Thirsty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she freed his pulsing member from his pants she began to salivate. She was hungry for him and there wasn't going to be any teasing now. She pushed her mouth down hard over him and closed her lips tight. Her tongue flicked over the veins as she pumped him with her mouth. She sucked hard each time she withdrew, and opened her mouth wider as she pushed down further. She felt him turn the toy up to what had to be maximum, although it could not be heard through her moans and his grunts. She slid her hands up his chest and pinched his nipples through his shirt- her head bobbed steadily. She felt his hips buck up against her as she rode him with her lips. He changed the settings once again to max and intermittent pulse and quickly drew her to the edge. She pushed him down her throat and held him there. She heard him growl and press his hand against the back of her head and thrust his hips up to meet her and pushed himself further into her throat. She took him all, and still wanted more.

He watched his pet devour his cock, like a starving whore- unaware and uncaring of her surroundings, once again giving herself to him. He began to thrust his hips in and out. He used his slut's mouth for his pleasure and hers. He watched the saliva drip from the corners of her mouth, streams of spit trailing to his groin. He reached over and pulled the skirt over her ass and dug his fingers in. He heard and felt her moan against his cock.

He turned the toy up on high and observed her hips buck. His fingers wound in her hair and he controlled her mouth on his cock. He brought his hand down hard on her ass cheeks, and waited to see if he would feel teeth. He was pleased when she didn't bite down. She was lost in her own impending orgasm. He slapped her swiftly three times on each fleshy globe. Her muffled screams filled the car as she stiffened and then convulsed around the toy.

He ached to have his face between her legs to drink her nectar. He watched and listened as pulled her head down all the way, and held her there while she came. He refused to turn down the toy; instead he left it on max and threw it across the seat. He wanted his pet to drip with her juice. He smacked her ass while she soared to unknown places, and heard her muffled screams grow louder as he refused to let her float down. He loved the fact that she could cum so easily and repeatedly. He would see how far he could take her before the night was through. He released her head and she slurped and sucked him hard, a woman possessed in her quest for his treasure. She sucked him hard as he thrust his cock into her eager mouth- her hot wet mouth. He pulled her head from him before he reached the point of no return. He rubbed his cock over her face and coated her skin with her saliva. He looked down at her, her eyes glazed and full of lust. He watched her frustration go as she tried to capture his head in her lips- her body wracked with spasm after spasm. Still he would not let her down, he knew her cunt was dripping, he could feel it on his lips, and he could taste her sweetness.

With a feral growl, he reached down and pulled her up as he slid off the velvet seat. His head rested against the edge as he pulled her vibrating cunt to his mouth. He roughly pushed the butterfly out of his way and licked her entire quivering snatch. He nursed on her clit and felt her tremble against his mouth. The car echoed with her scream, he was sure the driver was not oblivious to what was happening back here, and imagined him with a raging hard on, stroking while he drove. He remembered the once over the driver gave her, and the thought that another man wanted her fueled his desire for her even more.

Her juices dripped down his chin as she rode his mouth. She held on to the roof of the car for support as he sucked on her pussy. Her body screamed as he brought her deeper and deeper into the abyss. His fingers pulled at the vibe in her cunt, as his teeth clamped down on her swollen clit. Over and over he pistoned the slender vibe in and out of her, his free hand locked on her ass, keeping her trapped against his mouth. Every time she tried to pull free, he pressed her tighter to him. Tears streamed from her eyes as she came again. Her body contorted with each fierce spasm. He took until he knew she had no more to give, he pulled her away from his mouth and gently pulled the vibe from her. She collapsed into his lap in a quivering, whimpering heap.

His hand brushed the hair away from her face as he cradled her on the floor of the limo. His beautiful princess, now looked like she'd been to hell and back. Her perfectly coiffed hair, hung limp and tangled, her beautiful face ravaged by smeared makeup, the exquisite clothing bedraggled. He felt the ache in his loins, his cock still painfully erect, but his release would have to wait; now his pet needed his comfort. He murmured loving words into her ear, as he slowly brought her back to him.

He lifted them both to the comfort of the seat. With each movement he heard her groan, and wondered if he'd taken too much from her. Her body continued to tremble and quake against his, her whimpers ceased, the car silent except for his soft whispers. He continued to stroke her hair, and hold her close to his chest. He lifted her face to his, and searched her eyes. At first she looked at him with an empty blank stare. Then as his loving touch and soothing words finally began to take hold, he noticed the warmth and color return to her face and eventually to her eyes. Slowly they began to sparkle, and he hugged her close to him.

"Welcome back, my pet." He murmured against her hair. He held a bottle of water. "Sip on this pet." He held the bottle to her lips so she could drink.

"Thank you kind Sir." She whispered huskily. "That was some journey you sent me on."

"Did you enjoy your travels, pet?" He jokingly queried, and breathed a sigh of relief that she was back.

She shifted and looked up at him, "How could I not?" She queried back, and smiled shyly. "I've never journeyed like that before Sir, thank you."

He smiled down at her, and brushed the tendrils of hair behind her ear. "I enjoyed it very much too pet. You have pleased me beyond capacity thus far tonight, by letting yourself go and put your trust in me. Thank you." He leaned down to brush his lips against hers. "Now pet, I think it's time for some straightening, we're almost there."

For the first time she looked down at herself, and saw what condition she was in. Her hands flew up to her hair. She whined when she realized how much of a shamble she was. She looked up at him and blushed. Her hands flew to her face as she caught her reflection in the darkened window.

"Pet, put your hands down." He instructed, and waited a moment. "NOW."

Her hands flew to her lap, and she lowered her head.

"Look at me pet. Look at me." He said warmly.

She looked up at him, her face aflame with embarrassment.

"You look beautiful to me right at this very moment, pet. You look like a woman who's been thoroughly pleasured. You look like a woman who gave her entire being to be taken and loved. I am the man you gave that pleasure to. I am the one who feasted upon your honey, tasted your sweetness upon my lips and tongue. To me right now, you are the most beautiful creature in the universe." He crooned.

He watched the embarrassment slowly leave her face to be replaced by appreciation and adoration.

"Thank you very much for telling me that dear man." Her fingers came up to caress his cheek. "I needed so much to hear that."

She shifted off of his lap and straightened out her dress. It didn't appear to be wrinkled too badly and it didn't have any marks or stains upon it either. She pulled a small hairbrush out of her evening bag and worked on untangling her tresses. She looked over at him while he made himself presentable once again. Men she thought they have it easy, no hair and makeup to contend with. She chuckled as she met his twinkling eyes. He knew exactly what was going through her mind. He continually amazed her. It was rare when they couldn't finish each other's sentences. More often than not, their words stumbled over one another as they spoke the same thought or desire. She noticed a dull ache forming in her joints, as she moved the brush through her hair. The knots and tangles gone, as was the trendy style she'd been able to accomplish. She shrugged her shoulders, there wasn't much she could do about it now- he'd have to deal with natural and free.

He reached across the car and retrieved her shoe and gently placed it upon her foot. He took an extra moment to caress and kiss her calf, thus eliciting a throaty growl from her. She looked down at him and smirked. The man was insatiable, but she enjoyed every single waking, and dream filled moment of it. She reached for her bag again and pulled out her compact mirror and began to inspect the makeup damage. She determined that it was definitely critical, if not fatal. She looked around the limo for a tissue so she could wipe away what she could. She casually reached across the seat, only to press herself back with a groan. Maybe she wasn't as back as she thought. Her body protested any movement.

"Sir, could you please get a tissue for me? It seems like my body does not want me to move so much." She said jokingly.

His head whipped around, his eyes ran over her form.

"What's the matter pet? Are you hurting?" He asked.

"No, Sir, just sore." She replied.

He nodded and reached for the box of tissues. He watched as she wet the tissue from the water bottle and removed the damage. He noticed her wince when she moved to quickly. Again he wondered if he'd pushed her too far. He made a mental note to be more careful. While her mind was accepting of their journey, he needed to ensure that her body was too. She'd placed her trust in him, and he would not destroy that trust. She needed to believe that she could fly without fear or worry she'd return battered and bruised.

She turned to him, once again the picture of beauty, and his eyes immediately softened. He smiled warmly at her.

"You are so beautiful pet. I think we are here. Are you ready to dine?" He asked lightly.

"You may have to steady me on my feet, but yes I'm ready." she replied as the car came to a halt. "Shall we, dear Sir?"

"Yes pet...we shall." He responded as the driver opened their door.

He stepped from the limo and offered her his hand. She rested her fingers in his palm as he guided her from the comfort of the car. They stood for a minute as she grew accustomed to standing. They would take it slow during dinner he thought.

The night was still early...and there was much more to be shared.

12