This House of Incest! Ch. 05

Story Info
New sex arena has opened for the First Family of Incest!
6.6k words
4.4
88.6k
72
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
933 Followers

There is no need to read any other chapters of 'This House of Incest' before reading this, everything relevant to this chapter is explained at the start. Though it is recommended you read the other chapters, as you will have a better understanding of what's going on. Feedback is always appreciated, thanks for reading and enjoy. Everyone in the story is over 18.

The Celebrity Templates are:

Khloe Kardashian is Kelly Karlson

Kourtney Kardashian is Shelly Karlson

Kris Kardashian is Denise Karlson.

Ziyi Zhang is Cynthia Karlson

Michelle Yeoh is Chen Wei

***

Family time, several things come to mind when people think of this phrase; camping, hiking, board games, or something simple like just having dinner together. For the Karlsons, family time means one thing: good old-fashioned orgies!

For generations, this family has been partaking in sexual activities with each other, with their lifestyle being kept a close-guarded secret from outsiders. This family is very wealthy; they all reside in a large three-floor mansion in a very secluded gated-community located in California.

The members of the Karlson Family: The head of the Karlson clan, Denise Karlson, Denise's ex-husband, Joseph, and their children, oldest daughter, Kelly, middle daughter, Shelly, and youngest son, Kevin. Those considered part of the extended family are Joseph's wife, Cynthia, and Joseph's brother, Roger, who is also the boyfriend of Shelly.

Change has been afoot in the Karlson House. The father of the fold, Joseph, returned with his new wife, Cynthia, and after some reluctance from oldest daughter, Kelly, Cynthia – and to a lesser extent, her college student son, Charles – were accepted as members of the Karlson clan.

Someone who did not get accepted was Kevin's middle-aged school teacher girlfriend, Johanna. She rejected the advances of Kevin's father, Joseph, which deeply offended him, as it went against the family's 'open sex' traditions. But Kevin had even more pressing matters to deal with, as he had unwittingly impregnated his aunt, Lois, but that's a story for another time, as the family had to deal with another who wished to visit their house of incest...

***

It was morning at the Karlson household and the first awake was middle-child, Shelly. The tight bodied, bronzed beauty had her luxurious black hair tied in a ponytail and was wearing a well-worn white tank-top with form-fitting black boyshorts. She walked around the first floor, going about her business, checking the mail, getting herself some coffee, before she suddenly heard a knock at the door.

Shelly was surprised, she was not aware of any visitors. If anyone was going to visit, they would have notified the family in advance. She heard another knock, and hesitantly went over to the door.

She opened it and saw a man that she, to her knowledge, had never seen before. Shelly was taken aback by that man's appearance; he looked to be about 60, maybe even older, around 5'8, really wrinkly, decrepit looking, pale white skin, thin receding grey hair, looked to be around 160 pounds, and even though he looked old and frail, had a surprisingly muscular, toned shape to him, with lean, veiny, muscled-up arms, and large quad muscles. He was wearing a blue polo-shirt, beige shorts, and white tennis shoes.

Upon first glance, Shelly thought he was a lost old man who ended up there by mistake. "Can I help you?" she polity asked.

A small grin appeared on his face, he wiped his mouth, and said in a deep, scraggly voice, "Fuck yeah you could, fuck me you could." He had wiped his mouth to avoid her seeing the droll he got from gazing at her; her bare legs, camel-toe bearing shorts and protruding nipples would have driven any man wild, no matter what his age was.

Quite disgusted by his advances, she stepped back, and tried to shoo the old pervert away, "Uhh, I think you got the wrong house, go on get going or I'll call my dad."

"Hee-hee-hee, little girl, your daddy can do nothing to me," he then lunged at her, put his arms around her, and began to fondle her.

"Eek! Get the fuck off me! Dad! Dad! Help, I got this old man touching me! Dad!"

Joseph, a 6'2, tanned man and father of the family, walked down the stairs and started chuckling to himself, "Hahaha, Shelly, that's no way to treat your grandfather."

"My what?" Said Shelly as the old man was rubbing his face in her tits and grabbing her ass.

"Let her go, Dad, she's dating Roger, you know what he's like."

He let go and stepped back from her, "I was only playing. If I was serious, you already be on the floor, you tight little tease."

Shelly glared at him as she adjusted her shorts, and then looked at her dad. "Whoa, wait, this fucking perv is your dad!?"

"Yes, he is," Joseph walked up to him, and proudly slapped him on the shoulder. "This is Leonard George Karlson, and he is your grandfather."

Leonard George Karlson was a 64 year old, Irish-American, born and raised in New York City, where he led a very lavish life as a successful industrialist. He was previously married to Maria Suvari-Karlson, a Greek woman and mother of Joseph and Roger, but they separated after Joseph married Denise; the breakdown of the marriage stemmed from Leonard's enthusiasm to embrace the incest lifestyle his son had adopted.

Leonard was quite a brash man, with an aggressive, chauvinistic personality, and despite his advanced age, would act like a horny 20-something. He would also say some very un-pc things, but because of his age, he would get away with alot.

"How you doing, Joe? Still with that tasty Chinese bitch?"

"Yes, Dad," replied Joseph. "I'm doing well, and so are you, you been keeping in shape."

"Fuck yeah, gotta keep those bitches in line."

Kelly – A curvaceous woman who was wearing a black shirt and tight pyjama pants – saw her grandfather and shirked, "Huh is that? Eek! Grandpa!" She rushed down the stairs to greet him

"Come ere," he commanded her. He then grabbed her in a huge bear hug, put his hands on her firm, juicy ass, took a great big feel, and at the same time; he rubbed his chest on her soft, cushiony breasts.

"Kelly's met him before?" Shelly asked her father.

"Oh yeah, but he's been far too busy to visit us regularly, and he only wanted to visit you girls when you turned eighteen."

"Fuck yeah," said Leonard as he fondled his granddaughter. "I not been able to visit you, Shelly, as I not had a fuckin day off in ten fuckin years! But now, I'm retired, and you not fucking? Fuck!"

He kissed Kelly on the cheeks vigorously and continued to roughly play with her ass, "Remember when you and your father came over to New York to visit me? Bitch, that will be nothing to what I do to you now, hmm, I want you in that fuckin bedroom, right now, you hot fuckin bitch!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Dad, we got something for you, so ease up with her!"

Leonard let go of Kelly and flexed his body. "Come on, Son, you know me, I can go for fuckin hours!"

"Yes, Dad, I remember you saying that, but trust me on this, you will like this surprise."

"Oh, fine," Leonard gave Kelly a hard slap to the ass, and pointed his index finger at her. "You better keep that pussy warm for me, you big fuckin bitch."

Kelly giggled and walked on over to the couch.

Denise, wearing a pink bathrobe, stood next to her daughter Shelly, nodded to her, and said, "You surprised?"

"Yeah, the guy is a fucking pig; you see how he was all over me? I mean, I know what kinda family we are, but at least say hello first!"

"He's always been like that, likes to be very hands-on with women, even outside of this house."

"He's like that always!?"

"Always has been."

"Even before he knew about all the incest stuff!?"

"Oh yes, you should have seen how happy he was when I explained that all to him, he took to the lifestyle immediately. Just watch how he greets me." Denise strolled on over to him, put a smile on her face and said, "Leonard!"

Leonard got a huge grin on his face, grabbed her forcefully by the hips and half-way made out with her, rubbing his hands through her short, curly black hair, grinding himself on her well-aged body, grabbing every piece of her he could, not caring that the woman's daughters and ex-husband were standing right there, watching him.

He rubbed his hand between her moist legs, "Oh I missed your fuckin hot body for so long, even if it's gotten a bit more mature, fuck me, bitch, oh yes, look how hard you got me, fuck, bitch, get to the fuckin bedroom now!"

"I-I think Cynthia and Joseph have something for you, let's talk about this on the couch."

Leonard eased away from her, "Huh, this must be something good, cause you bitches owe me alot of fucks if it's not, got that?"

"We got that," mumbled the three women in unison.

***

All of the family were seated around the lounge area, with Joseph on the recliner and his wife Cynthia – a beautiful, long legged Chinese woman who was wearing a white bathrobe – was sitting on the armrest of her man's chair.

After some chitchat between the family, Leonard got down to business, "Ok, what's the big surprise you called me here for?"

Joseph glanced at his wife, and then looked at his father, "Dad, what was the first thing you said when you first saw Cynthia?"

"I want one."

"Hahaha, your memory is impressive. Yes, Dad, that was exactly what you said. So, me and Cynthia have just come back from Beijing, we came back yesterday, and we got you 'one.'" Joseph nudged Cynthia on the knee; she stood up and went out the room.

"Dad, I remember you telling me how much harder it is for you to pick up women since you gotten older, ever since Mom left you in fact. Women kinda think of you as a sugar daddy, someone they can just rub-and-tug and get nice things from, you know the kind."

"Those prissy fuckin New York bitches treat me like a fuckin baby! They don't even think I'm a man! Well, you know how I treat women, and after one night with me, those bitches don't want any of this! Fuck them! Fuck dating; I want another fuckin wife for some nightly fucks! One that don't fuckin talk back, one that–"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Dad, settle down, settle down. I listened to what you had said, so, get yourself ready, because her she is: your new wife!"

Everyone looked to the hallway in anticipation. A few seconds later; a woman came tip-toeing out a room. When Leonard caught a glimpse of her, he got a huge, perverted smile on his face. She was a beautiful, mature Chinese woman, around 40 years of age, 5'4, long delicate black hair, sexy oriental facial features, creamy soft skin, small, well rounded breasts and a firm, flat ass. She was wearing a long, shiny black ball gown, and black flat shoes.

She strolled over to the family, with Cynthia walking behind her. She looked at Leonard, smiled, took a deep breath, and spoke in an accented voice, "Hello, I'm very pleased to meet you. My name is Chen Wei, I am forty-five years old, I was born in–"

"Enough, enough, enough, we don't need to hear all that," interrupted Leonard. "This is so fuckin great, oh wow, I love this! Good god you're fuckin sexy."

"She has a twelve year old daughter, I think that's important to know," added Joseph.

"Oh, well, fuck, we'll turn her into a spoilt American brat! I'll treat her good, no problem there."

Chen nodded and smiled, "Thank you very much." Chen's main reason for agreeing with the marriage was so that her and her daughter could have the privileged American lifestyle they had always dreamed off.

"She knows about the family?" asked Denise.

"She understand," noted Cynthia, "She have no problem with it."

Leonard rubbed his hands, "Great! This is so fuckin great! Ok, before I get myself too excited, I have to establish ground rules."

Leonard got off the couch, approached Chen, looked her in the eyes, moved his face near her cheek, put his chin on her shoulder, tucked her hair behind her ear, and put his hands around her lower back.

He whispered loudly to her in a commanding tone, "Listen, bitch, I'm gonna say this all once cause I don't repeat myself. I want our bedroom sex to go like this: you go to the fuckin bed whenever I say, remember that, whenever I fuckin say you fuckin go, you fuckin go. I don't give a fuck what you're doing; you drop it and get in that fuckin bedroom."

Shelly was stunned at the way Leonard spoke, he sounded like a man with a tremendous sense of entitlement to a woman he had only just met.

He carried on, "Next, go to the nearest bathroom, get naked, shower, dry yourself, and walk to the bedroom, still naked, and when you get there, you stand and wait for me. I don't care how long you have to wait, you wait there, buck fuckin naked, standing there, waiting for me as long as I want, then I walk in, and fuck you as hard as I want, got that bitch?"

She winced as he grabbed her right ass-cheek with an iron-grip claw. He continued giving instructions, "In the bedroom, you get no pleasure, it's all about me, you have sex with me, for me! I'm not gonna lick your pussy, I'm not gonna rub your g-spots, I'm gonna stick my dick in you, and take as long as I want! Got that? Your reason for fuckin existing is so you can give me fuckin pleasure. And in the bedroom, the word 'no' doesn't exist; I hope you can handle it, cause you better fuckin should!" He slapped her hard on the ass, and sat back down on the couch, his face red with anger.

A long, tense silence fell over the room as Leonard lay seated, still fuming.

"I'll-I'll show her around," Cynthia said quietly.

After Cynthia and Chen had both left, Joseph broke the silence, "Ha, nice one, Dad!"

"Nice one?" Cut in Shelly. "He abused her!"

"That? Nah, he was just setting ground rules, it's no big deal, right, Dad?"

"Bitch has to know her place," Leonard calmly stated.

"Dad!"

"Oh calm down, Shells," said Kelly. "He's just being himself."

"Umm, being an abusive jerk to a woman he had just met? I guess that's ok, yeah sure, whatever," conceded Shelly.

There were a few more moments of silence as Leonard twisted his head around the room with a confused expression, "Hey, where's the boy...Kevin?"

Denise gave a sad sigh, "He left, he's got his own place now."

"Oh, with that pale bitch?" (His girlfriend Johanna)

"No, by himself."

"Ah..." Leonard slapped his hands loudly, and said in a booming voice, "Ok, enough with this PG-13 bullshit, let's get down to some fucking! What ya got for me?"

"Well," pondered Denise, "We got the hot tub room."

"Fuck that! I've had bitches in my hot tubs for years; I got sick of it, give me something new."

"Oh!" Denise slapped her head, "I almost forgot; the Roombed is open."

"What the fuck is that?"

"It's something we've been working on for years. It's hard to explain, hmm, how can I put this? It's a room that is a bed."

"A room that is a bed? I got no fuckin clue what that is, but fuck yeah! Let's go there."

"Can I invite Rex?" asked Kelly.

"Is he the black kid?" replied Leonard.

"Yeah, he lives down the street, just twenty mins–"

"Nope, no way."

"What!?" scoffed Shelly. "That is so racist."

"What!? How is that racist? I just don't wanna be upstaged, how is that fuckin racist? Having a big cock is now a bad thing? What? How is that a bad thing? That's like the best fuckin stereotype ever, fuck! That's not racist!"

"That's ok, I prefer Daddy anyways," said Kelly with a wink to her father.

"All right, all right," cut in Denise. "So all of us are in for the Roombed?"

All of the family agreed, expect Shelly, who raised her hand and stated, "I'm not doing it, I'm already with someone, no gangbanging for me."

"Fuck," waved off Leonard, "We got the big bitch, Denise, the two Asian bitches, and my son will be joining me, but first, I need a warm up."

Leonard rubbed his hands, whistled, and called over Chen, "Bitch, bedroom, now."

***

All the preparations for the Roombed had been set; the family was on the second floor, waiting for Chen and Leonard to be finished. Joseph was wandering around the bedroom area; he was assigned the task of retrieving his father. He heard some gentle grunting from the far left bedroom, and approached it.

"Dad?" he said as he knocked the door. "Dad? The Roombed is open, you busy? Dad? Oh fuck it, I'm coming in."

Joseph went inside the room, and found his dad and Chen on the bed, in a surprising position. His dad was on top of Chen, with her legs up in the air and his cock deep inside her. He was pumping himself into her, nice and slow, surprisingly without an ounce of fatigue on him. This was a sharp contrast to the way Chen looked; she was dripping in sweat, all the way from her brow, down to her legs, with an accompanying expression of intense pain every time Leonard went in-and-out of her.

"Wow, Dad, you're really going at her! Wow. So, how is she?"

"Great, fuckin great find, Joe, so great. It's so good to know that whenever I have a tough day, I can let some steam off on this bitch, and I will, each and every fuckin day. I can take this bitch to those fuckin functions, and look at how jealous those fucks get when they see my hot Asian wife. They will know she is putting out, this is great, Joe."

"You're welcome, Dad."

Leonard turned his head to face Joseph, and pointed at Chen, "Hee-hee, hey, Joe, I think I broke this bitch in good."

"I'm impressed, at your age, still having that amount of stamina."

He turned to her and grabbed her breasts, "Thought it be easy, huh? A rich old fuckin man you need only fuck for five minutes before he goes to sleep? That ain't me, bitch, I own my women!" He accelerated his thrust and made her groan in a high-pitched voice.

"See these muscles, bitch? I work out so I can put women like you in their place! Huh? Feel this big dick in you? They don't call me "Iron Lenny" just cause I sell that stuff, it's cause I got a cock like one!"

"Ok, Dad, we better get to the room."

Leonard took his cock out. "Come, we go to that room now," he instructed.

"I-I wear clothes?" she asked as she took in some deep breaths.

"No, I'm naked, so you're naked, so come now, bitch."

Chen covered her breasts and vagina with her hands, nervously walked past Joseph, and followed Leonard out the room.

***

All the Karlsons were gathered around the staircase, with none of the family batting an eyelid to having a naked old man and a nude Chinese woman standing right there next to them.

"Ok, let's go," Denise said to the family.

They all walked two large flights of stairs, with Kelly and Shelly walking behind Chen.

"Hey, Shells, you notice how Dad acts around Grandpa?"

"Totally, he's acting like a little kid, like his dad's his hero or something. I guess your parents do make you feel like you're a kid, no matter how old you get."

"Yeah, I noticed, it's kinda embarrassing to watch Dad act like that. I'm so used to him being the man."

Turning their attention to Chen, Shelly asked, "What you think of her butt, too flat?"

"Hmm, I don't think so, of course, compared to our awesome butts, she's ain't great, but..."Kelly poked Chen's ass with her index finger, "Feels good, and looks good, very nice, maybe better then mom's."

"T-thank you?" Said Chen in a hushed tone.

"I think you'll fit in well," smiled Kelly. "Just gotta work on that gas tank, I mean, damn bitch! You already sweating!"

Chen replied with a polite nod and kept on walking.

They eventually got to the third floor. Denise opened the door that was nearest, and found a room which had another smaller staircase in it.

"Oh fuck, more stairs?" groaned Leonard

"Too much for you, Dad?"

"Maybe for my new bitch," he pointed his thumb at Chen, who was exhausted after going through so many physical activities in just one day.

Surt
Surt
933 Followers
12