This Ain't The Girl From Uncle XXX

Story Info
Emma Peel teams up with April Dancer.
6k words
3.89
6.2k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
803 Followers

Note- This is my take on a classic tv show as if it were given the parody treatment by todays adult movie industry such as Vivid Studio.

Three of my favourite adult movie stars feature.

Chanel Preston as Emma, Amy Reid as April and Nicole Sheridan as Madame Peahen.

Special mention to Bill Ward and Eric Stanton, bondage illustrators from the sixties for the inspiration.

ACT ONE- Diabolical doings in London.

The hour was late as Mrs. Emma Peel walked into the Casino Raven in West London.

She wore a strap, sleeveless evening mini dress in lilac and looked classy and seductive as she walked in on her high heel peep toe silver shoes.

The gathered bust gave her a slender look and the dress flowed down to a ruffled hem.

Her wonderful toned bare legs were showed off perfectly.

The noise of people as they conversed and laughed met her ears as she entered the grand gambling room.

Several tables were dotted around where various card games played out.

The air was heavy with cigarette smoke and a blue tinge hung over everything.

Emma chose to sit at the bar and ordered a martini from the bartender.

After a sip she slowly looked around the perimeter of the room and gave a casual look in the direction of the person she had come to monitor.

At first glance the elegant blonde looked to be about thirty years old.

Very tall in height with a slim waist and large breasts.

Her strawberry blonde hair, normally worn long was tied tightly over her head.

Piercing blue eyes looked out from a sharp angular face with a turned up nose and thin red lips.

Her skin was pale and the black form fitting dress made her seem even paler.

Although not exactly skin tight the full length dress showed the womanly figure beneath it clearly.

Cut low at the bosom, the deep cleavage thrust up proud as she sat perfectly upright in the chair.

Her long slender legs seemed never to quit in the black mesh stockings, and her black leather Italian shoes with the five inch stiletto heels only served to accentuate her slim figure and height.

This was Madame Peahen, Chief of Interrogation for THRUSH Europe.

A ruthless and sadistic woman with a penchant for torture and bondage that went far beyond the expectations of the criminal organisation.

British Intelligence were on a combined mission with United Network Command For Law Enforcement, where Emma had been paired off with the girl from UNCLE April Dancer, a young but enthusiastic agent keen to impress.

The American agent had arrived from New York City only two days before and had told the British of the bizarre notion that THRUSH had of bending laser beams.

It was on good authority April told Emma that the secret code that could possibly do irreparable damage to the defence of the civilised world was right here in England.

All they had to do was find Professor Gull, the genius who had come up with the formula for the solution and retrieve the password that would provide the details.

Only thing was the villainous organisation THRUSH needed the formula to finalise their diabolic scheme.

Somehow Emma had lost contact with April in the last twenty four hours and had gone alone in the surveillance of the only lead they had so far.

That was the ominous presence of Madame Peahen.

When the tall blonde got up to leave, Emma followed outside and saw a brand new 1968 Bentley pull up and collect the enemy spy.

Hot on her tail in her powder blue Lotus Elan sports car they eventually arrived at an inconspicuous dwelling in the Kent stockbroker area just outside of London.

The darkness of night had made vision impossible and Emma knew she had to get dangerously close, closer than she desired.

The welcome feel of the nickel plated revolver in her right hand gave her some reassurance.

Once she had concealed her car it was a simple task for the occasional secret agent to gain access into the unlit building.

Inside, the alluring Emma surveyed her surroundings.

No light meant she took great care as she moved with an almost feline quality.

Her eye was drawn to a light under a door left ajar and with a swish of her medium cut chestnut hair went to investigate.

With a careful push on the door she perceived an amazing sight.

None other than the personal boudoir of Madame Peahen herself, and the blonde was about to strip.

With breath held she gazed at the vixen who removed her dark dress with a slight wiggle of her hips and Emma stared at the woman's beautiful naked figure.

Left in stockings and high heels the tall stunner appeared to be six feet in height with a sensuous curve of the spine and gorgeous hips.

Her magnificent derriere was firm and rounded behind her, and the swell of her enhanced 34D boobs lifted high on her chest.

Emma watched as if hypnotised as Peahen went to a closet and retrieved some dark attire.

First the blonde spy sat on her big bed and removed her heels so she could put on the most perfect fitting thigh high black boots imaginable.

Her incredibly long thigh bones and shapely calves seemed to have acquired a second skin once they were on.

Highly polished with a six inch spike heel they had straps at the top of each leg.

The amazingly tall temptress pulled a leather corset over her head and fastened the bottom to the boots.

Her jutting beasts hung out over the top of the corset that stretched from the hipbones to the tiny twenty two inch waist.

A black brassiere with shaped and boned cups supported her big tits and made them thrust up and out as she secured it around her.

Onto each arm she drew long elbow length gloves, the fingers tightly covered.

As she rose Emma watched her move and saw her hips undulate enticingly thanks to the stiff corset and high heels.

A full length mirror in the corner gave the woman the chance to study herself.

She smiled as she stood side on and then looked at her rear.

Her hand went to the back of her head and let the tied mane of wavy blonde locks tumble over her back.

Emma figured the outfit was complete and noted the woman had neglected to wear any underwear and her naked butt and Mound of Venus were proudly exposed.

Peahen stood with feet well apart, hands on hips as she suddenly turned her head.

"Well Mrs. Peel, do you like what you see?"

Stunned at the realisation her presence had been detected Emma gasped and gripped the handle of her gun tightly in her fist.

She turned back in the direction she had come from and saw three men who advanced

on her.

Before she could get a shot off one of them whipped a length of strong chain across her legs and she was thrown to the ground.

Instantly the men were on her and Emma was held tight as her arms were bound behind her at the wrists and elbows.

"You can save a lot of discomfort my dear Mrs. Peel if you were to tell us the password."

Madame Peahen spoke in an American accent softly and with a slight lisp as she faced the bold English woman.

"Don't know it." Said Emma defiantly with a shake of her head.

The blonde nodded to the men and Emma was bundled through a heavy door and down a staircase to the basement.

With rough force the brunette was stripped of her dress, shoes and underwear and her graceful nude body was revealed.

She was carried to a cot in the middle of the room where a wide leather belt encircled the backs of her knees as she was placed in a kneeling position.

Her bound wrists, still behind her, were pulled up and toward the head of the bed by the chain.

This secured her face down, ass up, her pussy mound clearly exposed between her upper thighs.

Emma realised with panic that she was utterly unable to protect herself.

"Welcome to my dungeon of inquisition my dear.

All we need is the password, just that, and all this will end."

Emma was unceremoniously pulled up to face the blonde, but the plucky spy still refused.

She felt a gloved hand stroke the soft peachy flesh of her upturned butt, fingers traced the contours of her cheeks.

Together with the feel of the air on her and the woman's touch Emma felt a chill course through her.

The next thing was warm breath against her pussy followed by a swipe of a tongue on the length of her slit.

Emma secreted a tiny amount of fluid as the tongue was buried firmly into her cunt and across the pouty labia.

Then the aroused spy caught her breath as cold air was blown gently over her mound.

"I've absolutely no idea what you could possibly achieve with this ridiculous behaviour." She said with a hint of sarcasm.

Peahen laughed out loud.

"If you could only see yourself trussed up as you are you might understand the meaning of the word ridiculous."

She came back into view of Emma and held up a wooden paddle in her right glove.

"Years ago my new benefactors THRUSH gave me licence to live out my wildest fantasies in return for giving them information I could glean from anyone they held captive.

A dream come true really.

I truly love my work, let me show you."

The sadistic, and obviously mad woman came behind Emma and raised the paddle with tantalising slowness and then brought it down onto one cheek.

The helpless woman screamed with the force of the first blow, the second made her catch her breath sharply.

For the next few seconds she was assaulted with rhythmic regularity as Emma cried out.

She surprised herself as her screams of pain developed a sensual overtone.

Her moans of pain became moans of pleasure as she felt some unusual sensations course through her.

Her once pale buttocks had taken on a brilliant redness and her skin stung terribly.

Her position was still untenable as suddenly two covered fingers went inside her moist pussy and she was rubbed with a fervent motion.

Her toes curled as the plunging fingers began to rotate inside her.

Emma twitched and moaned as her cunt became sloppy and when a third finger was added to the mix she squirted out as her orgasm peaked.

With her face flushed and buried in the bed she shook and trembled.

A glove caressed her inner thighs and then without warning she was spanked thrice right across the buttocks.

Right cheek first, then the left and back to the right.

"Come, come my dear English rose, just the password, then freedom." The blonde lisped.

"Even...if I knew it...I...wouldn't say." She said with a dry throat.

Emma began to feel dizzy, her mind became clouded as her arms felt like they may be wrenched from their sockets.

A cascade of smacks ran into one another on her rear, the sadistic woman was devoid of mercy or decency.

She heard the woman speak closely against her ear, but the words fell on deaf ears as Emma Peel fainted.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ACT TWO- Perils of a Dancer.

"Open channel D please."

Twenty four hours before, April Dancer had arrived at a dingy East End hotel in London acting on a hot tip from one of the many informants that served UNCLE.

"Received Miss, er, um, Dancer, state your message."

The distinguished head of Section Two, New York, answered in his droll voice.

"I believe I have located Professor Gull Sir, am going ahead alone."

"No Mrs. Peel? Well proceed but with the utmost caution.

This is a new breed of ruthless THRUSH operatives the likes of which the sixties have never seen."

"Understood. Out." The woman placed her fountain pen communicator in a concealed pocket and looked up.

April crept into the dark room with her UNCLE Special drawn and ready.

She ran a hand through her very long straight black hair as she placed one foot in front of the other slowly.

Her captivating figure was clung to by her skin tight black cat suit and knee high boots.

The costume moulded to her honed thighs, womanly hips and magnificent ass.

With a slender hand she pulled on the big front zipper from just under her neck and let her big breasts protrude for a moment as she took a micro camera hidden in her generous cleavage.

She began to snap away at the paperwork that was strewn across the corner desk.

Once satisfied she returned the tiny camera to her bosom and zipped up.

Suddenly in the darkened room the secret agent noticed a shadow move, then from behind her a figure pinned her arms to her sides.

A hand covered her mouth to stifle her alarm, while another hand took hold of her front zip and tugged it open all the way to her crotch.

Her outfit peeled back to reveal the proud breasts that jutted forth on her supple, toned frame.

She gulped as the hand snaked in and grabbed the camera roughly from its hiding place.

April dared to inhale as the hand disappeared, then she shuddered as it went back to her big tits and caressed and massaged the ample flesh.

She squirmed, her arms still held tight as her erect nipples were teased.

Then she was released and spun around to see her adversary.

He was strikingly handsome, dark curvy hair parted on his right temple.

His eyes were warm and brown with long lashes.

Over six feet he loomed over her five feet nine figure just a tad.

Under his thin two piece suit April made out a strong, athletic frame, with powerful shoulders and a narrow waist.

Any other occasion and she might have been quite pleased to meet him.

He pointed a pistol at her exposed belly, then reached closer and tugged the top of her catsuit to her elbows so that her large natural 34DD tits hung out over her curves.

With the barrel of the gun he traced out a line over her white flesh from her chest to the point where her outfit just about covered her mound.

A hint of red underwear was just noticeable on her hipbone.

"You have exceptionally fine breasts." The man spoke in a London accent.

April shivered, her doe like brown eyes wide as the man put his left hand on her right boob and cupped it.

He was hugely impressed by the young spy and his growing erection made a visible tent in his trousers.

She made to speak but he shushed her with a wave of his gun.

With thumb and forefinger he rubbed the nipple and looked her squarely in the eye.

He moved to the other erect nub which stood out hard and proud and tweaked that one too.

He moved back and surprised the girl as he proceeded to drop his pants to let his stiff cock out.

"Suck it." He said as a matter of fact.

April decided that discretion was the better part of valour and dropped to her knees, her cute rump resting on the backs of her leather boots.

She gripped his erection and noted its heat and weight.

The man looked down and rested the gun against her left cheek as she closed her eyes and gave the fat top of his prick a lick.

With both her hands on his hairy thighs April gulped in the first three inches of his boner and tasted the salty wetness.

"Nice mouth, nice lips." He moaned and pushed his pelvis forward.

With a loud gurgling she passed half his length inside her mouth and rocked to and fro on her haunches.

He moved back sharply and left her hanging, a string of her spit joined her lips to his cock head.

Ramming in again April gagged and spluttered as his length was shoved down her throat.

She was forced to suck his cock which reached its full stiffness in her wet mouth.

Her lips closed around his shaft tight and created a vacuum around him.

He withdrew again sharply and the young UNCLE agent gasped for air, her long hair draped over her massive breasts.

Her head was grabbed and brought forward to his body as he groaned and shuddered.

He pointed his pulsing cock at her face and erupted, his thick cream gushed all over her nose and mouth.

For several seconds he continued to spew out, all the while she stayed motionless and took it.

"Lick me off." He ordered and she complied without question, cum dripped in long strips down to her valley between the huge melons.

"Fucking UNCLE agents, you're no match for us. Look over there."

April turned her head to the couch and saw a form slumped in a grotesque twist.

She had failed to spot this in darkened room, but now she noticed the smell of blood in her nostrils.

"Yeah, Professor Gull, dead as a Dodo. He never did speak about the code even at the end.

Bloody idiot.

Do you have it by any chance?"

April feigned ignorance.

"Do I have what?"

She screamed, more in surprise really when she got a backhander across the face.

"Don't play games with us bitch."

The man zipped up his fly as April rubbed her cheek.

"Get up.

I think a visit to Madame Peahen might be in order."

With her arms still pinned to her sides and her jugs out April Dancer was marched from the room and dumped into the trunk of the car parked outside.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ACT THREE- Bound to please.

When she came around Emma found herself in the same basement, only now she seemed to be tied to a straight backed chair.

Her ass was bare and she felt the hard wood on her tender spanked skin.

Topless, her arms were drawn over the back of the seat and were secured tightly with black cord.

The manner of her binds meant her posture was stiff backed and her firm tits were thrust up and forward.

Her legs were tightly laced into black thigh high boots of leather with heels of at least seven inches and the ankles were strapped together with loops from the bonds to the front legs of the chair.

Her thick hair was loose about her bare shoulders and she realised that she was gagged, her mouth was open and packed with a pad of cloth with a band that crossed her face and circled her head.

"Welcome back to hell Mrs. Peel." Said the sadistic mistress.

Emma had noticed the tall blonde had also changed attire and was now wearing a floor length, skin tight gown in dark grey velvety rubber.

With a high collar, a big cut out over the huge bust, and a slit on the left side from waist to floor, the woman looked striking.

Long elbow length gloves of kid ran up her arms smoothly.

She had encased her slender legs in thigh high boots with a seven inch spike heel, and Emma was curious as to how she managed to stand upright as she did.

The area between upper thigh and navel was uncovered.

Her shaven labia were exposed and looked pouty and moist.

"All I asked was one little code word, it wasn't much to ask for was it?" The woman still lisped as she spoke and tottered around.

"Oh, I forgot, you can't talk right now, silly me.

How do you like my outfit?"

Madame Peahen did a dramatic twirl and showed remarkable balance.

"I like yours, very sexy boots.

When I was very little I loved playing dress up, did you?

I bet you did.

I adore leather and rubber myself, so very erotic don't you think?

Take a look."

On a table by the door was a massive assortment of polished leather boots, black hose, garter belts and lace negligees.

Alongside was an equally enormous display, but this array was of whips, paddles, ropes and chains.

Emma shifted on the bottom of the chair as she listened.

"I expect you wondered how I knew of your spying on me, well, take a look at your little partner."

She gestured with a long digit to the sorry figure of April Dancer.

The black haired girl was totally naked except for a pair of virginal white ballet ankle boots with a seven inch spike heel.

Chains had been fastened to her wrists which were attached to ring bolts in the brick wall.

Her ankles were secured in the same fashion and she had her back to the wall.

Spread eagled the young agent felt her sinews and muscles pulled taut.

Her breasts, large, firm and superbly shaped hung free over her small waist and defined abs.

The mound between her upper thighs protruded and Emma saw she had been shaven of all her pubic hair.

Her head was bowed and the long and lustrous hair fell down in front of her.

123z
123z
803 Followers
12