Thirteen Steps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he came back the next week I was really careful to be exactly the same as I'd always been, which was lucky, because I always tried to destroy him with sex every time he was gone for a week or more. I worried I might feel a little loose, but it had been eight days, and apparently I felt the same. We went to the Bahamas for four days, and I got a really nice tan, especially my upper body, as the beach was designated topless. Josh always seemed to enjoy looking at my girls, and the fact that others were looking always turned him on a little bit.

"It's like waving a large steak in front of a starving man, then feeding him a peanut butter sandwich. They can look and lust, but I'm the only one that gets to touch."

I flashed back, remembering three sets of hands fondling them, pulling and licking both nipples at the same time, and flushed. He thought he'd embarrassed me and apologized.

"Take me back to the room!" I hissed, before burying my tongue in his ear. "The girls need handled, right now! And Josh, they need a firm handling, understand?"

It was kind of embarrassing being on the beach the next couple of days, the bites and bruises on my breasts plain to see, as well as one on both cheeks of my ass, but it was worth it.

.........

Four months went by before he had to travel again, this time for three weeks. I was bored by the second week, but determined to be a good girl when there was a knock at my door.

Penny was there, with Brad, Bill, and Damien. My eyes went wide.

"Relax, honey. I just need to borrow your spare bedroom for a while. It's a lot safer than using a motel room. No trail. Why don't you take a drive or something? I promise I'll clean up when I'm done."

She held my secrets, so I reluctantly agreed. Even took the drive she suggested, staying gone for two hours. They were still there when I returned, so I slipped into the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine. I was on my second glass when Damien walked in, naked, his huge cock swinging as he walked. "Surprise!" he grinned, then kissed me on the cheek before burying his head in the refrigerator, pulling a bottle of juice out. He poured a glass and sat beside me for a few minutes, making small talk, before he took my hand, guiding it down until it was wrapped around his cock.

Twenty minutes later I was naked and bent over the sofa, while he pounded me from behind. I felt the sofa shift and opened my eyes. Brad had come in and sat, his still wet cock inches from my face. I had completely surrendered by then, so I opened my mouth and took him in. By the time Damien was done he was rock hard, and they switched places.

"Clean," he demanded, holding my hair. I slurped and licked until he was all shiny. I could hear him laugh.

"From now on, you'll do this every time we're done. Understand? Then you'll thank me for fucking you. Got it?"

Brad wasn't Damien, but he still felt good. I believe I would have agreed to anything right then.

"Thank you, Damien, for making love to me."

He grabbed my hair, giving it a yank. "You're not listening. We don't make love, we fuck. And thank my cock, not me."

The humiliation was turning me on, so between moans, I got it out.

"Thank you, Mr. Cock, for fucking me. I really enjoyed it."

That must have pushed Brad over the edge, because he flooded me, then pulled it out and presented it to my face. "Clean it up, and thank me."

Blushing, I complied. I heard a noise and looked up. Bill and Penny were staring at me.

"I wondered where everyone went. God, Cora, what a slut you've become."

I flamed red, then Bill walked up, shoved his cock in my mouth, and said "My turn." When he was hard he bent me back over the sofa. When he was done, I had to clean and thank his cock while the others laughed.

After that, I was totally hooked.` Still we were very, very, careful. Penny had a minivan, and she would drive while the guys crouched down, not getting up until the garage door closed, even if it was dark. And I made sure I stopped playing at least three days before he came home, so I would feel "normal".

It had been almost a year, and we were beginning to get comfortable. Mistake. Big Mistake.

.........

The older I got the less I liked Halloween. I think it was because every time it rolled around, it reminded me that Cora and I were still childless. We were getting close to the window closing, she was thirty-four now, and it looked like it wasn't going to happen. One of the biggest reasons, besides really, really wanting to be a parent, that it sucked was because the house and farm was tied up in a perpetual trust. It went to the oldest son to the oldest son. The only exceptions were if a death occurred before children were conceived, or if they had no sons. Then it automatically went to the second oldest son, and then to his heirs. It looked like my nephew Bob was going to end up with it if things didn't change. The trust also voided community property rules, in case of divorce. The farm could never leave the family.

My business had been growing steadily, and I was almost to the point of not having to travel. I was glad, because Cora always seemed a bit off every time I came home. In fact, the last few months she seemed to change. I'd catch her staring into space and smiling, and when I'd ask, she would say it was nothing and continue with what she was doing.

In fact, this was my last long trip. I was working with a movie company, partly as a security consultant, partly as a weapons master. I'd become fascinated with guns thanks to my time with Mike and Harry. It took some doing, but I even had the AK-47 and the shotgun I'd used while i was overseas. I had so many weapons now I had to get a Collectors' permit. My two partners and I had a consulting company, specializing in private security. I was the tech guy, they were the hands on people, often providing short term security personally. Mike and Harry looked kind of mean and scary, so they had little problem escorting clients.

I'm probably the only one in our company that knew that they really were mean and scary. Both had spent eight years in the military before 'the incident', as they called it. I never knew what it was, but rather than going through a bunch of unpleasantness, they were allowed to resign with full honors and benefits. They immediately went to work for the biggest private security outfit around, making five times what the government paid them.

I got to know them by accident, a kind of right time right place situation, and I helped them out of a jam. I was a tech geek, and they befriended me, making me work out with them until I was pretty proficient in a lot of things the military didn't exactly teach you. Most of my attitude in later life stemmed from my time with them. When my hitch was up they talked me into working with them. I really had no prospects back home, and the money was fantastic.

For the next four years, I spent large blocks of my time in sheer boredom, and a few widely spaced short spans(that seemed a lot longer at the time)in sheer, heart stopping terror. You remember all the television shows and movies where the handsome leading men handled the real danger, while some geeky guy sat in a van or safe room somewhere watching monitors? That was me, the man in the van.

I had no problem with that. It changed drastically one hot summer night, in a small city in a minor country. Some Middle Eastern princeling was being wined and dined by the locals, anxious for his money. There was a bit of dissent in the country over foreign investment, even if it was from people who looked and talked exactly like they did.

I was in the van, watching the security cameras, parked in the back. Everything was going smoothly until a big truck pulled up and twelve guys got, dressed in black, wearing full body armor and helmets with face shields. When one popped the two sentries at the back door with a silenced weapon, I knew shit had hit the fan. I also knew, with light vests and just sidearms, Mike and Harry were dead meat. I was screaming into the headset as I bailed out, landing on my belly.

The van was a rolling arsenal, and if you're not concerned with accuracy and just want to put a bunch of bullets in the air really fast, the AK-47 is just what you need. The boys had drilled it into my head a thousand times. "Body armor and helmets mean you go for the legs."

I was at the perfect angle, and mowed down every one of them except a guy who was lucky enough to be standing behind the truck. He looked at his buddies, looked at me reloading, and got the hell out of Dodge.

The second clip now seated, I emptied it, dropping the rifle and reaching into the van for my shotgun. Even with body armor, getting hit point blank with a magnum load of buckshot can ruin your day. It held ten in the tube and one in the chamber.

A couple were in decent enough shape to shoot back. I felt something tug my sleeve as I targeted them first, walking forward on autopilot.

Pump. Aim. Squeeze the trigger and pump again. I would have probably emptied it if Mike hadn't come out, both pistols in hand, the asset on his heels. He had just a second to take in the scene, screaming to get my attention.

"Josh! JOSH! Execute asset removal. NOW!"

Two minutes later I was rolling down the road, the asset lying in the floorboards. Ten blocks later we pulled into a garage, the door automatically closing. Four minutes after that, a Mercedes limo with diplomatic plates drove sedately away, arriving at the closest border ninety minutes later. Two hours later the asset was in the bosom of his family, and our obligation was over.

His father kissed me on both cheeks and swore eternal gratitude. "If you want to thank us, give us a good reference. I think it would be best if I left now."

In a nondescript little car, I drove to yet another country, to find the guys waiting for me. They just stared at me before breaking in to big grins and pounding my back so hard I had bruises.

"Damnit, boy! Where did that shit come from? You erupt into a full blown scream in our headsets, then the bullets start popping. When you said a dozen, I kept waiting for the charge. We didn't look outside until we heard the shotgun booming. Shitfire, you looked like the grim reaper, walking through those bodies, stopping to shoot when you saw somebody twitch. If you want to know, you had seven instant kills, two more died within minutes. I'm sure the other two lived a very short, very painful time, until the authorities stop thinking of things to ask them. You got the one who got away on your cameras. They're looking for him now."

Mike paused, his smile vanishing.

"The bad news is the cameras also got your face as you slaughtered those hostiles. Sooner or later, someone is gonna see that tape that's connected to those guys, and want to do something about it. They also got me when I came out, so by association they got Harry. Looks like our time here is over. Time to get out of Dodge, or end up in Boot Hill after dying in a particularly nasty way."

Our bosses agreed, gave us a year's salary as a bonus and severance pay, and sent us packing.

.........

We got off the plane and were instantly flagged. Some nice boys from Homeland gave us a welcome home speech, telling us we were on a watch list, the shit we did over there wouldn't come close to flying in the good ol' U S of A. We agreed totally and they turned us loose.

We went in three different directions, promising each other we'd stay in touch, each of knowing it was a lie.

I was working in tech support ten months later, absolutely hating it, bored out of my mind. They guys I worked with knew I was in the Army, the company I worked for was big on hiring vets. I told them the truth, I was never near combat, doing the same job I was doing here for Uncle Sam over there. They bought it, because it was the truth. I just didn't tell them about the four years as a private contractor.

I was in a semi-serious relationship with another techie from my company. Beth Ann was a tiny thing, five feet even, with disproportionately large breasts and a wonderful smile. I didn't touch her for the first few dates, but on the sixth one she started rubbing all over me. I wasn't a rocket scientist, but I wasn't an idiot either, so two hours later a trail of clothes led from my living room to my bedroom.

We got thirty days vacation each year in the security company, and the boys took me to France, introduced me to some friends of theirs, and disappeared. Three women, all very skilled in different things. I spent three weeks with them, and they taught me things. Lots and lots of things. So many that when Mike and Harry came back to get me, I'd dropped eight pounds. The education(and the five thousand dollars) was worth it.

I showed Beth a few things, until I got tired of hearing her scream and beg for less, then more, so I stuffed my cock in her mouth for the big finish. She didn't object at all. When I finally let her loose she lay crying. I thought I'd hurt her until she got her composure back.

"If you let me sleep a few hours, I want to do that again."

So I did. She took two naps, getting woken in a very good way both times.

She must have given me a good report, judging by the way her friends seemed suddenly interested in having conversations with me. Beth actually got jealous until I told her I was a serial monogamist. Then she'd just smile while they flirted, knowing it wasn't going anywhere.

I was having serious thoughts about her, and then she screwed it up. We'd gone on assignment, two weeks onsite at a factory. One of the guys on the floor noticed Beth Ann, and started giving her attention. She rebuffed him gently, but he got more aggressive and she finally told him to stop or she'd tell his management. He said something really crude and she went straight to the plant manager and played the recordings she had on her phone of the last two conversation. He was immediately fired, and didn't take it well. I found out about it through the grapevine and was a little upset she hadn't told me.

"Oh honey, I didn't want you to get hurt. He's a six five factory worker with huge muscles and a reputation as a fighter. You're pretty tall, but he probably outweighs you by sixty pounds, and after all, you are a computer geek."

I was pissed and she could see it on my face. She tried to make nice, but her lack of respect signaled the beginning of the end for us.

She got to see what a computer geek could do two nights later. We had finished the contract early, and under budget, and management was treating us to drinks at the local pub as a thank you.

The fired guy came in, saw us, and headed over. Everybody at the table tensed but me. He started out with his rant when I slapped the table. It made enough noise to make him stop.

"Why don't you fuck off?"

I'd said in the same tone most people would say good morning, and it took a minute for him to process it. By then I'd gotten up. He looked at my size and grinned, before ranting again, I let him run out of breath before I spoke again.

"What are you, twelve? Because you sure sound like it. In the interest of time management, why don't you shut the hell up so we can get straight to your ass kicking?"

People were listening, and someone actually laughed. Every one at my table was watching, faces ranging from horrified(Beth Ann)to downright amusement(the company owner).

With a roar the guy swung at me. I just leaned back and to the side, letting the fist fly by. I grabbed his ear on the follow through, twisting savagely and bringing him to his knees. He howled in pain.

"Here's what's gonna happen. I'm going to walk you out to the parking lot, where I hope you're stupid enough to try to fight again. I'll have a good time stomping your ass into a mud puddle."

I tugged, and he had to follow if he wanted to keep his ear. I got him to the middle of the lot, where I let go, pushing him until he fell.

"I really hope you get up and come towards me. That was my girl you were harassing. I'd love to give you a lesson in manners."

I was smiling, swaying back and forth. He could see my eyes, and he didn't like what he saw there. Without a word he stumbled to his truck. Well, that was disappointing.

Nothing gets a woman's juices flowing more than having two alpha males fight over her, and Beth Ann was no exception. She was all over me in the hotel. I was done with her, and decided to show her what she was gonna missed. I used every trick my French ladies taught me, reducing her to a quivering wreck four times that night.

When we got home I told her I wouldn't be seeing her anymore. She got very pissed when her arguments didn't work, went straight to the owner, who happened to be her great-uncle, and told him I was mean to her.

He called me to his office, where I got a twenty minute lecture about how good I was going to treat his favorite great-niece if I wanted to stay employed. I politely thanked him for his time, went into my cubicle, and cleaned out my desk. I was gone in fifteen minutes.

I never saw any of them again except her great-uncle, who I ran into about a year later at a seminar we were both attending. He seemed very nervous, but I just grinned at him. In the after seminar mixer, he worked the nerve up to approach me.

"How are you, Josh?"

I was doing great. We'd just launched our own business, and already had enough work to keep us more than busy. Didn't tell him any of that, though, just said I was doing fine.

"Uh, Josh, I just want to say I'm sorry for what happened. I was so used to dealing with people without spines I forgot there were actually men still in the world. If it's any consolation, if I could have found you before you disappeared, I would have told you to forget the whole conversation. I let my feelings for family override my business sense, and lost what was one of the best employees I'd ever had. Is there any chance..."

I was shaking my head so he stopped.

"Well, I thought I'd at least try. Not that you need to know, but Beth Ann was a screaming bitch for about two weeks before she finally realized you weren't coming back. It's just as well, she couldn't have dealt with a real man for long. She's living with a guy now, and I don't think he'll even go to the bathroom without her permission. Here's my card. If you're ever my way and need a job, look me up. I'll find a place for you."

It didn't matter about Beth Ann, because by then I'd found Cora. She was attractive but conservative, in and out of bed. Still a pretty good lover, and I'd slip something new in every couple of months, expanding her horizon a bit.

We married nine months later, and moved into the family house. There wasn't a lot of opportunities in the area, so she became a housewife, filling up her time volunteering for different things and hanging out at the country club. They had a pretty good gym, and she played a lot of tennis, which kept her toned.

I was glad to be almost off the road. Cora had seemed distracted lately. I'd catch her staring out into space,and sometimes she'd talk in her sleep. Once I heard her mumble, "thank you, Mr. Cocke," and I asked her about it over breakfast.

She choked on her coffee, and when she recovered she told me Mr. Cocke was on a committee with her, and wasn't always pleasant. She saw me frown and hastened to assure me. "Relax honey, I can handle him. I privately call him Mr. Dick, because that's what he acts like sometimes."

We laughed, and I forgot about it.

.......

I was getting out of control. As soon as I saw my husband off for a trip, and just as soon as I knew he arrived, I called Penny. Usually an hour later she'd show up, with the boys. Sometimes I kept Damien over, for a little one on one loving.

It got pretty interesting this time, because Penny showed up with the boys, and another car with three more guys and a girl.