Thirty-Year Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,026 Followers

They stood in the center of the living room, pulling at each other's clothes and kissing before Aaron managed to get on his knees in front of Damont and show that he still could give the best blow job Damont had ever had.

And then Damont showed he still had remarkable recovery powers at fifty-two and both showed that age and infirmity had not stolen their ability to do a standing fuck in the middle of the living room. And later, the lasagna already cold in the oven, Aaron showed that a bum leg was fine running up Damont's meaty torso, ankle hooked on Damont's shoulder. And that his other leg was still flexible enough to just sit straight out and up from his hip as Damont held it wide at the ankle to widen access in Aaron's ass to a cock that hadn't lost a millimeter in length or girth, as Damont drilled him hard and deep. Damont was putting all of the desire into the pumping that he had fantasized to do with the young blond on the rings earlier in the evening.

He was dreaming, yes, of fucking an athletic young man in taxing positions. He could do nothing about his fetish for this but to resist it and, successfully, to put Aaron's face on all of the bodies of the men he fucked in his dreams—as he strongly resisted doing earlier in the evening or he might have given in and given the young blond the cocking he do obviously had wanted.

The truth of it, though, was that there had never been another man since that night thirty years ago with Aaron. Whenever there had been the temptation, Damont had done the comparisons, and Aaron had always come up the winner—with so much going for him beyond the sex.

Damont lowered his face to Aaron's as he drove his dick hard inside the older man. Putting his forehead against Aaron's, he watched the expressions of ecstasy that his pumping, long, hard, wide, inside Aaron's channel was bringing to the older man's face. It was all worth it—all of the other denial of desires so hard to control—to be rewarded with those expressions.

The two men could still bring gushes of cum out of each other, and as long as that was the case . . . well, for an eternity after that as well.

"One thing about the Trojan Magnums, though," Damont whispered when they were done and after Damont had told Aaron what the next fuck position was. "It's our last box. If the only way I can prove to you that there's no one else and won't be is to go natural, that's what we'll do. It will be more enjoyable anyway."

Aaron sighed. That was the best anniversary present. At last he believed.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,026 Followers
12