, and winced at the volume of her own voice.

The monitor screen flickered to life again.

NO MORE WATER.

It flashed these words twice, then replaced them with:

NOT UNTIL YOU FINISH.

"Go to hell," Ri spat, trying to sound braver than she felt.

The monitor remained that way, the words NOT UNTIL YOU FINISHED in white text against black screen, and then it went dark again. The cock retreated into the hole, which was promptly covered.

This is some kind of sick game, Ri thought. Some kind of sick fucking game.

They had to let her out sooner or later, whoever they were. Didn't they?

Mandy knows I'm gone...or I hope she does. But she wasn't so sure.

The hours ticked away, or at least it felt like hours. There was no way of measuring time in this harshly illuminated cell. That was what it was, after all, a cell. And she was a prisoner, no mistake.

Her thirst only grew, her throat dry and her tongue swollen. She tried to spit, just to feel moisture in her mouth, but could not.

I'm going to die in here, Ri thought. It was too much. She sank to the floor, wrapped her arms around her knees and began to cry in great, wracking sobs.

When she had no tears left, she found herself in a strange state of clarity. She would not die in here. She would survive, and she would find a way to escape.

No matter what it took.

"Hello?"

The screen buzzed to life again.

THIRSTY?

"Yes."

The screen waited.

"I'll do it," Ri said, heart pounding. Her mouth felt even drier, if that were possible.

The screen flickered off. Within a moment there was the dull scraping noise, and once again the cock emerged from its gloryhole.

Ri walked towards it with a strange fluttering in her belly. She steeled herself. She could do this, she knew it. It was just a handjob, Ri told herself. She'd given her fair share of handjobs before. This one wasn't any different.

She put her hand tentatively towards the cock, and then decided that it was better to get it over with all at once. She laid her hand on it, feeling it twitch under her fingers. It was warm and pulsing, and a strange mix of revulsion and desire stirred in her.

Ri ran her fingers lightly up and down the shaft, pausing at the tip to play with the bulging head. It was a big cock, easily eight or nine inches, much longer than the ones she'd had before, and at least as thick. She grasped it gently but firmly and began to tug, slowly at first, then gradually faster.

Her mouth felt so dry.

The placement of the gloryhole made it difficult for her to jerk off the cock while standing, so instead she kneeled, careful positioning herself to the side of the cock, facing the monitor screen. She was still wearing the short blue dress from the night before, which barely covered her ass when she stood. Kneeling she felt it ride up so that the bottoms of her cheeks were exposed, and she felt a flush of fresh shame cross her face.

Suddenly she just wanted to get it over with. She increased her pace, using both hands now to jerk off the throbbing cock, running her hands up and down its length, paying special attention to the head, now dripping with precum. She felt it pulse and twitch in her hands, and knew that it was nearly over.

Just a few more tugs, she thought. Spill it on the floor, and I can drink.

The monitor flickered to life.

FINISH ON YOU, it said, then flashed, OR STAY THIRSTY.

A sinking feeling settled in Ri's stomach like an anchor, but she had no choice but to comply. She positioned herself in front of the cock, jerking it with a frantic desperation. Finally she felt it twitch, shudder, and then a blast of cum shot out from it, landing on the front of her tight little dress. It had a low neckline, and the next load hit her in the chest, just below the neck. Load after load followed, staining her dress and chest. She tried to wipe it away, but it soaked into the fabric, and what did not stayed on her hands. When she tried to wipe it up she only succeeded in spreading it to the rest of her dress.

The cock gave a final, shuddering spurt. The last load hit her on the chest and slid down her shirt, and she shivered to feel the wet, warm cum slide down to her nipple, suddenly hard.

The cock withdrew, and the gloryhole closed. From behind her Ri heard the sound of the panel opening. Inside was another water bottle -this one full. She took it and drank greedily, downing it all in a few gulps.

"More," she gasped.

The monitor was dark. Then it flickered to life again, with a new message.

WORK FOR IT.

There was the familiar grating sound, and the cock reappeared. It looked like the same one, but that couldn't be possible, could it? It was already erect again, ready for another round.

Ri bent to her task.