This Ain't Postman Pat XXX

Story Info
Pat delivers to the female members of the village.
3.2k words
4.36
6.9k
3
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- I do not own the rights to this British tv show, nor its characters, any resemblance is purely coincidental. Not to mention highly unlikely!

xxx

England, Cumbria, 1982.

x

Postman Pat Clifton was not a particularly handsome man but he had been blessed with a prodigious appendage.

Big nose, big cock goes the legend, and in his case it was certainly true.

He was a pistol no less, and had a healthy, nay necessary sex life, and needed to get laid every day.

Most men in fact needed to ejaculate once a week in order to keep the prostate healthy, Pat needed it every day, sometimes twice or even three times daily.

Luckily the nature of his job meant that he drove around the tiny lanes of the village of Greendale and knew all the residents.

And the local womenfolk knew of him and his enormous manhood, hence their nickname for him of the Lothario of Greendale.

x

As he woke up beside his good wife Sara, he had his usual morning wood which poked up on his belly like a pork sword.

He turned onto his side and hoisted his wife's nightgown up over her juicy ass and rubbed his stiffening erection along the crevice of her buttocks.

With an increasing ardour Pat moved his hips faster, dropping his pyjama bottoms and giving his attractive spouse a buttock fuck.

"Pat, not now, it's five in the morning."

Sara stirred and moved away to the edge of the bed still half asleep, and Pat sighed with disappointment and got up to go downstairs.

Quickly getting some cereal for breakfast, he dressed in his royal blue postal uniform and drove to the post office.

Dawn broke and the experienced postman loaded up his red delivery van with two mailbags of letters.

As he jumped in and started the motor a black and white cat leapt in and sat on the passenger seat.

"Good morning Jess, you fucking rat bag."

Pat stared at the Mrs. Goggin's cat who licked his right paw and stared back.

The fur made the man sneeze as per usual and he picked up the animal and wiped his big nose along the cats back.

"Gesundheit!" How he hated the bloody thing.

Pat adjusted his round lens eyeglasses and drove off down a long winding lane as the first rays of sunlight shone through the windshield.

This was going to be a nice day.

Then Jess farted and Pat wrinkled his nose in disgust, cracking open the window of his door.

"I swear I'm going to make a violin out of your guts on of these days."

The smell of flowers from the country lanes cleared the air as he continued driving.

He liked to vary his route depending on who he fancied having a romp with.

One large letter had caught his eye which was addressed to Doctor Sylvia Gilbertson, and as she was in close proximity he decided to start there.

"Good morning Pat." A woman waved him hello.

The stacked strawberry blonde stood on her doorstep as she heard the familiar sound of 'PAT1' motor up her gravel driveway.

As a general practitioner, the cottage served as a surgery as well as a home for her and her husband.

"Morning gorgeous, lovely day for it."

The attractive middle aged Doctor giggled as she tantalisingly thrust her bared left leg forward from her white bath robe.

"I was just about to take a shower, anything interesting for me?"

Her big blue eyes gazed at two things at once.

A big vanilla envelope in his right hand, and his big bulge that tented his freshly ironed trousers.

"Take your pick." The tall six footer spread his hands and grinned, grinding his hips lasciviously.

The aroused gigolo took the startled woman in his arms and dipped her like a modern day Rudolph Valentino and kissed her full on the lips.

"I think I need a shower as well come to think of it, I rose early this morning." He said.

"I bet you did, you devil. Come on in. Hubby is still in the land of nod."

The pair of rampant lovers climbed the stairs of the chocolate box cottage hurriedly, Sylvia shedding her robe as she went.

By the time they reached the bathroom Pat had removed his jacket and shirt, along with his cap and shoes.

She turned on the faucets and looked back at the half dressed man.

"Come on, strip."

Sylvia stood already naked, her long flaxen hair about her lily white shoulders, hands on hips.

Her DD tits hung large over her ribcage, the rosy hued nipples stiff and angry.

Pat's eyes grew big as he ogled her mouth watering huge boobs and let his pants fall to the bathroom tiles.

He stood with back straight, proud of his erection which sprang up and out at her like a purple tipped log.

"Oh my, I never get tired of seeing you get stiff."

The sexy Doctor licked her lips and her right hand went all by itself to the golden pubes of her moist pussy.

His cock was all of ten inches, thicker toward the top, where his bulbous head flared out from his foreskin.

The shaft, with its long and engorged vein, curved to the left as it reached full erection, which always fascinated the lecherous female Doctor.

"I always was an early riser." He stated calmly as he watched her rub her slit.

Pat was muscular, but not overly muscled.

His arms and legs were long and lean, and his groin and chest were covered by curly ginger hair.

He removed his glasses and squinted as the steam from the hot shower rose.

They stepped in together and Sylvia took a fresh bar of scented soap and made a lather in the palms of her hands.

They took turns to wash each other creating soapy suds on their bodies.

As they faced each other under the cascading stream of hot water, hands sliding here, stroking there, the pair kissed.

"Wonderful." Said Sylvia, as she began to get hot and wet.

Pat's slick fingers slid inside the woman's pussy with no resistance whatsoever and she sobbed gently as he frigged her.

"Wow, you're really wet, how bad do you want me?"

"It's been two weeks Pat, I need a good fuck."

"Well I need a good suck, care to oblige?"

She crouched down, the needles of water hitting her back as she watched his cock head throb obscenely.

With a sweep of her hand she moved her lank, wet hair from her face then grabbed the huge weapon in both hands.

"Your balls look scrummy." She declared and licked them both as she held his shaft up.

Pat moaned as he felt the soft ginger hair which covered his testicles tongued.

Then the warm snake ran up the underside of his stalk slowly and surely to the swollen bell end.

Her big blue eyes never left his as she welcomed his cock head inside her mouth and gave it little baby sucks.

Once his crown was wetted enough Sylvia gobbled up the top three inches and bobbed to and fro, her nails dug deep in the flesh of his lean thighs.

"Damn, that feels fantastic."

Her hands still gripped the impressive prick as her head bobbed on the top, soft groans of satisfaction from her pursed lips vibrated along his length.

He just had to fuck her.

"Up, babe."

Sylvia relinquished his pulsing cock and planted her flat palms against the shower wall and bent forward at the waist.

Pat moved behind, the spray of water on his face and chest, and parted her legs.

He looked down the naked curve of her back to her full and ripe bottom and almost drooled.

She stuck her rump up and he welcomed the offered bum and squeezed and slapped her with unadulterated glee.

With his massive prick in his right fist he made three attempts to penetrate the Doctor, who tried to help matters by wiggling her hips side to side.

"Push harder, lover."

He did so and the flared crown split her folds as her cunt finally surrendered its pink interior.

With a great sigh she braced herself as inch by inch the postal worker eased his enormous knob inside of her.

Her heart raced as the tall stud pushed up into the diminutive woman who stood on tiptoe, desperate to maintain a balance on the slippery tiles.

"I'm halfway in," he announced to an incredulous Sylvia.

"Only half? Fuck!"

She gave a gasp and rolled her eyes back as he started to move in and out with long and drawn out strokes.

"Oh my goodness! I'm coming!"

The sensation of his whopping love rod squeezing in and out of her soft channel was sublime and her body began to shake.

Impaled on his pole, Pat steadied her by grasping her around the waist and without further ado began to pound the shit out of the grateful woman.

"Don't fucking stop! Pl...pl...please!"

Sylvia's moans grew in intensity as did his pelvic thrusts, his lean frame grinding away under the steamy water.

Pat recognised her trembling frame and high pitched moans as a prelude to another climax and he pulled out as incredibly the woman experienced a second orgasm, her pussy squirting over his upper thighs.

He inserted his rampant cock into her more, her cunt making a lewd sloshing noise as he fucked her.

Together with the smacking sounds of his thighs against the backs of hers, they made quite a merry clamour.

"Sylvia? Are you in the shower?"

A male voice came from down the hall.

"Shit! Hubby is up. I was hoping for another ten minutes."

Pat grabbed her body tightly in his hands and slammed his entire length into her pussy with a forceful lunge.

"FUCK!" Sylvia trembled and pressed her body back at the man behind her as her cunt was plundered by the thick manhood of postman Pat.

With a wicked grin the sly womaniser pulled out and raised his face into the cleansing hot water.

Sylvia dropped her head, then cupped her raw pussy.

"My word, I'm such a slut!" She chuckled.

She straightened up and yelled out to her older husband who stood in the threshold of their bedroom.

"I'm almost done my dear, stay there.

Best make yourself scarce Pat. I'll stall him while you slip out."

Pat gathered his things as his thick pecker began to point south.

Damn, he hadn't cum yet and he was severely frustrated.

One thing for it, next stop will have to be that insatiable bitch Dorothy Thompson.

x

It took postman Pat only fifteen minutes in his delivery van to arrive at the farm of Mister and Mrs. Thompson.

The drive up was mud free on this fine Spring morning, and chickens and a couple of dogs made way for him as he parked outside the front door.

Jess gazed left and right nervously as she smelled the dogs.

A blonde woman dressed in a long skirt and apron smiled at Pat as he got out of the van.

"Hello lover, anything in the post?"

Pat rubbed the outside of his large hooter and winked behind his eyeglasses.

"I believe I have a large package with your name on it, Dorothy."

The middle aged woman drew her headscarf back and let her dishwasher blonde locks free to flutter over her back.

Her eyes lowered to his groin and noted his large protuberance like a bar of iron down the left side of his uniform trousers.

"Best I open that up quick then, come into the house."

Stooping forward in discomfort from his stiffening prick he followed the woman inside the ramshackle farmhouse.

"Where's Alf?"

He referred to the farmer whose house they entered.

"Tending to his flock, he'll be a while.

I must say you are a positive boon to us women, Pat.

Greendale wouldn't be the same place without you."

They made their way to the upstairs bedroom where Dorothy ripped off her blouse and skirt, followed quickly by her underwear.

She fell onto her back, flinging her legs out wide, her pendulous tits spread out either side of her ribcage.

Pat stripped slowly, teasing the woman who watched him with wide eyes.

He removed his cap and ran his hand through his thick red hair, then placed his glasses in the upturned hat.

His shirt and pants came next and he exhaled with relief as his erection was proudly unveiled.

"Hey, special delivery!" She cried, clapping her hands.

"Correct, and it needs to be sealed with a kiss."

Dorothy leered at his rigid ten inches of raging manhood.

The thing was a fucking monster, bobbing up and down as if independent of his will.

He joined her on the bed and laid back, his hands behind his head.

She moved to her left and he felt her hot breath on his privates.

"Oh wow." Pat sank his head back into the straw filled pillow.

The farmers wife enveloped his knob with her fulsome lips and sucked in three inches of meat.

Her mouth milked his cock with loud slobbering, her hot tongue twirling around the head of his prick with great expertise.

His hand came around the back of her head and grabbed a handful of her fine hair.

On and on she moved her mouth on his hard organ, spit running down her chin and onto his ball sack.

"Bloody hell woman, you sure know how to suck a cock."

"Mmhmm," she mumbled as she bore down further, relishing the pulsing dark blue vein along the hard shaft.

After a few more minutes of bliss she reared back gasping for oxygen leaving his cock fucking air.

"Care to return the favour, big boy?"

Pat checked out her body, thick about the middle, big tits and ass and meaty thighs.

Then he concentrated on her snatch that was covered by an ever darkening blonde thatch of pubes, shamelessly wet for him.

He moved onto the bed by her lower half and ran both hands up the inside of her thighs from the knees on up.

Her legs spread wider and by the time he reached her mound she was a dripping mess.

"Lick my stamp, Mister postman."

He laughed, then thrust his tongue into the molten cave of her cunt and licked and probed greedily.

Dorothy thrashed under him, her elbows back, her feet up on his back.

He tilted his face to the left and rasped his tongue from left to right on her hooded clitoris, which soon emerged like a pink button.

"Yummy." She purred as her pussy was ravished.

Pat made little gurgling sounds as he slurped up her juices, making her squeal in delight.

He continued to strum her clit with his tongue and her hips rolled from side to side, the balls of her bare feet in his back.

"So nice, so fucking nice."

Slowly the big nosed stud rose up, his hand pumping his aching cock.

"I've got to fuck you before I bloody well burst!" He groaned.

"Be my guest."

She felt him push her legs back up and draw toward her hungry pussy.

The fat top of his prick lined up with her wet slit and speared it with the help of her wiggling butt.

Her arms went around his neck as she let him gradually sink the engorged head inside.

The first steady stroke of his gargantuan cock made her entire body quiver, her hot aching quim aflame.

"Go for it."

Pat paused for a split second then twisted his ass and rode in and out at his leisure.

Back and forth he slammed in and out while the woman bucked and groaned, her legs high up on his waist.

He did indeed go for it and dug his toes firmly into the mattress as he humped the insatiable vixen in her very own bed.

"It's fucking huge!" She cried as she clung to him desperately.

Harder and harder he pumped his long shaft in and out in a selfish frenzy of fucking, driving his body against hers with no mercy.

The rickety bed creaked and moved under their rutting figures, both lost in an uncontrollable orgy of lust.

Each and every time he thrust up she screamed loudly, his fat girth and length filling her cunt to bursting.

"Going to cum, going to cum, going to cum!" She intoned over and over.

Then she convulsed and her pussy clenched his enormous hose and leaked a squirt of fluid down her butt crack.

Pat pulled out as they both took a welcome breather.

"Turn around." He said simply and the farmers wife rose up to assume a doggy position.

From behind he quickly entered her again and together they pounded into each other, waves of licentious pleasure searing through them.

On and on it went, Pat smacking into her posterior with the energy of a teenager, his stiff cock buried up to the hilt in her soaking hole.

"Morning Pat, up with the lark as per usual."

Dorothy's husband, Alf, stood at the open door in his overalls, watching his wife getting fucked on all fours.

"Hello Alf, you old bugger. Can't beat a nice shag to get the day off to a nice start."

"Happen." Answered the farmer as he sucked on his pipe.

"Can we dispense with the formalities and get fucking," Said a frustrated Dorothy.

Postman Pat carried on pushing his cock in and out of the woman's snug cunt, dragging her body back and forth.

The elder farmer drew his clothing down and came to the front of his wife who was half hanging off the bed.

"Come here, Mister Thompson."

He held his half erect cock to his wife's face and her mouth opened and clamped down hard.

"Agghh." He sighed contently.

As her body was shifted by the hammering womaniser from behind, her big tits flopped under her body.

All three wailed as they became a rutting threesome in the morning sunshine that filtered through the window.

"Use that tongue, woman."

Alf cupped his wife's head as she fastened her lips about his stiffening prick.

From behind, Pat had reached boiling point, as he looked on Dorothy sucking on hubby.

"Take it, take it, take it." He yelled.

"Suck it, suck it, suck it." Alf yelled.

"Mmmmmm." Moaned Dorothy.

Pat plunged in faster and faster before finally erupting and gushing his seed from his twitching cock like a cannon.

Alf huffed and came at the same time, sending his seed down his wife's throat.

All three sagged, spent, and collected their senses.

Dorothy laid back, sticky cum seeping from both her pussy and mouth.

"Got time for a cup of tea, old chap?" Asked Alf.

"Afraid not, I have to deliver an urgent package to deliver."

Pat got up and collected his uniform and waved goodbye to the couple.

"Now THAT is the sort of pussy I like, you mangy scruff."

He just remembered that Jenny Fogg, wife of farmer Peter Fogg, was rather partial to cunnilingus, and he had been promised by her that she had decided to have a wax job on her vagina.

Hey ho, here we go, and off he went.

END

123z
123z
822 Followers