This is My Life Now Pt. 03

Story Info
My first day continues with an afternoon punishment.
3.1k words
4.16
56.2k
15
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a story of pure fantasy and fiction that involves elements of scat, pee, extreme domination/torture, shemale (genetic female with male genitalia), and breath-play. If this stuff doesn't interest you, don't bother reading. Have an open mind and suspend your disbelief.

--------------

This is the third entry in my journal written just for you, Mistress Shauna. I hope this has pleased you so far, Mistress. If it hasn't, then I know you will give me a fitting punishment. Knowing I have disappointed you is just as bad as being punished, though. I'm glad you have turned this blonde, short, and fat little piggy into your pig-slave. I look forward to you forcing and dominating me for years to come.

-------------

I lay exhausted on my bed in my dark room. Well, it's more like a prison. Actually, since it doesn't have a toilet, windows, or even a light (although there is a dim night light next to my bed), it seems like it would be worse. The only other light that enters the room is what comes under the crack of the door. Considering all of that, I couldn't have been in a better place. My imprisonment turned me on. Knowing there's a heavy latch on the outside of my door that is locked tight, made me consistently wet.

The smell of shit still hung in the air from my accidental post-orgasm shit on the floor. I was filled with dread and excitement for what mistress will make me do.

"Maybe she will make me wear a plug, or even a diaper. Oh god, that would be so humiliating." I thought to myself.

I played with myself and edged several times before I heard a buzzing sound. I got up off my bed and found the source of the sound at the air vent on the floor. I put my ear to it and strained to listen. I heard what sounded like motors whirring. Then I started to hear a low, anguished groan.

"It must be Dick-slut. I wonder what she's up to?" I said to myself. I tried to imagine her small perky breasts covered in marks, heaving to her heavy breath. Perhaps she was attempting to wriggle free of whatever torture she was enduring.

I then heard a beep, followed by what sounded like Mistress Shauna's voice.

"How does that feel, slut? Is your cock still nice and tender from earlier." She said in a commanding voice. It sounded like her voice was filtered trough a phone or something, as if it was coming out a speaker.

"Ohhhhhhh yes Mistress. It's very tender and it hurts. Thank you, Mistress." Dick-slut said in a shaky, erratic voice. The motor buzzing continued, and started to increase in volume. I had to strain harder to continue hearing them. I wondered what kind of device she was hooked to.

"It's been so long since I allowed you a full orgasm, hasn't it? About 3 months, I think. Do you think you deserve it, whore?" Mistress started getting louder so Dick-slut could hear here over the motor sounds.

"Agggghhhhhh no, Mistress." Her voice becoming more pained and desperate.

"Very well. You will find out what I decided shortly." Mistress said. "Are you gonna cum for me?"

"Yes, Mistress. May I come please?!" Her voice now increasing to a shout.

"Ok, Dick-slut. Cum for me and you will find out if I will give you full release." Mistress said in a sinister voice.

"Ohhhhhh I'm cumming!" Dick-slut cried out. The motor buzzing immediately stopped.

"Aggghhhhh nooooooooo! Pleassssse, Mistress!" She begged as her orgasm was ruined yet again. I heard Mistress Shauna laughing hard.

"You're so pathetic, slut. You get a reward, though. I will keep this thing running while I'm on my way home for lunch. It will sense your cock's movement, and will immediately shut off when it senses an orgasm starting. See you in a few minutes, slut." Mistress said.

"Thank you, Mistress. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She yelled in bliss. Just then I heard the motors start up again. Now that I knew what was happening, my hand was at my clit and I was rubbing furiously.

"Maybe one day I could be treated like that." I thought

I heard Dick-slut shout in anguish as her massive, battered, sensitive cock started getting worked again. I couldn't even imagine what was torturing her so perfectly. I heard the machine shut off and start back up twice. Each time Dick-slut's voice was getting more and more desperate. Whenever I pictured her desperation and cum flowing out of her, I would orgasm and spill my juices on the floor between my legs. My heart jumped as I heard a car pull up in the driveway. I stood at the door and waited patiently. I figured it would please Mistress once she saw that I was ready and willing to please.

The door opened and I heard Mistress' familiar, heavy footsteps. They got louder as they approached my door first. I heard the latch come off, and the door opened.

"Good afternoon, pig-slave. Are you ready for your lunch?" Mistress said in a cheery voice. My eyes were still adjusting to the light from when she opened the door. I collected myself and gave her a clear "Yes, Mistress."

Mistress' face contorted in clear disgust. "What's that fucking smell, pig? You couldn't hold it, could you?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress." I squeaked out as tears built up in my eyes. I felt so humiliated. She went into the bathroom and came out with a bucket.

"Go pick it up and put it in the bucket. You're going to learn what happens when you have an accident." She said sternly as she handed me the bucket.

"Yes, Mistress." I said, with my eyes pointed at her feet. I turned and walked up to my pile and carefully placed the large, brown log into the bucket. "What about the puddle of stale piss?" I thought to myself.

"You can mop that up later, piggy. Now hurry up!" Mistress yelled so sharply that I nearly left another pile right where I was. I finished and quickly brought the bucket to her. She looked at the bucket and chuckled.

"Wow, you must have a pretty sloppy ass if you can push out this massive thing." She said in a purposefully humiliating tone. I hung my head as another wave of humiliation came over me. Mistress took my leash and led me to the other end of the upper floor; just past Mistress' room marked with a black door.

She opened the door and I looked inside. I audibly gasped as I saw the predicament Dick-slut was in. She was tied to each corner of the bed, spread eagle. A tube with all kinds of mechanisms attached to it was wrapped around her cock. The tube was connected to a motor device on the floor, along with some sort of collection cup. It had maybe a quart capacity and was halfway filled with creamy, white liquid.

"Wait for it..." Mistress said menacingly. The motors started up again and Dick-slut cried out in pain and pleasure.

"Pleaaaasseeeee, Mistress!" She yelled.

Mistress gave a chuckle and shut off the machine before starting to detach it from the helpless slave.

"Thank you, Mistress." She said as she sighed in relief. Mistress untied her and pulled her up to her feet. Dick-slut's cock was beet red and throbbing from the device torture. She could barely stay on her feet as Mistress handed her the collection cup.

"You know the drill, whore." Mistress said. Without missing a beat, Dick-slut took the lid off and gulped down the mixture of her piss and cum. Once she was done, Mistress took the ring piercing hangs from dick-slut's pee-hole and quickly looped it in. Dick-slut yelped sharply and thanked Mistress. Mistress then hooked up her leash and started to pull us downstairs to the kitchen. Dick-slut was barely able to keep up and Mistress had to keep jerking the leash to keep her moving. We entered the kitchen and were brought to the table. Mistress set my bucket on the counter, and had me sit at the table. There were a few bags of styrofoam containers of food on the table.

"I got some Chinese takeout for us. Mostly the hot, spicy stuff. It should make for an interesting night." Mistress said before throwing a wink at the smiling dick-slut. Mistress then handed out the food. I had the most, and dick-slut had the least.

"Thank you, Mistress." Dick-slut said in a genuine tone over her meager rations.

"Thank you, Mistress." I echoed; ashamed I didn't thank her first. Mistress noticed me eyeing dick-slut's pathetic amount of food.

"Don't worry, she gets plenty to eat throughout the day." Mistress said with a sly smile. "Isn't that right, slut?

"Mmmmm yes, Mistress." Dick-slut said as a quick shudder came over her.

Naturally, dick-slut finished first. Mistress snapped and pointed under the table. Dick-slut quickly got down between Mistress' legs. Mistress was wearing a long tight skirt with a zipper going down the side of her leg. Mistress reached down and pulled up on that zipper to pull back the skirt and show off her hairy, glistening pussy. Dick-slut immediately had her face shoved in Mistress' crotch. Mistress began to moan while she was finishing her lunch.

"Mmmmmm that's so good, whore. I hope it's nice and sweet for you. I haven't bathed in a couple days." Mistress said.

Dick-slut momentarily stopped to thank Mistress for the flavor before Mistress reached under the table and shoved her head back into her crotch.

"Shhhh no talking, slut. Just get me off." Mistress said calmly.

Mistress began to moan louder. Her breath increasing as she approached her orgasm. I kept eating as I watched my beautiful mistress grab the table and shake, nearly shaking our food right off the table.

"Ohhhhhh fuck here it comes, slave!" Mistress shouted as she bucked and shook. Her mouth was open but nothing but squeaks and cracks came out. Her eyes rolled back as she leaned back in her chair. Her bucking started to slow as dick-slut moaned and slurped Mistress' juices up. After the orgasm subsided, Mistress ordered dick-slut up.

"Go to the upstairs bathroom and wait for me, slut." Mistress ordered.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you for your cum, Mistress." Dick-slut said with juices on her face and hair. She gingerly walked up the stairs. Her dick still sore from the constant assault earlier.

"Have you ever eaten shit, pig?" Mistress asked as I came to the end of my large meal.

"No, I mean... Just a little, Mistress." I said, nervously.

"Well that is going to change. It's not something we do here all the time, but in order to become a good slave, you must learn to take an order given to you." Mistress explained. "Which includes eating or drinking anything I tell you. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress." I said.

Now that I was done eating, Mistress took my leash and we went upstairs into the bathroom. Dick-slut was laying on the floor face up, underneath that makeshift human toilet device I noticed earlier. There was a very large funnel that went from the seat and reached down to a 3 inch opening. Dick-sluts mouth was wrapped around the opening. I think I knew what was coming next.

Mistress had me kneel on the floor in front of the toilet, straddling dick-slut's slim legs. She took a seat on the human toilet device, and within seconds, a yellow stream gushed from Mistress' pussy and down the funnel. Dick-slut moaned in delight as she slurped and gulped it down. The stream stopped and Mistress strained and grunted. A large fart exploded from Mistress' asshole.

Mistress chuckled and said "Ohhh it's gonna be smelly. I got a little treat for you, whore."

Dick-slut moaned pleasantly in response. Her massive cock growing practically in my face.

"Don't even think about touching it, slut." Mistress barked, which made me jump a little. Mistress continued to strain as a small turd emerged from her ass. I watched it drop and slide down the funnel towards dick-sluts waiting mouth. It disappeared into her mouth and she began to squirm.

"Do you like that piggy? Does it make you hot?" Mistress asked.

"Mmmm yes, Mistress." I said as my pussy juices dripped onto dick-slut's legs.

"Touch yourself, slave." Mistress ordered. I began to vigorously rub my swollen clit as I watched dick-slut struggle and gag. A bitter smell hung in the air. Without words, Mistress got up, turned around, leaned on the toilet, and stuck her soiled ass in my face. She reached back with one arm and pulled back one of her massive ass-cheeks, exposing her brown-speckled asshole.

"Clean me up bitch!" Mistress shouted. I threw my face between her cheeks and started licking. I was so wrapped up in my own pleasure I didn't realize how awful the taste was. I gagged hard and almost lost my massive lunch. I pulled my face back to gather myself.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, bitch!" Mistress yelled as she stood completely up so she had a free hand to grab the back of my head. She shoved my head back up to her filthy asshole.

"Come on, clean me up, piggy! I know you're always hungry." She said while chuckling.

I was on the edge of one of my biggest orgasms. I was being forced into Mistress' dirty ass, while being ordered to get myself off. I started licking furiously like a good piggy. My orgasm came over me as a squirted damn near a gallon all over dick-slut's legs. I finished it off by grinding my sensitive pussy all over those boney legs.

"What the fuck, whore! Did I tell you to cum? Did you even fucking ask?" Mistress yelled in rage. She turned around to face me. She grabbed a fist full of my long, blonde hair and shoved my face to the ground.

"Lick it up!" She yelled. I licked as fast as I could. I was so ashamed and humiliated that I couldn't control myself. I managed to get most of it before Mistress yanked me back up by my hair and dragged me all the way to my room. She sat down on my bed and threw me over her lap.

"Time for your first REAL punishment!" Mistress barked as her hand came down hard on my ass. I was struck with so much force I nearly fell off. She struck my ass a few more times and tears came from my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Mistress! Please!" I pleaded.

"You're going to learn what happens when you disobey me. Let's play a game." She looked out to the hallway and yelled "dick-slave, get my small vibrator!" I heard her get out from under the human toilet and head down the hallway.

"Please, Mistress. I'm sorry!" I begged. I had no idea what was going to happen. I know I deserved a punishment, but mistress was very angry and it made me afraid. I still didn't know what exactly she was capable of. She reached into her skirt pocket and pulled out her phone. She dialed a number and waited for the answer.

"Hey, Barbara. Yea I won't be coming back in today. Cancel my appointments. I have a pig that can't control her orgasms here." She paused and listened to the other end.

I heard her laugh and say "She'll learn once she has my fist in her ass. Ok. See you tomorrow Barb." I heard a beep as she hung up and set the phone down. I was horrified and excited. She was a massive woman. Much larger than I. I wasn't even sure her fist would fit. I've never taken anything that large.

Dick-slut walked in with a small, purple vibrator and handed it to Mistress.

"Don't let the size fool you, this thing packs a punch." Mistress chuckled before turning it all the way up. This is my favorite game." She shoved it in my pussy until it disappeared. It made my body shake. Mistress wasn't lying. I felt one of her fingers enter my ass. It accepted it easily as I let out a moan.

"I don't think you'll be moaning for long." She said as she pumped her finger in and out of my sloppy asshole. "Every time you cum, another finger goes in your ass. If I get my whole fist in, I will just pump even harder until you won't cum anymore."

"Ohhhhh please, Mistress. I-"

"Shut up and take your punishment, pig!" She yelled as she smacked my ass hard again.

The sharp sting on my ass triggered a small orgasm. I groaned in disappointment as i felt another finger going in and out. I couldn't control myself. My humiliation and pain kept triggering more. Finger after finger, I could feel my asshole straining to accommodate. Periodically she would spit on her hand for a little lube. Just enough to get her hand in, but not enough to ease the pain.

"Okay, slut. Looks like you're gonna need my fist to straighten you out." She said as she situated her fingers and pushed into my ass in a rough, twisting motion.

"Aggggggghhhhhhh!" I cried out as I felt my asshole suck her hand in up to her wrist. The pain wasn't overcoming my pleasure as another orgasm shook me. She started to pump slowly at first, but orgasm after orgasm came over me, and her speed increased. She reached deeper and deeper into my bowels.

Finally, I didn't have any more to give. I was paralyzed across her lap. I felt her pumping slow as she eased her hand out. I heard a barely audible pop as my ass gaped open. I strained and started to push the vibrator out, and It came out, rattling on the floor. I was thrown on the bed as mistress got up.

"Like I said earlier. Every time you disobey, your punishment gets worse. So have you learned your lesson?" Mistress said as she stood over my shaking body.

"Y-yes, Mistress... I'm sorry." I was barely able to speak.

Mistress picked up the vibrator and shut it off. She handed it to dick-slut and told her to clean it up. Dick-slut immediately stuck it in her mouth and sucked it clean with glee. She left to go put it away.

"Why don't you take a nap? You're gonna need your energy for later." She laughed as she got up and left the room, leaving the door open.

I didn't even hesitate and immediately fell asleep with my loose asshole throbbing.

To be continued...