This House of Incest!

Story Info
Where incest is not just allowed, it’s encouraged.
5k words
4.14
355.5k
204
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
937 Followers

Thanks for reading this story. Just to be legal; everyone in this story is over 18. Feedback is very much appreciated. Now for the role call:

The eldest daughter is Khloe Kardashian and named Kelly.

The younger daughter is Kourtney Kardashian and named Shelly.

The mother is Kris Kardashian and named Denise.

Ms Johanna Allen is based on a real life person (!), so she has no celebrity template.

***

Kevin Karlson couldn't focus in class, his mind was going haywire. The reasons were all the same that were usually found: bored, unmotivated and above all else, distracted. His teacher was what was commonly referred to as a 'Plain Jane," but Kevin still found her to be irresistible.

She was a middle-aged white woman, with medium-length brown hair, brown eyes, stood at around 5'6 with heels on, and had a medium build. She was also 34 and unmarried. Kevin was 5'8, had nicely tan skin, thanks to his Greek heritage, and had spiky black hair.

Kevin knew differently, he knew under those unflattering trousers and blouse was a hot ass and a nice pair of tits. Kevin thought about how great it would be to -- in his own words - deflower her. Though he was sure she was no virgin, he wanted her to experience the kind of depravity he had.

On that day, he had formulated a plan, a plan that involved getting her into his domain. He approached her after class.

"Yo, Ms Allen," he said with a nervous ting in his voice, "umm so today, I kinda didn't really catch all of it."

"Again?" she said with a sigh, "Well, I could try to explain it in brief-"

"At my place," he cut in, "can you please tutor me at my place?" He felt like he had rushed it, she looked unsure about his offer.

"Your house? Why not here or elsewhere?"

"Well you see Ms; I can only properly focus there and it's only like ten minutes away." It was actually around twenty minutes away, but he had to lie, just a little.

"Oh all right," she gave in, "Since it's your senior year and all."

"Really!" Kevin cut himself off, he knew he had to shield his excitement. He paused and responded with a chill, "cool."

***

It was a warm spring day, with a gentle breeze going along the both of them. On the way there, Kevin struck up a conversation with Johanna, "So Ms, do you have a boyfriend or husband?"

Johanna was taken aback by Kevin's question, "Oh um no," she said.

There was an awkward pause, Kevin thought he blew it. Then suddenly, Johanna quietly giggled to herself and said, "You really think that I'm so old that I would be married?"

"Oh no, no, no, I-I just assumed," Kevin turned all red. He didn't want to probe her too much; it would change his plans if she backed out.

"Well, I was in a long term relationship ever since I left college."

"You were Ms?" asked an inquisitive Kevin.

"Yes I was in one, for a while. But he cheated on me..." Johanna looked glum. "But that's all in the past, besides, you don't wanna hear all that."

"It's ok Ms," Kevin was about to profess his affection for her, but he didn't want to blow his chance; he needed her at his home. They walked on.

They eventually reached his house; it was the largest on the block. The house had three floors and a cathedral-style design.

"You sure do have a big house," remarked a surprised Johanna. Kevin nodded in agreement, the nerves had kicked in. Kevin was getting tense; he wanted her in his house as soon as possible.

Kevin made sure Johanna was in front of him. "Allow me," he said when he opened her the door. She responded with a brief smile. Kevin led her to the living room.

"So I think we should start with the-" Johanna never got to finish her sentence, what she saw stunned her into silence.

On a big pink bed put in the centre of the living room, Johanna saw two naked women. One was a curvy young woman, sitting on the side of the bed; she had a gorgeous tan complexion, long brown hair, a juicy big ass and very nice full breasts. She was a big girl, standing at around 5'8.

The other woman had shorter hair, tighter breasts and an all-around firmer body; she seemed to be in her late 40's. The older woman was licking the breast of the younger one. Johanna immediately noticed a resemblance between these two women.

They were, in fact, mother and daughter. The daughter's name being Kelly and the mother's name being Denise. There was another daughter watching from the sidelines: Shelly. Shelly had long dark hair, firm young breasts and an all-around toned, fit body. Shelly was also naked.

"So hunny, if you lick the breast sideways with the tip you get more of the-," Denise looked over to the guest her son had brought home. "Oh son you brought her over, oh isn't she just the cutest thing."

Denise stopped licking her daughter's breast. The fully naked Kelly stood up with a stunned expression on her face. Johanna was speechless, utterly stunned into silence. What she hadn't noticed was Kevin, he had slid behind her and got ready to pounce.

He pulled her in close; unbuttoned her trousers, unzipped them and let them fall down to her knees. She could feel his erect cock rub against her grey polyester panties. Before she could even react, her grabbed her blouse and ripped it off, with the buttons going all over the floor. He had exposed her equally bland, grey bra to his family. Johanna stood there with her shirt on her elbows and her trousers near her feet.

Kelly clapped her hands in excitement, "Eek Makeover! Let's get this bitch!"

Kelly and the younger sister Shelly whisked Johanna off to their room to give her a makeover.

"We'll get this bitch hot for you," said Kelly to her brother. Johanna was in so much shock, that she couldn't react to anything going on; she went along with the sisters to get a makeover.

Whilst the sisters went to work, Kevin noticed his naked mom on the bed. "I think I need a warm-up," he told his mother.

"Sure thing baby," she lay out on the bed, ready for her son to enter. Kevin quickly got naked on the way to the bed and wasted no time penetrating his mother. The bed was shaped as a big heart and had pink sheets on it; it was made that way so that multiple people could be able to have sex on it. Kevin and his mom were on the centre of the bed.

He played with her nipples, as he thrust his cock deep into her. She wrapped her arms around his neck so he could thrust in deep. "So," the mother started, "how did you meet this woman?"

"I uh," Kevin spoke as he thrust, "met her at school, she's a teacher actually. She's really nice, a hidden beauty, no better way to break her in, huh?"

"You're right there Son. Come, kiss me."

Kevin laid a big wet kiss on his mother's lips. He kept his thrusts quick and deep, he didn't want to peek early, since he was saving himself for Ms Johanna Allen.

Denise was very experienced, so she knew just what to do, to get her son going. She rubbed the sides of her feet down his legs; this got his whole body quivering in excitement.

Meanwhile in the girls' bedroom, Kelly and Shelly were seeing what they could do with Johanna in the short amount of time they had. After kicking of her shoes, she stood in front of a mirror in just her grey bra and panties.

"Hmm she ain't as bad as I thought," said the younger sister Shelly, "Snip her underwear off, Sis."

Kelly took the pair of scissors, and snipped Johanna's bra and panties off. Johanna was a bit frightened as this Amazonian woman used a large pair of scissors on her, but Johanna could still not speak.

"Oh. My. God," said a surprised Kelly, "Bitch why you been hiding this? Sis look at this bitch's ass!" the sisters looked in excitement and smiled devilish smiles to each other when they saw Johanna's firm, full-figured, yet-neatly-formed ass.

Kelly slapped Johanna's ass with full-force, giving her a jolt in the process. "Bitch you got one hot ass, why you not been fronting this ho? How much cock you taken in this? Please say lots bitch, you can take tons believe me, slut." Though Johanna thought that Kelly's comments seemed very hostile, in actuality, Kelly was being rather nice to her guest.

"Tits ain't bad too," concluded the more thoughtful sister Shelly. The sisters got to work picking the best bra and thong for Johanna.

By then, Denise was on top of her son and riding his cock. She made sure not to go too hard on him, wanting to save him for Johanna. Kevin had put a bit of a sweat on, and was getting himself ready to fuck Johanna.

He felt up his mother's smooth skin, while he got himself excited by thinking about Johanna. Denise could've kept that pace up for hours, as she was very experienced in sexual relations.

"You ready?" she asked her son.

He responded with a nod.

The sisters put the final touches to Johanna. They found her a robe and put it on her. Though she didn't agree with what was going on, she did like the way she looked. Shelly gave her a kiss on the cheek and said, "Work that body, you know you got it." Johanna responded with a smile, forgetting that she had just been prepped for sex with a teenager.

She walked out the bedroom and into the living room. Kevin and his mom paused to take a look at her. She had on red lipstick, some blush on her face, and was wearing a short dark-red robe. Johanna stood frozen and horrified, "Oh my god," she said, "are you having sex with your mother?"

Kevin's mother got off her son's cock and rolled off the bed. She approached Johanna and whispered into her ear.

"Let me let you in on something, this family has a lot of stroke, a lot of power. So I want you to be a good girl, and go have sex with my sweet lil son there. If you don't...Well, let's just say you will. Do it and be a free woman; having sex with a teenage stud is not the worst crime is it?"

Johanna nodded, though she was still very hesitant. Johanna walked over to the bed, hoping to talk Kevin out of it. "Kevin, let me go and I won't tell anyone about your family's secret," she pleaded to him.

Kevin gave her a confused look, "What secret? It just so happens that no one asks me if I have sex with my mother," he said with a cheeky grin.

"...Kevin, it's not that I don't like you...It's just that I don't want to have sex with you! I mean, I'm like...over ten years older then you! People get to know each other before they do this...they just don't kidnap them and force them," Johanna lost her train of thought when she saw Kevin lying down on his back, with his cock still erect, Johanna couldn't help looking.

"Ms? I think you're thinking too much. Just forget everything, forget the situation and look at the here and now."

Johanna looked at the ground; she pondered what to do next. She was obviously attracted to Kevin, but all her social anxiety had made her reluctant.

"Umm, Ms....It's not all about lust, don't get me wrong, I do think you're smoking hot..." Kevin was looking away from her, his face was beet red, "I also really like you..."

"Kevin...," she said quietly. Johanna was blushing; she was fully swept up in the moment. She looked into the distance as she took her robe off. Underneath were a set of matching lacy-red bra and thong. She stood there with her hands held together, very nervous.

The bra was made to push-up her breasts, which glistened nicely under the lights of the Karlson home. The thong line was tiny; it was the right choice as it accentuated her natural asset. Kevin looked at her in delight; he led her slowly by the hand to the bed.

First thing he did was kiss her on the neck; she was too nervous to look at him as he did that. He got close to her cheeks, moved her face towards his and kissed her on the lips. Slowly and passionately, kissing her as if they were actual lovers, Johanna leaned out of the kiss, by pushing her hands into his chest. She was about to say something, but instead went back into his embrace. She was all in.

While they were kissing, the excited Kevin unhooked her bra to reveal her tits; he reached out and got a good feel with both hands. While Kevin felt Johanna's round breasts, she had moved her hands over to something she had not felt in a while: a cock. She rubbed his cock with both hands; Kevin sensed that she enjoyed it.

They both then lay out on the bed sideways, while still kissing. Kevin got himself ready to enter inside her. He spread her legs, opened them wide and inserted his cock. She let out a large gasp, it was only the second cock she ever had, and the biggest.

Johanna let out a couple of soft groans as Kevin got deeper inside her. "You like it Ms?" asked Kevin. Johanna only nodded, the orgasmic pleasure made it hard for her to talk. Kevin played with her nipples as he thrust deep into her.

He felt up her firm, full ass as he thrust into her, "Just like my sisters, yo, but white." Johanna looked at him in surprise, suddenly remembering that he was the same teenager who had sex with his mother and sisters.

She was so intrigued, that she decided to ask Kevin about his family, "So Kevin, what is the situation with your family?"

"Hmm...Oh well you see, it turns out all my sisters had sex with my dad, when they turned eighteen. Which by-the-way, I had no idea about. So when I turned eighteen, they wised me up on what this family has been doing for a long-ass time, which is incest."

Kevin began telling Johanna the story of his 18th birthday...

***

Kevin was told he had the day off from school, he had no clue why. He suspected his family had arranged a party for him that day, which in fact, turned out to be somewhat true.

Kevin woke up to a beautiful morning; the sun was shining, the birds were singing, and like all guys that time of day; Kevin had a hard-on. He walked over to the bathroom in his shirt and boxers.

He heard the water running behind the door, "Oh that's ok dear, I just ran the bath early for you," said his mother to him from the kitchen.

He shrugged his shoulders, though he did think it was odd that his mother ran a bath for him. He opened the door, and saw the backside of his gorgeous sister Shelly.

"Oh shit, oh fuck! Mom said that... Oh yo, I'm so sorry," Kevin quickly turned his eyes away from the shower. He felt horrible for seeing his sister naked, guilt was racking his mind. He was about to walk off, but before he did, his sister whispered to him.

"Don't be so sorry, lil bro."

Kevin froze in his tracks. Normally in this situation, he would have walked out. But what he saw was so stimulating, he wanted to take a peek. He turned his head, very slowly. She was holding the hose and smiling at him. The water was trickling down her firm, pert body. He was undeniably attracted to what he was looking at

Kevin rubbed his shirt, "Are you serious?" he let out meekly. He felt his whole body getting warm.

She put her hand near her mouth and giggled, "Sure," she replied, "it's your birthday." Her expression changed as she sprinkled water down her breasts, she made it known that she was very, very willing.

One look, it took one look at his sister's naked body to trigger something inside Kevin that lay dormant for years. It was something that ran in his blood. and he could feel it. Her dynamite figure, her firm perky tits and her tight ass, he could not help himself.

He tore his shirt off, ripped his boxers off, and jumped in with her. Squeezing into that tiny shower cubicle created immediate intimacy. He got behind her, and like a wild animal; he shoved his cock right into her ass. He slammed her petite frame into the shower glass. Their moans masked by the running water, he cupped her tits as he shoved his cock deep within her.

All rational thought went right out the window; it was like he was possessed. He felt his sister's ass, it was soft yet firm. After a couple more thrusts he cummed on his sister's lower back. The white liquid merged with the water, and dripped gently down his sister's legs.

After cumming, he came back to his senses. He took one look at his sister; she was breathing heavily and had a grin on her face. He grabbed his clothes and rushed out the room, not even taking another look at his sister.

He ran to his room, got dressed and sat and thought about what just happened to him. It was like a dream, it didn't feel real to him.

"Son, could you skip breakfast and help Kelly out at the beach?" his mother instructed from the kitchen.

"Ok," he replied.

He ran out the bedroom and found Shelly by the kitchen counter with their mother. She was dressed in her usual track pants and baggy shirt. She sipped her coffee, looked at Kevin, and cheerfully said, "Happy Birthday!"

His mother and sister were acting normal; Kevin wondered if it was all some dream. In a complete haze, he put on his swimming shorts and walked over to the beach.

A short walk later, he found his sister Kelly in her usual position, face down and hung-over on the sand. She was wearing sunglasses and looked like she was trying to sleep.

On that day, he found his sister almost naked, wearing nothing but a low-riding bikini bottom which showed her crack. He tried his best not to look, but he could not help taking a peek. He felt that same urge come over him, and the only thing he wanted to do was ass fuck his slutty big sis.

He walked over to her, "You eighteen?" she calmly asked.

He nodded in approval.

"Great," she said, "I need some advice." She then untied her bikini bottom to reveal her ass. "Dad ass fucked me so hard last time he was here, that I think he left some hand prints, you see any?"

Kevin actually pinched himself at this point; he could not believe what he was seeing. He took a big gulp and replied, "Umm nope, no hand prints, he was pretty clean." The thought of his father having sex with his sister never even registered with him.

"Ok," she said very casually, "if you wanna ass fuck me, go right on ahead, since it's your b-day."

Kevin tore his shorts off, and went right to work on her ass. Shoving his cock right in, as he thrust deep into her ample posterior. She lay there relaxing, not even reacting as her brother plowed his cock deep into her.

"You got Dad's cock," she cheerfully said with a giggle. That disturbing comment was not even heard by Kevin, he was that focused on her body. He slapped her ass hard, after his hands got tired of smacking, he would feel-up deep handfuls of her ass.

As he was about to cum, his sister stopped him. "Whoa, whoa," she said, "put it on my front. It's good for the skin." She turned over as he was about to climax and let his cum fly over to her chest.

He rubbed the cum on to her tits and gave them a nice sheen under the bright sun.

When he saw her face, the realisation of who she was suddenly hit him. He stood up and looked at his cum soaked big sister.

"Oh shit, oh fuck, oh yo, this is so fucked up. Fuck, fuck! Oh fuck, did people see us?" he said anxiously.

"Nah, we own this beach. Look, no one is around." He looked around and saw that the beach was empty.

She had put a bit of a sweat on; she flashed him a smile and said, "Whoa, I need more of that kind of cock, fuck! Nothing better then home-grown, well for us anyway."

Kevin could not manage anymore words; he grabbed his shorts and ran off. He never, ever had any sort of sexual feelings for his sisters before that day, but somehow on the same day, he had sex with both of them.

While walking home, Kevin thought about his dad, who had sex with his sister, his sisters who had sex with him and the fact his family owned a beach and never told him. He wondered what else his family hid from him.

He took his time getting home; by the time he got there, it was already late. He rushed to his room and got ready to sleep. As he was getting ready, he heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me," it was his mom.

"Come in," he said. He was in his bed, wearing his shirt and boxers. His mom walked in, wearing a white dress shirt. He was petrified when he saw her; he thought his sisters had told on him.

Surt
Surt
937 Followers
12