Thirsty For Saudi Girls

Story Info
Steve meets the lovely Afaf in Ottawa.
1.5k words
2.95
13.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

"I wear the Hijab, and I also take dicks in every hole I've got, what I do with my body is my business, old man, deal with it," Afaf Abdelaziz said with a smirk, and she licked her lips and looked defiantly at the short little preacher, and with that, she walked out of the community center. With her head held high, Afaf made her way down the hill, and for the first time in her life, the young Saudi Arabian Muslim woman felt completely free.

"You call yourself a Muslim woman, you're just a Western-influenced whore," the Saudi-trained preacher, Sheikh Abu, shouted at Afaf as she walked away. The tall, curvaceous young woman didn't even bother looking back. As far as Afaf was concerned, Sheikh Abu and his ilk, woman-hating and fearmongering insecure bozos posing as religious leaders, were obsolete.

"I've had enough," Afaf called out, and she briefly turned around, to see the little Saudi preacher return to the building, hell-bent on talking nonsense to the rest of his brainwashed flock. Afaf had enough of Sheikh Abu and his ilk. Saudi-trained preachers who went to Muslim communities across the world, hell-bent on whipping them into a frenzy. Such lunacy was dangerous...

Once upon a time, Afaf would have been just like all the men and women who sat inside the mosque inside the community center, listening to Sheikh Abu's fellow preachers rant on and on about the evils of Western society and "headstrong females." Born in the City of Montreal, Quebec, to Saudi immigrant parents, Afaf Abdelaziz led a normal life, until she started her criminology studies at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario.

Living on her own for the first time, far from her conservative Saudi Arabian family, Afaf Abdelaziz finally got a taste of freedom, and it changed her. Sex, drugs and Rock N Roll, Afaf tried it all...and loved it. All of it. Nevertheless, outwardly, Afaf seemed to be the same pious, Hijab-wearing and obedient Muslim sister that she's always been. Of course, looks could be very deceiving...

"Steve, are you home? I need to talk to you," Afaf said into her phone as the number nine bus came, and she hopped on. For once, the OC Transpo bus was nearly empty, which was surprising for a Friday afternoon. Afaf had been dating Steve "Stevie" Flay for the past year. The six-foot-two, dark and handsome young Jamaican student walked into an interfaith meeting for Christians, Jews and Muslims at Carleton, and stole the show with his passion for the Abrahamic faiths, and his sheer masculine presence. After the meeting, Afaf went down to Oliver's Pub for a quick bite, and ran into Steve there.

"You were on fire in there," Afaf said to Steve, as they sat together and talked over fries, sandwiches and cokes. Steve smiled and shrugged, and when he peered at her through his soulful brown eyes, Afaf felt a shudder deep inside. For Steve was unconventionally handsome, with his smooth chocolate skin and his short, neatly braided hair. When he looked at her, Afaf felt like Steve could see right through her...

"Thank you my beautiful sister, that's nice of you to say," Steve replied to Afaf, and the young Saudi woman actually blushed. In her twenty years upon this earth, Afaf had often been called beautiful, but only by her father, her beloved Baba Ibrahim Abdelaziz. Standing five-foot-eleven, and quite chubby, with dark bronze skin and long Black hair which she always tucked away under her Hijab, Afaf was painfully aware that she wasn't the western world's standard of beauty.

"Thank you brother, don't make me blush now," Afaf replied, and Steve smiled and shrugged, then bit a fry, and then, amazingly, the Jamaican brother actually winked at her. A pleasant frisson coursed through Afaf, and in that moment, she knew that Steve was the one she'd been waiting for. Not that she'd be able to explain how she knew this cocky engineering student was the one for her. Just a feeling, that's all...and one that Afaf happily went along with. That day, Afaf and Steve exchanged numbers, and a wonderful friendship fraught with sexual tension blossomed...

"Babe, you did not tell that to the preacher man," Bob said, shaking his head, as his girlfriend Afaf sat on his lap and told him of her latest exploits. Afaf looked into Bob's eyes and nodded, and Bob grinned, marveling at the wild woman whom he loved so deeply it scared him sometimes. Afaf threw her arms around Steve's neck and planted a kiss on his full, sexy lips.

"Bae, you worry too much, now, let's relax a bit, it's been a long week for me too," Afaf replied, and Steve shrugged, still not totally convinced. Fortunately, Afaf knew how to get her Jamaican stud in the mood. Licking her lips, Afaf straddled Steve, and smiled with satisfaction as she felt him harden under her. Steve's hands went to Afaf's hips, and he smacked her big bronze ass, causing her to giggle...

"You know what I like," Steve said, and Afaf grinned, then whispered something naughty into his ear. Upon hearing that his favorite naughty Hijabi wasn't wearing any panties, Steve grinned wickedly. Afaf unzipped his pants, and freed his long and thick, uncircumcised dick. Gripping Steve's dick, Afaf stroked it, and soon had the brother harder than a rock.

"Oh I definitely do," Afaf whispered, and she kissed Steve on the lips, then got to her knees and took his dick into her mouth. Steve smiled with contentment as he watched his lady love start to pleasure him. When they first met, Steve thought Afaf was a demure, reserved and repressed gal, like most of the observant Muslim women he met. Denying their womanly passions and natural urges because of their faith and culture. Well, Afaf proved him wrong. Steve was finding out just how passionate a foxy Muslim babe could be...

"Like that, eh?"Afaf paused to say, and she flicked her tongue over Steve's dick, and massaged his balls with her fingers. Steve sighed happily, and Afaf continued working her magic on him, marveling as her lover's dick hardened and lengthened as she pleasured him. Steve's breath came out in short bursts, and his handsome face contorted. Afaf knew right then and there that Steve was about to cum...

"Fuck yes," Steve cried out, and moments later he came, and when he did, Afaf guzzled down his cum like a thirsty nomad finding an oasis after days in the desert. When she finished licking every last drop of Steve's cum, Afaf winked at her man and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Steve smiled at Afaf, thankful beyond words, and then he propped her on all fours...

"Allow me to return the favor," Steve said, as a laughing Afaf shook her big Saudi ass in his face. Afaf spread her ass cheeks, exposing an obvious target. Steve slid a finger into Afaf's wet pussy, and then pressed his lips against her butt hole. Just like that, Steve began eating Afaf's asshole, like it was the sweetest thing he'd ever tasted. Afaf grinded her big ass against Steve's handsome face, loving the feel of his tongue in her asshole...

"Oh yeah, Habibti, eat my ass, I ate a lot of cheese today, just for you, so you know what this means," Afaf cried out, and Steve continued eating her ass. Face down and ass up, the naughty Hijabi moaned in pleasure as her man ate her ass. Dipping two fingers into her wet pussy, Afaf brought them back to her lips, tasting herself. Squeezing her cheeks, she let out a loud, wet fart. Eagerly Steve inhaled her booty fragrance, and then resumed eating her ass even more vigorously than before.

"I think you're ready for my D," Steve said, a few moments, and Afaf nodded, and tossed her man the bottle of hand lotion that she always carried with her. Steve made good use of it, rubbing the lotion on Afaf's asshole, and then he smeared some on his hard dick. Afaf held her thick ass cheeks wide open for him. Steve pressed his dick against her asshole, and pushed it inside. Afaf's greedy asshole swallowed Steve's dick, and he gripped her wide hips tightly as he began fucking her in the ass.

"Oh yeah, fuck my ass," Afaf squealed, and Steve laughed, smacked her big ass and did as he was told. Hard and fast he fucked Afaf's ass, loving the way her tight, warm and surprisingly strong butt hole handled his dick. Steve had been with ladies from all over. Black women. Chinese women. Even a couple of White chicks. He'd never been with an Arab woman prior to meeting Afaf. The Saudi gal's relentless passion astounded him, and Steve couldn't get enough of her...

"Now that's an afternoon well spent," Afaf said to Steve, much later, as they sat on the couch, and watched their favorite show, iZombie, on TV. Steve nodded and kissed Afaf on the forehead, and then sipped some wine. His way of relaxing after two hours of vigorous and passionate sexing. Outside, the City of Ottawa was in turmoil over the most recent clash over police racism and discrimination. Inside Afaf's off-campus apartment, the young Saudi woman and her lover enjoyed a quiet evening. Life goes on.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers