This is the Zombie Apocalypse

Story Info
Somali doctor battles Zombies and Vampires.
3k words
5.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

"I am the one responsible for designing the virus which reanimates the dead, it is my fault, all of it, and foolishly I sold my soul to the Devil for a fistful of dollars," Dr. Amir Osman said soberly, and the six-foot-two, dark-skinned, slender and silver-haired Somali-born American scientist looked into the camera, a haunted look on his handsome face. A look which was quite fitting, considering his exceptionally dire circumstances.

The Complex, as the lab was affectionately referred to, dwelled three hundred meters below the City of Saint Paul, Minnesota. The place was utterly deserted, save for Dr. Osman, and his research subjects. He'd had to put down his dear assistant, Roselyn Donoghue, when the lovely redhead reanimated after being bitten by one of the infected security personnel. Dr. Osman shot Roselyn, and the man who infected her, and thus found himself alone, in a labyrinth of despair...

The Complex had many cameras and satellite surveillance connections which showed him in great detail what was happening in the City of Saint Paul, Minnesota, and the rest of the United States of America. Everywhere Dr. Osman's electronic eyes looked, chaos reigned. Across America, ordinary men and women found themselves in a pitched battle against their friends, family members, neighbors and strangers. As the dead rose and began chowing down on the living, mankind found itself on the path to extinction...

"Oh, Rose, what have I done to you and to the rest of the world?" Dr. Osman asked himself, and he looked at the wallpaper on his iPhone 7 screen. It displayed a picture of the good doctor and his favorite assistant Roselyn in better times. They'd taken this picture while hanging out at the park located near Hamline University, Roselyn's alma mater. They had a picnic, made out, and took lots of pictures. It was a good day...

Dr. Osman thought about Roselyn, the curvaceous redhead with a sharp tongue, whom he found irresistible the moment they met. Always one to mix business with pleasure, Dr. Osman pursued Roselyn, who'd been involved with a young Japanese exchange student named Yamamoto at the time. It took Dr. Osman a good five months, but he finally got Roselyn into bed.

Yamamoto's student visa was cancelled and he got sent back to his hometown of Osaka, Japan, thanks to Dr. Osman pulling some strings thanks to his new friends at Erebus, of course. Roselyn needed a lot of comforting after Yamamoto's departure, and the good doctor was exactly what she needed...and then some. What Dr. Osman wasn't expecting was for their tryst to blossom into a full-fledged relationship, one which changed his life.

Once upon a time, Dr. Osman lived sorely for his work. It caused his wife Hamida Ali to divorce him and take their three sons, Mohamed, Yusuf and Hakim to Duluth. Dr. Osman was drowning in debt following his divorce, and began hitting the bottle quite often. With his life in tatters, Dr. Osman was going nowhere fast, until the fates smiled upon him.

A couple of years ago, Dr. Amir Osman, controversial researcher at the University of Minnesota, and one of metropolitan Saint Paul's leading Somali-Americans, became the recipient of a massive research grant. Erebus Incorporated, a multi-national pharmaceutical corporation with holdings in London, UK, along with Paris, France, and Vienna, Austria, approached the good doctor with the keys to the kingdom, as they say.

"Doctor Osman, your publications on cellular reanimation caused an uproar in the scientific community, and while many of your colleagues warned against your findings, we at Erebus Inc. are fully prepared to fund your research," said Anneke Hauser. Dr. Osman nodded thoughtfully, considering the possibilities, and the tall, blonde-haired, thirty-something executive gave the good doctor a smile a shark would recognize.

"Would your company be interested in ownership of the patents as well?" Dr. Osman asked, and the smiling Anneke nodded, and then informed him that he would be receiving a blank cheque for five hundred thousand dollars, just for signing up. Dr. Osman, a twice-divorced scientist with three adult sons and a shrill ex-wife to provide for, didn't hesitate much more after that.

"You made the right choice, Dr. Osman, this is the start of a profitable partnership, welcome to Erebus Incorporated," Anneke Hauser said, and Dr. Osman eagerly shook her hand. The beautiful European businesswoman's hand felt icy to the touch, but Dr. Osman didn't think much of it at the time. In hindsight, there were a lot of things which the good doctor overlooked, such as his new business associates penchant for only meeting him at night, and the fact that the Erebus Corporation had a reputation for shady dealings...

Dr. Osman only considered his perks, which included a brand new Rav4, more money than he knew what to do with, and having his picture in the New York Times and on the cover of Scientific American. At a time when America seemed to be moving backwards in terms of social progress, Dr. Osman knew that being a successful black man in the world of science made him an icon in the eyes of many.

Dr. Osman admired stalwart African American luminaries like former Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick, media mogul Oprah Winfrey, Hollywood heavyweight Will Smith, and of course, former U.S. President Obama. He wanted to show the world, and the African American community, that smart brothers could shine and get things done. And who better to help him achieve that goal than his eager new friends at the Erebus Corporation?

"The blood samples you've provided are a mystery, and while they look human, analysis shows that they're mutated to a significant level, when I combine them with the cellular structures I've been working on, the results were amazing," Dr. Osman said, as he showed the fruits of his labor to his new partners. On that fateful night, Erebus was represented by Anneke Hauser, along with a tall, handsome black man in a suit whom Dr. Osman did not recognize.

"Interesting, Doctor, when do you think you will be ready for human trials?" asked the tall, well-dressed brother. Dr. Osman looked at the stranger, then at Anneke Hauser. He was honestly surprised to see another black man working for the mega-corporation, and this brother seemed cool and in control. When the newcomer introduced himself as Mister Quinn and gripped Dr. Osman's arm, the doctor was surprised that Mr. Quinn's grip was as icy as Anneke's.

"Mr. Quinn, I cannot say, I must do a lot more testing before we're at that stage," Dr. Osman replied, and Mr. Quinn flashed him a cold, impatient smile. Dr. Osman flinched. Was it his imagination or did Quinn's teeth briefly looked longer and sharper than any normal man's teeth had any right to be? Dr. Osman blinked again, and Mr. Quinn's teeth looked disturbingly normal. Sheesh I've been working underground too long, Dr. Osman silently chastised himself.

"Doc, we are going to have to insist that you speed things up, our superiors admire your work and are thankful for your efforts, let's not disappoint them," Anneke Hauser said with a smile, and Dr. Osman paused. There's something very strange and very wrong going on with these two, and the rest of the Erebus Corporation, Dr. Osman remembered thinking at the time.

"As you wish, ma'am, I will speed things up, but let's not neglect the proper precautions," Dr. Osman said evenly, and Anneke Hauser nodded, then shot Mr. Quinn a look. Dr. Osman looked at well-dressed, attractive and quite mysterious pair. Mr. Quinn reminded him of ex-NFL star, ex-movie star and ex-convict O.J. Simpson, and not in a good way. As for Anneke, Dr. Osman couldn't help but shudder whenever she looked at him too long. These two were weird for sure...

"Of course, Dr. Osman, take all the precautions you need, we have the utmost confidence in you," Mr. Quinn said, and he flashed that disturbing smile which set Dr. Osman on edge. The good doctor nodded, and then continued with his tour of the labs. The viral agents which he'd developed had a wonderful effect on the cellular structures of recently deceased organisms like rats, but he had no idea what they would do to human cells...

"Thank you, sir and madam, please inform your superiors that I look forward to changing the world with them," Dr. Osman said, and for some reason, his words caused both Anneke Hauser and Mr. Quinn to laugh. Once again, Dr. Osman was disturbed by the whiteness and sharpness of their teeth, and repressed a shudder. They stopped laughing abruptly, and left the Complex without so much a goodbye.

"You seem so stressed, Doc, come to mama, I'll take care of you," Roselyn Donoghue texted Dr. Osman, after Anneke Hauser and Mr. Quinn left the Complex. Dr. Osman grinned, and loosened up his tie. Removing his lab coat, the good doctor made his way to his office, where his assistant awaited. Roselyn sat on the desk, clad in a black tank top and black leather miniskirt, a wicked smile on her lovely face.

"Hello beautiful," Dr. Osman said, and Roselyn rose, and threw herself into his arms. The two of them kissed passionately, and then began making love right then and there. Off came their clothes, and just like that, doctor and assistant did their thing au naturel. Dr. Osman caressed Roselyn's big, firm breasts, and she smiled as he playfully smacked her big, creamy white ass. The good doctor had always been an ass man, and Roselyn was definitely blessed in that department...

"Hmm, I've missed you, Amir," Roselyn said, and Dr. Osman knelt before her, kissing a path from her breasts to her groin. Roselyn spread her thick, creamy white thighs invitingly, and Dr. Osman inhaled her aroma, then buried his face between her legs. Roselyn moaned softly and rubbed the back of his head as he pleasured her. My Somali stud's tongue game is second to none, Roselyn thought happily as Dr. Osman feasted on her sweet pussy.

"I missed you too," Dr. Osman paused to say, and he lathered up Roselyn's pussy with his tongue. The young redhead sighed happily as the good doctor pleasured her. Upon arriving in Saint Paul, Minnesota, from her hometown of Galway, Ireland, Roselyn Donoghue became fascinated by the local men. Black men, Indian men, Chinese men, Native American men, the State of Minnesota was crawling with exotic hunks, and Roselyn was determined to sample some of them. She soon developed a preference for the, ahem, Somali brand, thanks to a certain doctor...

"Hmm, show me how much you missed me," Roselyn squealed, a little while later, as Dr. Osman bent her over his desk and rammed his long, dark dick into her. Grinding her big pale ass against his groin, Roselyn went buck wild as Dr. Osman gripped her hips and slammed his dick in her pussy. They'd fucked dozens of times, and Roselyn still couldn't get enough of the forty-something Somali-born physician's passion. The good doctor pounded his dick into her pussy like he was trying to brand her...

"My life would suck without you," Dr. Osman said to Roselyn, in what was to be one of their last conversations before the world went to Hell. The two of them sat in the lounge, quietly enjoying their private time. The other scientists were gone, and only security personnel remained. Dr. Osman barely knew any of these people, and Roselyn was the only he saw outside of work. Erebus is a strange place to work...

"You got me, Doc, stop fussing," Roselyn said, and she playfully grabbed Dr. Osman's butt, causing him to smile. Dr. Osman thought of his two previous marriages, and his sons, and how dissatisfied his private life had been prior to meeting Roselyn. The young Irishwoman was an injection of life into his otherwise dreary existence. Meeting her had been a stroke of luck for the 47-year-old virologist. Thank heaven for small favors, Dr. Osman remembered thinking at the time.

Of course, it was not meant to be. On their next visit, Mr. Quinn and Anneke Hauser took Dr. Osman's experimental viral agent, and proceeded to infect his fellow scientists and the Complex's security personnel with it. The virus killed them, and brought them back as ravenous monsters. Zombies, for lack of a better term. The most shocking thing of all? The revelation of their true nature...

"Thanks for giving us the key to bringing down humanity, pathetic little nerd, we couldn't have done it without you," Anneke said, and the tall, attractive blonde businesswoman grabbed Dr. Osman by the neck and held him in the air. Dr. Osman struggled in Anneke's grasp, and Mr. Quinn stood nearby, a wicked smile on his face. This time, Mr. Quinn let his fangs show, and Anneke did the same.

"What in hell are you?" Dr. Osman managed to croak out, even as Anneke began choking the life out of him. Anneke laughed, baring her fangs, and that's when understanding dawned on Dr. Osman. At last he understood why he never saw his employers during the day, or why they always seemed cold, strange, and furtive. They were inhuman monsters masquerading as people...

"We are Vampires, Dr. Osman, and you have just betrayed the human species by giving us the means of destroying them, the Zombie virus is going to work perfectly," Mr. Quinn said, laughing mirthlessly. The tall, dark-skinned and suit-wearing Vampire was still laughing when a gunshot rang out, and a pool of blood appeared in his chest. Mr. Quinn gasped and then his head exploded...

"Get your hands off my boyfriend," Roselyn Donoghue said, clutching a rifle with her left hand. When Anneke didn't obey fast enough, Roselyn shot her. The blonde female Vampire howled in pain as the bullet struck her chest, and then she came at the younger woman, fangs bared and claws extended. Roselyn squeezed the trigger, and a crimson circle appeared on Anneke's forehead. The blonde female Vampire fell, and lay still...

"Roselyn, you saved me," Dr. Osman said, and the young redhead flashed him a bright smile, and hugged him tenderly. Dr. Osman looked at her, and frowned upon noticing the bandage on Roselyn's arm. The young woman shrugged, and then seemed to wobble on her feet. Dr. Osman caught her in his arms, and led her to a nearby chair, where she sat and rested for a bit. The two lovers exchanged a smile. Their circumstances had never looked so dire...

"I always thought there was something fishy about our bosses, and I grabbed this gun off a security guard, right after he got bit," Roselyn said, and she held her bandaged arm in the air, and understanding dawned on Dr. Osman. A deep saddened welled up in Roselyn's emerald eyes, and the young woman bit her lip, unsure what to say for a change...

"Roselyn, you've been bitten, fuck, this sucks, but don't worry, I'll find a way to save you," Dr. Osman said, as he frantically hugged his lady love. Roselyn Donoghue looked at Dr. Osman and shook her head. She'd seen what happened to the other people inside the Complex when they got bitten. They died, then came back as slow-moving, mindless, flesh-eating monsters. And she had no desire to become that...

"Amir, stop, I don't want to become one of those things, I'd rather die," Roselyn said firmly, and she looked into Dr. Osman's eyes, a grim look on her lovely face. Amir Osman looked at his paramour and vehemently shook his head, tears streaming down his dark, handsome face. Roselyn smiled and gently touched her beloved's face, willing him to take heart and be strong...

"I understand, my love," Dr. Osman said, nodding through his tears, and he and Roselyn shared a final kiss, and then embraced. Dr. Osman and Roselyn held each other for a long time, until she fell asleep, and then her heart stopped beating. When Roselyn's body began to stir, and she opened her eyes, which were now solid black, and filled with inhuman hunger, Dr. Osman closed his eyes hard, and pulled the trigger. Thus ended Roselyn's life, and with it, Dr. Osman's already fragile world...

After burying his beloved Roselyn in the botanical garden, Dr. Osman sought to undo the damage he'd done. He tried to warn the U.S. government that there was a conspiracy of Vampires out there, behind the Zombie apocalypse. Sadly, they didn't listen. And to make things worse, they unleashed nuclear weapons against Zombie-filled cities around the world, something which barely slowed down the living dead, and doomed millions of human beings...

"Roselyn, my dear, I will avenge you, and slaughter every Zombie and Vampire I can get my hands on," Dr. Osman said, as he stood in front of his beloved lady's grave. Clad in body armor, and armed with a high-caliber rifle, the good doctor got ready to venture outside the Complex. If he found any Vampires or Zombies outside, he would bring them back, dead of course, for study.

In time, Dr. Osman knew he could develop a viral weapon that could wipe out both species of Undead, while leaving humanity intact. It would be difficult without Roselyn, or a team of scientists to back him up. Dr. Osman had lots of difficult research to look forward to, and with the world in chaos, obtaining the materials he would need wasn't going to be easy. Nevertheless, a part of him looked forward to the challenge...

"Once more into the breach," Dr. Amir Osman said to himself as he stepped out of the Complex. Outside the fortified and heavily stocked lab, chaos reigned. The Zombies were mowing down humanity, and there seemed to be little anyone could do to stop them. America's soldiers, police officers and even the anti-government militias knew how to fight other people, not the mindless, flesh-eating dead. They were simply overwhelmed by this new threat...

With the Vampires somewhere out there, ready to pick up the pieces once the Zombies wiped out humanity, Dr. Osman knew he had to act fast to save the human race. Armed and ready, he ventured into the burning, ruined remains of Saint Paul, Minnesota. As Dr. Osman began his journey, he sent a silent prayer to a Supreme Being he'd only stopped believing him to grant him aid in his quest to wipe out the Undead and save humanity.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sometimes You Get Lucky Drunk college girl picks the wrong house or was it?in NonConsent/Reluctance
First Hunt of the Season Incubus finds a Magma Hellion in hell to breed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Father's Shelter Emily finds her long-lost father, ends up drunk and naked.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Birthday Celebrations Naive teen gets too drunk and gets shared between friends.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daughter's Amnesia Daughter becomes the replacement wife for her father.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories