This Fantasy Sucks

Story Info
A fantasy, or a dream. Visionaries or deviants.
7.8k words
2.85
14.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyXY
FantasyXY
311 Followers

"Ouch!" Tom winches. "Okay, did I really feel that, or did I just imagine it?" That whole thing about pinching yourself to see if you are dreaming? Well that just doesn't seem reliable. He damn sure felt that pinch. But still, what he sees in front of him can't be real. This must be a dream, or possibly some kind of hallucination. It has to be one of the two. There is just no way this can be real.

Tom almost feels as if he is floating, his entire body trembling, anxious, and exited. Yet he feels the familiar contour of his favorite place on the loveseat cradling his back, and he can hear himself breathing. Those aren't normal sensations for any dream he's ever had. In fact, every one of his senses is tingling with excitement, telling him he is in fact wide awake.

It's just... Um... Surreal... Yeah that's it. That's the word he is searching for. Surreal. What he is seeing seems like something that could never happen in real life. It was as if someone had come into his home and turned all of the laws of nature on edge.

How could this be? This isn't right. Tom's normally shy and quiet wife is finally wearing that sexy bra and panty set he gave her years ago. She had always claimed those things were far too slutty for her to ever wear. They embarrassed her so much she shoved them far back in her underwear drawer without even trying them on. Tom stopped asking her to wear them years ago. Now she finally has them on. Well, for the time being that is. The way things are looking, she won't be wearing them much longer.

The woman Tom lovingly calls Janie has pushed the coffee table aside and is slowly writhing and undulating in the middle of the room. She is performing the most incredibly sensual strip tease he has ever seen. Tom has never seen his wife doing anything anywhere near this salacious before. Not even close.

That dance. That strip tease. That overtly sexual show of Janie's torrid desire has Tom mesmerized. He watches intently as Janie leans provocatively forward, flipping her hair as she arches her back, holding her hands over the cups of her unstrapped bra, slowly sliding the cups down to coyly reveal her nipples. Then quickly back up again, smiling as she teasingly hides her dark and swollen tits from view.

Spinning around she shows the curvy roundness of her ass, swaying it side to side while her long brown hair flows in gentle waves down her back. In an instant her bra lands on the floor at Tom's feet. Then his wife smiles a nasty smile as she slowly circles in place, her elbows pointing straight out like tiny wings, boldly pushing her breasts together, her hands cupping them underneath seemingly taking on the job of her discarded bra.

With her chest proudly on display, Janie sways like a snake being charmed from its basket. Her hands gliding up and down her sides, over and around her firm soft breasts, then back down onto the curves of her hips. Her wandering hands calling attention to incredible the sexual pleasure her body has to offer. Her slow sensual caress seemingly begging someone to softly touch her in ways she has never been touched before.

Then after teasingly touching, petting, and stroking every part of her nearly naked body, Janie's hands stop at her hips as she hooks her thumbs into the sides of her panties and slides them back and forth as if to loosen the waistband. Then her swaying her hips she snakes her way free of those panties as they slowly inch down onto her thighs. Tom wants to reach out and touch her so badly it hurts, but he cannot. Janie's overt display of sexual desire is not for him.

No, Janie isn't dancing for her husband at all. She is dancing for two men named Chip and Dale who are seated on the couch adjacent to Tom. Chip and Dale are both smiling like the Cheshire cat with their shirts open and their pants pulled down around their ankles, each one seemingly trying to see whose flaccid dick will stretch out the furthest as they watch Tom's wife undulate in front of them.

Tom tries pinching himself again. It hurts again. Yet he still thinks he is dreaming. He tries violently shaking his head to jolt himself back to reality, but no matter what he tries Tom cannot seem to wake up. Watching his wife sensually dance for those two squirrel faced men is just too weird, but that isn't all that's wrong with what he is seeing.

The weirdness doesn't stop with the two squirrels sitting on his couch. Alice of Wonderland fame is there too. She is wearing in her famous blue and white dress with her long silky blond hair held perfectly in place by that ever present headband and bow.

Alice is curled up next to Tom on the loveseat with that dress of hers hiked high up on her thighs, and one of her shapely young legs is draped across Tom's lap. She is petting Tom's chest and gently riding his thigh. My god how Alice has grown up.

Finally, Tom quits trying to wake himself up and starts to quietly mumble. "I suppose I agreed to this," He concludes as thoughts of the past few weeks crawl through his head. "But what the fuck? When I said what I said, I didn't for the life of me think my shy little Janie would actually go through with something like this."

Tom shakes his head again. This time in disbelief. "We were just talking about crazy ass fantasies that night. Ridiculous over the top shit that couldn't possibly happen. We were just joking around. She said she would never..."

Tom's thoughts are interrupted when his wife's panties hit the floor next to the bra at his feet. The wet spot in the gusset is undeniable. Janie is truly as turned on as her dance is making her look. Now except for her shoes, those red spikey heels, Janie is dancing completely naked in front of Chip and Dale.

Needless to say, Janie's hot naked body has both Chip and Dale at full attention. There is no doubt they like what they see. Neither one of them has to stretch their dicks to make them appear big anymore. For Tom, this dream is going from weird to worse.

"Sure I've thought about this." Tom's thoughts continue. "Well parts of it anyway. Don't we all have these crazy thoughts now and then? What I said the other night was the first thing that popped into my head. I should have thought things through before I opened my big fat mouth."

Tom's thoughts are once again interrupted as Alice squirms a bit in his lap. Then Tom feels her thumb rubbing the front of his pants. She found it, and it didn't take much searching. It's like she knew right where to go. First it was a touch. A test of sorts. Then a squeeze between her thumb and her finger. Now Alice's tiny hand is stroking over the swollen head of Tom's cock through his pants while she nibbles the lobe of his ear.

"So is this my fantasy?" Tom continues his thoughts, still trying to decide if what is happening is real or not. "I don't remember saying anything about a strip tease. I distinctly remember my fantasy including me, her, a total stranger, and a video camera.... That's it. Where is the video camera anyway? And what the hell are all these Disney characters doing here? This is just too weird."

"Wow... What's she doing now?" Tom almost says out loud. "That little move Janie is doing is so fucking sexy. Chip and Dale are getting an eyeful, and little miss wonderland here won't stop nibbling at my ear. Were there funny mushrooms in my dinner? I think that Jefferson Airplane song got it all wrong. Apparently the pill mother gives you actually turns Alice into a wanton slut, and damn it all if Alice didn't share some of it with my wife."

"Speaking of sluts." Tom watches his wife climb into the lap of the squirrel named Chip. With her hips continuing to undulate back and forth as she slowly settles down onto his thighs. Then Janie's lips meet Chip's and she gives him sweet nibbling kisses while she runs her fingers through his hair, gently holding his squirrely face to hers with her hand on the back of his head.

"Oh you better not fuck him!" Tom want's to cry out as Janie continues slowly writhing in Chip's lap. But Tom bites his lip and says nothing. After all, this is just a dream. No way in hell could this ever be real. What the hell would yelling out the word "No" accomplish anyway? Tom just sits and quietly watches as his wife as she kisses Chip and rubs her hard swollen nipples against his chest.

Then as if they were on some kind of auto pilot, Chip's hips start to thrust, sending his big bouncy cock ever closer to a meeting with Janie's soft warm wetness. Tom is sure that Chip's cock is making contact with his wife's pussy, and he doesn't like it. He is about to say something when he sees Janie reach down between her legs and wrap her hand around Chip's throbbing member.

Janie struggles a bit to get Chip's penis under control, then she stops kissing him and smiles a nasty smile. It's a look from Janie that Tom hasn't seen in years, and like it or not he is sure he is about to see his wife fuck another man. Then Janie surprises everyone by sliding down from Chip's lap, taking his cock in her mouth.

Seconds after the head of Chip's cock disappeared into Janie's mouth, Chip, who had been completely silent up to that point, starts panting and writhing with pleasure. Tom couldn't even start to imagine what his wife's tongue was doing to Chip's cock hidden away in her mouth. What he could imagine was Chip's young cock dripping with pre-cum, and his wife tasting each and every slippery drop as his cock slowly slid up and down along her tongue.

"Oh god, Chip really likes this." Tom quietly whispers raising his eyebrows as his eyes get wide.

"Of course he likes that." Alice whispers back into Tom's ear. "Your wife is so damn sexy, and it looks like she is really good at this. You know you are the luckiest man on earth." Then Alice pushes her tongue into Tom's ear making him shiver.

"You weren't supposed to hear that." Tom replies, still whispering as he runs his hand up Alice's smooth bare thigh. "And look at Janie's face too. I can't believe how into this she is."

Janie's eyes had been locked in a visual embrace with Chip ever since her panties hit the floor. In fact she hadn't taken her eyes off of him since she got naked. Even when she slid down to take him in her mouth, she was still staring directly into Chip's deep dark eyes.

Finally Chip moans and pants a little louder and Janie's eyes break away from his. She glances over at her husband with her eyes wide seeming to seek his approval. Tom looks back at his wife and smirks. Then with a smile Janie turns her gaze towards the squirrel named Dale.

Her look towards Dale is different than the look she had for Chip. This look seems sexually mischievous, almost devious, and is incredibly sensual. Even with Chip's cock in her mouth, Janie is managing to smile a very nasty smile at Dale. It was more with her eyes than anything else, but it was a very sensual tease nonetheless.

With that devious smile Tom sees his wife reach her hand over into Dale's lap where she tickles his balls. Dale's cock dances in the air with anticipation, somehow knowing it would be the next to have a turn inside Janie's talented mouth.

Tom could see what was happening here. His wife had gotten Chip all worked up. Now she was going to switch over to Dale and do the same. The fantasy he told his wife weeks ago was that he wanted watch her suck a stranger's cock.

Tom had hoped to act this sucking a stranger fantasy out with his wife. He had hoped she would agree to do this as a role play. He thought that by doing a role play Janie might actually allow him come in her mouth, something she had always refused to try.

Now it looked as if his wife had completely skipped the idea of role play, and opted for the real life experience. Except this was different. Janie seems to have decided to give Tom a two for one deal. Even though Tom wasn't all that serious about the fantasy he had told to her, he was strangely okay with what Janie was doing. In fact Tom found himself to be downright excited, even if the whole thing was just a stupid dream.

Tom watched intently knowing he was going to see his shy quiet wife switch back and forth between the two men, pleasuring each with her mouth until they were right at the edge of completion. Then Janie would use her hands to finally let the men release their desire. That's what she had reluctantly agreed to that night Tom shared his fantasy. That's as far as she could see herself ever going with a blowjob. At least that is what she said that night after she teasingly coaxed this deep dark desire out of Tom.

Moments after she started tickling Dale's balls, Janie's head stops moving on Chip's cock. Janie is still smiling that devious smile as she slowly pulls away from Chip and climbs into Dale's lap. Then just as she had done before with Chip, she sensually sways her hips as she settles down onto Dale's lap.

Once settled, Janie starts kissing Dale. Hesitantly at first, then running her fingers through his hair and putting her hand on the back of Dale's head pulling his face to hers, just like she had done with Chip. There she sits tenderly pecking and nibbling on Dale's lips as she kisses him, apparently getting ready to slide down and suck his cock.

Then Janie's kissing takes a turn. This is different than anything Tom has seen from her. These were no longer the tentative kisses she had given to Chip. She wasn't just pecking and nibbling at Dale's lips anymore. Janie was kissing Dale with open mouth passion. It seemed to Tom that Janie was finding out this little fantasy game was just as big of a turn on for her as it was for him, and maybe more.

Janie's passionate kissing makes Dale writhe with pleasure while he makes yummy sounds as if he is eating the best desert on earth. As Dale kisses Janie back she drapes both arms over his shoulders and presses her naked body hard against his as their mouths lock together in and incredible display of desire. There is no doubt in Tom's mind that his wife and Dale have their tongues pressed together, dancing passionately in each other's mouths as they explore their pent up passion for one another.

Seeing Janie kiss Dale like this makes Alice squirm. She gets up and straddles Tom's lap pulling his face to hers, writhing against his chest, kissing him, trying to duplicate the passion that Janie and Dale are displaying. Tom kisses Alice back but does not close his eyes. He cannot make himself stop watching what his wife is doing with Dale. Then as abruptly as she started, Alice stops kissing Tom and says, "Watch this." It's as if Alice can see the future, fully knowing what Janie will do next.

Tom watches as the same the same thing that happened with Chip starts with Dale. Dale's hips start dancing up and down trying to poke his cock into Janie's soft and swollen wetness. Once again Janie reaches down between her legs taking control of the cock that is trying to push its way into her pussy.

Janie now has hold of Dale's cock and their sensual display of kissing seems to be hitting a crescendo. Once again Tom starts to think to himself... "Enough kissing Janie. It's time for you to get on your knees and suck on Dale's dick. No, no. Slide down. I said slide down. You aren't supposed to do that. I never said a word in my fantasy about you rubbing another man's cock on your pussy. Stop that."

"Oh what the hell." Tom's thoughts continue. "I guess I'll just sit back and play with Alice's tiny little tits and enjoy the show. After all, this is just a dream, and at this point I don't think I could wake up even if I wanted to."

Tom fully expects his wife to slide down and suck Dale's cock at any moment, but Janie doesn't make her way onto the floor like she did with Chip. She stays in Dale's lap with her mouth locked onto his. All the while she seems to be playing with Dale's cock and rubbing it against her opening. Finally she raises up on her knees and places the head of Dale's cock against her pussy and slowly lowers herself down.

Tom starts to cry out "No, you're not supposed to fuck him," but Alice stops him with a passionate kiss before he can get all of the words out. Then Alice parks herself fully in his lap and starts grinding her pussy on his cock through his pants using a skill better than any hungry stripper's lap dance. Well maybe not any stripper, but Alice's grinding is better than any Tom had ever had.

"Just let it go." Alice whispers in Tom's ear. "Everyone is having fun." Then Alice slides down off of Tom's lap to her knees and starts undoing his pants.

Tom once again shakes his head in disbelief. Now he knows this is a dream for sure, and a really weird one at that. His wife is having sex right in front of him with squirrels named Chip and Dale, and cute little Alice from Wonderland looks to be getting ready to suck his cock. No way is this real. Now all he wants to do was figure out where his wife got the strange mushrooms that she put in his dinner.

Alice quickly finds Tom's cock and is pulling it from his pants when Janie cries out loud in pleasure. Tom looks up from his lap just in time to see his wife's back arch hard as she has an orgasm. Even Alice stops to watch Tom's wife coming, letting Tom's cock slip from her hand as she stares wide eyed in amazement.

After a few moments, Janie's back straightens and she once again starts her rhythmic grinding on Dales cock. This time she is fucking him much harder and deeper than before. Tom cranes his neck to get a better look at the action and sees his wife's pussy being stretched wide by Dale's fat cock she glides down to the thickness of its base. Tom has always loved the view of his wife's pussy from behind, but this sight is something entirely different.

A couple of minutes later, Janie grunts and cries out loud again as she comes once more. Half way through her orgasm she presses her lips hard onto Dale's mouth as she shakes and writhes with pleasure in his lap. Obviously Janie is experiencing another incredibly intense orgasm. Alice and Tom both sit staring at Janie, almost unable to believe how long or how hard she is coming on Dale's cock.

Then seemingly as fast as her orgasms started, Janie's body falls limp against Dale's chest. At first she doesn't move. Tom wonders if his wife has somehow fucked herself to death, or if that is even possible. Then with her head laying on Dale's shoulder, Janie finally starts to breathe again, taking in deep labored breaths she starts to recover from her long bout with extreme pleasure.

When Janie's breathing finally returns to normal she slides down off of Dale's lap. She is lying flat on the floor with bent legs and her knees clamped tightly together just staring up at the ceiling. Janie is smiling a smile of satisfaction Tom has rarely seen.

Then she slowly opens her legs showing Tom and Alice her red and swollen freshly fucked pussy. She reaches down and with two fingers slightly opening her swollen red lips and a white bubbly glob of Dale's cum oozes out and fills her slit.

"Okay, which one of you two is going to eat this cream pie?" Janie loudly announces to Tom and Alice.

Alice looks up at Tom with a sheepish grin. "I know I was supposed to suck your cock, but I can't pass this up. It looks like you are going to have to fuck me instead."

With that Alice stands up drops her panties, holding them out to Tom with the wetness showing and announces, "I think I'm ready. Don't be shy."

Then Alice turns and kneels between Janie's legs. Just before she lowers her head down into Janie's crotch, she flips her dress up onto her back exposing her tiny wet swollen pussy to Tom. Then Janie starts giggling and squirming as Alice's tongue dances in her pussy.

Tom can't take another minute of this. This is just a dream. It has to be, and he is going to prove it once and for all. Tom has never been able to make himself come in a dream. Not even once. In fact he never even had a wet dream when he was a teen.

FantasyXY
FantasyXY
311 Followers