This is My Life Now Pt. 01

Story Info
My desires drive me to a new, dark life of servitude.
2.8k words
4.16
83.7k
41
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story contains some hardcore elements of domination/BDSM. This is all entirely fictional and fantasy. If you are not interested in fetishes such as scat, pee, breath play, then this story may not be for you.

*****

Mistress Shauna has ordered me to document our time together, and how I became one of her slaves. Mistress wishes to please herself to this unbelievable, and hot sequence of events. She is a very large woman, amazon is what you might call her. She has a dominating figure, standing at 6'5" and weighing about 340 lbs. Most of her mass sits in her juicy ass and massive hanging breasts. Thinking about her weight on top of my comparatively tiny frame gets me wet every time.

I, on the other hand, stand at about 4'8", but my 180 lbs makes me a quite chunky. My name was Jessica, but mistress says I'm not allowed to use my name any longer, because I'm not a person. My name is now pig-slave. Mistress uses my weight as a means to humiliate me. Sometimes she calls me piggy, fatty, the list goes on. She feeds me several full meals a day to keep me this way.

Perhaps I should explain how I became "pig-slave."

My fascination with domination came from my high-school relationships. I've never really desired a relationship with a man. To me, women were always made to be pleased and worshiped. My first relationship with a girl named Susan started when I was 16. She wasn't gay, but she was a very dominating girl. She treated her female peers like crap but she never seemed to notice me. Perhaps that is how I became such a submissive slut. I just wanted attention, and to please.

Until one day I saw her struggling to carry a large stack of books and papers to her next class. I got the guts to finally approach her.

"Susan, c-can I help you carry some of your books... please?" I barely managed to squeak out. The "please" just came out. I had no idea why I said that.

"What?!" she exclaimed, as if she didn't even know I was there, and was possibly confused as to why I said "please." This made me just want to please her more.

"Sure, I guess. Here you go." She said as she quickly unloaded her stack of books on me with little regard to my safety.

I wasn't able to keep up with her very well, and she made sure I knew it.

"Hurry up, bitch! If I'm late for pre-calc I'm gonna kick your ass!" She barked from several feet ahead.

People giggled at me as I clumsily walked by. I was in heaven. I had no clue why but I felt like I wanted this... All of the time. I chased that feeling for almost 2 years. I constantly sought out Susan to help her with anything at all. Every time I was yelled at or degraded was like a reward for me.

After we graduated she had no more use for me. I desperately sought out a new relationship. I was 18, living on my own, and desperate to please another woman. I couldn't stop playing with myself at home. This was when I discovered my fetishes and desires. First, I started playing with my asshole. My asshole always seemed ready and hungry for them. Maybe it was my horrible eating habits that had me loosened up from my very regular shits. The first time I pulled out my fingers after playing with my ass, there was a brown surprise. I guess it shouldn't really have been that surprising. It was so exciting... and humiliating. I brought my filthy fingers up to my mouth and took a strong whiff. I wretched and coughed and almost lost my lunch. I wanted to drive my fingers in my mouth as if someone was forcing me to, but I just couldn't do it. I would gladly do it if I was instructed to by a big, dominating woman. That was the trigger. I needed to find a woman that would force me to do things I won't do on my own. I need to be humiliated by someone other than myself. I pulled out my camera and got to work.

I took some pictures of myself. One of me just standing in the nude, from my neck down. Another one of my backside with my cheeks spread apart. It was then I realized how hairy my crack was. It made me wet just thinking about a potential mistress seeing this humiliating picture. I then took several pictures with large toys in my pussy. I was even able to loosen up my pussy enough to fit my fist in. It was quite painful but fantasizing about a mistress forcing me to do it immediately made me cum. I even decided to add a small video of me squatting down on my large butt plug and slowly forcing that 3.5" diameter into my ass.

I took all of the pictures and video and put up an ad on a dating site that said the following:

"Plump, submissive girl seeking dominating woman to serve. I am willing to do ANYTHING to please. I enjoy being humiliated and degraded. Please punish and use me to get yourself off."

I rubbed my clit raw while I was putting up this ad. I couldn't get enough humiliation. I spent the rest of the night getting off, fantasizing about finally serving a real woman. I woke up with beads in my ass and a dildo that must've been inside me but was pushed out in my sleep. I can't believe I passed out after my exceptionally powerful orgasm.

I decided to get myself off again since, well, everything was already here. I took the largest dildo I had. 3 inches wide and 10 inches long. I bought it originally with the intention of the full length ending up in my ass someday. I lay back on the bed still wet from my juices last night. I spread my legs and brought the massive, black dildo up to my waiting pussy.

I began to push the knob in, but my eager pussy just isn't used to that size. I pushed harder and winced in pain as the head finally popped in. I began to shake as an orgasm quickly grew and exploded within 30 seconds of me trying to work it in. As I reached my climax I grabbed the ring sticking out of my puckered asshole and gave the beads a hard pull. Clear liquid shot out of my pussy as my now-stained anal beads were yanked out of me. I needed more! I started to reach down for my beads until my phone went off.

It was an alert from that dating app. I was so excited and nervous. Once I opened it, I saw a message from a username "beMYsexTOY." The message read:

"Your photos made me hot. I would like nothing more than to use you for my own pleasure. I own a house and have 1 "roommate" already. Someday you might become my 2nd "roommate." Give me your address and I will come by to pick you up."

I was filled with feelings of excitement, horror, and joy all at once. Why did she keep quoting the word "roommate?" I gave her my address and began to get ready for our date. I put on a classy dress and put my face on. I just wanted to impress her so bad.

I heard a car pull up and a moment later I heard a loud, powerful knock at the door that scared the shit out of me. I ran to the door, not wanting her to be disappointed in me. Once I opened the door, I was knocked back by the site of her alone. She was massive, dark, and beautiful. I tried to speak but was overwhelmed by her intimidating stature. I just stood there with my mouth agape. My head didn't even reach her chest. She decided to break the silence first.

"Hello, Jessica. I'm Mistress Shauna. You will only call me by either Mistress Shauna, or just Mistress. Is that clear?" She sternly stated.

I could only manage to nod, as I was still in a state of shock.

"You will learn how to properly answer me with "yes, mistress," but you're new so I'll hold the punishment for later." She said

I hesitated but finally replied "y-yes, m-mistress."

She looked slightly irritated by my hesitation, but decided it's close enough. "Are you wearing panties?"

"Yes, mistress." I replied.

"Take them off, and give them to me." She demanded.

I scrambled to take them off and fell over on my face. I heard her laughing as I regained my composure and handed her my damp panties.

"Filthy bitch, these are soaked!" She yelled loudly.

I was sure my neighbors could hear our exchange. I looked to the apartment next to mine and saw an older gentlemen staring at us. I became even more wet from the humiliation. Suddenly, my own soaked panties were shoved into my mouth. I gagged and coughed repeatedly.

"Keep them in there and get in the damn car. I don't want to hear you speak for a while." She said as she pushed me towards her flashy, brand-new looking SUV.

I got in the car and sat silently as we took off down the road. She reached over and roughly grabbed my exposed pussy. I winced in pain and let out a cry.

She broke the awkward humiliating silence. "I should probably tell you. You won't be going back to your home any more. I will be taking care of your apartment lease and will have your stuff moved to my place. You are my bitch now."

She explained to me how she was an accomplished lawyer. Practicing for about 18 years or so. I'm guessing she was in her mid-40's. She told me about the different kinds of connections she has. Doctors, escorts, politicians, actors, you name it.

The feeling of horror and panic came over me as I cried out. But I just kept getting more wet and turned on. The idea of being helpless and forced was pushing me over the edge.

Mistress observed this and said "Oh, so that kind of shit gets you off, eh?" She chuckled at my horror "I'm gonna have a blast with you, bitch"

I just sat there in silence with my legs spread to give her full access to my soaking pussy. She then started to look at me up and down while trying to concentrate on the road.

"You're a pretty fat bitch, huh?" She said as she grabbed my fat breasts and stomach rolls.

I was getting ever closer to an orgasm. She brought her hand up over my pussy and brought it down with a hard "SMACK." That did it, I began to buck and squirt violently. Mistress was not pleased and immediately took her had back. My orgasm was incomplete, and I cried out in desperation.

"I didn't say you could cum, bitch!" She shouted. "You filthy squirter. You're going to clean this up when we get home."

When we finally arrived at her place, she had me clean my juices off her dash with my tongue. The humiliation was addicting. My juices were dripping down my legs as I was working. After I was done she dragged me into the house and brought me into a dark room with blacked out windows and a single queen-sized bed. No other furniture. She had me strip and wait for her, as she left and closed the door behind her. I couldn't help myself, and I secretly finished off my interrupted orgasm. I stuffed my wet panties back into my mouth to get the full effect. Thankfully, my squirting was at a minimum this time. I didn't want mistress to find out. I was so terrified and excited at the same time. What was going to happen to me? Was she going to use and kill me? What about my job and family? It was a vicious cycle. The terror and excitement just kept getting me hotter and hotter. I need, and deserve, to be used. After several minutes I heard those familiar, heavy footsteps, but there were more, lighter footsteps accompanying.

I heard yelling down the hallway. "Keep up, slut!"

I stood up and faced the door, presenting myself for her. The door opened and that giantess' intimidating figure ducked under the door frame with a leash in hand and a naked woman in tow... But she had a dick, and a pretty big one at that. Was it a girl? She had the perkiest, natural breasts I've ever seen. I didn't bother trying to analyze it now.

"This is my dick-slut." She said as she pointed to a woman slightly taller, but much skinnier than I. "She used to have a pussy, but I got bored with torturing it. So I got my surgeon friend to put this massive thing on her. It is NOT allowed to be put inside anything, just so you know."

Dick-slut hung her head in disappointment.

Mistress looked at her and said "But this is all you wanted out of life. To be used, tortured, humiliated, and to please. Correct?"

She smiled and replied "Yes, Mistress".

"Good, now go clean the toilet seat with that hot tongue of yours. I didn't quite make it to the seat before I dumped, and some of my shit got on the seat." She said before reaching down and giving her dick a hard slap. Dick-slut cried out and went on her way.

"You need a name, don't you?" She rhetorically asked. "Well you are a fat little piggy. How about pig-slut?" She seemed pretty excited about that name so I quickly replied "Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Now lay back on the bed, pig-slut." She ordered as she pushed me towards the bed.

I quickly situated myself on my back and was ready for anything. She crawled onto the bed, which squeaked loudly under her weight. She positioned herself over my face, with her facing my legs. I was so terrified, and turned on. I just wanted to please her so bad. She shifted around until her ass was over my face. As she started to spread her cheeks, I noticed all of the hair, and the fact that she doesn't really wipe too well. The sight and smell was intoxicating.

"Stick out your tongue, pig! Time for your first meal!" She said as she lowered her massive ass onto my waiting tongue.

I began to taste a mixture of her shit and sweat as she rubbed her ass all over my face. Nothing like this has happened to me before. I was so turned on. I needed more humiliation and pain. As if she was reading my mind, I felt the sharp sting of her hand smacking my pussy. I cried out in pain, which made her just want to hump my face even harder.

"Get that tongue in my asshole, slut!" She shouted.

I quickly obliged and started to insert my tongue into her brown-stained hole.

"Unnnnnngggghhh" she cried out and began to push on my tongue. A few small farts crackled out around my tongue and a gagged violently. She laughed and lifted her ass off my face so I could get some air. The rest didn't last very long. She spread her cheeks and put her full weight back down on my face. She wasn't very concerned about my tongue this time. She just sat there, smashing her asshole all over my mouth and nose. She began to moan in pleasure as she used me as her toy.

"Make me cum, you filthy pig!" She yelled as she brought her hand down on my soaked, bruised pussy. I couldn't help it. I started to squirt all over the bed. That must have turned her on more because she began to hump even harder along with smacking my pussy over and over again. I was running out of air and my orgasm wasn't helping. As each second went on I could feel myself slipping further into unconsciousness. The world went black with Mistress Shauna's asshole pounding my face. I only managed to let out a whimper.

I woke up with a sharp pain in my nipples and cried out. She had both my nipples pulled upwards and twisted.

She let go after a few seconds and told me "Don't worry piggy. I made sure you were alright after I got myself off. You think I want a dead girl to deal with? I've been doing this for about 15 years now. Now get some sleep. You have a long day ahead of you tomorrow."

I rolled on my side and reflected on the exciting day. I made myself cum 3 more times before finally falling asleep and thinking to myself, "This is my life now."

To be continued...