Thirty Days of Wedding Night

Story Info
Zatanna decides it's time for her and Bruce to get married.
5k words
4.64
27.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,572 Followers

"For my next trick, I'll need two volunteers from the audience." Zatanna prowled the stage, knowing quite a bit of the audience was more interested in how her legs looked in her stockings than how her magic looked in the FoxTeca Amphitheatre. She looked over her voyeurs. The high-ticket seats were largely in tuxedos, almost all men, but further back, the crowd expanded to include people in simple business suits, women in evening gowns, and finally blue-collar people in their Sunday best, tickets raffled off at half-price for various charities.

She walked to the edge of the stage, crouching down between two footlights to look at the front row. All men, which wasn't anything new. All except one. Diana Prince sat primly—she could do just about anything primly—on the side of Bruce Wayne. She was dressed conservatively, her dress running from her neck to her toes, but she still got at least as many glances as Zatanna. But then, so did Bruce.

"You, perhaps?" Zatanna asked. "And your lovely date?"

"Well, I—" Bruce began.

"I was talking to the lady."

Bruce smiled meekly, Diana reaching up to take Zatanna's offered hand. "We'd be thrilled."

Zatanna stood, gave the stage a kick, and the chest-high elevation dropped away to become a ramp for Bruce and Diana to walk up, earning Zatanna a few chuckles. On the stage, her himbo assistants had brought out three cabinets.

"Now if we can deprive the audience of your beauty for just a minute—still talking to the lady, Brucie—could you please step inside the cabinets?"

"I don't suppose we could share one?" Bruce asked wryly—getting more laughs than the ramp bit—and got into one as Diana shooed him. Zatanna would have to remember that line.

Diana got into the next cabinet. Zatanna herself threw open the door to the third. "Well, can't blame Wayne for trying. I know I'd love to get into Wonder Woman's box. Guess I'll just have to enter my own."

She climbed inside, shut the door, and did some chanting. With a little astral projection, she could see the audience gasp as the cabinets started to weave around each other like a shell game, no wires, no cranes, just hundreds of pounds of wooden furniture sweeping about the stage. They came to a rest.

"Now then," Zatanna's disembodied voice came. "If all you lovely people in the audience would care to find me—Wonder Woman certainly isn't going to finish the show..."

The cabinets had moved around fast, but not that fast. The crowd shouted out and soon the obvious vote was for the middle cabinet.

"You heard 'em, boys. Let me out of here before I get a cramp."

The himbos opened the middle cabinet. It was empty. The audience graciously applauded.

"Oh, well, maybe Wonder Woman will have to finish up for me. Can someone find her, please?"

The other two cabinets were opened. Empty space.

"Okay then. Some minor technical difficulties. Guess this is as good a time as any for an intermission?"

***

Bruce looked around. He hated magic. Liked Zatanna, but hated magic. Without any clues or methodology, he was out of the cabinet and inside what looked like a ritzy hotel from the nineteen-twenties.

He looked around, relieved to see Diana next to him. "This part of the trick?"

"More a treat. Come along, Bruce." She took his arm. "Everyone's waiting and there's some quick paperwork to fill out."

She led him out of the lobby, away from the milling collection of eccentric guests he had just begun to categorize, and into a smaller conference room. Zatanna was sitting on the table next to a sheaf of files.

"Zee. Where are we?"

"One of the smaller shadow realms," Zatanna said, amused at how the answer irritated him. "Fun fact: the entity of Time swore off this place since his ex-wife had a penthouse suite here, so while we're inside, no time at all is passing on Earth. We're not even aging."

"I can't begin to tell you how much the laws of physics don't work like that. What's this?" he asked, waving to the papers.

"Marriage license," Diana said, helpfully offering a pen.

Even Batman didn't have that good a poker face. "For marriage?"

"No, concealed handgun, it's a two-fer," Zatanna quipped. "We've been screwing each other's brains out every time I come to Gotham for the last ten years."

"To say nothing of what we've been doing on the JLA satellite," Diana added.

"Do you mean us or...?"

"It's a big satellite," Zatanna said. "By now, it's obvious that the three of us make a pretty good team. But you keep saying you never have time to get married or go on a honeymoon or do anything fun."

"He hasn't even met my mother," Diana mock-pouted.

"Your mother lives on an island no man can step foot on."

"We have Skype."

"Point is," Zatanna said, "you're already wearing a tux. I'm already wearing a tux. We've invited everyone. Let's get married."

"Diana doesn't have a tux," Bruce objected.

Diana spun around, faster and faster, into a blur of color and sound. When she slowed, she was in pure white silk.

"Any more objections?" she asked.

As elegant as the dress was, it left far less to the imagination than her previous wear.

"None," Bruce said, long since having learned when a fight was unwinnable.

***

The three of them walked down the aisle to the Justice of the Peace/Celestial Embodiment of Justice to speak their vows. Bruce heard some scattered talking through the crowd as they passed. He was sure he didn't want to know what was being said.

***

"So, does this mean you and Cassie are related now?" Kon asked Tim.

"No."

"Because it'd be weird if you were."

"We're not related."

"Since you made out with her that time."

"She and Diana aren't related. Diana is Hippolyta's daughter. Cassie is the daughter of Helena Sandsmark and Zeus. There's no relation."

"Why are you so adamant that you can bang my girlfriend, bro?"

***

"Wait, are we related?" Zachary Zatara asked Donna.

"No."

"Because I'm Zatanna's cousin, and you're Diana's sister or her clone or whatever."

"I was adopted, actually."

"Well, since we're related now, we could sleep in the same bedroom and it wouldn't be weird. Just two relatives, sharing a room—"

"No."

"Or you could come to me to talk about your love life. If you need advice on your relationship with Starfire..."

"No."

"I'm a magician, Donna. I know about lesbian sex."

***

"So Wonder Woman is your mom now?" Roy asked.

"In a technical sense," Dick replied.

"And Zatanna's gonna be your other mom... man, makes you wish Barry didn't travel back in time trying to save his mom and accidentally legalize polygamy. It almost would've been better if he'd changed things so, I don't know, Kory was a huge slut or something."

"I'm fine with having two moms."

"Okay, but, like, fifty percent of your fishnet stocking fetish is now related to you."

"I'm cool with it."

"If you're their adopted son, does this mean Wonder Woman and Diana are MILFs now?"

***

The ceremony went by fast. The reception lasted hours. Everyone wanted to make a speech, a joke, a drink, a dance. Bruce played along as best he could, already thinking of the tactical implications of being married to Zatanna and Diana. He could keep a mobile arsenal with Zatanna's tour, arrange surprise shows to coincide with clandestine missions. Or install satellite Batcaves in Themysciran embassies. Hell, maybe he could arrange for some training on Paradise Island for Steph and Cass. It would toughen them up without putting them in danger...

Then, some sixth sense pulled his eyes to Diana and Zatanna. They were behind a champagne pyramid, hands flattening over each other's bodies, lips crushed together, a mingled breathy sigh that he could just barely detect through the room's cacophonous noise. They saw him watching, gave him a stare, and Diana walked away, hand in hand with Zatanna to pull her along. Zatanna keep looking into his eyes, leaving no doubt what she wanted.

They went to the bedroom. Bruce's suit was black. There was no way anyone would notice him slipping away.

Zatanna was as undressed as she was going to get when he opened the bedroom door—her fishnet stockings and white gloves remained on. Diana was just stepping out of her panties. He watched her body ripple with the raise of each leg.

Without speaking, he took off his clothes. Feminine eyes caressed his muscular body as thoroughly as their hands ever could. He took off his briefs last, not knowing if he'd ever been so hard. His cock reared against his belly before dropping to a more natural angle. It throbbed. Zatanna gave a little smile. Diana flicked her tongue over her teeth. They were both sitting at the edge of the bed.

He approached them. They both rose. He reached out, feeling Diana's right cheek, Zatanna's left. They were so alike in many ways. Both vibrant, full of life, energy, magic. It was a wonder a man who burned so cold had attracted the two of them. He supposed it was because they already had each other. They didn't need another sunny disposition. They needed something a little darker.

Hands sliding round the napes of their necks, he pulled them close. Zatanna's teeth gently grinded his earlobe, while on his other side Diana's wicked mouth teased his own, the tip of her tongue tracing the inside of his lips, parting them for Zatanna to move in and explore the contours of his mouth.

His caresses urged them closer, bringing Zatanna's mouth against his as well, and Diana's in a three-way kiss, becoming a furious twisting of tongues. The women explored each other's mouths as often as his, their soft moans trickling into his wolfish mouth only to have two hungry tongues chase after it. His cock jerked with needful desire.

Diana suddenly grabbed him by the hair and flung him on the bed. She didn't follow him though. She continued kissing Zatanna, hands accepting the summons of the magician's inviting curves. Bruce sprawled out against the comfortable mattress, spreading hairy legs to expose his still-growing erection. It wasn't long before Zatanna slipped away from Diana, turnabout being fair play, and crawled onto the bed beside Bruce. There were no hard feelings; Diana settled on the other side of him.

His arms drew them both against his broad chest, firm breasts yielding ever so slightly against his musculature, Zatanna sighing as her taut nipple massaged a wicked scar on his pectoral. She reached for his cock, but Diana slapped her hand away, content to watch it stand unmoving in the air-conditioned breeze like a spire.

As always, Bruce had a plan. His cock pulsed visibly as he told the girls what he wanted them to do, ignoring them kissing his body and each other. "Diana, if I did you, I'd finish too fast. I'll fuck Zatanna first. There'll be plenty left for you; you'll be readied when it's time. We can make it last."

Diana's smile was a little nervous, mostly expectant. "As long as I get to watch. And feel your tongue inside me." She sucked in a little breath, smile fixed. "I love feeling your tongue in me."

Zatanna patted her flushed cheek. "You'll love his cock a lot more, princess." She got onto her knees and swung her shapely leg over Bruce's body, leaning forward until her nipples brushed his chest. A strand of dark hair fell teasingly across her eyes, ignored as she reached down with slender fingers to take hold of his hardened cock.

Diana followed suit, yielding to Bruce's tugging hands, steered into position above his face, her labia parting to await his probing tongue. She whimpered with pleasure as her sex once more claimed his tongue.

"Oh, fuck!" Zatanna spoke for both of them, the tender lips of her passage stretched to a familiar intensity by Bruce's huge girth. She cried out as his glans made it into her, followed by his massive shaft climbing into her slowly descending hips.

"Beautiful," Diana breathed, staring at the junction of their joining, the rhythm they set, pushing and pulling to encounter each other. Her hips were in ceaseless motion, guided by Bruce's hand to set a quick rhythm of their own as she straddled Bruce's hot mouth.

Zatanna was halfway down Bruce's ten-inch shaft, her ass jerking, burning off the constant friction of being filled. She tried to distract herself from the almost frightening sensation, looking down at Bruce's strong chin moving in the dark curls of Diana's sex. "Looks like you pass the taste test with both of us, Di," she quipped, then crooked her finger in a come-hither gesture. "How 'bout my taste?"

Diana's strong arms shot out to pull Zatanna to her, forcing their lips together in a kiss every bit as heated as the meeting between Zatanna's slippery cunt and Bruce's throbbing prick. Zatanna accepted both tongue and cock just as readily, only barely able to wrench her lips away from the wild kiss. She forced Diana's face down to her burning nipples before the sight of those full lips could tempt her any further.

"Suck my tits, princess!" she gasped, and Diana eagerly submitted, making love to her nipple so fervently that Zatanna would've come even with nothing between her legs but air.

Beneath their undulating bodies, Bruce felt a swell of satisfaction, not so much in the pleasure he was receiving, but from the fact that all three of them were working together so nicely. He'd expected jealousy to be an issue. There was none. Only the slide of his tongue into Diana's tart cunt, and the harmonious movement of his hips with Zatanna's slow descent.

The magician was tight—a shuddering embrace of wet heat all over his prick—he suspected a virginity spell. Still, she yielded to him, all but the last two inches of his thick shaft. Bruce jerked his hips upward into her downward motion, trying to capture the last of her territory, but she winced away from his plunge.

Not important. He'd let Zatanna set the pace. Later, after he'd finished with Diana, he'd have it all.

Zatanna pushed Diana's mouth away from her breast, only because she was just too tempted by Diana's own cleavage. She arched forward to suck greedily on Diana's teat, clinging to her as she hammered her ass down on Bruce's cock. With Diana's mouth free, she moaned extravagantly, feeling both Zatanna's soft hands and Bruce's callused fingers all over her Amazonian physique.

Bruce realized she'd come before even she did, feeling her cunt trembling against his sucking mouth, tightening around his flashing tongue. He gave her clit a good send-off, boring into it with the flat of his tongue, and Diana bucked atop him as gushes of nectar bathed his jawline. Bruce swallowed nosily as he fucked into Zatanna, pleasure slipping and nibbling along his full length. Now he'd set the pace.

Both women came twice more before he released Diana's well-licked cunt, twisting his head to free it from her warm thighs. He reared up, slipping out from under Diana, and gripped Zatanna's hourglass waist with both hands. Without her trademark corset, it fit wonderfully in his palms, soft and warm. He dipped his fingers in, stopping her rabbiting gulps on his prick.

"Don't you want to come?" Zatanna demanded, gasping in surprise, bathed in perspiration, her soft body melted by the pleasure she'd already received.

"Absolutely. Just not there," Bruce replied. "Why don't you show Diana how to swallow a cock?"

Bruce had brought Zatanna too much pleasure for her to react in any way other than obedience. She flexed her thighs, pulling herself free of his massive cock, then slid down to bend over it, fastening her mouth over a coating of her own juices. Her tongue curled and flowed until the taste of herself was gone, replaced with the pure muskiness of Bruce. Then his hips drove upward, forcing his cock deeper into her sucking mouth.

"Take it," Bruce ordered, putting one hand on Zatanna's bowed head when she instinctively jerked away. He held her down as her throat made way for his bulging glans. "All of it."

Then he turned his attention to Diana as she flung herself upon his chest, forcing her tongue into his mouth every bit as eagerly as Bruce was fucking his prick into Zatanna's. Seeing them kiss, Zatanna gulped down his staff, using her lips and her tongue and her jaw to massage his shaft inside her mouth.

Diana watched the process with fascination, Bruce sucking on her ear. She'd worked her mouth up and down that column herself, and she well knew the throbbing sensation of stretching her lips until her jaw pleasantly ached. But now, her cunt flooded in anticipation. Within minutes, Bruce would be doing to her sex just what he'd done to Zatanna's mouth.

Bruce groaned, feeling his cock jab between Zatanna's tonsils with every over-excited bob of her flowing black locks. Her tongue seemed to be everywhere at once, swirling and caressing, pressing and curling, his only refuge from it her hungry throat. "I'm going to come," he panted out.

"Don't swallow it," Diana added.

Zatanna shook her head in protest, his knob slapping against either side of her bulging cheeks. Diana grabbed her by the ears to hold her still.

"You're going to give it to me," Diana told her, then there was no more time.

Bruce was shaking apart in her mouth, and Zatanna sucked hard on his first powerful spurt between her lips. She was too hungry for his cum to resist pulling the warmth of that first blast down her throat. She gulped eagerly, but on his next pulsing throb, she simply sucked, holding his seed in her mouth as he came and came and came, until he was spilling down her chin, out her open mouth, and he fired his last rope of cum across her face.

"I know that tastes too good not to share," Diana said, lowering herself to the kneeling Zatanna.

She fastened her mouth to Zatanna's, tongue dipping into the pungent load that filled her cheeks. Zatanna kissed her back, tongue forcing the cum to Diana's palate, where she automatically swallowed. The warmth slid down her body, and Diana felt it all the way to her belly. She sucked it from Zatanna's mouth, all but a gulp or two, feeling her stomach light up with a warm glow.

Then they were just kissing, Diana's mouth covering Zatanna's in rough possession, drawing Zatanna's tongue out with her own, sucking it fiercely. Zatanna barely pulled her mouth free to look at Bruce and his half-hard erection.

"Darh niaga," she demanded, and Bruce's virility instantly revived. He moved over Diana, nuzzling his newly hard prick to her easy target.

"Her cunt's mine," Bruce said to Zee, his calm confidence sending a thrill through both women, "the rest of her is yours."

Diana felt nothing but the warm, smooth surface of the bedspread, no texture, no bite, just a frictionless blur when her body needed something sharp, something to bring her relief. All she was experiencing was the yearning in her spread thighs. Her eyes shut tightly, all she could hear was the blood pounding in her ears. She wanted this; feeling nothing but him taking her. "Now. Now," she called to Bruce. "Hurry!"

Callused hands slipped under the rounded moons of her ass, raising them up to his straining cock. She felt him touch her, a moment's warning, then he dove forward with all the strength in his body. Diana's mouth wantonly gasped open, feeling the blunt end of his lustful cock invade her. She moaned incoherently, wound her smooth legs around the thrusting heat at her groin.

Bruce almost couldn't just let her tight leglock force him in, but he fought it, holding still as his cock was inundated by the soft warmth of her passage. Her smooth, velvety folds caressed him, massaged him, and as she fucked her lower body flush up against his pelvis, she only got tighter.

With a practiced nothing-up-my-sleeve gesture, Zatanna materialized a wand. It buzzed. "Well. No one left to do me. Biggest problem with a menage a trois next to who sleeps on the wet spot." Her body was already perspiring from the whirring sound alone. "Guess I'll have to do myself."

Zev95
Zev95
1,572 Followers
12