This Is What He Told Me

Story Info
Guy tells female friend about threesome he had.
701 words
3.49
30.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redlilly
Redlilly
23 Followers

Well he just couldn't wait to tell me this one! I sat there with hot coffee and he stared at me with eyes wide and a grin a mile wide on his face!!

"I can't say, oh my God, I can't!!"

"Go on, please, I can't wait to hear this one"

"Well I was just in the pub with Steve and a couple of the lads, normal Friday night thing and Joe starts chatting up this group of girls from out of town. Two of them seemed separated from the main group so I started talking to them and we got on really well. Kelly and Lorna were there names I think"

"You think!!"

"I had had a few! Anyhow no interruptions please!"

"K!"

"Were was I, Yeah I was talking to them and the others all decided to go clubbing which these two and I didn't want to do. They mentioned something about back to theirs for coffee, so I did! Nice flat, comfy sofa and small talk over coffee."

"What did they look like?"

"Kelly was small-ish, long brown hair, very cute, Lorna was slightly taller with a blond bob. They were both good looking and a good laugh! Lorna went into another room, which left Kelly and me. I was really not sure what to do and offered to leave, if they wanted to get to sleep, but she just came over to me and started kissing me! No complaints from me. I just thought Lorna had gone to bed. Kelly was quite an animal and obviously up for it! Still no complaints from me"

"Whilst happily getting off with Kelly I felt a second pair of hands on my thighs, moving up my legs! I didn't stop kissing Kelly and before I had a chance to object my jeans were coming off!! I couldn't believe it, two girls at once – RESULT!"

"Yeah, yeah get on with it! What did you say?"

"Nothing just let it happen really. Kelly was happily undressing and revealed a lovely pair of breasts which I went straight to sucking and kissing, while Lorna was happily sucking and kissing my cock. It wasn't long before Kelly was naked and so she moved onto my cock and started to move herself up and down."

"The two girls started kissing and rubbing each other's breasts in front of me. They both moved off the sofa and onto the floor. Kelly was on her back, Lorna started to lick her out and waved her arse in the air at me! That was an invitation I wasn't going to pass up. So there was me fucking Lorna from behind while she was eating Kelly!!!"

"I knew I wouldn't be able to hold myself. I am not sure who came first but there was lots of groaning, screaming and sweat!!"

"We all lay there but the girls were not going to let me off that quickly. They swapped over so Kelly was eating out Lorna. I kissed Lorna and could taste Kelly on her lips. I mentioned something about wanting to taste first hand. She moved out of Kelly's way and they lay me down on the floor. Kelly started to suck my cock again and Lorna was kissing me. Kelly moved round and sat on my cock and Lorna moved round and sat on my face. I was in heaven, satisfying two girls at the same time, my ultimate fantasy. Lorna tasted so good and Kelly was fucking me. The two girls were also locked in one passionate kiss too. What a triangle of pornographic proportions."

"We all came to a thunderous orgasm together and I felt like I had just pumped all I had into her. I was wet with sweat and with the juices of Kelly and Lorna. This time I was completely spent and we all collapsed into a heap on the floor."

"What happened then??"

"Just small talk again and left."

"Just like that?"

"Yes, I think they had near enough planned the whole evening and knew what they wanted and went out and got it! I don't think I was the first and I am sure I'll not be the last!"

Redlilly
Redlilly
23 Followers