This Is What Happens

Story Info
A Man does what he needs to do.
5.4k words
4.2
53.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson is going through a real shitty time in his life. His father had passed away not too long ago and left him in charge of everything. It may not seem like a big deal, but when you have other brothers and sisters fighting over Daddy's money it can be very trying on the soul. To make things worse, his wife Shelly was ready making plans of what she wanted to do with the money.

All these years together and now she wants to turn into a selfish gold digger. Together for more than 15 years, 2 kids and a modest life. Since his father died it's been miserable for him. Jackson's dad was a big part of his life and now that he's gone Jackson seems lost. The only joy are his kids, they aren't money hungry like everybody else. For being kids they understand their dad and Jackson is very grateful.

But like everything and everyone, you have a breaking point. For Jackson it was today. It started as soon as he woke up. There's Shelly yapping in his ear.

"When are we gunna use the money. I don't like this house any more. Are gunna get me that car I wanted." Etc etc etc.

Jackson thinking to himself "God is this bitch ever gunna shut up?"

He went about his morning getting ready for work. He didn't stay for breakfast cuz Shelly doesn't cook it, but when she does it sucks. She knows because her own kids tell her.

"You guys ready for school?" He yells down the hall.

Moments later his two girls come down the hall. Alex was 14 and Alec was 13. Their mother named them. They grabbed their school stuff and some extra bags.

"What's with the extra bags?"

Alex answers "Daddy remember? We're going on our school trip this weekend."

"Thank you so much father. Maybe you should go with us. You could use a break." Replied Alec.

"No, but thanks. I still got alot to take care of."

They pile into his car and head off. He completely forgot about the trip. Being so busy made it slip his mind. Almost to the school his girls catch him off guard.

"Father?"

"Offspring..." He answered.

That's just how Jackson and Alec talked to each other. It was their thing.

"Daddy we want to let you know something." Alex spoke, "If you want want to divorce mom we understand, but we discuss and decided we are living with you. In our house so she needs to leave."

"Okay... That came out of nowhere. I don't know if I'm to that point, but thanks for the support."

They reach the school and the girls gather their bags. Each giving their father a hug. A much needed hug. He watches as they load on to the charter bus with the other class members. Jackson returns to is car, gets in a takes a deep breath.

"Now time to deal with this bitch at work."

When he finally arrived at work Jackson went straight for his desk and got straight to work with hope he wouldn't be bothered. And that only lasted about a hour. Jackson could hear the sound of high heels. Worse, is that the sound was heading his way. When he looked up there she was

Tara, the boss's 26 year old daughter.

Tara is smoking hot. She always wears low cut blouses, tight pants or short skirts. She loves the attention she gets, but she loves fucking with us more. As the boss's daughter everyone is afraid of losing their job. So she could get away with murder if she wanted to. She has never done any of her own work, Tara gets...well actually makes someone do it for her.

"Hey Jackie."

"It's Jackson. We've been over this before."

"Anyway Jackie. Christian is out sick with something. I don't know...something hurts head."

"Tara...she told everyone even your dad she was having a brain tumor removed. You do know she's gunna be out for a while right?"

"Ugh...is it gunna be a long time?"

Oh my god... This bitch. Jackson was thinking in his head. Getting frustrated.

"Okay Tara. Why are you here? I'm very busy with stuff your dad wants. So what do you want?"

"Well since she's sick. I need you to get started on this as well ." Hands Jackson two files.

He looks at it. "This is your work Tara. I have no time to do this. I'm way to busy."

"What do you mean? Tell you what... Do the work and I won't tell my daddy, your boss that you sexually assaulted me."

"What?"

"I can be very believable. So just get it done. Thanks." As she struts away.

"Damn dog. That was fucked up."

I turn to see Tony. He sits on the other side of the wall between our desks. Young college student that just started not to long ago.

"Hey Tony. It's alright man. Check it out." I show him my cell phone "I recorded every second she was talking."

"That's smart. What are you going to do with it?"

Jackson always had ideas, but since he was nice person he never dreamed of doing the stuff he thought of. With everything he's dealing with he just snapped. He didn't go crazy or shoot up the office, but that dark twisted side people suppress was coming out today. He just needs a little help to get the ball rolling.

"Tony. I know your a frat guy, so do you have any ecstasy?"

"That's messed up man. Do I have ecstasy, no dude." With a smile on his face, "but I do have these."

"What are they?" To Jackson these pill look like rupees.

"I call them Forgetful Pills. Me and the guys use them."

Jackson just remembered Tony wasn't the only new hire. In fact the company hired some of his frat buddies. Now the wheels were turning in his head.

"Tony I have an idea. Do you think you and your friends can help. I want to teach that bitch a lesson."

"What do you have in mind?"

Jackson goes into detail about his idea. First he's gunna put the pills into her bottle of juice she always has on her desk. Then wait for it to kick in a little bit. Then Tony's job is to tell Tara I've been in the storage room a long time. No one uses that room. It's big and dirty and at the far end of the office. Then when she's on her way. That's his cue to go get his boys.

"Then we put that bitch in her place."

"Damn Jackson. Remind me not to piss you off."

Fifteen minutes later they see their chance. Tara leaves her desk to go to the restroom. Casually Jackson goes to the desk and know one is paying attention to him. He gets the bottle and puts the pills in it. He sees Tony making hand gestures to shake the bottle. So Jackson shakes it really quick and heads back to his desk. Just as he sat down Tara was coming out of the restroom.

The guys sat there and watched as she sat at her desk and drank from the bottle of juice. To their surprise she downed the entire bottle.

"So how long does it take Tony?"

"Not to sure. We normally put it in alcohol at the frat house."

They bide their time. Thirty minutes pass by and now she's starting to look a little sluggish. Kinda glossy eyes and sleepy.

"Lets do it." Jackson tells Tony. He gets u and heads for the storage room.

Tony takes out his cell phone and sends a text to his frat brothers. It's go time bitches. That's what he texted them. Tony waits a few minutes then heads for Tara.

"Miss Tara. Sorry to bother you, but Jackson has been in the storage room a while now. Is he okay?"

Looking tipsy "He's probably just being a little bitch. He had better have had finished my work." She said as got up and stumbled a little. "I'll check on him. Now go away Toto."

Walking away talking in his head. Man what a bitch. He did his part, now just waiting for the next part of the plan. Tara gets to the storage room and walks in looking for Jackson. Still stumbling as she walks. The drugs are starting to take a toll on her.

Jackson is watching from the shadows waiting for his moment. Then he sees it, Tara stumble forward onto a small work table that was in the room. She lies there with a glassy look in her eyes and talking incoherently. Her eyes are heavy and her breathing is calm and slow. Jackson has the look of revenge in his eyes as his plan is coming together nicely.

"Tara? Are you with us?"

She slowly opens her eyes and is trying to respond, but nothing comes out. She tries to push herself up with no luck, cuz she falls right back to the table. As Jackson begins to stalks his prey. He takes in the view of this gorgeous woman who would be perfect if she wasn't such a bitch. Jackson reaches into his pocket and pulls out his cell phone. You can hear the little clicks it makes in this totally quiet room.

He then places it right next to her face. Tara opens her eyes to try to get her head wrapped around with what's going on. She sees Jackson push something on his phone. Her eyes widen when she hears everything that she told Jackson earlier that morning. Panic camera over face.

"Here's what's gunna happen Tara, we have that recording of you and we have no problem using it. We're fed up with your shit and tired of you fucking with us... so now it's our turn to fuck with you" Jackson told her as walked behind her.

Thinking about what he said, Tara paused in head. "He just said WE. Who's we?" She thought to herself.

Then the door opened and she saw Tony and three other young men walk in and close and locked the door behind them. She realized she knew them and was a total bitch to them. But the drugs taking more affect on her. Tara felt like she was going to sleep. Then she felt her skirt go up her legs. Then Jackson ran his hands up and down her legs a few times.

He places his hands on each butt cheek and gives it a good rough grab. Giving Tara a smack on her ass, Jackson proceeded to her black lace thong. She could feel everything in her drugged state. She was surprised at the fact that she was getting wet between her legs. Jackson hooked the sides of her thong and yanked them to her ankles.

"Alright guys, lets have a little fun. But remember no pics or video. No rough stuff and don't tear her clothes. This bitch ain't gunna remember shit, but we need to cover our asses." Jackson told the guys "And of course... I go first." He said with a grin on his face.

Jackson returned behind Tara. Her skirt still pulled up with her ass and pussy in full view. Tara is half awake, but not all there. Her body still reacts when it feels Jackson's large mushroom head moving up and down her slick cunt. Juices start coating he cock while soft moans are coming from her mouth.

Tony and his frat brothers start undressing and move closer to the table. All of them in shape and fit. Jackson, Tony and another guy were about the same even their ten inch and thick dicks. Tony walked in front of Tara and picked up her head so his cock wad right at her mouth. With some force he was able to slide his cock in. At the same time Jackson stopped teasing her cunt and started pushing in inch by inch. This caused pleasure for her and moan loud which caused her to open her mouth wider. Tony saw this and grabbed the back of her head then slid his cock deeper down her throat.

Tony's other two friends stood on each side of the table. They were to bigger black men. Taller then the three of us and hung like a horse. Jackson notice them starting to stroke themselves and they were getting even bigger.

"Fellas, don't do that yourselves. She isn't using her hands. Put her to work." Jackson tells them. They all have a good laugh.

The chocolate men put their cocks in her hand and to everyone surprise of her being half asleep. She was squeezing and stroking both cocks. The smell of sex was filling the room. She was there play thing. Jackson was enjoying his plan coming together. The sounds of a squishy pussy and a cock stretching out her throat and plus all the men enjoying themselves.

Jackson focused on her ass jiggling and slapping against his body. Tara's pussy was hot, wet and tight. Jackson was coming close to the edge and he knew it. Over ten minutes of this and watching the other guys have their way with her was becoming too much. Jackson grips Tara by the waist and just begins to pound into her. Her loud moans were muffled by Tony's cock as he was throat fucking her.

Tara's pussy begins to tighten around his cock and he knows to pick up the pace. Moments later her pussy claps down on Jackson, she grips the black cocks and moans into Tony's dick. She's shaking for what seems like forever. Jackson ever letting go of her hips gives her a final thrust going balls deep. Stream after stream after stream filled her young white pussy. If she wasn't on the pill she sure would be after Jackson shot his massive loads.

All of a sudden Jackson's cell phone rang. Stepping away from her sweet ass his cock was covered in cum and her juices. Reaching for the phone in his pants pocket. Jackson saw the number on the phone and freaked.

"Quiet. Nobody make a fuckin sound."

Tony asked "Who's on the phone?"

"It's her Dad. Our boss." Everyone was quite.

"Hello sir. What can I do for you? Lunch? Sure that's no problem and we can talk about it then. I'll see you in a few minutes." Jackson hung up the phone.

Turning around to see that Tony had taken his place and they had also flipped Tara over onto her back. Tony had her ankles in each hand and spreading her legs as far as she could go. While the guys were taking off her blouse and the black lace bra she had on.

"Hold on... I want a pic of them tits." The phone still in his hand Jackson took a quick snapshot making sure not to get his new friends in the shot. "Proceed gentleman, but remember to clean up the mess. I gotta see what her old man wants."

He gives each of the guys a quick high five before he walks out the door. In the office everyone was taking off to lunch. He saw the boss heading for the elevator so made a quick dash to catch up with him. Jackson made it just in time to slide into as the doors were closing.

A hour and a half pass by when Jackson returns to the office. It's noisy again with everyone at their desk working away. He walks back to the storage room and opens the door and goes inside. Jackson looks around, but no one is there anymore. He does however notice paper towels all over the place and what looks like a few sticking spots on the floor by the table.

"Damn it still smells like pussy in here," Jackson says to himself as he goes over and cracks open a window. "That should help."

Jackson exits the room and heads back to his own desk. When he gets there he sees Tony with a smile from ear to ear. He sits down and gets conformable.

"Dude, what took so long? You been gone awhile."

"It's cool Tony. It was a long lunch with the boss. He had some thoughts he wanted to run by me. Oh, bye the way he's going to fire Tara today."

"For real, that's funny. Did he say why?"

"Well that she slacking and found out that she was making other people do her work. He offered me her job, but I told him I would think it over." Jackson told Tony as he started looking around office. "So where is Tara? How did it go?"

"Man you missed it. Me and my boys got crazy with that ass. I would tell you, but I don't know how to put it into words." Tony reached in his pocket and pulled out a flash drive. "It's just better if you see for yourself." Then hands it to him.

"I told you guys no videos."

"It's cool. We only made one and your holding it. The guys wanted to show their thanks for the fun. And we know you missed out cuz you were with the boss."

Jackson put the flash drive in his pocket "What about Tara?"

"Oh, after we were done with her we cleaned up as best we could. Luckily nobody was back from lunch, so we carried her into the women's restroom. We fixed her up in a stall. Her clothes were fine and placed Tara on the toilet with her panties around her ankles." Tony was looking at his watch on his wrist "I think she still might be in there."

"Good job. I guess you guys thought of everything."

"Yeah, it's not our first time."

Jackson stood up from his desk and grab some of his work and placed it in his work bag that he takes home. "Well the boss said I could take the rest of the day off to think about the promotion. So to the bar I go. See you tomorrow Tony?"

"Yes sir. Thanks again it was fun. I'll tell you what happens when she gets fired tomorrow."

"Thanks man." Jackson told him as he was walking away.

As he waited for the elevator there were two young co-workers taking to each other nearby.

"Should someone check on Tara. I think she fell asleep on the toilet."

"No fuck that bitch. Let her get in trouble. I've been wishing that they fire her ass." The other woman told the other.

Jackson got into the elevator and left with a smile on his face. Not even an hour later he arrived at the Locker Room. It was his father's favorite sports bar. Jackson hasn't been here in a while. But as soon as he walked in.

"Holy Shit! Is that you Jacky-boy?" An old fella said from behind the bar.

"Yeah it's me you old bastard. How you been Mike?"

The old man came around the bar and gave Jackson a big o' bear hug. Mike was really happy to see a friendly face. And it's been years since he has seen Jackson.

"Jesus Jacky-boy, I'm truely sorry about your old man. We all miss him here. Even though that fucker never closed out his tab."

"Tell you what Mike. I could use a drink plus I'll close out his tab." Jackson said as he sat on his father's favorite bar stool.

Mike poured Jackson drink after drink. They talked for a while remembering all the good times with his father. It was nice. Jackson hasn't been in a good mood like this for a while. Has downed another glass of Jim Beam a woman walked through the door. Jackson notice the look on Mike's face and turned to see who he was looking at.

"God damn it." Jackson said to himself.

It was Josie, his brother's wife. They all know that she messes around when Jackson's brother is away for work. But of course his brother never believes him or his sisters when they say something about her. By the looks of it, she was three sheets into the wind. Stumbling around in her red fuck me heels. Josie was very attractive, nice big boobs, a tone body and an onion booty.

Jackson couldn't stand this woman, but loved his brother. The wheels started turning in his head. Thinking of how to get this bitch out of their family life. As he was thinking Josie manages to get to the bar. Of course all the men are checking her out in her tight black dress. It was one that only came over one shoulder and with her tits, they looked like they were gonna pop out of the dress.

"Hey Mike... Can I get a drink?

"I don't think so Josie. Looks like you have already had enough."

She looks at me. "How about you handsome? Buy a lady drink?" Josie took a second look at me "You look familiar."

She was really fucked up if she didn't realize it was Jackson. She stood up off the bar stool a little angry.

"Fine. I'll find someone else to buy me a drink. Where are the restrooms?"

Mike shaking his head "Same place they've always been."

Again stumbling in her heels Josie head to the back of the bar where the restrooms have always been. Walking, well trying to walk the men at each of the tables where checking her out. Josie looking so sexy would make any man hard.

"Sorry about that Jacky-boy. Maybe it's time I 86 her from the bar? She has been 86's from two or three bars I heard."

"It's alright Mike. She needs to be taught a lesson that's all." Taking a swig of another drink he was poured then stood up also.

"You alright Jacky-boy?"

"Yeah I'm good. Just gotta take a piss."

Walking to the restroom he could hear all the other men at the tables talking about Josie. All of them wanted a piece of that ass. The wheels still somewhat turning in his head thinking of what to do. But first... He had to pee. Standing in the stall trying his best to aim after all those drinks was proving kinda hard to do. When Jackson was finishing up he heard a loud thump against the wall. He knew it was coming from the ladies restroom. With some better judgment he zipped up and went to check what that sound was.

12