This is My Life Now Pt. 05

Story Info
Mistress takes me to my first job as her slave.
5.9k words
3.88
37.5k
13
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a story of pure fantasy and should be treated as such. Do not expect the conventional. All characters are of legal age. This story includes element of scat, pee, shemales (woman with male genitalia), and extreme domination.

*****

I was deep into a dream about Mistress. She was touching me; caressing me. She worked around my short, chubby body, pinching and twisting every sensitive nub. She started to get rougher. Light slaps struck my face, tits, pussy, and ass. There was an intense heat between my legs. My clit began to throb and grow even bigger. Suddenly her hand grabbed my neck and I lost the ability to breathe.

I came out of the dream to complete darkness and intense pressure on my entire face. I was still unable to breathe so I began to struggle. I now realized my arms were pinned down at my side so writhed and wriggled as much as possible. I heard Mistress' distinct laugh.

"Oh look who's up!" Mistress said. I now realized her damp, giant pussy was pressed against my mouth, with her full body weight on my head. Her large, amazonian figure was crushing me and cutting off my air supply. She then lifted herself up a couple inches. I inhaled as quickly as my lungs would allow. Unfortunately, it was then that every smell entered my nose and mouth. It was a rancid combination of piss, pussy juices, shit, and intense body odor. I gagged and coughed as I was trying to catch my breath.

"Awwww why don't you love all of my wonderful scents?" She asked in a somewhat sarcastic tone. "I just took a nice dump and I need to be cleaned."

Mistress spread her huge ass cheeks and showed me her stained, brown hole. She lowered her ass onto my mouth and I began licking. I was getting used to the taste so it wasn't as difficult as before. I lapped away enthusiastically, hoping to impress Mistress.

"Mmmmm that's a good piggy. Make it nice and clean." Mistress moaned as she was grinding her ass on my mouth. It was quickly cleaned, but I knew we were done when she decided it was done, so I made sure to keep licking. I felt her tense up. Mistress grunted as a large fart escaped her ass. It felt hot and smelled rotten. I gagged again, with a little of my stomach acid escaping into my mouth.

"Toughen up, pig. If you can't learn to worship my wonderful farts then you are going to have a lot of trouble eating my shit." She reached down and began to rub her swollen clit. "I got a lot more where that came from. I better hear you inhale it next time."

She tensed and grunted as I watched her asshole push outward. A loud, high-pitched fart left her asshole. I obeyed and inhaled audibly, which made the taste that much stronger. I managed to restrain my gagging, but I was starting to feel nauseous. Her giant ass hovered over my face as she rubbed her pussy for at least 5 minutes. Periodically, Mistress would let another one rip, making me inhale it deeply. Her moans became louder and louder until she started to furiously rub her clit. She lifted off of me as she climaxed and began to squirt all over my face and hair.

"Agggggghhh fuck yea!" Mistress shouted. Her orgasm subsided with the last few little squirts left her soaked pussy. She gave my face a few small slaps.

"That's a good pig-slut. Soon you will get to lay under my special toilet for a good meal." She laughed to herself while she got up off my bed and stood next to it. Her large, intimidating figure was eclipsing the light that was coming through the open door. The room stunk of shit, as if my face was still inches away from her ass.

"Get up, pig-slut. I have a present for you." Mistress barked

I got up quickly, dreading what this "present" could be. For all I knew, she was going to tape electrodes to my nipples and make me endure several hours of electro-torture. My pussy started to get hot at the thought, even though it seemed painful and terrifying. I chuckled to myself in my head because it seemed like such a weird and perverted thing to come up with on my own. I looked near the door and spotted a short, rectangular box. My eyes strained to adjust to the light. It looked like a cat litter-box. I had a feeling what it meant.

"This is where you will use the bathroom from now on. You will only go in other places with my permission. Do you understand?" Mistress said in her usual, dominant tone.

I hung my head in embarrassment. "Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Now we will be getting you ready for later. Seems like someone is interested in having you for a night. One of my viewers sent me a message with a list of "activities" for you." She said as she pulled a paper out of her pocket.

"Let's see here... He wants to be sucked, you will be drinking his piss and cum, and you will be getting a wine bottle enema." Mistress smiled as she read the enema entry.

"Along with a few other things." She gave a smile and a wink. I was a little worried. I've never had a wine enema before. "Am I going to get drunk from it? Will it hurt more than the garden hose?"

"Oh! I almost forgot. Wait here." She quickly left the room. I obeyed like a good slave. After a few moments I heard her walking back towards my room. She entered with something in her hand. It appeared to be a butt plug in the shape of a hand getting ready to fist someone.

"He also wants a piece of the fat ass. This will make sure you are ready for later. Now bend over and put your hands on the bed." She sternly ordered. I reluctantly obeyed. Mistress noticed my hesitation, and gave my ass a sharp smack.

"Owwww sorry, mistress!" I cried out and hurried into position. I heard her spit on the hand, and then she pushed it against my hole. I let out at moan as my asshole was spread further and further as she pushed it deeper. It became more painful as it reached the largest point.

"Please, mistress! it hurts!" I begged in desperation. She didn't answer. Instead, she gave one hard push that popped it past the knuckles and all the way to the base. I collapsed onto the bed, writhing in pain and pleasure. Mistress grabbed a fistful of my long, blonde hair and pulled me to my feet.

"Get your ass downstairs and eat your breakfast." She said as she pushed me towards the door. My day continued as normal, besides the fist stuck in my ass. Every now and then mistress would grab the base and give it a few hard tugs and thrusts that brought me to the edge of an orgasm every time. As I struggled to finish my large breakfast, my thoughts constantly returned to the task at hand later. I've never drank piss before. I've tasted my fingers after fingering myself, but I wasn't sure if it would be the same.

Dick-slut was attached to the leash all day. 2 steps behind Mistress at all times. Her short, thin figure made her impressive cock look that much bigger. Her small, perky tits were peppered with marks and bruises. As she would walk by, I would watch her ass as she walked away in tow. Faint cane marks lay across her backside. Her body truly has the marks of ownership. She never tries to escape Mistress' many forms of punishment. She might protest, strongly in some cases, but she submits willingly. She walks with her head down, and always answers Mistress clearly.

A the time of writing this journal, it's been a month since Mistress brought me into a life of servitude. At that time, it was just a little over a day. It felt like weeks. Parts of my body were sore, stretched, or marked in ways I could never imagine. I felt exhausted, but so satisfied and exhilarated. I could never think of running away. Every time I hear the latch lock outside my bedroom door every night, my heart jumps and I feel a heat between my legs, still to this day. Sometimes my body betrays me, and I resist Mistress. But my mind is always willing. I gag at the smell of Mistress' unclean pussy and ass, but I love every second of it. Sometimes I wish I could carry the smell with me 24/7, gagging repeatedly and getting off.

That night was my most difficult night. I had my dinner of steak, pasta, garlic toast, and fried chicken. Mistress always comments about how I need to keep my weight up. Sometimes she says "Nobody wants a skinny pig." I had a feeling she brought me here because of my size. I weigh over 200 pounds but I'm very short. My head barely reaches Mistress' chest. She loved to mock my weight for her pleasure, and I would secretly enjoy it every time. I would get embarrassed, but I would always finish my meals. I never want to disappoint Mistress. After dinner, Mistress attached the leash to me, and we walked up to dick-slut's room where the petite young woman wait, kneeling on her bed. It appears she hasn't showered in a while. Her short, boyish, brown hair was greasy and stained with various fluids.

Mistress was there to prepare her for bed. I guess she wanted me to see what she does every night.

"Present!" Mistress barked.

Dick-slut quickly leaned backwards, placing her hands on the bed behind her. Her flaccid cock rested on her lap. Mistress walked over to her, and grabbed the base of her dick so the top of her large cock pathetically sat upwards. With her other hand she undid piercing in dick-slut's cock head, and set it next to the bed. Mistress started to smack her soft dick so the top half flopped forwards and backwards, dick-slut wincing and whining.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow." Dick-slut would whine, and Mistress would start to strike harder so her whines turned into cries. Dick-slut barely moved from her position. Every time she recoiled, Mistress shouted an order to stay still. Her dick was hard within a minute. Mistress gripped it hard and began to stroke while staring into dick-slut's eyes. She kept it dry, and picked up the speed. Her hand never quite reached the head. With how hard she was gripping, it would probably take it right off. Dick-slut's giant cock was turning red. The slave was making a pained face, with sound barely escaping.

Mistress loosened her grip and began to glide over the head, her hand still dry as a bone. Every time, dick-slut would convulse and cry out.

"OW! FUCK! pllleeeaassssse!" She shouted and begged. Mistress never responded, never breaking eye contact with dick-slut. Dick-slut's shouts became louder as a powerful orgasm was incoming. Mistress let go of the hard cock and it stayed in place, pointing straight outwards.

"Ohhhh Mistress please let me cum." Dick-slut begged. Mistress didn't respond. She waited a few moments, and went right back to stroking it. Mistress edged her several times before finally stopping.

"Okay. Time for bed, slut. You know what to do." Mistress said calmly. Dick-slut sat up, putting her arms at her sides. Mistress went over to the closet and pulled out 3 padded straps. She walked back over and started to fasten them around dick-slut, trapping her arms at her side. Mistress addressed me while she was strapping her up tight.

"She is not allowed to cum for a while. Because I can't find a chastity belt for a cock this size, I do what I can to make sure she doesn't cum while I'm not looking." Mistress finished up, pushed dick-slut on her back on the bed, and covered her body in a blanket.

"Good night, whore." Mistress said, lovingly.

"Good night Mistress." Dick-slut said right back. Mistress walked me to the door by my leash. She reached into a bag and pulled out a peculiar bra. It was small and leather, with thumb tacks pushed through the cups. I looked up at mistress in horror.

"You are ordered to show up wearing this. We don't have to put it on now." Mistress explained. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"But I want to play with you a little on the way there, so we will be putting it on now." Mistress joyfully stated. I hung my head. It was the first piece of clothing I've worn since I came here. I was hoping I would be able to put on more clothes before we walked outside, but I didn't see any around.

Mistress started to put the bra on me, keeping the tacks outward. Soon she finished adjusting it, and reached toward the cups. My breath picked up as I began to whimper. Mistress grabbed a cup and flipped it down onto my right tit. One tack landed right on the tip of my nipple.

"OHHHHHH shit!" I yelled as I back away from Mistress. She tugged on my leash, nearly giving me whiplash.

"Stand Still!" Mistress barked. I did my best to obey, my body shaking. I now realized I haven't used the bathroom in a long time. There was a sudden intense pressure in my bladder. I put my legs together and did a potty dance that made Mistress laugh menacingly.

"Haha, gotta pee, don't you?" Mistress asked. I nodded desperately. "Well let's go outside for the second one, then." She said.

We walked outside onto her driveway. I thought we would stop further away from the road, but Mistress kept walking up the driveway. I was getting worried. It was late on a Friday night, and a lot of people were out and about. It was dark, but Mistress had a well-lit driveway. We walked all the way to just a few feet away from the road. A car approached, and started to slow as it approached. When it got to the driveway, it pulled over on he other side of the road and stopped. I saw a small red dot in the driver window. It looked like they were recording me with a cell phone. A few more cars approached and did the same.

"I have a lot of fans in the area. I let them observe when they can." Mistress said as she faced me and grabbed the other cup. I braced myself as my breathing increased. Mistress turned it over, drew it back away from me by a couple of inches, and let it go. I shouted and collapsed to my knees, I could no longer hold my bladder as piss shot from my pussy. Mistress laughed and looked towards the cars. I kept my head down as I relieved myself. Mistress pulled me up by my leash as soon as I finished. She waved to the visitors and we walked back to her car. The cars on the road continued on their way. The drive was far from uneventful. Mistress would periodically reach over and smack the bra, making me cry out. I was constantly assaulted verbally, which made me incredibly wet.

"Don't you dare piss on my seats, pig. I swear I'll boot you out right here and make you walk home." Mistress sternly warned. The funny thing is, when she said "home" I didn't think of my apartment or my parent's place. I though of Mistress' home. I don't know why, but I wanted to be there forever, or at least until my holes are used up and she kicks me out.

Later during my stay, Mistress would tell me about the girls she has kept before me. All kinds and shapes. One middle-aged woman named Barb, who was now her secretary at her law office. Mistress told me that her tits were too stretched and saggy, and her holes were too loose. Barb hardly responded to her punishments. Another girl was a very tall and skinny black girl. Mistress said her holes were really too tight to punish in the first place. She didn't last long. Mistress dropped her off with a Master, that specialized in whipping and other odd forms of torture. But I digress.

We pulled into a driveway and walked up to the door. Before knocking mistress turned to me and put her hands on my shoulders. I felt comforted.

"This man has paid A LOT of money for just a few hours. So I expect you to behave and obey him. I will also be present, but don't beg me to rescue you. I'm simply there to enjoy myself and watch. Do you understand?" Mistress said bluntly and clearly.

The comforting feeling left as I hung my head. "Yes, Mistress."

Mistress knocked on the door. A man answered almost immediately. I was stunned by this man's size. He was taller than Mistress, and buff instead of chubby. He was darker skinned, and wore a white t-shirt with tight-fitting jeans.

"Good evening Carlos!" Mistress said as she gave the man a hug. They must either be related or really good friends, I thought.

"So this is the little piggy?" Carlos asked with a smile on his face.

"This is her. Fresh just for you.." Mistress said as she handed over the leash.

Carlos invited us in and took us to the basement. It was dark, even with the lights on. There was no carpet or wall panels. It was all just stone. I began to get worried. There weren't many conventional furnishings this place. Laid out throughout the floor were different kinds of benches, chairs, and tables. All are affixed with restrains and straps. On one wall hung several types of nasty striking implements. There were whips, belts, straps, and paddles of many shapes and sizes. There was a large clear cabinet next to that. The cabinet had many small drawers, possibly for clamps and needles. On another wall was a faucet with a hose wound up around it. It immediately made me think of the powerful enema Mistress gave me. The third wall had a small bar with many types of liquor on the wall behind it. Next to that was a wine rack. It was then I noticed a thin, nude, dark figure kneeling in the corner, facing the wall. Carlos noticed me looking.

"So I see you found Natasha. She used to be your Mistress' girl. Holes too tight though. So she mainly just gets whips. I fuck her, but that's about as much as she can take." Carlos said. Natasha was still silent.

"Come, bitch!" Carlos shouted. Natasha jumped up and practically ran to him. I looked her over now that she stood in the light. She was very tall, at about 6'3". She also had extremely long, thin legs. Natasha was quite skinny, with no ass or tits to speak of. She had pretty long, thick nipples that looked like they've seen better days. They were both pierced with large rings. Marks streaked her backside. They looked pretty fresh. Her face was very soft, with full, juicy lips. She was wet under her eyes, like she just finished crying. Her hair was completely buzzed. She looked like a prisoner.

"I just got done with her." Carlos said, talking to both me and Mistress. "Just her usual Friday night. Tied to the rack with 40 strikes with the cane, while wearing weights on her nipples. To finish it off she spent a 30 minutes on the sybian. 5 minutes on full power. So that's plenty of pleasure for the week. Gonna be sticking to weights and whips for a while."

Natasha quickly turned to Carlos. "But... you said I could have 2 more orgasms this week... sir."

Carlos stared at his desperate sub. Without looking away he spoke to Mistress. "Shauna, could you do me a favor and give this bitch a punishment, please?"

Mistress laughed "Oh gladly."

She walked over and grabbed Natasha by the back of the neck. They walked to a rack in the middle of the floor.

Natasha started to beg. "Please! I'm sorry, sir! I was on the rack for hours today!"

"If you don't shut your mouth I'll make you remember what my fist feels like in your holes." Mistress barked. Mistress told me later that she tried to get her fist in her several times, but only managed to get it in her ass once. But her asshole was out of commission for a while after that.

Natasha quickly shut up and let Mistress tie her to the rack. Each limb tied to a different corner so every part of her body was exposed.

Carlos yanked on my leash to get my attention.

"On your knees, pig." He ordered as he started to unzip his pants. I obeyed and got to my knees. I didn't want to upset Mistress.

"How do you like the bra I got you?" Carlos said as he pushed on each one with his hand. I winced slightly each time. To be honest, it was getting easier. For a minute I forgot it was on. He pulled his dick out of the zipper. It was actually just a little bigger than average. Still pretty impressive. He inched closer to me. I think I knew what was about to happen. He grabbed my hair and yanked my head back so hard I cried out.

"Open!" Carlos ordered. I opened my mouth a little bit. I quickly felt his hand across my face. I felt a little dazed. "I said fucking open it!" I opened my mouth as far as it would go.

"That's better." Carlos said with a smile. I was so nervous. His soft dick was just a couple inches away from my mouth.

12