This Cock Tastes Like My Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turned
Turned
226 Followers

"So there hasn't been anyone else but those four?"

"Uh...some guy who works at a gas station, I think I recall, but that's irrelevant. DD is infatuated with Kane's cock. They fuck once, sometimes twice a day. He bangs her on her lunch break, and occasionally after work. And she sneaks out on the weekends just to get some too. Next time she tells you she's going shopping on a Saturday, know that she is going to go get her pussy stuffed. This could be bad for you," Ron looked genuinely concerned.

I nodded, my eyes searching the room looking for nothing in particular. "What do I do? Confront her?"

"Nooooo! If you do that she'll know exactly who you found out from. She's very concerned about keeping her secrecy. She's worried all the time about you finding out. No one knows about this affair, not even her friends, only me. So you can never let on that you know. Got it?"

"I got it. But if she's worried about keeping it a secret, then she still cares about our marriage, right?"

"The thing is, she's been complaining a lot about Kane lately."

"That's good right? She's getting tired of him, ready to move on?"

"How clueless are you? You don't complain about someone you're fucking, unless you care. She's worried that he might be fucking another woman. She's jealous. She complains about other things too, like how he doesn't answer his phone sometimes when she calls, or how he was in a bad mood and got short with her. It's starting to become more than just about sex, get it?

"And if she's not complaining about how indifferent he's acting towards her, she's whining about how he's become controlling and trying to make her stay out with him later than she's supposed too. Telling her to leave you, telling her to spend the night and make up ridiculous lies to explain where she's been. Like I said, other men are going to try to make her theirs, and not just her little snatch either."

I felt my stomach turn in a knot. "So what do I do if I can't confront her?"

Ron smiled, "Lucky for you, I'm going to take care of situation. Once I step into the picture, Kane is history, rest assured."

"Well when are you going to do that?"

"Soon."

"Soon? Ron, sir, what if you're too late?" I pleaded. "I can't lose her!"

"Take it easy. There's no guarantee that he'd make off with your woman even if I didn't intervene. I'm just saying it's something to be aware of. You want to be extra careful right now, don't do anything to piss her off. When I'm ready, I'll step in. In the meantime, you just do whatever I tell you to do. We'll get rid of Kane."

"I'd feel better if you stepped in now. I mean, fuck, I just sucked your fucking cock! What about your end of the deal!" I whined.

Ron sat up, yelling, "You think I have nothing better to do than deal with this? I'll step in when I'm damn good and ready! It's your own fault it's taken this long in the first place! For all I know you're going to go jerk off and have one of your delusional moments of clarity and try to call the whole thing off! I am not going to have my time wasted. I want to see obedience and commitment from you. Until then, Kane can keep on taxing her whore cunt!"

"But," I was lost for words. I'd gone from being scared of what would happen if he did screw DD, to what would happen if he didn't.

"Get dressed, and go home. I'll call you tomorrow," Ron said, coldly.

Turned
Turned
226 Followers