This Is a Test

Story Info
Studying pays off between the sheets.
2.9k words
4.5
10.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jbj1984
Jbj1984
13 Followers

This story is a work of fiction. Any similarities to real persons or events is a coincidence. All of the characters are of age. A big thank you to Jessica, Holly and Beth

This is a Test

I pull into the driveway, kill the engine and sit for a moment. Tired from the day or meetings and bullshit. I loosen my tie grab my briefcase and head for the front door. I fumble for the keys, and crack the lock. As I open the door, you greet me. My jaw drops and develops into a grin, as I see you smiling back at me, with the innocent look of an angel.

I look you up and down from head to toe, starting with your black heels, to your white knee-highs, to your short, short plaid skirt, to your white blouse mostly unbuttoned exposing your black lace bra, and up your slender neck to your hair in perfect ponytails. You're holding a set of books, in your arms as you look at me.

You tell me, "I've been studying all afternoon, and I hope I wont fail the final"

Well, lets see what you've been studying I say, as I take your stack of books. You cross your arms behind your back and stand at attention as I peruse the titles. "They Joy of Sex" "Karma Sutra at home" "Oral for Two"

"I hope you paid special attention to the sections on fellatio." I say

"Of course Mr. Jones" you reply.

I walk into the living room and put down my briefcase. I sit down on the couch and you bring me a glass of scotch on the rocks. I kick off my shows and you sit down next to me.

"Do you want your test administered orally?" I ask.

You nod your head slowly. I slide my hand along your thick, flicking my fingers around the top of your thigh highs. Your legs are tense, but slightly parted. Your looking deep into my eyes, as if you were nervous as to what would happen next. I slide my hand further up your thigh and I feel your leg tremble. I stop and look at you, and I can see your lips barely parted, striving to hold your moaning in. I tell you to go wait for me in the classroom, and the test would start shortly.

You get up and walk out of the living room and up the stairs. As you climb the stairs, I can see you are not wearing anything under the skirt. I feel my bulge grow as I walk into the kitchen for a bite. I grab a sandwich; finish my drink and head upstairs. I walk into the bedroom, and your sitting on the bed. Against the headboard, surrounded by pillows.

I close the door behind me, and put down the pile of books I brought up. The lights are dimmed low. I take a seat on the sofa across from the bed and take a clipboard out from the pile of books.

"While I was eating, I jotted down a few key points that should be touched upon on the exam." I say. With the clipboard in my lap, I look into your eyes. "Your test begins now."

"You have 3 hours to complete all parts. You can refer to your notes at any time. However there are no questions allowed. Points will be given for attention to detail, and extreme skill. Points will be deducted for sloppy work and any portions missed. There are no multiple-choice sections. All parts of the test are situation based." I dictate.

You nod your head to let me know you understand.

Part 1. Seduction 101. 30 minutes.

I place the clipboard by my side and check my watch.

"It's your turn to show me all you know."

You crawl towards me on the bed on your hands and knees, sliding down off the bed feet first, legs slightly spread, to give me a sight of your glistening wet pussy. My bulge grows a little more, as you walk to me. Placing your hands on either side of me, and sitting down into my lap, your knees on either side of me. You slowly undo my tie pulling it out of my shirt. Slowly you wrap it around my eyes and tie it snugly behind my head. I feel your hands slide down my shoulders and slowly unbutton my shirt.

You continue down and unbuckle my pants and remove my belt. Your hands rub against my thighs you can feel my bulge. You circle it with your fingers and then continue up to remove my shirt and my undershirt. I am sitting there shirtless, my pants undone, and I can feel you grinding your hips into my bulge as you play with my hair.

I feel your lips against mine as you kiss me, soft at first, and deeper as your tongue slides into my mouth. I greet it and play back. You stop the kiss and sit up, your hips still grinding. I put my hands on your hips, but you stop me. And lead my hands away. You press them together and quickly slide the belt around them and lock them off.

I let out a sigh, as you slide off of me. Your hands on my chest, they continue down and grab at my pants, and slip them off me. Your hands wander up my calves and along my knees till you reach my thighs. They work slowly and deep massaging each part of my leg as you work up, till your hand is resting on my bulge. A little more teasing and then you stop.

I soon feel your breath on my thigh as you kiss up and up and up and over my bulge and down my other thigh, your tongue lingering the whole time. Before I know it, your sitting on me again, grinding into me, and you sink your lips into my neck, and begin to kiss and lick, and suck at my neck, and my chin, and my ear, and my neck again. Meanwhile your hips are doing a crazy dance atop my hard cock. My watch beeps, and you hop to your feet.

Part 2. Oral Presentation - 30 minutes.

I sit there in the silence, not knowing where your body is. I try to guess where your hands will land next. Next thing I know, light. You've loosened my tie. It falls around my neck and I can see you, same as you were before standing before me. My hands still clasped in the belt above my head. You lean over and give me a kiss, and continue it down my chin, my neck my chest, and my stomach. Your hands grab my boxer briefs and pull them down, exposing my throbbing hard cock. I am completely naked now, as you stand in front of me, twirling my boxers on your finger. You step forward and drop down to be level with my knees. You kiss them easy and rub my calves as you work towards my cock.

Your tongue hits the base of my cock and slides all the way to the tip. You look up at me, as you dart your tongue around my tip once, twice and finally slide back down my length. Your tongue resting on my balls, you open your mouth and take one in, rolling it in your lips and pressing against with your tongue, with just the right amount of suction. I let out a moan. You relax and start on my other ball. Your hands are now holding my hips. You push yourself up so your mouth is level with my tip.

You sink your lips around my tip, engulfing the head of my cock with your mouth. You suck lightly at me, and flick your tongue against it. My body shudders at each stroke and I can't take my eyes off of yours.

You slowly take more and more of my cock into your mouth while you suck and lick at each portion sliding between your lips. My cock buried into your mouth, you begin to suck harder and twist your tongue around my cock as you let it in and out. Your sucking and licking becomes faster as you slide a hand around my shaft, and another around my balls and hold them tightly.

My hips are thrusting towards your lips with ever suck. I long to run my fingers thru your hair and hold onto your little pigtails. My watch beeps.

Part 3. Oral Examination. 30 minutes.

You let my cock slide out your mouth. My hard on soaked from your mouth still throbbing, begging for more. You reach up and undo the belt, letting my hands free. You then undo the tie around my eyes. I shake out my wrists, and then stand. Naked. I take you and sit you on the couch. It's my turn to stand before you. Your legs crossed, your hands in your lap, you look up at me, waiting for the next part of your final. I kneel down and pick up your leg. I slide my hands up your calf and along your thick and back down, squeezing lightly. I take off your heel, and toss it aside. I repeat the same, with your other leg.

I grab your leg again and slowly begin to peel off your thigh high. I kiss you from your toes to your ankle, to your calf to your knee, to your thigh and up to your waistline and then I stop. I repeat the same on your other leg. I take your left leg and place it on my shoulder, so your knee rests right on it. I slide your right leg away, and place my hands on your smooth thighs.

I rub them up and down slowly. Massaging them as I work towards your waistline. I follow my hands with my lips and lick and kiss along your inner thighs up and up. I feel your legs shake a little in anticipation of my tongue. I can feel your warmth awaiting me. I kiss up and up, till finally my lips and tongue reach your skirt line. I flip it back, exposing your wet awaiting pussy. I grab your hips with both hands, as I slide my mouth over your mound, my lips and tongue landing on you.

I look up at you, as my tongue makes its first pass up and down your soft, wet lips. Your body quivers at the touch and I feel your hips buck at me. I hold tighter with my hands, as I slide my tongue down your lips, and in, and work slowly back up pressing hard into you with my tongue. Your hands land on my head as you let out a soft moan. I press my lips into you, and suck lightly at your lips and clit. Your fingers grip my hair, and I know its all systems go. I dig in deep with my tongue and start to lick you furiously as I suck at your clit. Your juices are flowing, and your hips bucking at me.

I am very impressed with this fantastic pussy I am enjoying. I work you over a little longer enjoying your flavors. I pick up your rear and lick you good and deep holding u close to my face. I dig my tongue in and lick you up and down, as far as I can go. My tongue is sliding between your cheeks and poking at your tight hole. I dart between your sweet wet pussy and your tight ass as you pull at my hair.

I come back up and work your clit over with my tongue and lips till your hips are shaking hard. I back off, admiring my work of art. Your body pulses and your pussy is soaking wet. You're breathing harder and hard. I slide my fingers up and down your thighs and across your wet lips and you shudder, just as my watch beeps.

Part 4. Physical Education 90 minutes.

I look at the delicious body in front of me and I pull you up from the couch. I throw you onto the bed. Its time for phys Ed I tell you. You're sitting up on your knees on the bed looking at me. I walk over and stand before you. I grab your blouse and start to unbutton it. I leave you in just your bra. I kiss your neck and your chest and pop your bra, as it slides off your body. You're just in your skirt, and I like it that way. I flop you on to your back and climb on top of you. My throbbing cock is resting on your wet mound as you grind your hips against me.

I kiss you deep and let our tongues dance as you run your fingers through my hair. Deep into kissing each other I slowly let my cock slide down against your lips, till I plunge deep into you. You let out a moan, as you cock your head back and grab onto my back. You spread your legs more, and wrap them around my waist as I plow into you, over and over again. Your body bounces into the mattress. I slide up to my knees and grab your legs, holding them to my shoulders as I pound my cock into your wetness over and over again.

You play with your nipples as I thrust in and out of you, moaning all the while. I put your legs down and lean in for a kiss, and you take the opportunity to flip me over and mount me. You put your hands on my chest and push up till your kneeling on either side of me, and sitting straight up on my cock, which is buried into you.

You rock back and forth and side to side as I thrust up and down running my hands over your stomach and chest, enjoying every inch of your body. You reach back and grab my balls as you ride me, holding on, gently squeezing. I thrust deep into you and you yelp a little, so I back off.

I push you off me, and flip you over and tell you to get on all fours, as the edge of the bed. I climb off the bed, and get down on my knees and start eating you out from behind. Sliding my tongue in and out of your tight wet pussy, flicking at your clit, and circling your ass. I stand up, and slide my cock into your wet hole, and grab your hips as you sink back to accept my length. I pound my cock into you while you moan into the sheets, begging for me to fuck you harder and faster. I slap your ass firmly and your breathing quickens. I flip you over, and slap my cock against your pussy.

You jump up so you're standing in front of me and kiss me deep. You grab my cock in your hand and give it a few tugs before you stop closer and climb into me. Your legs wrapped around my waist, you sink down till your forcing my cock up and into your snatch. I put your back against the wall, and lean into you, fucking you hard up and down, your bouncing as I am sucking and kissing at your neck.

I throw you down on the bed, and you land on your back, I mount you again and slide my cock into you. I begin to fuck you harder and harder, my balls slapping against your ass, as I ride you good. You're moaning and screaming as I pound into you, my balls pulsing. I kiss you deep, and grab your ponytails, and fuck you with all I've got.

My cock begins to pulse within your tight wet walls, and I breath in deep as I let you a monster of an orgasm. You grab my back as I pulse into you. Moaning out your name. You thrust against my pulsing cock squeezing out every drop of my cum. I pound you as long as I can, before my body gives out. I lay on top of you for a second; I kiss you deep and slide off of you.

I grab your hips and pull you to the edge of the bed, as I kneel down for a feast. It's your turn to cum. I throw your legs apart, and dive in. I work my tongue all over your clit, fast and hard. You instantly tense up, knowing it's going to be so good. I slide my lips around your clit and suck hard, as I flick at it with my tongue. Your body shakes and shakes as I go, and I slow down for a second, backing off, to lick down around your lips, and drink our sex.

I swallow deep, before I come back up and assault your clit. I am flicking it with all my might as you scream out my name. I can't help but get hard again, as you thrust against my face. I am sucking as fast as I can, and finally your body relaxes, and your Orgasm comes over you. It grows slowly, but finally your moaning and screaming and I am licking up every drop of your pussy as you thrash against my mouth. As your orgasm subsides, I stand up and smile at you.

"You can pick up your results in the morning."

Jbj1984
Jbj1984
13 Followers