This is My Life Now Pt. 04

Story Info
My first full night ends in painful, humiliating bliss.
4.5k words
4.11
52.8k
12
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a story of pure fiction and fantasy. Do not expect conventional. This story involves elements of scat, pee, shemale (female with male genitalia) activity, and extreme domination. Have an open mind and suspend your disbelief.

--------------------

Thank you guys for your reading this story so far. I especially appreciate the followers and positive votes for this series. I certainly wasn't expecting positive ratings for an outlandish, insane story. I did this basically as a way to share my fantasies and daydreams. I appreciate the views. If you have been reading and following the series, and you think you have an idea for a good story, let me know. If I'm into it I'll give it a go. I was thinking of dipping into the incest well in the future.

Also, thank you to the poor souls that have to sift through these sick stories before they are posted.

------------------

I woke up to a hand pushing on my shoulder.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed as I looked to see who it was. It was dick-slut. Her massive cock dangled in my face while she looked over me.

"S-sorry..." She said in a pleading tone. I was in no way her Mistress, but she naturally had a submissive manner. "Mistress says you need to come eat your dinner."

"Shit, what time is it?" I asked, still in a daze, with my asshole throbbing from my punishment earlier.

"I'm... not sure." She said, as if she wasn't expecting to be asked that. "We don't have clocks in here. Last time I saw what time it was, Mistress was walking me in public."

"But Mistress said it's time for your dinner, and you have to do what she says." She said with an almost demanding tone. I shot her an irritated glance in my waking grumpiness. She backed away.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to sound like that!" She said in a near panic. This bitch really was a natural sub.

Dick-slut left and went into the bathroom. I carefully got up off my bed and started to walk out my door. I noticed it was at least late. It was dark outside and the house lights were on.

"Fuck, it hurts so bad." I said in my head as I reached around and rubbed my swollen brown hole. As I walked by the bathroom I saw dick-slut on her knees scrubbing the floor of my juices. God, there was so much. My asshole ached at the reminder. I walked in and sat down at the toilet to piss. I decided to have some fun with dick-slut. I spread my legs and stared at her from my seat. Her gaze slowly turned away from the floor and up to my fat pussy. I grabbed the meat that hides my pink slit and pulled it back, exposing my pee-hole and clit. I watched her slowly crawl towards me, until her face was a few inches from my crotch. We both looked at the door, then looked back at each other. We knew Mistress would give us a pretty severe punishment if we did something without her permission.

"I know you like piss, and I have plenty for you... If you want it..." I said coyly. Her face got closer until it was an inch from my moist pussy. I started to release my urine, not waiting for her to make up her mind. I didn't have much time before Mistress would get impatient. Dick-slut quickly placed her lips around my pee hole, expertly creating a perfect seal. I heard gulp after gulp as she tried her best to keep up with the heavy stream. She was truly a professional piss drinking slut. I felt her suck the last out, which made me shiver and almost moan.

"Mmmmmm" Dick-slut quietly moaned as she went back to her cleaning, her giant cock starting to get hard. I got up from the toilet and went downstairs into the kitchen. Mistress turned to me while cleaning up after her cooking.

"What did you learn, pig?" Mistress asked calmly.

"I... I learned not to cum without permission, Mistress." I said with my head hung in shame. I was again reminded of my worn and sore asshole.

"Good whore. Now sit down. I made some special tacos for you." She said with a sly smile. I carefully sat down at the table and immediately noticed the pungent aroma of my food. They looked like normal tacos, meat, lettuce, and cheese in a hard shell, well about 10 of them. Another daunting meal was ahead of me.

"Go on and eat up, I gotta keep my little piggy fat. Isn't that right?" She asked.

"Yes, Mistress." I said as I picked up the first one. "What kind of meat is it, Mistress?"

"It doesn't matter. I told you to eat, and you will eat." Mistress said, starting to get annoyed.

"Sorry, Mistress." I said as I brought the first one up to my mouth and took a bite. The taste was incredibly strong. I kept chewing, trying to figure out what it was. I happened to glance at the bucket sitting on the counter. It was the same one mistress had me put my mess in from early today.

"Oh god, Mistress is making me eat my own shit." I realized in horror. Mistress must have noticed this. She put her hand on my shoulder.

"You're going to have to get used to it eventually. When I order you to serve my bathroom needs, you'll need to handle it like dick-slut. She was difficult. A couple of times I had to force her to eat by giving her the option of swallowing it, or not being able to breathe. You don't want that." She brought her face close to mine. Her body language changing from comforting to intimidating in an instant. Her massive, shapely body towered over my tiny, chunky frame. "So be a good, fat piggy and eat your food. I was nice by mixing in some actual meat. So thank me for your fucking meal and eat it all!"

I recoiled in fear. "Thank you mistress! I'm sorry."

"Good girl. I'm going to get dick-slut and get everything ready for your first REAL night!" She yelled giddily as she pranced away. I kept trying to eat. I gagged every 10 seconds, but I managed to keep it down. I watched Mistress walk by with dick-slut in tow on her leash. I was trying to listen in to what was going on to take my mind off of my meal.

"Get on the chair." Mistress calmly ordered. I couldn't see what was going on around the corner. I heard straps and buckles fastening. Sometimes I would hear dick-slut moan or yelp in discomfort, but was always silenced by Mistress.

I was getting to the end of my meal when Mistress came in.

"How's my piggy doing? Are you going to keep it down like a good girl?" She sternly asked.

"Yes, Mistress." I said. My nausea building up just as I finished the last bite. Mistress then attached my leash and pulled me into the room I peered into earlier to see dick-slut being impaled and whipped. It had all kinds of lights, mats, and cameras. Thankfully none of them looked directly at the door, or else I was going to be in huge trouble when Mistress reviewed her session from earlier. There was a black leather couch, a short, narrow coffee table with a massive dildo still affixed to the center, a couple of cabinets, a laptop on a cart, A large tub sink, and a small chair, with dick-slut tightly bound to it and gagged. She had two cameras pointed at her from different angles. Mistress pulled me into the view of the cameras.

She looked into one of the cameras and began to speak. "Hi guys! I'd like to thank you for 10 million total views! As a reward for you guys, I brought in this little slut." She gestures to me as I look away from the camera. She grabs my jaw and turns my face to the camera.

"As you can clearly see, I'm still breaking her in, so she's not very loyal or obedient." She stops to smack my breast. Her hand swiping right across my nipple. I winced in pain but kept my composure.

"Now I know you guys want to see her in public at one of our beach events so you all can have at her, but her fat little body doesn't have much endurance yet. Which brings me to why we're here. This is gonna be her initiation and first video for me. As you can see, I have dick-slut tied down in the chair." She turns to dick-slut.

"Do you want to have a REAL orgasm tonight, whore?" Mistress asked. Dick-slut nodded enthusiastically.

"Well you will have to wait your turn." Mistress said as she turned to me. "From here on out, your name is pig-slave. Do you know why?"

"No, Mistress." I lied. She called me that because of my size, but I was too humiliated to admit it on camera.

"Yes you do, pig-slave." She grabbed my loose stomach fat. "It's because of all this. Isn't that right?" Her voice starting to become more aggressive.

"Yes, Mistress." I said as I winced in response to her gropes. She grabbed my shoulders and spun me around.

"Bend over, pig!" She yelled as she slapped my ass. I quickly obliged.

"Now spread your ass and show them that wrecked asshole." She commended. I whimpered as I reached back and pulled them apart. My asshole and pussy were on display for the world. Mistress laughed and started rubbing it roughly with her fingers.

"Ow!" I cried out from having my sore asshole probed.

"Oh shut up, pig-slave. I'm not going to fist your ass again, but I can't promise anything other than that. You see, this video is live. I have 90 thousand men and women watching and posting orders. I don't get to control what is done to you. whatever order gets a lot of votes is what will be done to you. She looks at the laptop that is on a cart next to the camera.

"Let's see here..." She says as she scrolls through the comments. "We have a comment from 'MsNippleTwister' that suggests that your tits are too fresh. I agree, lady, it's time to break those puppies in."

Mistress reached in a cabinet and pulled out a leather strap and some rope. She started out by grabbing my arms and pushing them together behind my back, forcing my shoulders to the limit by lifting them upward. She began to wrap them together in that spot. Mistress expertly brought the rope back and forth between wrapping my arms and looping the rope around my breasts. Eventually, my tits went from saggy to standing straight out and deep red. She wrapped a few more times around my tits, making them turn purple. She tucked the remaining rope in the knot between my very sensitive udders.

"...And now we begin." She said as she grabbed my leash and pulled upward, forcing me on my toes. My breathing slightly cut off.

"Now this is to make sure you stay in place. Can't run away if you can't keep your feet on the ground." She said menacingly as she brought down her first strike across my right breast.

"Ahhhhhh!" I yelled as I tried to turn away from her. I didn't want her to be upset, but my body betrayed me.

"Stay in place or I will start over. I'm going to give you 10 hard strikes per breast. We need to make sure those tits are black and blue tomorrow." She said angirly. Strike after strike came down, each one getting harder. My body kept wanting me to twist away, but I resisted to please her. I had tears coming down, but I couldn't yell very hard since Mistress was pulling up on my leash, cutting off my words. She finished up and gave the leash some slack, allowing me to plant both feet on the ground and breathe properly. I coughed as my lungs desperately inhaled.

"Good pig-slave. Now thank your mistress." She barked.

"Thank you, Mistress." I said, holding back more tears.

"'Thank you' for what, slut?" She quickly replied

"Thank you... for..." I tried to come up with a phrasing degrading enough to please her.

"Say 'thank you for beating my udders'" Mistress interrupted

"T-thank you for... beating my... udders." I said, utterly humiliated, no pun intended. Part of me was absolutely terrified of what was happening, but part of me was enjoying every second of terror. My fat pussy was now in a constant state of dampness. Sure I could do without having my asshole wrecked and sore, but it was all in the name of humiliation for her pleasure. As I've said a million times in this story so far, I would do anything for her. My life is now about servitude.

"Ok guys, give me another one." She said as she looked at the computer screen. "Vampmaster23 says we should get 'big worm' stuffed completely in your ass. Seems alright, I guess. It is a skinnier dong, so it won't beat up her asshole too much."

She went back over to the cabinet and whipped out an extremely long, clear dildo. It was maybe a little more than an inch in diameter, and 20 inches in length. At least it wont stretch me too much. I started to notice an absence of a certain object: lube. Hopefully Mistress will be merciful enough to use spit. She approached me with the clear snake, which had knobs at both ends.

"Open up, piggy." She barked as she lifted one end up to my mouth. I obeyed and she inserted it into my open mouth.

"Suck it good, because this is all the lube you get." She said giggling. Mistress started to push it further down towards my throat. I didn't have a lot of deepthroating experience, since I've never been with a guy. I had a little practice with my dildos at home, but I could never really get over my strong gag reflex. No matter how many times I've stuffed my standard 8" dildo completely down my throat, I was still at risk for losing my stomach contents.

"Relax your throat, pig-slave. You will only make it harder on yourself." Mistress sharply ordered. I did my best to obey but a strong gag came over me. Mistress was quick to take advantage of my gag and pushed the rod past the opening. Without hesitation she thrust 12 inches down my esophagus in 1 push. I gagged as my stomach convulsed. Mistress pumped it in and out for a few strokes before quickly pulling it out. The knob end hurting my throat a little on the way out.

"Ohhhh good girl. You kept that dinner down." She praised me as she gave me a reward by giving one of my nipples a quick tweak. "But now the real fun begins. Turn around and bend over so my viewers can get a good view of that ass."

I quickly did as she said and she started to push the clear dildo into my ass. Thanks to the fisting earlier, it went in quite easily.

"Ugggghhhh" I grunted as she quickly started to push it in.

"8 inches down, slut. Still plenty more to go so you better relax." She said in a calming voice.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." I said, hoping to impress her by thanking her preemptively. She wanted to push it, however.

"Thank you for what, pig-slave?" She asked as she reached the first turn in my colon.

"Ohhhhhh" I moaned as she started to push a little harder to get past that obstacle. "Thank you for... unnnngghh... for... ahhhhh... putting it in my ass."

She seemed quite impressed. She certainly wasn't expecting it.

"Good pig-slave." She said as she finally pushed through the turn. It was so exhilarating to please her. Maybe it was because she was so demanding, which made it more fulfilling when she is happy with you.

"OHHHH FUCK!" I yelled as I felt the long dildo deep inside me. I've never taking anything this deep. She kept pushing.

"Almost there. 8 more inches to go." Said Mistress

"Oh god, 8 more inches?!" I thought to myself. The thought of me having my insides pushed to the limit made me extremely horny.

"Ha! look at this nice cream this bitch is pumping out." Mistress exclaimed, pointing out my soaked, creamy pussy. She came to more resistance with the dildo. "Oh boy. Guess what ladies and gentleman? I think we have a present in there!"

She kept pushing, hoping to just push it back. Slowly but surely she had the other end pushed in past the knob. She inserted her finger to get it pushed in a couple more inches.

"Ohhhhh god I'm so full, Mistress." I cried out in despair.

"I bet you are, piggy." She responded as she caught the knob that slipped out of my loose ass. She grabbed and pulled, not fast, but consistent. I felt my insides twist and turn back into place as it exited with a pop.

"Just as I thought." Mistress giggled as she showed me the now brown-tipped clear dildo. "Open up. That's the rules. If you make it dirty, you clean it."

I opened my mouth and she repeated what she did to me before. The taste of shit didn't help with the gagging. A little bit of my dinner came up.

Mistress laughed. "I figured that would happen. You won't be punished for that." She put the dildo away and pulled out a garden hose. My eyes widened as I realized that she was going to clean me out with it. She went to the sink and tightened the hose to the faucet. She approached me with the free end. I tried to anticipate what she wanted and dropped to my knees. She grabbed my leash and jerked me back up.

"No slave. You need to be standing. I want my viewers to watch that stomach as I pump it full with a couple gallons." She sternly ordered. She shoved the end into my loose ass.

"Now I need you to hold it tight. You aren't allowed to leak any of it. Understand?" She asked

"Yes, Mistress." I replied.

She went back to the sink and cracked the cold water. It took a few moments but I felt the cold water enter my ass. I involuntarily yelped as my asshole expelled the intruder. I knew immediately I was going to be punished. Mistress stormed towards me with anger in her eyes. She reached down, grabbed the running hose, and shoved it back into my swollen anus, holding it in place.

"Owwwwww its so cold, Mistress!" I cried out. She ignored me and held the hose in place. She watched as my stomach starting to expand.

"Ohhhh my stomach hurts, Mistress." I begged.

"Good. We need to make sure you're cleaned out." Said Mistress.

"Ohhhhh" I moaned in anguish. My nausea now starting to take over. My tied breasts were starting to throb. A few marks were now starting to show. Mistress slowly pulled the hose out as I clamped down, making sure not to leak. She walked over to the sink and turned the water off. She reached back into the cabinet and brought out a medium sized butt plug.

"Now we need to keep that water in there for a bit." She said as she walked back to me and brought the plug to my brown hole. I had it clamped down tight so she really had to give it a good push.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I exclaimed as it entered me and popped into place.

She took my leash and brought me over to a loop coming out of the wall. She tied my leash to it.

"While we're waiting on the water to work it's magic, it's time for dick-slut to get some attention." I heard dick-slut let out a moan. "Haha. I know you're excited, whore." Mistress said as she walked up to her and grabbed her massive cock.

"First thing's first, let's get this ring out of the way." Mistress said as she unscrewed dick-slut's tip ring. She pulled it out quickly, which made dick-slut yelp. Mistress started to stroke dick-slut's huge, soft cock. Dick-slut let out a muffled moan. It quickly grew as Mistress pumped a little harder, her hand gliding over her dry, sensitive head. Mistress spit on it to add some lubrication.

"You want it harder, slave?" Mistress asked. Dick-slut nodded instantly. Mistress started to squeeze harder and pumped quicker. Dick-slut moaned louder. If it wasn't for my nausea and tied arms, my hand would be on my soaking pussy.

"You want my mouth on it, don't you?" Mistress asked again. Dick-slut quickly shook her head back and forth. "Why not, slave? Afraid of the teeth?" Mistress laughed. "Too bad I don't take your orders."

Mistress put her mouth on the head and sucked hard. Dick-slut moaned loudly, while still shaking her head. She then yelped in pain as mistress lifted her lips and exposed her teeth clamping down on the head. Mistress kept stroking as she gently chewed on the head. Mistress' other hand reaching down to her pussy, rubbing it deeply. Dick-slut's moans started getting louder. Mistress lifted her mouth of the head of her cock.

"Ohhhh yea, slave. Are you about to cum?" Mistress asked as she began to rapidly stroke the red, sore cock. Dick-slut nodded quickly. Mistress grabbed it with both hands, stroking it roughly from head to base, adding more spit as necessary.

"MMMMMMMM" Dick-slut moaned loudly as her cock jutted and cum shot from her cock. To my surprise, she kept stroking, allowing her a full orgasm. She squirmed as much as her body would allow. The stroking didn't end, however. Dick-slut's moans quickly turned to muffled screams and quivers.

12