This Ain't The Goldbergs XXX

Story Info
It was 1980 something and the women were horny.
2.1k words
4.2
30k
16
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
817 Followers

Note - This is a spoof on fictional characters intended for fun only.

*****

The year was 1980 something and Erica Goldberg was in her bedroom alone on a Saturday morning. Her two brothers were at the high school with their friends and her dad was at work. Beverly, her mother had left early and the house was empty.

She had some soft rock on the stereo as she laid on her bed and dreamed of Geoff. He was the boy who had tried his best to woo her the previous year only for her to fob him off. Now he had turned to another, and Erica had realised her mistake and longed for him return her feelings.

In her eighteenth year she had never really had a true boyfriend despite her attractive looks. Her eyes and long hair were dark brown and her figure was perfect.

32 B breasts nicely round and firm and long shapely thighs and calves, which she loved to show off in mini skirts and little boots.

Dressed in just a Def Leppard sleeveless vest and skimpy panties Erica sighed and closed her eyes and relaxed her body. Her breathing was regular and her thoughts went to Geoff as she bent her legs at the knees and parted her thighs.

She placed her hands on the insides, palms down and arched her back so her hips rose up. Erica licked her finger slowly then slipped her hand down the top of her pink panties and felt her soft downy pubic hair.

Further down she stroked her puffy labia and rubbed the outer lips before she slipped the wet digit inside her pussy. Her left hand went under her vest and cupped her boob as she tickled her pussy lips gently. Her hips gyrated and little spasms went through her stomach.

Erica's finger went deeper and her breathing became more intense as her finger found her clitoris and rubbed the hard nub. Soft sobs escaped her lips as she pressed her hand against the clit and pressed her thighs tight shut.

Moisture seeped through her fingers as she made little circles all around the hood of her clit. Her inner thighs quivered and her toes curled as her tender skin became covered in a fine gloss of sweat.

How she wished it was Geoff here with her, his tongue buried up her wet cunt, his big erect cock in his fist. She wondered how it would feel shoved inside her, her legs around his waist as he slammed into her over and over. His hot lips on hers and his hands clutching her tits.

Her fingers inside her hot hole rubbed faster and faster and made squishy sounds. She was lost in a haze of lust as she pressed her head back into her pillow, blood rushed in her ears as her pussy pulsed and she came hard. She removed her fingers that were covered in her warm juices and turned over.

The bedroom door opened at that moment and Erica's best friend Lainey entered.

"Hi babe, what you up to?"

"LAINEY! Don't you ever knock? This is my private place!"

Erica adjusted her vest and underwear and sat up. Lainey pouted and sat by her friend on the edge of the bed. Dressed in her favourite tight black jeans, white singlet and cardigan. A gold chain hung around her neck and a hair band kept her wavy blonde hair from her pretty face.

"Sorry, I missed you, forgive me?"

Erica hugged her tight and put her head on her shoulder, her scent smelled of flowers.

Lainey had been dating her older brother Barry and she knew they slept together. But before that the two hot girls had enjoyed each other in bed and had learned a lot about their bodies.

Erica put her hand up the girls top and caressed the 34 C cup boob and Lainey threw her head back and sighed. She reached behind her and unclasped her bra as she felt hands wander over her bared stomach. Lainey shrugged her cardigan off and dragged her top over her head while Erica pulled the bra away and sucked on her erect nipple.

Lainey held her head by her long hair and presented her tits up gladly, teeth bit her skin lightly and her legs spread by themselves. Erica unzipped the jeans and snaked her left hand inside to feel the damp underwear.

Erica's own pussy flooded and she laid on her back and slipped her panties off her legs and tossed them away. Likewise the blonde stood up and peeled her jeans and panties off and laid her slim naked body beside her friend.

They kissed passionately and stroked and felt each others soft skin as the two pressed together. Lainey was the more experienced in matters of the flesh and took the lead.

She sat on Erica and lifted her pussy up for her to see and then pushed into the other girls mound. Their two wet cunts mashed together and they gyrated their hips so they fucked each other fast.

Erica gazed into her friends green eyes and melted. Their tits jiggled and their faces became flushed as they both neared the end. The brunette beauty inhaled hard and the blonde pursed her lips as their sweaty bodies bucked up and they shared a mutual orgasm. Pussy juices flowed liberally as they collapsed into each others arms and hugged close.

As they laid in the afterglow Erica cooed in Lainey's ear. She never asked any details of her and Barry in bed, that was gross, but she was curious about men.

"Is it better with a man Lainey?" She raised her head up while her friend stroked her hair.

"You'll find out one day sweetie."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Beverly Goldberg wrenched the door open to Andre's office at the William Penn School and stormed in.

"BEVERLY! Don't you ever knock. This is my private place."

"Now look here Andre, this is simply too much."

The black teacher looked into space as the middle aged blonde ranted about this and that and yawned. How many times had he listened to her rage about her kids.

He stood up and pointed a finger.

"See here lady, oww!"

He winced and grabbed his left shoulder.

"Are you in pain Andre?"

She came to his side and looked at him.

"I've been working out at the gym every day with coach, I think I over did it today."

"Here, let me."

With both hands Beverly gave both his shoulders a firm squeeze. He groaned at her touch and closed his eyes. She was surprised at how his muscles seemed well defined as she massaged his tired body. She gazed at his dark brown skin under his shirt and how his biceps rippled.

"You look pretty fit Andre, how long you been working out?" She continued to rub him.

"About three months, I gained five pounds, all muscle."

Beverly felt aroused, as she leaned in nearer she saw a heavy lump down his left thigh.

Life in the Goldberg residence revolved around her three kids, her husband Murray was a couch potato and paid her no mind, especially in bed.

"That feels so good Bev, so good."

He took deep breaths as she moved her hands further down his chest and snaked her left hand inside his shirt and felt his dark torso. It seemed like every one of his muscles were developed.

Ever bolder she grabbed his stiff cock through his trousers and held on. She kissed the back of his neck and smelled his body. He grabbed her and pulled her to him and she plonked down on his lap.

They kissed gently at first then grew more intense, he put his hand down the front of her flowery dress and cupped her breast.

"Let me see those titties baby, they look pretty big."

Beverly stood and unzipped the dress and let it puddle around her open toed shoes. Andre stared at her 34C tits as she unclasped her bra. Then she pulled her panties down and she was naked before him.

She liked yoga and work out video tapes and she looked quite toned and trim. Her bush between her legs was fair and fine and he could make out her lips easily.

Andre stood now and stripped off and she gasped at his chiseled body and rippled belly. He had slim hips and a mass of brown pubic hair from which jutted his fat eight inch plus ebony prick.

Beverly looked at the gorgeous hunk as he locked the door and drew down the blind.

Her boobs heaved and her pussy dripped at the thought she was going to get fucked by a hung black man.

His dark eyes met hers and he pulled her close and gripped her butt.

"Are we gonna do this for real?"

"No stopping now Andre, let me at that big fucking prick."

The dark skinned man sat back on the edge of his desk as the lacquered blonde went to her knees on the grubby mat and held up his heavy tool. It was so big, so thick, near on nine inches of rich chocolate. It trembled in her pale hand and she stroked it slowly and traced out the veins then planted a kiss on the head.

Her red lips opened and her mouth slid down the rigid shaft, the swollen top just fit inside. Her saliva ran out and down the entire length till his balls were reached. She felt her jaw expand as she devoured him and she closed her eyes in bliss.

Was this a dream? Murray had NEVER had oral sex with her in all their married years, yet here she was with a big fat cock in her mouth and she LOVED IT!

"Am I doing this right?" She asked as she looked at him with wide blue eyes.

"You're doing just fine. My turn now."

What did he mean? Andre lifted the naked woman up and sat her on the edge of the desk and positioned his hot body between her legs. Instinctively Bev spread them out wide as he peppered her stomach with little butterfly kisses. She smiled at his touch, then moaned as he moved down to her blonde bush and ran his fingers through the hair.

She felt her body shiver as he parted her lips and entered her pussy with his black knob.

Her head went down and watched in awe as his black snake vanished inside of her. Slowly, very slowly, he moved his cock in and out, her wet cunt giving him a slick sheen to his ebony skin. Her white flesh was a total contrast to his.

Bev hugged his neck and her legs came up around his waist and pulled him in. He, in turn grabbed her by the waist and rammed into her with a steady pace.

The mother of three, loyal housewife and cook felt like a Princess as this man, this hunk fucked her silly.

She had never dreamed sex could be this good.

As her cunt was stretched out she sobbed with joy, the incredible sensation of being totally stuffed with cock was too much.

For the first time in her life Beverly Goldberg had an orgasm.

"ANDRE YOU MADE ME CUM!"

He paused with his pole still embedded inside her and watched her pussy leak her juices over him.

"Was it good babe?"

"THE BEST!"

Still wrapped around him she gave him a long French kiss then dropped her legs to let him free. He spun her round to face away from him and his hands pulled her ass cheeks apart.

"You gonna do it to me like a dog?"

"Trust me Bev, you're gonna love it."

She braced herself and raised her rump up in the air and he thrust in all the way.

"Oh my word, that's deep honey."

As he plowed on in her breath was taken away. She was so wet down there Andre was able to stuff her with his whole thing. His body smacked against her loudly and Beverly was pushed hard into the wooden table.

"Fuck me baby, oh that feels so wonderful, its so huge!"

"And you my dear are so tight."

Andre speeded up now and his butt and hips were like a blur. Beverly had never had such steamy sex such as this, she wanted more, and more, and more.

"Hold on baby I'm gonna finish."

With a grunt the man tensed and thrust inside her one more time with force and she felt him gush up in her pussy. He gave another almighty plunge in and his seed flowed from her hole and down her legs.

They both panted and hugged each other as they came down from their high.

"Andre, did you like that?"

"Sure did, best fuck I had me all term."

"Wanna do it again?"

Beverly grinned and wrapped his cock in her cleavage and proceeded to give him a tit fuck. Andre moaned as his dripping prick sprang back into life.

END

123z
123z
817 Followers