This Asian Guy (AMWF)

Story Info
Haters Get Triggered.
5.2k words
3.48
35.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: this submission contains raceplay and racial kink content.

*

Valentine's Day this year is going to be somewhat stranger than usual for me.

Trigger Warning in advance, you're probably not going to like this story, but for what it's worth, it's true— which guarantees people are going to get offended even worse. I expect low ratings and butt-hurt in the comments. Should be fun. It would just prove my points even more for all the world to see even clearer.

There's this Asian guy. East Asian guy, Oriental kind, not the curry-dot Indian kind that the Triscuit-eaters in England, those Imperial Anglos, call "Asian."

This East Asian type of "Asian guy" is currently in a weird "relationship" of sorts with a certain racist Conservative young American White woman. She identifies as "Alt-Right." She has a funny sense of humor and a biting wit, and for being a "racist" White woman, she very publicly, mercilessly, downright venomously called out the hateful type of arrogant and ignorant racism of a loser-ass ugly reptilian-eyed pasty-gray skinned pug-nosed Beta as shit White or possibly even ((("White"))) guy married to an ugly Asian female because the bastard was hating on Asian men and Asians in general at a recent Asian Community event. This "racist" White woman, this beautiful not just physically not also morally, young White woman, she destroyed the hell out of that decrepit old loser-ass white guy's racist ass in front of everyone and ruined his fragile ego for the rest of whatever he has left of his short misbegotten life.

That might have been the moment I actually fell emotionally in love with this woman. She was a fucking badass and rockstar and goddess of love for me by being a goddess of war against my enemy. In fucking public. Unashamed. That's one truly powerful woman.

No other White woman, certainly not from the supposed but really just full of shit "Liberal" left would have done that.

But this strong "racist" White woman did— she did what not very many Asian females did— defended Asian men against the casual and entitled racism of White males. Especially those pieces of shit doing this shit while married to Asian females... Because they are rejects that cannot get White women.

Because strong-willed White women with any power at all is seen as a threat, so they flee away to third-world places and Asian countries in general to find a weak-willed subservient female they can feel like a king over. Basically, putting a game on "Ultra Easy" mode for life because they lack skills to advance in the real game.

She asked this Asian guy if he thinks she or he is fetishizing the other, because despite being a "racist" so-called, or as others might call her, she still has a conscience that is sensitive enough to be concerned about this.

This Asian guy tells her in reply that white males and Asian females who hate Asian men, White women, and especially Asian men and White women being together romantically or sexually or hell even merely socially— love to resort to labeling any White women who dares to express even an interest in being open-minded to think an Asian man can simply be attractive— as a "fetish" and thus "racist."

This Asian guy tells this "racist" White woman to ignore that shit, it's just bullshit trolling by weak-minded pieces of shit trying to prevent their biggest "competition" from getting together and being happy in any way. That's why these loser white guys and Asian females actually go out of their way to troll AMWF forums, boards, blogs, and social media presences to discourage AMWF by accusing them of fetishes and racism when WMAF is the most racist, imperialistic, fetishistic yet unashamed in anything they do to Asian men or even to their hapa children that they spawn out and spread their hatred by instilling their fucked up racism into their young minds. Check out the search terms / r / hapas, EurasianWriter, and LongingForDeath.

Real fucking talk. Everyone knows it, even the men and women of other races are publicly calling this shit out more frequently now. And oh lordy, so are the hapa children spawned from these dysfunctional genetic-reject WMAF pairings. Check out /r/hapas and the vlogs of "EurasianWriter" – holy shit, is the dirty laundry being publicly aired for all to see. This pairing is creating tons of Elliot Rogers timebombs ticking.

Even other races are noticing and publicly saying how WMAF produce these mentally ill pedophiles and rapists and serial killers and rejects, while AMWF produce successful hapas with more well-balanced self-identities. So much so that WMAF have to justify their pairings by stealing hapa success stories and examples from AMWF children, as they cannot name any hapa successes from an WMAF pairing... only the Elliot Rogers types and Daniel Holtzclaws and the other messed up rejects that are dangers to society at large. And the other races and the WMAF hapas messed up for life are flooding out these truths and facts that WMAF have been silencing for decades but can no longer ignore as even other races are pointing this shit out in the open.

Get triggered, you all know it's fact.

Including this so-called "racist" Alt-Right White woman. She actually seems to care about AMWF issues, whereas the hypocritical so-called liberals truly couldn't give less of a shit (check out the certain leaked emails, they literally said it).

But back to this "racist" White woman I'm proud of... She's got a dark as hell sense of humor and a wit to match. She can be extremely funny and her non-PC take on things is very refreshing. She can still be off-putting at times and somewhat racist even to this Asian guy here and there, but it's more in a playful way and he always makes her get on her knees or on her back or with her face down in the pillow with her rear up in the air for him to make her pay her reparations later eventually anyway so it's all good. For a "racist" White woman, she's not a bitch to him, and her pussy feels like hot heaven and her mouth gives a passionate blowjob I can feel her really putting her heart into— no whore consistently fakes passionate blowjobs like these unless there's some genuine feelings of "love" or intimacy there. Which makes me intrigued yet also confused for a long time and while now, going on about a year already. Time flies by, and I always remained the same and maybe now I might have to change.

I'm not really sure what type of relationship I have with this woman. Definitely it is sexual, but I really enjoy our discussions nearly as much as I enjoy fucking her body. I have no illusions that this will or ever should become serious or go beyond just sex. However, I do find our discussions very, very interesting also.

At the beginnings of our first times exploring our relationship (not in the dating sense), even though she was racist, I never got the sense she had malice or hatred behind it. On the contrary, I sensed she was attracted to me on some level. I continued meeting her and talking with her because it was curious to me. I was curious where things were going, what we would talk about next, and so on.

I had moved to a new location and new city, new state I had never been in before. I needed a change and I wanted to do something adventurous that felt right, but for personal reasons, I stayed stateside though I wanted to live in Europe. I enjoyed exploring a new city and a new life where I enjoyed the sense of starting new with an empowering anonymity.

We met at a bar one night when she spilled a drink on me. Nice way to break the ice, girl. I later found out she planned this and it was no accident and that she used water so as to not stain my nice clothes I was wearing.

She gave some bitchy shit-tests and her racist shit came out from Night One, but I thankfully had the experiences of fucking a few White women, mostly European, by this time so my mental frame was solid and her racist jabs didn't faze me.

I found it interesting in a detached and objective gathering of what I considered real-world data of how American White women really think so negatively about East Asian men. It was what I considered interesting information -gathering experience for me is how I viewed it then and always. Everything I experience related to AM/WF issues or things I hear about and see and am aware of or come into contact with... I absorb all the data on this subject with extreme yet also detached and objective interest and fascination. Fodder for future stories or what have you.

This woman prided herself on her looks, also, and certain features of her body that when I told her contrary to what she or Western society thinks, I've actually had better than her (specifically, I've had White women fit a certain pattern in bigger ways than her), it made me feel grateful to my previous White female lovers for giving me such intimate experiences that built inside me an unshakable inner confidence that I am sexually capable of satisfying and thus being worthy of not just any White woman, but the top tier levels of them. So when White women like this racist bitch tries to racially discount me, I could put it right back to her and she could sense that I was telling the truth and that in turn took her down a rightful peg.

Strangely, it also seems that for whatever reason, White people cannot help going out of their way to diss Asian men and try to put them down to make their own White asses feel better and superior about themselves— until an Asian man knocks them down on their asses, whether physically or verbally. Mentally. Emotionally.

And in the case with her: sexually.

This opened her up to where I didn't give her the reactions she was trying to get a rise out of me, like trolling me, but rather, I put stuff back to her and tried to actually talk about all the (refreshingly) un-PC shit and get all the bullshit out there in the open and actually found we surprisingly agreed with each other on many shit and she could at least empathize with stuff Asian men go through in America and those goddamn Anglo countries. And I could tell her I agree that those goddamned piece of shit rapefugees are destroying European civilization and need to be taught a lesson, not have their crimes covered up and treated like they're the victims when they are the savage and mindless perpetrators of the most messed up shit... But then again, I tell her about the Chinese Boxer Rebellion and how the Whites of several White countries raped and mutilated the Chinese women they raped and slaughtered Asian men in such criminal ways that even Lenin called those Westerners devils. But still the White guys raped and killed and mutilated (not always in that order either) through China like I learned from her that the (((Russians))) and the US Allied forces did so criminally to German women (even to elderly and to fucking infant girls) throughout Germany and Dresden. By the way, watching a documentary with her called Hellstorm was eye-opening and everyone should see it. Everyone should also watch documentaries on the Rape of Nanking. Again, her and I actually could learn from each other and empathize and sympathize too. This woman is not "racist," despite some political asshole's definitions.

Anyway, this Based Asian guy is involved with this racist White woman, and this Asian guy does not have any illusions that this is going to amount to anything lasting or serious. She wants to preserve her racial purity and that's fine with him as long as he still gets to continue fucking her racially pure White pussy and cumming his even more racially undiluted pure but sexually nastily potent Asian sperm all over her heavenly-looking regal angelic Aryan face while he looks at her big round bright eyes that reflect the light and soul so glowingly like she is a goddess in the flesh.

This Asian guy actually sees she is more open-minded and insightful and caring in many ways compared to other White women he has known.

This Asian guy feels something different with this "racist" White woman. He actually enjoys talking with her and the actually deep and meaningful and cut-the-politically-correct-bullshit conversations he has with her.

Fucking an attractive, young, racist conservative White woman is extremely hot. And perverted and kinky. And logically-mentally very fascinating to me enough to be addicted to, almost as much as the sex with her itself.

ALMOST.

But I really cannot underestimate that I find our discussions and this whole odd weird as WTF dynamic of our get-togethers is what is very unique about this "relationship" (I have no illusions we would ever be a couple, nor do I want this, and neither would she).

Most of the White women I had sex with share some similarities. Patterns, I think of them as. Because White women wanting to be with (East) Asian men is so rare it seems, even today in modern worldwide society, I cannot help but see some patterns to help me gauge better which types of White women seem more open-minded and warm and receptive to East Asian men.

Most of the White women who I have been intimate with have been European White women, and they also nearly all made the first move to approach me. I know it should be the other way around, but for us Asian men (AM), a majority of White females (WF) seem to not even consider us as worthy of consideration. So it helps to look for patterns to avoid the racially cruel rejections and insults.

I do not know if it is just American White women, or White women in general, but does it seem to anyone else that they are into kinky perverted rough sex and rape fantasies?

It used to be hard for me to get really into this type of sex with the White European women in the past, or at least I would feel somewhat guilty feelings afterward (strange coming from someone who liked repeatedly cumming on and, sorry for being so perverted, but: even pissing on White women)... but with this racist White woman, I am frighteningly enjoying fucking her in this style more and more often so by now it nearly seems so natural to link hot passionate sex with a White woman to rape style sport-fucking. On her insistence, it was her racially-charged fantasy. Hearing a beautiful White woman panting "Rape me" and "Rape my White pussy" and practically ordering you to "Rape me" and dirty talking how much she wants your Asian cock to rape her tight White pussy, it doesn't take long for the mind to naturalize linking "rape" to erotic turn-ons and hot sex. It eventually becomes something so hot to hear from her as she moans your name.

This is all past tense and present tense too.

It's so wrong, but isn't it just her fantasy? Not real, just pretend— even though the intense fucking of her pussy is so very real and "acted" out, and all the filthy degrading things I do to her body, using her for sweaty animalistic sex— all of that is OK, right? Over enough times, this became normalized more and more, this linking of "rape" as sexy and not just "sexy" but intensely hot as hell and fuck. Pretty soon, "raping" her feels so exciting a way to have sex with her and whenever she wants you to "Rape her White body," your Asian cock jumps at the chance and screams "Yes" as you rape her wet White cunt like Genghis Khan and his Golden Horde into all of Europe's White whores. Over enough times, "rape sex" becomes the frequent sex you have with this racist White woman who claims Alt-Right while letting you rape her All-White All-American pussy, take her tight asshole with her face into the pillow until you fuck her asshole loose and leave it filled with your filthy cum, and you watch that show "Vikings" with her even though you hate that show and think they all look like a bunch of skinheads, but you watch it with her anyway because it's her favorite show and she feels racial pride from that show, even though you tell her it's run by one of the (((enemies))) her Alt-Right group claims to identify as the (((enemy))), but she doesn't care, she just wants that positive portrayals of her White Aryan culture, and you tell her Goddamn, your people have all of fucking (((Hollywood))) and Asian-American men have not a goddamn thing at all. But she doesn't hear you, even though she agrees with you and at least sees your side, but you just watch those fucking DVDs of that Vikings show with her because she enjoys it, and you like seeing her be happy, and you just keep touching her body throughout each show, and you tell her how sexy her body feels in your hands, you tell her that her body tastes so good, you tell her that "That Katheryn Winnick chick is really hot" and she tells you she is a real-life martial artist and you tell her back that hopefully it means she likes Asian men and might be open to opening up her hot little White pussy to take some Asian dick inside her someday, and while you say that, you finger her warm pussy and tell her how wet she is, and you keep touching her body, and you look at her body with her watching the fucking show, and you touching her, feeling her body up, and squeezing her sexy body all over in all her sexy places, and you tell her you love her skin, and you are soon fucking her again halfway through the second episode of the night she wants to binge-watch, but all you want to do, is binge-fuck her pussy. Binge-rape her, "Rape me," "Rape me," "Rape my White pussy," that's what you made her moan and pant so breathless while sweating so much out of her wet body with you ravaging her and taking her on her own mattress and you want to do this again, make her scream your name, and you eventually, quickly, soon get her moaning like a whore to you as she forgets about that fucking show and her mind is completely dominated by submission of getting deliriously raped long and hard and powerfully by your Asian dick that she said is harder than White guys' penises and that the difference in feel turns her pussy on so much and lets it hit her G-spot more easily so she cums more easily and you can consistently make her squirt and you rape her so good she thanks you for it and you make her – this racist White bitch you made practically your whore— you make the racist White women call you her Asian Master, fucked up and retarded as it sounds, but it sounds so hot coming out of her pretty pretty Caucasian little mouth with lips so pink and feminine, and it makes you cum harder and you feel so goddamn high as you lovingly piss and piss and piss your hot streams of milky-white Asian sperm inside her unprotected White pussy so pink and pure and Aryan, and you hope to fucking god or Odin or whoever the fuck actually exists, that she is hopefully on some kind of birth control.

But it feels so indescribably, infinitely, intensely orgasmic and rapturous to cum inside her bare naked White pussy so pink now stained and leaking and overflowing with your milky white Asian sperm that invaded inside and flooded inside and filled up her tight White cunt you raped so happily and deliriously and in such degradingly worshipful decadence. And your Asian dick loves raping her White pussy and body and mouth often. I used to feel guilty when a White woman wanted me to do rough sex and engage in rape fantasies with her when we fucked. However, I no longer feel guilty but very much enjoy acting out rape-sex roleplays with the alt-right racist conservative White woman I am current fuck-mates with. And her being racist and shit and having a personal kink for this type of rougher sex makes it so I can enjoy fucking her wildly and dominating her body and mind and getting racial as fuck with her and know that it's being such a hot turn-on for us both makes it feel "safe" to indulge in and... enjoy. It feels twisted as hell but it's very hot as hell too.

I used to feel guilty because for some reason, all of the White women I have had show sexual interest in me have fit a certain set of patterns. One in particular is a sensitive subject, but I wonder what could explain it, or if this was a legit pattern or a coincidence or what. But whatever the explanation, a definite pattern was observable in my sexual experiences with White women, or the ones who were open enough to be interested in me enough to let me have sex with them. Trying to examine this pattern, I felt guilty if this was a legit pattern, and in many ways prevented myself at times of taking ready opportunities with willing White women who happened to fit this type because I did not want to think I was being disrespectful of the kind WF in my life who by chance fit this pattern, and I felt somewhat guilty about having sex with these types of White women. But this "racist" White woman has been encouraging me that it is OK and nothing wrong with it, it's really hot, really, and to let myself enjoy her and not care what others might think even if the pattern is legit. So with her I can let myself let go of some un-PC mental hangups and just take full pleasure in comfortably enjoying her body and using her for my sexual pleasure— while hopefully also giving her pleasure to enjoy as well. She makes me feel more comfortable with enjoying her. So with her, I can enjoy the pattern of these White women I've been with without shame or guilt or worrying about anything other than this Asian guy loves their big White tits and it turns him on to suck on them, play with them, and titfuck them until I cum all over them and continue rubbing my Asian dick all over those White breasts because they feel so amazing and it makes my dick get harder even though I already came and I want to keep sliding my dick between their tits it feels so damn good. This Asian guy still wonders if it's misogynistic to enjoy titfucks so much especially since I don't think the woman feels pleasure from it and it must be a lot of strain and effort to work her heavy tits like that, but it does make me feel so indescribable pleasure and I enjoy it so much I am grateful for it all the more that they do this for me because they know how much I love it and I know they want me to be happy with them.

12