This Is My Ass Now Ch. 03

Story Info
Paige continues to seek revenge on AJ.
11.2k words
4.48
24k
21

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

"Beth, get off Emma's cock and suck it clean of your cunt cream!"

After she called that out Paige grinned. She wasn't sure which was more amusing, Beth Phoenix scrambling to obey her and stuff Emma's cock into her mouth or Kaitlyn continuing to obey her by bobbing her head up and down on her strap-on. God, it was great being a WWE diva. What other job could lead to her bossing bigger and stronger women around like this?

Not that this was officially part of her job, more like a very enjoyable secret benefit. Ironically these two former divas were supposed to be off-limits. AJ Lee's exclusive property. However if she was going to beat AJ and take her place at the top of the food chain, it was clear now that Paige was going to have to break the rules.

So far that had worked out pretty well for her, she and her girlfriend having double teamed the once mighty Beth Phoenix and now it seemed AJ's secret wife Kaitlyn would be just as eager to help Paige screw with/get revenge on her rival.

Or maybe AJ had just trained Kaitlyn to be a total whore for ass to mouth, the more tanned brunette greedily stuffing every single inch of Paige's dildo down her throat with clearly practised ease and then after she had sucked every drop of ass cream off that cock she just continued the long, drawn-out blow job, clearly trying to please her unexpected houseguest.

It worked, Paige gleefully stroking Kaitlyn's hair and offering up some encouragement, "Yeah bitch, suck my cock! Mmmmmmmm, suck it clean of all of Beth Phoenix's arse juice you filthy little whore! Ohhhhhhhh yeah, I heard you were a total whore for ass to mouth, and it's nice to see the stories about you aren't exaggerated. You see Kaitlyn, you may have had hopes and dreams when you came to the WWE, but as far as backstage is concerned, everybody just remembers you as AJ's personal fuck hole. Oh yeah, I heard you were nothing but a submissive lesbian slut, and now I'm going to put you to the test. And so far, it seems AJ trained you well."

Some girls took offence to words like that. Even some former and current WWE divas didn't like their girlfriends/wives being mentioned. But Kaitlyn, she just looked up eagerly at Paige and even grinned as she was verbally humiliated and then she sucked Paige's cock with even more enthusiasm.

Even when Paige tightened her grip in Kaitlyn's hair and began lazily fucking the other girl's mouth Kaitlyn just relaxed and allowed Paige to use her as a face pussy, which made Paige think, wow, AJ must have really done a number on this girl. Not that should really be a surprise, given one glance told Paige that the terrifying Beth Phoenix was deep throating Emma's cock, and Emma was one of the most naturally submissive divas on the roster.

Which gave Paige an idea, "Hey Emma! EMMA! Throat fuck the bitch! Mmmmmmmm oh yeah, I want you to treat Beth Phoenix's mouth like a cunt, or an arse hole, and fuck it! Come on, fuck it! Harder! Harder than that, come on girl, we both know Beth is nothing but a total bottom now, so I want you to really go for it."

Bless her heart, Emma tried. And to her credit Emma did literally fuck Beth's mouth, which would still be humiliating for the once mighty Glamazon, and Paige fillling with the twisted delight/pride as she watched her submissive girlfriend pump Beth's throat.

Unfortunately no matter how much she encouraged her Emma was gentle with the other blonde, either because she was worried about hurting the slut or she just didn't have it in her to do anything so top-ish.

Either way when it was clear Emma was a little uncomfortable with this latest development Paige quipped trying to force it and went back to encouraging Kaitlyn to suck her strap-on, allowing Emma quietly to stop fucking Beth's mouth and let the bigger blonde takeover the blow job again.

Of course by now Paige's cock was thoroughly cleaned, so after a few moments of getting a passionate BJ she roughly pulled the dildo out of Kaitlyn's throat, lent down and grabbed the other girls cheeks to make sure she was looking directly into her face as she asked, "So, fancy being MY submissive lesbian slut for the night?"

"God yes." Kaitlyn grinned, her voice clearly a bit horse from the throat fucking as she added, "Please fuck me like you fucked Beth. Mmmmmmmm, fuck me anywhere you want, I love taking it in all my holes, but especially my ass. Oh please Paige, fuck my big fat ass."

"You want that fat ass of yours fucked, huh?" Paige grinned.

"Oh yes, please ass fuck me. I need to be ass fucked!" Kaitlyn begged, "Please Paige, it's been weeks. It's unnatural for a total anal whore like me to go that long without an ass fucking."

"Well, I think you need to eat me first." Paige smiled weakly when she pushed her harness down to her knees, "We've already established you're a great cock sucker, but I want to see how you do with pussy. I OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, EAT MY PUSSY, mmmmmmmmmmm, you naughty little dyke, couldn't even wait, could you?"

Kaitlyn really couldn't. She just loved pussy too much, her time in the WWE turning her into a complete pussy addict, unable and unwilling to go to long without burying her face in between another woman's legs.

For way too long she'd only had Beth's pussy to munch, and honestly even the combination of AJ and Beth wasn't quite enough for her, so to have some fresh cunt around had made her mouth instantly water.

So naturally as soon as Paige had pulled down that harness she had dived in between the other brunette's thighs and started frantically lapping away at the tasty treat which had found its way into her home.

Luckily Paige didn't seem to mind her enthusiasm. That was the normal response from tops, although a few of them had taken their yummy pussies away and spanked her before giving her what she so desperately wanted again.

Of course Kaitlyn didn't mind so much when the spanking came afterwards, but one she had started eating pussy she really, really hated to be interrupted, Kaitlyn actually hoping AJ wouldn't catch them not because she was worried about her wife seeing her cheat on her but that it would cause a momentary distraction, which just showed what a perverted situation Kaitlyn had found herself in.

To be fair AJ was off fucking her bitches so it wasn't exactly like they had a monogamous relationship, but it was still kind of weird. Weird, and very hot, Kaitlyn more than happy right now because it meant she got to eat Paige's pussy with no guilt.

Especially since AJ just bragged about taking Paige's anal cherry, so really this was just Kaitlyn's turn to fuck this hot slut, except instead of topping her like AJ had Kaitlyn would be very much bottoming for this pale beauty who tasted so, so good. Not as good as AJ, but then no one did, one of the many reasons Kaitlyn remained AJ's bitch wife.

While this cunt couldn't come close to her favourite cunt Kaitlyn still licked Paige's pussy lips for several long minutes, making sure to linger on Paige's clit with every stroke of her tongue to keep the English girl incoherent for as long as possible.

Of course inevitably that started not being enough, and while Kaitlyn was busy debating whether she should shove her tongue into the other girl's cunt or wait until she had permission Paige grabbed onto her hair, pushed her deeper into her delicious womanhood and then made the decision for her, Kaitlyn's submissive heart fluttering as Paige started talking dirty to her.

"Eat me! Eat me you fucking bitch!" Paige yelled at Kaitlyn, "Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, eat me just like that. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck! Eat my pussy! Eat my pussy you fucking dyke, ooooooooooooooh yeah, mmmmmmmmmmm, that feels good. That feels soooooooooooooo gooooooooooddddddddddddddd. Mmmmmmmmmmm, but do you know what would make it even better? It's... if you two hot bitches get over here right now!"

Quickly obeying the two blondes scrambled to stand beside Paige and then Beth submissively asked, "How can we please you Mistress?"

"Mistress! Ooooooooooooh, ain't that cute?" Paige laughed, before pointing to each of her sluts in turn, "You can please me with your tongues. I want yours up my ass, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, yours in my mouth, mmmmmmmmmmm, and yours deep in my cunt aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit!"

As Paige pointed to her first Beth was quick to move behind Paige so she could obey. She just about stayed long enough on her feet to see Paige pointing at Emma and then Kaitlyn, the latter of whom was already in place to obey so it was no surprise she achieved her goal first. Or at least Beth assumed given the way Paige cried out in pleasure.

Then again knowing Kaitlyn she wouldn't pass up the chance to show her tongue deep inside another woman's pussy. Beth certainly wouldn't, and once she was in place she dropped to her knees and shoved her tongue deep inside another hole she very much like to worship.

Just before that she watched Emma move in close and press her lips to those belonging to Paige, the submissive visitor muffling the cries of the dominant visitor, much to their mutual delight. As they embraced Beth was reminded of AJ and Kaitlyn, Emma and Paige obviously as crazy about each other as Beth's owners.

It warmed her heart and even made her feel a little jealous, but the moment quickly passed as she felt to her knees and came face to face with Paige's glorious ass, Beth staring lustfully at the beautiful pale globes for a few long seconds before she pulled them apart and began eagerly lapping at Paige's butt hole.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, eat my arse Beth. Eat it!" Paige moaned as she reached back with one hand to pull Beth's face deeper into her butt crack, "Mmmmmmmm, get your fucking face deep in my ass crack so you can tongue that hole good! Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, I love having two talented little dyke tongues licking my pussy and arse at the same time."

Beth certainly used to love that back when she had been the Alpha female of the WWE. She even had AJ and Kaitlyn do it, one of their pretty little faces buried in her cunt while the other was so far in between her meaty cheeks that the poor girl could barely breathe.

Of course she didn't make them always double-team her like that. No, most of times it was just one licking her pussy or ass hole, except that was something which still regularly happened, Beth just wasn't in control over it. What Paige was now experiencing was something Beth hadn't had since she was Alpha female, and The Glamazon missed it.

Although as much as she missed having two lesbian sluts to eat her pussy and ass in the same time it was thrilling to be on the other side of things, one of the sluts licking the dominant woman's ass hole while another slut licked the dominant woman's pussy, Beth feeling jealous because as much as she loved rimming ass, and Paige's behind was tasty, it couldn't compete with the taste of pussy cream and girl cum.

Naturally AJ had put her through this as part of giving her a taste of her own medicine, Beth eagerly eating AJ's ass out just like this, or her pussy, while Kaitlyn or one of AJ's other bitches worshipped the other hole, and she had spent plenty of time just submissively tonguing AJ's ass hole, so Beth knew exactly what to do in this situation.

Emma was also very familiar with this particular situation, at least as far as being one of the lucky sluts given the privilege of licking Paige's pussy or ass hole while another girl licked the other hole. She couldn't recall ever being the one in the centre of the attention, at least not like this exactly, when she was a top, but honestly she had preferred one on one situations back then.

Not that she ever really felt comfortable as a top, Emma much preferring to be the one eating one of Paige's yummy holes out, and certainly wishing she was doing so now, Emma unable to help staring at Beth and Kaitlyn with a burning look of jealousy.

It wasn't like this was uncommon, whenever there was more than one person involved in the sex chances are someone was going to get left out, but it still hurt a little to be that person. Although from the grin that Paige gave her Emma guessed she wouldn't be left out of the action for long, the Aussie trying to entice her girlfriend by unstrapping the dildo around her waist, bringing it up to her lips and sucking on it.

She had also been hoping there was some leftover pussy cream, but unfortunately Beth had been very thorough about removing every drop of it. Oh well, hopefully she would gain more of Paige's attention with her little show, Emma taking the dildo deep into her mouth and sucking on it loudly.

Her plan worked like a charm, Paige calling out to her shortly afterwards, "Hey Emma... come here."

Not needing to be told twice Emma quickly hurried over to her girlfriend, and before she could open her mouth to ask what Paige wanted the pale girl let go of Kaitlyn's head, which she had been pushing further into her cunt for some time now, reached out and grabbed Emma as soon as she was in range.

She then pulled her into a passionate kiss, Emma gently cupping Paige's face with both hands as she eagerly returned it, for her part Paige holding onto her hair gently for a few long seconds, then tightening her grip and pulling her back.

"Suck my tits Emma!" Paige ordered, forcing the other girl slightly downwards into her cleavage, "Oh yeah, suck 'em babe! Mmmmmmmmmm suck them as AJ's favourite bitches lick my pussy and arse! Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, that feels so good!"

Eager as ever to please Emma wrapped her lips around Paige's left nipple as soon as she came into contact with it and started sucking. She then went back and forth between those nipples, first because Paige pulled her this way and that, then because of her own free will as Paige's hand returned to Kaitlyn's head.

Honestly she missed it, Emma always loving it when Paige 'woman-handled' her. However she certainly wasn't going to complain, not when she was now included in the fun, and while it wasn't licking one of Paige's holes it was still something she wanted to do, and more importantly something which would bring her girlfriend pleasure.

Paige was trying to maintain her composure but she was pretty sure she now had a permanent goofy grin attached to her face. She couldn't help it, she was blissfully happy, and why wouldn't she be? She had three women worshipping her body at the same time, two of them with their faces buried deep in her pussy and arse and quickly pushing her towards climax.

Emma's work on her tits was the icing on top of the cake, and oh was it wonderful icing, Paige gently stroking the long blonde hair of her beloved as she got her revenge on AJ Lee, the diva's champion's wife and maid thrusting their tongues as deep inside her as they could go.

The only way this could have been better if she had a couple more women to lick and suck her tits while she made out with Emma. Or have Emma eating her pussy or ass while one of the others were moved accordingly, Paige tempted to do that right now as no one ate her out like her girlfriend.

However she wanted to cum in Kaitlyn's mouth and all over her face while Beth Phoenix's tongue was up her arse, and she was determined to get that in the name of getting revenge on AJ Lee, Paige suddenly grateful that she only had three women worshipping her as she moved Emma to her boobs, as it gave her a chance to push herself to orgasm by verbally humiliatingly other women.

"Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh eat me! Oooooooooooh eat my arse Beth! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh eat my cunt Kaitlyn! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck me!" Paige moaned with delight, "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, that feels so good, you sluts are making me feel soooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooodddddddddddd mmmmmmmmmmmmmm fuck! More! Harder! Fuck! Mmmmmmmmmmmm, get your face deeper in my pussy Kaitlyn. Just imagine it's AJ's. Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, imagine my cunt is actually your precious wife's, you know, the one you're going to have to lick a lot to make this up to her. Oooooooooh, you too Beth, bury your tongue in my fucking bum! Be a good little ass kisser for me, just like you always are for AJ! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah, just like you're going to have to be once AJ finds out everything you let me do to you two dyke sluts! Come on you lezzie whores, work harder. Not you Emma, you're doing great sweetie. It's just these walking lesbian fuck holes that need... that need to... OH FUCK, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME FUCKING CUM! MAKE ME AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

After that Paige could only let out incoherent screams of pleasure as Beth and Kaitlyn went into tongue fucking overdrive, hammering her fuck holes until she was on the edge of orgasm. Then they pushed her over that edge, Paige grabbing both their hair tightly and shoving their faces deep into her cunt and arse as possible as she experienced a truly wonderful climax.

It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, the two former WWE divas showing they were truly two very well trained submissive lesbian sluts as they explicitly fucked her. To be fair Emma played her part, darting from boob to boob, using her hands on whichever one wasn't in her mouth, but it was definitely the former divas who were mostly responsible for making Paige cum.

Especially Kaitlyn, who swallowed the majority her cum during the first few orgasms before going right back to the tongue fucking. Then just when Paige didn't think she could cum anymore Kaitlyn shoved two fingers into her pussy and began sucking on her clit, making Paige experience her hardest climax yet tonight.

And then after fingering her to a few more climaxes Kaitlyn switch back to wrapping her mouth around Paige's cunt so she could swallow the cum which had been building up, the clearly very experienced pussy pleaser then going back and forth between tongue fucking and fingering while Beth and Emma kept up the rim job and tittie worship respectively.

When she couldn't take it any more Paige gently pushed Emma and Beth away, grabbed Kaitlyn's brown hair in both hands, pulled her back slightly and then leaned down for a deep kiss, the English girl tasting her own cum and pussy cream on the American's lips before she pulled back and grinned, "You wanna get butt fucked?"

Kaitlyn grinned brightly in return, "Oh God yes."

"Good." Paige said, letting go of Kaitlyn's hair and smacking her roughly on the ass, "Then get on the bed you share with your wife and wiggle that fat ass of yours at me."

Obeying instantly Kaitlyn scrambled to get up onto the bed, and then when she was in the centre of it she obediently wiggled her ass enough to make the cheeks jiggle and begged, "Please Paige, fuck me. Fuck me in the butt. I wanna get butt fucked with your cum on my face. Mmmmmmmm, I want you to fuck my butt in the bed AJ and I share. Please?"

"Oh don't worry slut, I will." Paige promised before turning to her girlfriend, "But first we need to prepare you, at least a bit. I know, Emma can shove her tongue up your arse, can't you babe?"

"Oh yes." Emma said eagerly as she got to her feet, "I promise I'll rim her good."

"Well then hop to it." Paige grinned, slapping Emma's behind for good measure, "Get over there and tongue that ass. Mmmmmmmmm yeah, that's it baby, lick that big fat slutty butt! Rim it for me so I can fuck it hard and deep."

Emma quickly got on top of the bed, positioned herself behind Kaitlyn and eagerly buried her face in that big fat ass. Paige kept talking, and Emma made sure to get the gist of it, but as it was just her dominant girlfriend basically repeating herself over and over Emma chose to concentrate on Kaitlyn's luscious ass.

In doing that she was obeying her top and pleasing Kaitlyn, even if she couldn't resist rubbing her face in that giant booty for a few long seconds before sticking out her tongue and begin to use it to caress Kaitlyn's ass hole, Emma grinning with pride as she got a moan of happiness out of one brunette while the other continued encouraging her.

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers