This Is HSN: Colleen's Story Ch. 5

Story Info
Mindy McCortney - need he say more?
1.2k words
4.31
32.8k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,010 Followers

Jim Tyler showed up at work about a half hour late due to excessive partying the night before. He poured himself a large cup of black coffee when a beautiful tan skinned woman approached him. She had curly black hair and a drop dead gorgeous body he noticed as soon as she approached.

"Hi. You must be Jim" she said "I'm Mindy McCortney."

"Hey nice to meet you." he said

"Now I'm known as being pretty perky so you need to be able to keep up with me with your camera. I hope you are up to the challenge today." she giggled halfheartedly

"Yeah what ever." said Jim as if he was not sure to believe her.

Sure enough Jim had one hell of a time trying to keep up with her as she went all over the set trying this product and then trying that product. Jim's thought his really hurt to fucking much for this bullshit. So during break he went to find the lighting technician who is known as popper for a reason.

"Hey Popper what do you got on you?" asked Jim

"Whatever do you mean Jim? he responded with a question

"You know what I mean I need something to slow little ms perky down so what do you got? He asked again.

"Easy man give her these." he said handing her a half dozen pills" They will calm a shark chewing on a stockbrocker."

Jim saw her on the side talking to the next guest about his broom his company manufactures. When she was not looking Jim broke open the capsules and put all six pills into her coffee. She picked up the cup and gulped down the last of it in on swallow.

During the next two hours the hostess moved slower and slower and her eyes got heavier as the show continued. The show was fifteen minutes from the end when it looked like she was asleep as some guy was selling a new vacuum. Finally the show ended and Mindy slowly made her way to the coffee mess. She slumped against the wall and fell sound asleep again. As crews were hurrying around to set up for the next show Jim quickly went over to her. He saw Popper within a few feet and waved for him to help him out.

"Quick let's get her into her dressing room." Jim said

The two men got her to her dressing room where they saw Henry a guy from maintenance and Frank from janitorial. Jim nodded for one of them to open the door and the four of them entered her dressing room and laid her on the couch.

"Popper what the heck did I give her?" asked Jim

"Just some prescription strength sleeping pills." he said. "How many did you give her?"

"All of them." said Jim

"Wow that is cool cause she takes speed before she goes on so she will probably only be out for a couple of hours." he said

"You know she is one hot looking piece." said Frank the nineteen year old janitor

"Why not?" said Popper

To the surprise of everyone Popper raised up the tight gray sweater she was wearing to reveal a black lace bra which held a very nice firm set of tits in them. He undid the clasp in front of the bra and her naked breasts spilled out of it. The buildings air conditioning instantly made her nipples stiffen as Jim tried to size them up 'probably 34b' he thought. Popper dropped down to his knees and began to suck on the hard nipples and squeeze her tits. Frank took off her shoes and then he pulled down her tight jeans to reveal a matching black thong.

Henry who happens to be a six foot five black man ripped the thong off to reveal a neatly trimmed bush. All four men were all now thinking the same thing fuck this little number while she is out.

"Well I got seniority so I go first," said Henry. No one in their right mind would argue with Henry so everyone was in agreement." Frank eat that pussy get it nice and juicy for me."

Frank settled himself between her legs and licked and sucked on her pussy getting it good and wet with a combination of his own spit and her juices. While he was doing this she was moaning softly in her sleep enjoying the attention her pussy was getting. Henry tapped Frank on the shoulder and waved him out of the way. He pulled out a twelve inch long three inch thick ebony cock. He got between her legs and he managed to get eight inches in easily. He pulled her legs up onto his shoulders and slid the rest of it into her pussy. Her mouth gasped open and everyone thought she would wake up. She stayed asleep and Henry began to pound his massive cock in and out of her pussy she moaned and moaned louder with each pound of his dick. Soon Henry yelled he was coming and he shot his load in what he would later say was the tightest pussy he ever fucked.

Jim really did not care for sloppy seconds so he rolled her over onto her stomach and positioned her nice round ass up into the air. He spread the cheeks open to reveal her brown eye and Popper handed him some Vaseline that was on the dressing table. He spread some on his dick and some into her opening. Jim slid his cock into the tight little asshole and she opened her mouth wide again.

"I can't resist," said Popper

Popper sat down at the end of the couch and picked her head up by her hair and put his small but fat cock into her unexpecting mouth. Jim slowly began to fuck her gorgeous ass while Popper bobbed her head up and down making give him head. She continued to let out muffled moans as all this was going on without her knowing it.

"I think she is dreaming she is having sex with her husband cause I can actually feel her suck on my cock." said Popper

Jim could now feel his balls start to tightened and he shot his come inside her ass. Popper also shot his load into her mouth as they both pulled out she had come dripping out of every hole.

"You're turn kid." said Jim. "Do whatever you want to her"

They rolled her over onto her back and Frank pulled out a modest six inch cock. He walked over to her jerking on it as he did, but before he could get it on with her he shot his milky white come onto her tan colored tits. Everyone got a good laugh and cleaned her up some and then they got her dressed.

A couple of hours later she woke up and felt a light pain from her ass and pussy. She also noticed that her mouth had a funny taste in it and if felt like her tits were stuck to her bra. She gathered her purse and her tote bag and walked by Jim and Popper as she made her way to the parking lot.

"I must of dosed off." she said. "Weirdest dreams too."

"What kind of dreams?" asked Popper.

"I think I dreamt of my husband when we were drunk from last new years." she said. "Oh well gotta go."

When she walked out the door Jim and Popper gave each other a high five on what they had just pulled off.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,010 Followers