This Ain't Bob The Builder XXX

Story Info
Wendy has revenge sex.
3.3k words
4.03
10.4k
6
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note from author- This is inspired by the English version of the tv show and not the rubbish CGI American remake.

All persons described are of the age of consent.

Guaranteed no talking bulldozers!

xxx

Bobsville, England, 2007.

x

Bob the builder was a cheery sort, passionate, dedicated and determined.

His newly wedded wife, Wendy however knew him better than others.

He had only one negative aspect and that was the fact that he simply couldn't keep his cock in his pants.

Bob was an experienced general contractor for the family business and was thoroughly respected in the sleepy English village of Bobsville.

His trusted office help, Wendy, had helped enormously in cementing the company's good name, and their relationship had blossomed over the past couple of years and they had married.

An attractive young woman with long blonde hair and a button nose, she had fallen easily in love with the athletic built builder.

The nature of his labour meant he was a strapping and burly type with ripped muscles and a tight butt.

Just the sort of man Wendy went for.

It also helped that the six footer was quite handsome with thick brown hair and 'come to bed' eyes.

Last but not least he was amazing in the sack.

It was about a year into their marriage when Wendy began to harvest some nagging doubts about Bob's fidelity.

On occasion he showed no interest in making love to her, despite the fact she was in her prime looks wise.

They had fucked like rabbits after they had wed and nothing was off the menu in the bedroom.

It was that one time when Wendy had overheard a telephone conversation between Bob and another which shocked her.

"Yes, I am rock hard right now just thinking about you. I want to lick you all over, then fuck the shit out of you."

Wendy froze behind the living room door in shock as she listened.

Her husband went on in explicit detail about how he wanted to stick his tongue up this unknown person's sopping vagina and drink of the juices therein.

Then he talked of sucking on big breasts and getting his boner blown.

As he hung up Wendy was even more disgusted when she discovered her own pussy was wet from her arousal.

When she regained her composure and went into the room Bob became sheepish.

"Oh, hi Wendy. I just got a call for an emergency plumbing job. Must dash, don't wait up."

Over the course of the next few weeks Wendy feared the worst.

Bob was having an affair, the hints and clues were there for her to see, and together with his lack of interest in having sex with her she had become certain.

She had decided to catch him in the act and informed him that she was going to be out of town for two days at a training seminar.

"That's too bad, I'll miss you like crazy." Bob had told her, his thoughts elsewhere.

Wendy got busy setting up a video camera hidden discreetly in their bedroom on a bookshelf.

Quite a dab hand at these things the versatile woman connected the camera to a nine volt battery and attached it to a receiver.

It was able to record through the television to a video recorder once powered up.

She was banking on her spouse to cheat on her the minute she left the house and hoped there would be enough tape to record on.

x

Wendy's hunch was correct.

When she returned after two days with her parents, she had hurried to the VCR and nervously fast forwarded through the nine hours of footage.

The first three hours had filmed an empty bedroom, then the door opened and two figures entered giggling.

It was Bob and Mrs. Broadbent, one of the neighbours.

"Not that middle aged bitch!" Thought Wendy.

She peered closer to the television screen and watched wide eyed as Bob and the woman engaged in a lingering French kiss, their lewd slobbering resonated on the tape.

With a blushing face Wendy watched as they tore each others clothes off with a frightful urgency.

Bob's faded blue overalls were wrenched from his body and his red and orange shirt unbuttoned with fumbling fingers.

Mrs. Broadbent's floral summer dress was hoisted over her head and her bra and panties soon followed.

"Bob, you bastard!" Cried Wendy.

And there on the twenty seven inch screen was Bob's bulbous, pulsating erection.

How Wendy had loved it during their married life.

How she had adored its taste, size and girth, and the way it filled her up so when Bob shoved it deep inside her soaking cunt.

Mrs. Broadbent evidently agreed as the top heavy naked woman went down on her knees and proceeded to sink her mouth over the prodigious length.

"Oh baby, suck that thing lover!" Cried Bob as he stood with his hands on his hips.

The moist warm lips of the brunette wrapped around the cheating builder's organ and salivated on the thick shaft as she applied pressure.

Bob grunted with approval as she went to town, his throbbing cock sliding in smoothly inside the woman's wet mouth.

From long experience Wendy knew what it was to suck on that magnificent seven inch piece of meat, how sensitive it was for him when she swirled her tongue on the underside of his uncircumcised crown.

Bob held the head of the woman blowing him and looked down with half lidded eyes as his entire length was devoured.

"Mrs. Broadbent, you're making a new man out of me, lovely."

The brunette was whipped back and forth on his rigid cock, muffled moans and slurping sounds emanated from her stuffed mouth as Bob face fucked her.

His animalistic grunts mingled with her moaning as he was sucked with a salacious frenzy working each other into a maddening pitch of excitement.

"What the fuck does she have I don't?" Wondered the hurt Wendy.

Mrs. Broadbent dug her nails in his developed quads as his prick hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag uncontrollably.

Wendy watched his gorgeous dimpled bum clench as it always did when he was fully erect,

Then the muscles in his back hardened as he bent over and lifted the brunette up onto the bed.

Their bed! Thought Wendy with disgust.

"What a scumbag!"

From the angle of the camera lens it became unclear as to what Bob was doing but Wendy would hazard a guess that he was happily licking the woman's pussy.

The blonde knew her husband's routine well enough by now.

He would start by brushing his lips over her breasts, down to her stomach, then eventually between her parted thighs.

Bob would meticulously kiss her left inner thigh up close to her vulva then scoot over to her right and back down again.

The technique always made Wendy drip with anticipation of his contact with her pussy.

After several minutes she would be begging for him to slide his tongue inside her twitching cunt.

"Bob, Bob, lick my pussy, please!"

Sure enough Mrs. Broadbent had reached the begging stage, yearning for physical contact with her sopping pussy.

Wendy was sure Bob was even now lapping at her outer labia and flicking at her clitoris with that frenzied side to side motion he loved.

It was still not the ideal camera angle as Wendy strained to see Bob's oral stimulation on the cheating vixen, but her meaty legs had come up onto his shoulders.

"Fuck me Bob, give me that divine cock of yours."

Wendy saw Bob rise up at the edge of the bed, his tight butt facing the camera lens and gasped as his pelvis moved forward.

"OHHHHH! YES!"

Bob began to pump his hips back and forth, his bare feet firmly planted on the bedroom carpet as he banged into the woman on her back.

The cheat maintained a steady rhythm as he pushed in and out, and as Wendy looked closer at the screen she could just make out his balls as they smacked against the screaming neighbour.

"It's so good! I love your cock in me!"

Wendy knew just how the slut felt and imagined her spouse picking up the pace as he rammed her with his thick seven inch boner.

Between his legs from behind she saw his ass crack was dripping with perspiration as he pumped the sweaty pussy on the bed.

Funny, thought Wendy, this is the first time she had seen Bob's back as he had sex.

"Let's switch, Wendy never likes to sit on my cock."

It was true, the blonde was never comfortable in the cowgirl position and now her husband was going to have a little minx ride on his prick.

Bob laid on his back at the edge of the bed as Mrs. Broadbent sat astride him reverse cowgirl.

Wendy looked on aghast as his rigid pole vanished inside the hairy minge of the brunette.

Immediately the pair of cheating lovers rocked back and forth, his hands cupping her big floppy tits.

"Oh my, I...I'm getting wet."

Wendy put her right hand inside the unzipped front of her blue jeans and discovered her panties were damp.

Disgusted but aroused, she slid her jeans and underwear down to her feet and leaned back.

As Bob and his lover built their fucking to the inevitable orgasmic climax it seemed the pair of them were looking right into the lens.

Right at her!

He kept on fondling her boobs as she gyrated and bucked on his rock hard cock, her brown hair whipping around her head as she reached boiling point.

"Holy shit! I'm coming!"

The woman screamed and froze, still impaled on the throbbing cock.

Waves of pleasure washed over her as she became limp on Bob's lap.

Wendy frigged her pussy with eyes wide open as she looked on with a mixture of arousal and horror, her fingers deep inside her softness.

Then Bob rose up and pulled his knob out and held the woman's face up to his midriff.

Only two inches from her mouth, Bob ejaculated and sprayed his cum on her pursed lips.

Then she opened her mouth to receive the next two spurts onto her tongue.

Bob kept wanking his pulsing rod until he had wrung out every last drop of semen.

"Fucking great! Wendy never lets me cum on her face."

Quite right too, fucking pervert, thought Wendy.

Now her sadness turned to anger.

Two can play at this game she thought as she tugged her jeans back up.

xxx

Friday came around and Bob arrived home at their modest cottage on the west side of Bobsville.

He had spent a long day mixing cement and was in need of a good meal and hot bath.

In the tiny hallway he tugged his muddy boots off and called out to Wendy.

No answer, must be out back.

Bob flopped into his favourite easy chair and sighed as he relaxed, his weary muscles aching.

"Funny, what's that?"

The industrious labourer saw a sticky yellow note on the television screen and yanked it off.

"My dear husband, put the video tape on and watch." It read.

Bob the builder rubbed his jaw in confusion and turned on the VCR.

A tape was already loaded and he saw a view of his own bedroom unfold onscreen.

His jaw dropped when he saw three naked people sitting on the bed.

Wendy was in the middle and either side of her sat Mrs, Broadbent and Mister Dixon, the postman.

His sexy blonde spouse had her right hand in the lap of the voluptuous brunette, and to her left she gripped the erect cock of the grinning man.

"Hi Bob, you cheating bastard. Like what you see? Keep watching scumbag as my friends and I have ourselves a little fun."

Bob felt a shiver down his spine as he realised his infidelity had been discovered.

Shit! He had been a fool to bring his lover back to his own house.

As he continued to watch the scene on the tape his mind was spinning, what on earth was Wendy up to?

Was she really going to have a threesome?

His eyes lingered on the sexy frame of his wife, and on seeing her on the tape realised how drop dead gorgeous she really was.

"Oh Bob, what have you done." He gulped.

Compared to the middle aged Broadbent, Wendy was quite curvaceous.

Her pale complexion and mid length blonde hair was terribly attractive.

A petite five feet four and 110 pounds, her figure was stunning, with flat belly and long limbs and a pert C cup bosom.

Bob felt his cock stir under his work overalls as he saw Wendy kiss the woman on her right, then turn to her left and poke out her tongue to Dixon, who sucked it into his mouth.

"Look at Mister Dixon, Bob. He's quite turned on, isn't he? I just have to suck his cock."

Bob watched the tape agog as the blonde stunner plunged her head down and opened her mouth to gobble up the stiff organ.

She wiggled her head slightly and gradually slid all the way down, the thick shaft vanishing into her mouth.

Then she pulled back dramatically and gasped for air leaving Dixon' s shaft bathed in her saliva.

"Yummy, I like how he tastes."

Wendy turned her attention to his balls and licked around the ginger haired plums greedily before tracing a line up the underside of his shaft to the flared crown.

Her piercing blue eyes peered unblinking into the same camera she had hidden to catch Bob, who tore at his hair in disbelief.

"Wendy, you little minx!"

As she continued to suck off the grateful postman, Mrs. Broadbent went onto her knees and planted her face between Wendy's open thighs.

Her tongue found the folds of the blonde's slit under her fine nest of golden pubes and worked it inside the slick entrance.

Wendy gushed her hot, musky love juices out onto the older woman's lips and chin as her pussy was eaten.

"Oh, Bob! She's a natural! Oh my, I'm positively dripping!"

Bob was stunned and also turned on at the erotic scene on the tape, and ripped his faded overalls off his legs.

He grabbed his erect cock and began to beat his meat.

Wendy had begun to buck her hips to and fro on the bed riding wave after wave of delightful tingles through her lower body.

Dixon had risen and stood over Broadbent and bent at the waist to place his pecker in the cleavage of Wendy's tits.

"Want me to tit fuck you, Mister Dixon?"

Bob groaned in disbelief, Wendy had never offered HIM a tit fuck before.

The postman started to rub his erection up and down the blonde's boobs as she pressed them together, his tip poking out at the top with each upward thrust.

Dixon's back faced the camera and Bob was forced to watch his hairy ass move back and forth as his cock rammed up into the fleshy tunnel made by his wife's tits.

As he ground his hips, below him Mrs. Broadbent swiped her tongue along his tiny strip of sensitive flesh between balls and anus.

"Pity you weren't here my love, we're having so much fun."

All three moved up to the middle of the bed and Wendy made sure everything was visible on video.

Mister Dixon was on his knees, his small moustache bristling as the blonde sucked his mast right into her slobbering mouth.

The older brunette moved under and sucked on his testicles, one by one.

"You two make quite a team." He said admiringly.

Bob agreed, he had never has a threesome despite his lothario ways.

and now his innocent other half had beaten him to it.

"Well, well," said Wendy into camera, " two cunts and one cock, what SHALL we do?"

Bob looked on jealously, what WERE they going to do?

He wanked his cock ever more faster intrigued.

"I think I'll have Mister Dixon fuck me while I eat out Mrs. Broadbent."

Wendy went onto her back and spread her legs as Dixon dived between them.

Broadbent settled her rump on Wendy's face and felt the blonde poke out her tongue straight into her hairy cunt.

The erect postman slid forward and his hard cock entered Wendy all the way to the hilt.

Her muffled moans were just about audible to Bob who turned up the volume on his television.

"Oh, Bob, your wife' pussy is the best ever! Why the fuck did you cheat on her?"

Dixon turned his face to the lens as he thrust in and out.

Bob asked himself the same question, he was just an idiot.

He could clearly see the glistening wetness on his wife's pussy as it welcomed the big cock.

Mrs. Broadbent was writhing in ecstasy as her cunt was lapped like a kitten who got the cream.

The three of them filled the room with moans and groans that sent Bob the builder insane.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he intoned over and over as he rubbed his cock frantically.

Wendy wrapped her pale pins around Dixon's ass and used her feet to rub his meaty buttocks, urging him ever deeper in her juicy quim.

The postman was having the time of his life.

When Wendy had proposed her revenge on Bob he had been delighted.

He thought she was some piece of ass, and when she suggested a threesome he was in.

Mrs. Broadbent hopped off the dribbling face of Wendy and came behind Dixon and pushed her frame into his back, pressing his cock deeper into Wendy.

The big boobs of the brunette mashed on the mans back, and her hips rolled with his.

They were all building up a fast sweat as they all moved in tandem.

Then he pulled out and Wendy lowered her legs to the mattress.

"Mrs. Broadbent? Your turn I think."

"Oh how lovely! In the ass I think."

She assumed the doggy position and beamed the biggest smile Bob had ever seen.

Fucking bitch! She didn't let HIM fuck her in the ass."

Wendy happily guided the lucky man and with surprising ease his rigid cock was completely buried in the molten cave of the woman's back passage!

The blonde gazed directly at Bob through the lens, her perky tits jiggling with her glee.

Dixon placed his hands on the older woman's waist and he felt a sublime heat around his turgid cock.

"It's in so deep, Wendy my dear." Whispered Broadbent.

The postman began to piston his thick prick in and out of the expanded anus, picking up speed quickly.

Wendy and he kissed long and hard, tongues playing with each others.

He was streaming sweat as he fucked the rectal opening of the slavering brunette who giggled with guilty pleasure.

As he rammed in, every plunge made the rutting pair rock on the bed which moved hard against the wall.

"Sorry, Bob. We may need to apply some plaster to the wall after we're all through."

"Shit! I'm coming!"

Mrs. Broadbent shuddered as she reached orgasm.

Dixon was close behind as the tightness of her anal opening about his hard cock proved to much to bear.

"Cum on my tits!" Cried Wendy.

Dixon pulled out just in time as he began a series of long, spurting spasms that ended up in thick, gummy wads on the luscious boob flesh of the cheating wife.

As their excitement waned Wendy went straight up to camera and spoke, her breasts dripping with semen.

"Well, my beloved. That makes us even I think.

Two things, be grateful for what you have, second never let it happen again.

Then maybe, just maybe I'll let you fuck MY ass."

Bob the builder yelped and exploded into his right fist panting hard.

He sure had fucked up by cheating on his fair wife.

Things were about to change, and for the better he grinned at his wife's face on the video tape.

END

123z
123z
822 Followers