This ain't Lost in Space XXX Ch. 02

Story Info
Judy Robinson gets ravished on the planet of deadly plants.
1.8k words
4.13
19.7k
14
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- This is a fictional story inspired only by the iconic sixties show, and definitely not the reboot. The story is science fiction and not science so don't read too much into the details. Dedicated to Marta Kristen.

xxx

Judy Robinson was frustrated and downright plain angry at her on again off again boyfriend Major Don West. It had been three years now since their spacecraft, Jupiter Two had been hopelessly lost in space. The Robinson family, Don, and reluctant stowaway Doctor Zachary Smith, had left Earth in 1997 on a one way journey to Alpha Centauri before losing their way in a cosmic storm. They had endured many setbacks and met wild and crazy aliens along the way and Don and Judy had gotten closer romantically. Judy had just turned twenty three and had been sore at Don on this day because he had forgotten for the second year running.

"That jerk, what does he take me for, just because I'm the only adult woman in the entire region doesn't mean I'm his to take for granted."

Taking after her mother Judy was blonde haired and blue eyed and had a slender figure to go with her attractive features. Only five feet four her posture made her appear taller than she was. She decided to leave the damaged ship and go for a long walk and enjoy some alone time to think. As she left the Jupiter Two behind her she did not notice the vines that were climbing at a rapid rate on the hull. They had been forced to land on the nearest planet after being drawn into its gravitational pull. Her father, Professor John Robinson, had instructed all members of the crew to stay close to home as the planet was uncharted and potentially dangerous.

"I won't go too far, just need time to think."

In current with times back on Earth Judy wore a lavender and green mini skirt with a long sleeved shirt under it. Calf length boots in complementing green vinyl made for a lurid look in the weak light of the huge sun that resembled a burnt orange. Two other planets were in the late afternoon sky as she strolled due north along a dusty path, weathered with time. No insects or other creatures seemed to exist on the planet, only trees, shrubs, vines and the like. In particular the climbing woody stemmed plants seemed to be prevalent.

"Wonder if Don is even missing me." Pouted Judy as she kicked earth with her boot.

Twice more she aimed her boot at the ground as she strolled along aimlessly in the eerie silence of the uninhabited planet. Oblivious to anything Judy had stumbled into a thickly grassed section of the path.

"Dickens! My boot is stuck."

Judy had gotten tangled up in a gnarly root of one of the creeping plants that interspersed with the blades of grass. Had she seen the creepers on the hull of Jupiter Two the leggy blonde may have figured out the rather speedy rate they moved. She looked down in surprised and put her fist in her mouth as her ankles were encircled by tree roots.

"I...I can't move my legs!"

She could hardly believe her eyes as she literally saw the creepers slither around her calves alarmingly fast. With no weapon or tool on her person panic began to set in. Judy jumped in fright as two writhing green tentacles burst from under the surface and hovered in the air in front of her. A loud shriek emanated from her as the tentacles wrapped around each of her wrists and clamped her arms tightly by her sides.

"What is this!"

Firmly held by the arms and legs Judy looked as if she was standing to attention. One further tentacle thrust up out of the ground and curled slowly and assuredly to the neck of her shirt. It curled around the collar and with a loud rending sound the entire front of Judy's costume was torn asunder, leaving her bra and panties exposed. The creeping green arm came around her back stealthily and brought the remainder of her dress off of her pale body with ease. Judy felt her feet forcibly parted and she stood with spread legs in just her underwear and boots.

"Don! Dad! Doctor Smith even! I need help."

Judy lost her composure and looked back to see the wrecked spacecraft as just a dot in the distance. The usual calm and collected blonde found herself in a very vulnerable position as the plant life explored her body with one fluid creeper that seemed to be trying to understand her configuration. Her boobs were fondled with deliberate care and movements that made Judy pant. Then the world turned upside down as she was wrapped at the waist and upper thighs and lifted into the air. Screaming loudly a tentacle tugged her bra and panties off and she hung suspended in mid air completely immobilized.

"Why is this happening!"

Judy was swivelled so that her head hung upside down and her bared breasts were thrust up as her back arched. One solitary tentacle slithered over her body and encircled her about the waist, neck and arms. Another appeared with a pair of squelching suckers at the end which attached to each of her tits. An odd tingling made her nipples become erect under the intense sucking and squeezing that continued for several minutes. Unseen from her point of view a third identical sucker moved above her abdomen and attached to her vagina where her pussy was manipulated and siphoned of her natural secretions.

"Oh my, what a strange sensation!"

A two headed creature that resembled an eight feet high moving bush and smelled of cabbage slithered across the lush ground and stopped by her side. From top to bottom the slimy creature had undulating tentacles and tapering creepers that never stopped moving this way and that. Judy was shaken from side to side as the tit and cunt suckers withdrew and left her nipples and clitoris throbbing hard.

"What have you done to me? I...I feel exhilarated.

Unbeknownst to her she had been administered with an aphrodisiac that had seriously heightened her sexual awareness. A soft gasp came from the horny woman as a blissful feeling radiated from her nether regions. Then Judy was lowered to the ground onto her back and two tentacles held her legs apart at the knees as another with what looked like a mandible approached from the midsection of two heads. The green thing attached to her pussy and smothered it until Judy looked down at her loins as she felt tiny tendrils caress and tickle her labia. Confused the slim blonde held her breath as she experienced both pleasure and a tightness in her vaginal passage.

"What is it doing? My pussy is on fire!"

Judy was unable to deny the enjoyable sensation as the wriggling tendrils and the artificial aphrodisiac began to increase her sexual arousal. Every nerve in her pussy and clitoris screamed as she was caressed and rubbed, sometimes hard and fast, sometimes soft and slow. Then a combination of circular motions, back and forth, side to side. The thing with the jaw withdrew and was instantly replaced by a thinner tentacle that moved directly to her puffy quim and proceeded to penetrate her cunt.

"How is this possible!"

As it entered her the outer skin secreted lubricating jelly as Judy felt her pussy walls expand for the unusual phallic appendage. Unable to move or resist the extreme violation Judy realised she actually received pleasure from the regular pumping motions.

"I can't believe I'm being fucked by plants!" She moaned.

Her lower body was raised up two inches off the ground as a similar tentacle to the one in her pussy slipped under her and slid around the soft globes of her firm ass before smoothly finding its way into her rectum. Judy opened her mouth in a silent scream as it too leaked lubricant and the blonde young woman had to cope with a pair of writhing rubbery false cocks violating her body. As one slid out the other slid in and an obscene rhythm was established by the seemingly sentient plants. The pleasure was extreme as Judy was effortlessly fucked in both of her holes simultaneously.

"It's, it's going to make me cum!"

With both her pussy and anus receiving probing and relentless shafting Judy exploded in a powerful orgasm! The appendage in her pussy discharged a load inside with a lewd squelching and the sublime feeling of her channels being stuffed made her body tremble all over and in seconds she came again. Feeling faint her eyes rolled up into her head and she blacked out from the combination of shock and sexual gratification, white semen dribbling from her pussy.

x

When next she woke Judy Robinson was still naked except her boots and she got to her feet shaking uncontrollably. Before she could figure out her next move she felt something amiss inside her stomach. Looking down between her legs she reacted to a sharp contraction and her vagina expanded to release a perfectly round dark green egg! It was ejected and hit the earth rolling and vanished in the undergrowth. Judy went onto her hands and knees as another and another egg fell from her vagina and rolled away.

"Shit! I just gave birth to alien eggs!"

Were these things flora or fauna? What Judy did not know was that she was being used to spread their seed as a bee does pollen on Earth. As she got to her feet she found the ruined dress and tossed it away in disgust. Just as another contraction ripped through her belly and another egg slipped out in a viscous stream of fluids.

"My goodness, how many more can there be?"

"Judy! Watch out!"

The naked blonde bent into a crouch as her father aimed his laser pistol to the left head of the bush creature and fired a bolt of energy in a three second burst. Then he aimed at the other head and didn't stop firing until it collapsed into a rotting black mess on the ground.

"Dad! Thank heavens!"

"What happened to your clothing?"

Judy was too embarrassed to explain her odd adventure and hoped that the last alien egg had left her desecrated body.

"Let's just get off this planet pronto, it gives me the creeps."

In more ways than one she thought as she rued her own words. Covering his daughter with his coat Professor Robinson returned to the Jupiter Two and the pair of them looked in amazement as it was almost entirely covered in vines and creepers. He spoke into his two way radio quickly.

"Don, prepare for immediate take off."

The hull door opened and Judy and father rushed up to board the ship. Having been repaired enough for the Jupiter Two to escape the planet's pull Don West initiated lift off and left the clinging plants in their dust.

END

123z
123z
822 Followers