This Charming Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I'm sexually aroused, I get really wet, and by now I was quite moist and fragrant down there. I admit I felt a little embarrassed, but Kaia didn't seem to mind. She was licking away. She was enjoying herself without a doubt, but she was into in a way that was more curious than passionate. I looked down at her heavy-lidded black face, her short Afro between my thighs. Under Phil's tutelage, she became a student of sex, coming to him as a rank beginner. To her, everything they did together was as new as the morning. Phil had most likely been her first kiss, certainly the first time she felt tongue against tongue. He was the first man to ever fondle her breasts, to slurp at her nipples. The first man she'd ever been naked with or ever taken a shower with. It all was a brand new world to her. For the first time, she'd felt the tingles of fingers moving down her spine, a squeezed ass, a thick finger probing inside her. For the very first time, she'd felt a cock grow hard in her hand and learned what it was like to suck on silky balls. With Phil, she learned to explore in the shallow waters of sexual behavior and then to bravely venture in a bit deeper at a time.

And now she was exploring me. She was studying what it would take to drive me wild and learning it quickly. Her steady licks kept taking me higher and higher. By now, I was convinced that she wasn't a plaything at all. No, she was the one toying with me like a kitten and a ball of string. She wanted to see what would happen if she ventured beyond my clit, and soon her tongue was thrusting up my cunt as far as it could go. A tongue essentially is a muscle, but I don't think many are as strong as Kaia's. She had the ability to thrust it quickly and deeply. I had never experienced anything like it before. I wasn't being eaten out. I was being fucked. Her tongue was like a stubby, undulating cock. My pussy walls kept trying to clamp down around it, but it was too elusive. It was teasing me mercilessly and driving me crazy. Without even thinking about what I was doing, I grabbed the back of Kaia's skull and jammed her face into my cunt. I was dying to get some relief.

All at once, my thighs clamped around her head as I came hard. I screamed out, beyond caring about waking the baby. My hips humped against her face and all across her nose, mouth and chin. I was gyrating around too much for her tongue to keep fucking me, but Kaia didn't give up. She kissed, nibbled, and licked and stayed with me throughout the duration of my drawn-out orgasm that hit two high peaks before I finally came down.

Kaia smiled up at me from between my legs. "How did I do?" she asked. Her face was covered with my juices. My mind pictured her asking Phil the same smiling question from between his legs with his white cum splattered across her lips and cheeks.

"Wonderful," I said. "That was simply wonderful."

We got dressed, and naturally I gave her the rest of the day off. I invited her to share a glass of wine with me, but she had never drunk alcohol before and didn't think she should start. So I made her a cup of tea while I myself had a fruity Chardonnay. With the baby playing at our feet, we chatted on the couch in the living room and talked some about her imminent return to the Caribbean. She was looking forward to seeing her family again and excited about this next stage of her life. She talked about how living in America had opened her eyes in so many ways and how she now understood how important it was to try new things. She reflected for a moment and said with a laugh, "You know, I think I will have a glass of wine."

"Certainly, Kaia." I poured her a half glass to start.

When Phil came home, he walked in the living room. "Hello, ladies," he said as he unknotted his tie and draped it over a chair back. Kaia and I turned to him, and both of our hearts fluttered with desire. I loved his dark hair flecked with silver, his adorable smile, his handsome face. He noticed the wine glasses. "It looks like you're having a good time," he said.

"As it's Kaia's last day, I thought I'd give her the afternoon off," I said. I went to him, and he gave me a sweet kiss on the mouth like he does every day. I was still feeling sexual from my encounter with Kaia and I kissed him harder and longer than normal.

Meanwhile, Kaia gathered her things so Phil could drive her home. I held both her hands in mine as we stood at the door. "Well, I guess this is goodbye," I said. I felt my eyes well up a little. She smiled warmly at me. "We'll miss you. Send us a postcard to tell us how you're doing."

I opened my arms, and she came into my embrace. I loved the feeling of her soft breasts mashing up against mine. We gave each other a friendly goodbye kiss on the lips, but really it was just a little more than friendly. It was held a little too long and touched by an undercurrent of lust. I was a little surprised by it, especially because it was in front of Phil. Kaia must have been a little tipsy from the wine.

I looked over to Phil who was wearing a sly, curious smile. I think he winked at me.

They left together, and through the window I watched them walk down the path to the car. My hand came under my dress, dipped into my underpants, and touched my pussy. My thighs squeezed around my hand to relieve my horniness as I re-lived what had just transpired between Kaia and me. But it only made me more horny, as did the thought about how my handsome husband would now go fuck this young thing senseless, and vice versa.

I began to put dinner together. I gently washed a fat, phallic cucumber and thought how the two were probably just now arriving at Kaia's house. It was on a hill. I could see the scene in my head. An old bicycle with a punctured tire rusted out in front.

* * *

After he parked the car, Phil kissed Kaia across the front seat. This little bit of smooching quickly gave way to a slippery tongue kiss. They wanted to go further, but neither wanted to risk being seen making out in public. As they pulled away from each other, Phil grabbed Kaia's hand and squeezed it around his semi-hard cock through his pants. The lovers looked at each other lustily and went inside to get down to business.

Uncle Robert was in the front room watching TV and drinking a can of Miller High Life. "Have seat, Phil," he said. "Come have a beer with me."

"Sit with him," Kaia said. "I'll be up there in a minute to join you. I just want to take a shower first." She went down the stairs to her basement bedroom.

This ritual was a necessary pretense for them fucking each other. True, Uncle Robert turned a blind eye to their affair, but part of the unspoken deal was they couldn't be brazen about it. So Phil would relax with a beer and watch TV with Uncle Robert, a jovial and portly man with skin the same deep shade as Kaia's. Phil enjoyed Uncle Robert's company anyway, liked laughing at his ribald and corny jokes while they tried to outguess each other onJeopardy. At about the time his beer was drained, Kaia would call up.

"Come downstairs, Phil!" she'd yell. "I want to show you something down here. It will only take a moment." That moment would last quite a long time.

This charade served the lovers well too, because Kaia always liked a little time to get ready and set the mood. Her cavernlike, basement room was a large and open space but received no natural light. Instead of turning on a lamp, Kaia would light dozens and dozens of candles. And for tonight's farewell fuck, she needed extra time to change into her new lingerie.

When she called my husband down to "show him something," Phil nodded to Uncle Robert and began his descent down the stairs. As always, the first thing that reached his eyes was the warm glow of the candlelight, flickering and beckoning with erotic softness. The panelboard walls were taped up with movie posters and pictures of Kaia's friends and family from the West Indies. A ratty easy chair sat in one corner, a waist-high wooden dresser in another. A big bed occupied the center of the room, and then Phil took in the image of Kaia lounging on its quilt in a seductive pose.

"Wow!" he said. "You look great!" In her birthday cake lingerie, she was adorned with lace and tied up with pink bows—a delectable present to be unwrapped.

"You like it? I bought it just for you." She crossed and uncrossed her legs, giving him a glimpse of her bare pussy before hiding it between her thighs again. She touched a finger to her tongue and ran it along the tops of her semi-exposed nipples. She was trying on the role of temptress. She wasn't all that good at it to tell the truth, but the fact she was an innocent earnestly pretending to be a slut was even more sexy to Phil than if she had been the real thing.

Phil grinned at her as he kicked off his shoes, jingled his belt, and quickly took off his pants and shirt. Kaia was glad to see evidence that her sexy outfit has the desired effect on him. Without any physical contact, he was already half hard, his boner pointing stiffly through the fly in his boxers away from his lean, hairy body.

Forgetting her seductive persona, Kaia leapt up with a laugh. "I want that," she said and pulled him by his penis to her bed. She yanked off his boxers, attacked his mouth with hers, and started making out with him furiously. Her hands were all over him, running up and down his back and squeezing his muscular ass roughly before reaching between his legs. Before Phil knew what was happening, she had guided his cock into her, and her cunt was so wet and ready his dick just sheathed itself right in up to the hilt like a hand into a tailored glove. Suddenly, they were fucking. Fucking fast.

Kaia was on fire. She typically tended to be a little shy and slow getting warmed up, and Phil would have to draw her out. Not tonight. She humped at his dick with amazing passion and fury. In the back of his mind as he tried to keep up, Phil surmised that she was so turned on because this time would be their last together. Or maybe it was the donning of lingerie that had flipped on an erotic switch in her brain. Perhaps it was the wine she'd had. But what it really was, of course, was none of that. She was fucking like mad thanks to her sexual experience just hours before. This dick in her was lighting off fireworks in her memory. Kaia was feeling electrified from her first encounter with a woman, with a woman who happened to be the wife of the man she was now fucking.

Kaia herself wasn't consciously paying attention to what was driving her crazy. All that she knew as this fast-pistoning cock felt so good, so good, so good. Her thrusting hips met his with speed and force.

"Kaia," Phil gasped. "You gotta stop. I'm going to come too soon."

"Oh God. Yes, come. Come in me now. I want to feel you fill me up." Her cunt refused to stop working his cock. Phil was overcome. His dick brimmed with maddening sensation. The point of no return had now passed, but he was still on the edge. He buried his face in the hollow between her neck and the mattress and cried out. His entire body shuddered as his ball sac pumped a throbbing load of his jizz into her. It pulsated in Kaia's pussy walls that gripped his dick tightly.

They both gave deep sighs while kissing tenderly. Phil's cock, still erect, stayed buried inside Kaia, coated with her juices and his own cum. It had been a fun fuck, pleasurable without a doubt, but not entirely satisfying. Their eagerness had been too much. It had ended too quick. Phil knew he'd have to fuck her again. They couldn't part like this. And Kaia definitely needed more. Her hips compulsively continued to grind, slower but still hungry, feeding on his pole inside her. Phil let her cunt play with his cock for a time before he rolled off her.

"You're not going home yet, are you?" Kaia asked, her voice betraying worry.

"No, not at all," Phil replied. "I just want to unwrap this beautiful package." Although her lacy lingerie was certainly sexy, the material was cheap and harsh. It had felt rough on his skin during their last fuck. He wanted her smooth skin sliding against his for next one. He wanted to see her body naked one last time.

Phil had Kaia sit up, unhooked the teddy, and slipped it over her head. Clips were unfastened. Bows unlaced. Stockings rolled down her calves. Phil turned her over, this way and that, as he undid the complicated outfit, unveiling more and more of her body until at last its naked beauty was exposed. Those perky dark nipples, those wonderful hips curving out from a tight stomach, her tucked-in bellybutton. Kaia's deep coloring was all encompassing, like a night sea to get lost in.

Phil caressed her body while her hands did the same to his. She traced the underside of his pectorals, explored his sleek physique with a flat hand. It traveled down to his flaccid willie. Kaia slipped it between her thumb and index finger and flopped it around this way and that. She switched her position to look at it up close.

"I'm going to miss you," she cooed to the cock as she continued to play with it. "You were my first. No one can take that away from me." She lavished his penis with attention, and penises love attention. It grew hard to her touch. Kaia cradled Phil's scrotum, enjoying its weight in her palm. She kissed the dicktip and admired the flaring head. Her mind flashed to a time several years ago when she and her virginal girlfriends were giggling about what a penis looked like, that it was ugly, wrinkly, and grotesque. Based on the rare pictures she'd come across or glances she'd stolen throughout her life, that description seemed to be true. But now she was looking at one of these things in person, one that was solid, proud and erect in her hand, and she considered it something beautiful.

"You taught me so much," she said to it. She licked it. That was one of things Phil (and Phil's penis) had taught her. That it's wonderful to lick a dick, to stuff it in your mouth, to swallow it whole. As a girl, she'd would have been repulsed by the idea of merely touching her mouth to this snaky thing. But now she was a woman, and she loved her lover's cock in her mouth. She savored its flavor, which was enhanced by a coating of sticky female juices and male cum. With a tongue and smacking lips, Kaia cleaned it top to bottom, and then one more time, just to be sure.

Meanwhile, Phil was on the other end on this fantastic blow job, getting horny yet again. As Kaia sucked him, his hand made circles on her round, black ass. He slapped it a few times, just like I had done. Slapping that ass was a natural thing to do. Something about it was eminently spankable. The way it jiggled was so fucking sexy. Kaia's butt was in fact still a little sore from a few hours before when I'd had my turn with it. Each one of Phil's slaps stung worse than it should have. But with that sting, memories of me returned. They impelled her to open her mouth deeper and to suck with more suction.

Phil had Kaia lift of her leg so he could get under her pussy into a 69 position. He couldn'tnoteat that pussy one last time. As he licked her from below and she sucked him, his own cum dripped on his face and into his mouth. This wasn't something he normally got off on or sought out, but as it was happening, it felt odd and dirty. And during their affair, if there was one overall lesson Phil had wanted teach Kaia about sex, it was that she didn't have to be ashamed it, that it was fun to be dirty. He'd should live his own example.

So his tongue probed up that crevice where his own salty seed oozed out. He slurped it out greedily. Meanwhile, he was finding himself lost in that black cunt, its tight thatch of pubes on his chin, as he sucked and slurped away. Kaia's oral handiwork felt awesome, and every so often he'd have to pull his head away and sigh when pleasure surged. Phil rarely came from blow jobs. Instead, his dick would just get incredibly sensitive, almost intolerably so.

Tonight, Phil was able to manage the exquisite torture by keeping all his attention on the intoxicating pussy in his face, drowning in its overwhelming scent. He'd lean back for air and then dive back in like he was diving into deep water. Indeed, he was lost, so encompassed by arousal, that he didn't really realize it when they'd started fucking.

But at some point, his dick had found his way inside Kaia's deep wetness, and now they were rutting like animals. It was from behind. She was on her knees, and he was on his knees. His balls swayed. His cock pistoned. She was gasping staccato, and then their position shifted. He was still fucking her from behind, but they were on their sides laying on the bed. Phil drove his dick in and out and in and out of Kaia's cunt—a nice, steady rhythm. His hand groped aggressively at her tits. Pawing. Clenching. The nipples were sharply erect. Kaia's eyes were squinted closed, her mouth held open and making incoherent noises. Their bodies flowed to a new position again. He was on top of her in traditional missionary style. Her legs were extended straight, open just enough to give him access. Her legs floated up his back, crossing ankles above him and her pelvis humped at him for who knows how long, and then Kaia shifted her weight and rolled him over. Now she was on top of him, bouncing, posting up and down. Phil's hands on her sides. His legs extended straight out, and then his knees crooked up with feet beneath him. His hips thrust upward so high, the couple now was fucking in mid-air. Before he knew it, they were fucking rear-entry again, but from a different angle that before, her butt high in the air and Phil driving downward like a piledriver. He drove harder and harder, stopping for a moment within her before pulling out and driving down hard again. She grunted. She yelped. She was on top of him again and rocked on his dick with vigor. Her juices flowed all over him. This was it. This was how he was going to cum. Phil was just about to experience a fantastic release when Kaia suddenly stopped. She slipped away like smoke.

"What?" Phil gasped, desperate from his denied orgasm.

"You can't come yet," Kaia said laughing. "Now, we have to do the Vixen." She was busy clearing off the dresser, moving the burning candles on top of it to other surfaces or onto the floor.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know, the Vixen," Kaia said cheerily. She sat on the dresser and scooted her butt back. "Come on, let's do it."

She raised her legs high in the air as Phil approached her. One of her ankles went to his left shoulder, and she used her hands to lift the other to his right. With her body now folded up into a V, her arms went around his neck and she pulled him in for a kiss. The height of the dresser was ideal, allowing cock and cunt to align. Phil slipped right in, and they began fucking immediately, vigorously. This position indeed was incredible, Phil thought. Her cunt was entirely open to him. He drove up to the last millimeter, probably as deep as a man could ever physically get into a woman. In fact, it was more than fucking. He felt as if he were possessing her. Phil wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her whole body forcefully onto his shaft.

Phil dimly recalled this position from somewhere in his past, and then it came to him. It was a favorite he used to do with his wife. It was from the time when they'd first been dating, when they would fuck just about every day. In the pounding he was giving Kaia, Phil felt as if he was fucking his wife as well, fucking them both simultaneously. He thought of his wife's cunt, Kaia's cunt, and his wife's cunt again. They were both wonderful in their own ways, having different contours and different places they excited his dick.

With his strong arms wrapped around Kaia's body, he kept pulling her on to his spear, impaling her again and again. His upper body worked in sync with his thrusting hips to achieve full penetration. She was moaning loudly, and the dresser thumped heavily as it rocked from its front legs to its back legs, and Uncle Robert upstairs could doubtlessly hear such noise. But this time it didn't matter. This was their final fuck. It was time to let it all go. And Kaia did, she let it all go, her body wracked with a shaking, screaming orgasm. It was the most intense she'd ever experienced. Her sexual initiation was now complete, her final test passed.