This Is My Ass Now Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Again ignoring her Paige simply began to slowly lift herself up and then just as slowly drop her butt back down again, quickly bringing to anally ride AJ's dildo at a steady pace which quickly had AJ forgetting all about humiliating her opponent, because Paige was doing that all by herself.

Besides because of Paige continuing to spread her cheeks AJ was just as lost as before in the sight of the action in front of her, the small girl just relaxing and just letting the taller girl abuse her own butt hole.

It almost physically hurt Paige not to say anything, but then again what could she say? You just wait until after our match? Again? No, but she could/should try and take this with as much dignity as she could muster, and try not to get flustered when inevitably pain turn to pleasure, which was embarrassingly quickly.

Not that the anal penetration was half as bad as last time, her anal walls remembering what it was like to be spread open and the fact that Paige had been in control had made it a little easier and was continuing too. Or not, depending on your point of view, Paige actually choosing to speed up after a little while to try and return some of the pain.

Of course at that point it was no use and Paige found herself whimpering with frustration in between moans of pleasure as she once again genuinely enjoyed being ass fucked. Oh why did she have to enjoy being ass fucked? If she hated taking it up the arse it would be a sign she was a true top, and maybe even the likes of AJ would leave her alone.

After all who wanted to fuck someone who didn't enjoy it? The WWE divas were secretly all perverted lesbian sluts, but they weren't rapists. However instead of proving she was a total top this was proving Paige had a submissive side, and she resented that.

For as long as she could remember Paige had wanted to be a butt busting top, and now not only was her butt being busted but she was the one busting it. She couldn't imagine anything more humiliating, except maybe cumming like this, and she was already getting embarrassingly close without even having to sodomise herself that hard.

Then to her horror AJ started randomly thrusting upwards, causing Paige to squeal with joy as her rival sent shock waves of pleasure from her arse to her brain, Paige quickly having to give up on hiding her enjoyment in favour of just trying not to beg for more.

Then, after half a dozen random thrusts, AJ ordered, "Harder! Harder! Mmmmmmmm, let go of your cheeks so you can really rammed that sexy English butt! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yourself deep and hard on my cock and make us both cum nice and hard. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, come on slut, destroy your own butt hole for me!"

Paige was quick to let go of her cheeks and then waited for AJ to finish speaking before doing as she was told and increasing the pace, taking comfort in the fact that she didn't have to beg for it. It was a tiny mercy considering she was utterly degrading herself, but as her orgasm approached it became increasingly difficult for Paige to care.

By the time she was hammering herself up and down the dildo, causing her butt cheeks to jiggle slightly and let out a soft smacking sound every time they connected with AJ's thighs, Paige was almost blissfully unaware of anything other than the wonderfully big dick up her arse causing her so much pleasure.

Just as Paige was on the verge of cumming AJ opened her big mouth and restarted the verbal humiliation, "Cum for me. Cum for me my pretty little English bitch! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, cum with a dick in your ass like the bitch you are! Ooooooooo yesssssssss I'm turning you into my bitch Paige. Every time I fuck you up the ass I push you further and further to the inevitable conclusion of all this, So you might as well give up now and submit to me, because we both know it's just a matter of time before your nothing but just another sweet piece of ass in my collection. Oh yes, cum for me my latest conquest. Cum for me and take another step closer to being my submissive little English bitch!"

Inwardly Paige fumed at this abuse, but to her horror it only pushed her further to orgasm. Not that it surprised her, not after last time, but that didn't stop Paige from hating it and wishing it didn't feel so good. That she wasn't totally getting off on being bummed.

That under AJ's encouragement she wasn't slamming herself up and down on that dildo as hard and as fast as she could, impaling her own arse hole while it was sending her hurtling towards climax. She wished it was untrue, but it was, and all she could do now was give into the pleasure and hope like before she would remain a top even after this hellacious butt fuck.

It didn't seem possible given just how much overwhelming ecstasy she was receiving, however if Paige wanted to be honest with herself for a minute this was just as heavenly as losing her anal cherry, maybe more so because the penetration wasn't as bad and she was sort of in control right now, but still she could probably survive. She would just have be to heavily repress how fantastic it was to be a bottom. And arse fuck a couple of anal sluts again.

Perhaps even go back to AJ's house and gape Beth and Kaitlyn again. That would be fun, and a great way to get revenge. Then again maybe Paige should save her vengeance for when she beat AJ and finally got a chance with her rival's tight little ass.

Paige smiled dreamily as she envisioned herself ass fucking AJ in this exact same position, and about a dozen others, but especially bent over in front of her, AJ Lee nothing but her little bitch as she anally rammed her.

Which of course was the thing which sent Paige of the edge of incredible orgasm, which was fine except the power of the climax made it impossible for her to concentrate on her fantasies, or anything except the huge dildo moving through her bowels.

And rather stop and just enjoy it Paige hammered her own butt hole even harder and faster than before, if that was even possible, the pale skinned beauty letting out several primal screams in the process like she did during her entrance/when she was wrestling.

Just when she was totally going to run out of steam she suddenly found herself being pushed forwards, Paige automatically sticking out her hands so she landed in the doggy style position.

Being the one to push her AJ made sure to go with her, preventing more than an inch of strap-on to slip out of Paige's butt, those inches swiftly returned and then pulled out again and so on as AJ wasted no time in establishing a steady rhythm.

AJ quickly building on that until she was pounding Paige's pooper with what had to be every ounce of her strength, the former champion becoming completely lost in the ecstasy she was feeling as the current champion sodomised her through orgasm after orgasm.

AJ seriously consider just letting Paige were herself out, anally ramming her until she collapsed in a sweaty heap and then either show her some mercy and let go or at worst role her over and gently pump her butt in the spooning position, and thus allow Paige a chance to recover. But this was the WWE, and AJ couldn't afford such mercies.

Not if she wanted to remain Alpha female and diva's champion, which were things she treasured more than anything else. Besides, Paige wasn't her girlfriend, or even her friend. She was her rival, someone trying to take her spot, and for that AJ would turn this girl into just another notch on her bedpost.

As she had fully recovered from her earlier orgasm and was relaxed and ready to go she could put a serious dent in Paige's ego by butt fucking her through countless climaxes, which was exactly what she did, AJ grinning proudly as she made her rival experience one hard climax after another, Paige's cum literally squirting out of her cunt and her entire body shaking as AJ ravished her ass hole.

Oh yes, AJ was relishing that up until recently virgin butt hole and turning it into just another fuck hole in her collection, AJ decided to draw attention to that by grabbing a handful of Paige's jet black hair, pulling it back and gleefully yelling abuse at her.

"TAKE IT PAIGE! TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT FUCKING TAKE IT!" AJ screamed at the top of her lungs before somewhat more softly growling, "Take my cock up your ass you little bitch! Mmmmmmmm, can you feel it Paige? My big cock up your ass, turning you into my submissive little English bitch who loves it up the butt? Ooooooooooh yes, I'm turning you into my bitch Paige, just like everybody else. Yessssssssssss, all the other WWE divas are my bitches, and pretty soon you're just going to be another notch on my bedpost. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuck, just another fuck hole for me to use whenever I want. Ohhhhhhhhh yeah, you're going to be just another piece of ass. Mmmmmmmmm, can you imagine it Paige? Ooooooooooh, you and your little girlfriend face down next to each other on my bed, staring into each other's eyes as I switch back and forth between your little butt holes, gape you both twice as wide as you gaped Beth and Kaitlyn? Because it's going to happen. Next time I beat you it's not going to be just your ass hole I completely destroy, it will be your little girlfriend's ass hole too, the two of you barely able to sit or shit, and when you do you'll whimper and cry with pain, and you won't even care because I will have butt fucked you both so long, and hard, and deep, that there will be nothing left of you but pure bottoms desperate to get their loose little butt holes fucked again by the greatest Alpha female in WWE history, AJ Lee! Do you hear me, bitch?"

With that AJ let go of Paige's hair and began smacking her ass hard enough to leave handprints, the diva's champion making sure she brutalised the number one contender's bottom inside and out. At least for a few minutes. Then she gripped Paige's hips firmly and concentrated 100% on wrecking her rival's rectum.

Literally if she could, AJ loving the thought of Paige having to wrestle the next few weeks with her ass hole gaping open. It would certainly make fucking her that much easier, AJ promising herself that this certainly wouldn't be the last time before the title match she sampled some of Paige's pale booty.

It wouldn't be even the last time tonight, AJ planning to pound Paige's ass in multiple positions before she allowed her cute little English muffin to crawl away from her, clutching her sore little ass. Just like last time they fucked.

Just like she would do after their next title match, AJ determined to come out on top in that encounter too, the thought of being able to rub that in Paige's face helping AJ to achieve a powerful climax of her own.

By that point Paige was face down whimpering in a mixture of pain, pleasure and exhaustion, AJ pulling her dick out of her rival's ass so as not to be cruel and more importantly to make sure Paige would be conscious for all the many other positions AJ wanted to ass fuck the other girl in.

Another reason was of course to admire her handiwork, but while Paige's ass hole was already gaping wide AJ was confident she could stretch it even wider and deeper. Still, this wasn't a bad start, AJ licking her lips at the sight of that will opened hole and the battered and bruised cheeks surrounding them.

Then of course she spread those cheeks so she could get the best possible look at Paige's brutalised rectum as her rival whimpered pathetically, AJ admiring that sight for maybe a full minute before she slapped that ass as hard as she could and then just dropping back down to her back.

"Suck my cock bitch!" AJ ordered shortly after the slap, then when she was on her back she continued, "Clean it of your nasty little English ass."

Paige whimpered again, and stayed still for a few long seconds into AJ was just about to smack her ass again and yell at her to do as she was told. Then Paige slowly lifted herself up, briefly glanced at the woman who would soon own her ass hole, and then crawled her way down to in between AJ's legs.

She then hesitated again before scrunching her nose up in a way that AJ found adorable, and then wrapped her lips around the cock which had just plundered the deepest depths of her ass, the little ATM slut moaning with joy as she tasted the deepest part of her own butt, much to her own horror.

Clearly AJ still had some training to do to turn Paige into her obedient little lesbian slut, but AJ was confident it would be worth the effort, the smaller brunette grinning happily as she reached down to stroke the hair of the bigger brunette as Paige began giving her a long, drawn-out blow job.

At first Paige just sucked on the head of AJ's dick, but with just a little pressure on her head the American girl encouraged the English girl to begin bobbing her head on the cock, and then eventually take that dildo down her throat like a good little whore.

Of course throughout this AJ was more than willing to give more direct encouragement, "Yesssssssssssss, that's it my naughty little English bitch. Mmmmmmmm, take that toy down your throat. Oooooooooh yeah, take that toy cock, which has just pounded the deepest part of your ass, all the way down your throat you nasty little ass to mouth whore! Mmmmmmmmm fuck, take it all! Take it all for me, your top. Suck it, ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, suck every drop of your butt cream off that cock. Get used to it Paige, because from now on you're my little cock sucking slut. Oooooooooh yeah, you're my little cock sucker who's going to be sucking her ass juice of my dick for years to come."

Encouraged or not Paige was soon gagging and choking on most of the dildo, and whatever she couldn't take into her throat she very thoroughly licked, which was certainly a sign that she was becoming well-trained. What was even more encouraging was that she didn't hesitate or complain when AJ told her to bend over.

In fact Paige seemed downright eager to get into whatever position AJ wanted, and she came so wonderfully hard whenever AJ fucked her ass that night, which was a lot, the smaller girl ravaging the rectum of the bigger girl in the name of breaking her in and turning her into just another slut in her collection.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12