Thirty fourth B'day - Day 01

Story Info
Well that escalated quickly.
1.5k words
3.08
25.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chase34
chase34
40 Followers

With Ashley's thirty fourth birthday approaching I was at a loss for a gift. Going on almost eighteen years together I had gotten her everything possible an what waste of money gift was left? I was excited when my mother in law told me she would take the kids if I wanted to plan something for the weekend. I decided to book a hotel room and a spa trip for Ashley and myself figuring we could use a nice relaxing weekend. The night before we left I told Ashley that I felt bad that I didn't get her an actual present but if she saw something she wanted I would get it for her.

We both called out sick that Friday so we could get there first thing in the morning. We checked in and went straight to the pool to relax in the sun and sit in the hot tub. I had booked a 90 minute couples massage so eventually we returned to the room to clean up and head to the spa. Again while showering I reminded Ashley if she saw anything that she wanted to let me I know and she could have it for her birthday.

This was my first professional massage and didn't realize that you took all your clothes off and just had a towel covering you. While waiting I could see Ashley's pierced nipples getting hard under the sheet which always turned me on. A short while later Devin a very young and muscular mulatto guy and Denise a beautiful Mexican girl came in. They introduced themselves and asked who needed the stronger pressure? Ashley stated that she did and Devin said looks like I get you.

A while into the massage I must have fallen asleep and when Denise asked me to turn onto my back I heard Ash laugh. My cock was rock hard! Devin quickly chimed in not to worry it happens all the time with Denise. I felt a little awkward especially since she was massaging my legs, hips and very close to my cock. A few moments later she whispered in my ear don't be embarrassed, I'm sure your wife is wet. Well that didn't help my boner go down and from the quiet moans I could tell Ashley was enjoying her massage.

After we finished up we went for dinner and drinks. We stayed till late and decided that we would sneak into the hot tub before they closed up. When we got there it was very quiet due to the thunderstorm that had crept in. We checked in at the gym where Devin was working and he told us that they were closing up at 10. We settled in tub and started making out like high schoolers. We were slightly drunk and so horny, Ashley told me that even though it was her birthday I could do anything tonight I wanted to her as she wanted to experiment and get wild.

Just as we were about to head back to the room Devin came walking up to us, he said he was staying the night due to the storm and was going to hang out in the hot tub smoking weed if we were interested. Ashley wanted to hang out a little while longer so he jumped in and they shared a joint. We spent about 45 more minutes talking to Devin, we found out he was twenty, had been dating Denise for the past two years while working here as a personal trainer, massage therapist and assistant manager of the gym.

He asked how we felt from the massages and we said great, then I mentioned how Ashley was saying she wished she could get one every night before bed. Devin laughed and said I hear that a lot, what room are you guys in? I have to sleep on the office floor tonight so I got plenty of time to kill.

Ashley quickly blurted out 218 lets go! We packed up our stuff and headed back to our room. We got back and cracked open a few beers, He said he had a little weed left if she wanted to smoke some more, which of course she did. Devin rolled the joint as Ashley sat there in her tiny bikini. They spent a solid 40 minutes smoking while I played on my phone. I wanted to get him out so I could try to give Ashley anal.

Once they finished Ashley went to the bathroom to change out of her bikini while we continued to drink. Ashley came out in short shorts and a sports bra. She sat in the chair and he started to work on her neck. She was enjoying it and then asked if he could get her lower back. He told her to lay on the bed and I was getting bored playing with my phone so I went to shower.

I was in the shower no more than ten minutes and as soon as I shut off the water I could hear moaning from the other room. Ashley was stating over and over how much she loved his cock. Jesus I thought, that escalated quickly. I stood close to the door so I could listen. Ash continued to go on about how she wanted to suck his dick all night long and how big he was.

My ego was hurt but I was so horny as I heard her telling him to fuck her her harder. I waited another minute as my cock was about to explode and as soon as I heard my wife say I need a break I went in.

When I came out of the bathroom they were in a 69 position with his tongue in her pussy an ass while my wife devoured his cock. I stood there watching for a minute not sure what to say. Ashley looked back at me and with out saying a thing just kept sucking away.

A few awkward minutes went by and Ashley finally climbed off his face with out letting go of his cock and spun her ass towards me so that she was bent over the bed, I slid my penis right in and started pumping away. Devin was moaning loudly and stated that he was going to cum. Ashley then proceeded to swallow his entire load. I made it about two more minutes before unloading into her vagina. Devin sat up while playing with Ashley's tits, I rolled off to the side of the bed and Ashley just said you taste good.

Ashley was soaked in cum and went straight to the bathroom to clean up. As we were getting dressed Devin asked if we were all good, I said yeah I think she enjoyed it. He awkwardly laughed and said they usually do. come to find out we were not Devin's first married couple at the resort.

It was around one thirty AM at this point, the storm was really bad and Devin Asked if it was cool if he slept on the couch since he had to be at work to open the gym at six and the office didn't have a couch. I was like yeah sure man, why not that's not weird at all. A few minutes went by and Ashley came walking out of the bathroom still naked and looked confused to see him. However, she didn't seem to mind as she stood in front of him completely nude while fixing the bed and climbing in.

I am usually a very deep sleeper but woke up when I felt Ashley get up to go to the bathroom. I laid there nodding on an off as I heard her come out and sit on the edge of the bed. I felt her slightly rub my back an whisper my name, I was half asleep and didn't respond. Slowly I felt her inch towards the edge of the bed and with the moonlight helping I could see her slide off and get in front of the couch. She started touching Devin who rolled over and began making out with her. I could hear them kissing for a minute before I realized she was jerking him off. A few minutes went by and I could hear the smacking of his hand job.

Soon Ashley lifted the blanket and slid her head in. I could hear sucking noises and muffled moans for what felt like five minutes, Clearly he finished again as I heard his low moaning stop and he said good job. Ash came back into the bed as I laid there for a few minutes before falling back to sleep.

I rolled over again early in the morning and didn't see Ashley or Devin, I laid there pretending to be a sleep as I heard moaning in the bathroom. Ten minutes must have gone by before I heard him tip toeing out of the room. Ashley crawled into bed still naked and felt my hard on. Thankfully she dropped down and sucked me off. Later while taking a shower I asked her what time he left? She replied I have no idea, when I woke up he was gone.

chase34
chase34
40 Followers