This Is What Love Is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thrust forward until I hilt her, balls slapping loudly against her scaly rump while I steady myself with my left hand on her right inner thigh and my right hand on her egg laden stomach, shifting them around uneasily, causing her already glorious climax to drag on endlessly. I shake from the quick thrust, member throbbing painfully as it squirts out a steady stream of pre-cum.

Wanting to give my love a good time before my week of freedom is up, I adjust my weight to the soles of my feet, still firmly planted within my mates rapidly pulsating walls before lowering my right arm and sticking out my thumb, only to press it vigorously against her twitching clitoris. Calin humps at the sudden intense stimulation, hind leg muscles contracting while arching her back and prolonging her orgasm even further. The movement jars my frame, but I hold on firmly and stay within her rippling vent while it leaks copious amounts of vaginal fluids, soaking my inner thighs and thumb.

Switching it up, I pull back, releasing the violent pressure on her trembling clit which makes her buck and writhe in ecstasy before I thrust forward into her vent once more and still my motions until Calin stops shaking. The pleasure robs Calin of all her cognitive function abilities, her mind continuously addled by the barrage of constant pleasure. Minutes pass as her bucking slows down and her tail stops thrashing. Her wings settle back against the ground, scales accumulating an unnatural high amount of perspiration. The clinking of her eggs within her stomach make the moment even more enjoyable, her scales shifting and moving to each bulge within.

Steadying my frame, I look at my mate's serene face as she comes down from her orgasmic high. Her chest heaves up and down, eggs rattling against one another as they shift within her egg chamber. "That....was........wonderful..." Are her only words uttered with gasping breathes into the peaceful forest while my shaft is still hilt deep in her vent. My breathing only increases slightly while I gaze upon my lover's serene form.

I smile, repositioning my legs so that I can start thrusting into her with a good, even pace. Calin hisses once I move again, her walls and clitoris oversensitive from her recent massive climax. Getting into the movement, I start to speed up, ramming my hips against her thighs, balls slapping with a loud wet repetition as they come into contact with her slick scales. Her oversensitive clit is rubbed every time I thrust forward, jostled by my lower stomach which sends the pressure in her loins skyrocketing so soon after her first orgasm.

Her teeth are clenched tight while I continually thrust into her weakly contracting sex, her frills held tightly against her neck and all the way down her back. Her breathing comes out in short, heavy gasps through her nose as time drags on. Knowing I want to make love to my mate Calin all day until I can't no more, I reach deep within myself, burying my sub-consciousness into my increased pool of energy and begin to transform my cock once more.

The results are immediate, Calin clenches her internal muscles uncontrollably as another climax rocks her body almost instantly. She roars out as her arms go to the ground on her side, gripping the earth tightly at the strength of the orgasm while her tail slams the ground with a thunderous boom. Her claws tear up the grass, ripping out the roots and spreading the dug up dirt. I grunt at her rhythmically pulsating muscles as her tail thrashes around, ruining the grassy clearing and banging into the tree stump. The strength is almost too much as her walls constrict around my member, milking it on overload for its supply. Her abominable muscles contract and ripple, pushing against our clutch of eggs held within her swollen stomach, shifting them around to add to the pleasure.

I unfortunately give out before I can continue to change my shaft. My loins seize up with an undeniable pressure before my cock goes painfully rigid. After a second or two, I join Calin in her cry of bliss as I slam my hips forward and arch my back, thrusting my member as deep as I can before the first spurt of sperm shoots out of my shaft forcefully. I throw out my right hand, quickly reasserting my firm grip on her well muscled thighs while her wing muscles spasm, flicking back and forth, creating a light buffet of air against me.

As Calin's climax winds down, her breathing still labored and heavy, I take my chance and start to transform my cock. Once the last of my seed is deposited in her overburdened egg chamber, I press my loins tightly against her hips, reaching my arms outward to wrap around her gravid waist while shaking with ecstasy. Calin raises her neck once her climax ends and she recovers a bit, watching me as I change my shaft into a draconically enhanced cock again. Her wings relax and her frills extend partially while gazing at my well chiseled form, legs and filled with firm muscles.

Her calm features don't last for long as my changing cock hits her g-spot, her face scrunching up into a sea of pleasure once again while her frills press against her neck. Her walls gently message my morphing cock, rippling, pulsing and rolling sensually as my flesh turns bright crimson red as the tip of my shaft tapers to a tip with a secondary knot and the ability to grow and lock deep within a dragoness's cervix to ensure the breeding of my young. My normally 6.4 inch cock lengthens as the girth also increases substantially. Hard, draconic ridges start to form as the base of my cock widens, forming into a 5 inch draconic knot un-inflated. With a wide girth of 3 ½ inches that narrows to the top of my foot long shaft, it begins to stretch my mate's walls as it continues to grow.

Both of our pleasure reaches a new peak as my draconic ridges quickly and rigorously stimulate my mates vent, grabbing, dragging, and stretching her sensitive walls as more vaginal fluids surge forth, blocked by my gradually engorging knot. Her abominable muscles work overtime, squeezing and shifting the eggs within her while her folds and slick walls spread wider around the base of my rapidly expanding knot. Her powerful tail slaps the ground with bone reverberating shocks, adding to the already intense pleasure felt by both of us.

Still clinging to my mate's gravid waist, I slowly, carefully release my hold to go back to my original position of holding onto her scaly thighs. My mates purring increases as her mind is flooded with absolute pleasure of being filled to the brim by her lover and mate. She opens her eyes, looking into mine before I lean forward on top of her constantly shifting stomach, reaching forward to grab her jaw line again to engage in a deep, passionate kiss.

While my knot quickly engorges, limiting me to how much I can move and as we share a long compassionate, lustful kiss, the surrounding forest becomes quiet as night steadily descends upon us. Finally getting a break, Calin brings in her wings, folding them before wrapping them snuggly around my back, encompassing me in a shaded world of orange, pink and maroon. Calin stills her tail against the worn out ground as her scales become dirty.

Breaking the long and romantic kiss, we both look into each other's eyes, looking into each other's souls. The bond we share is not normal. It is not one of master and pet nor master and slave. It is the mutual cooperation between two completely different races, let alone species in the act of love making. A dragon and a human, together a mates, and what a wonderful pair they make.

Snapping out of my daze, I lean back, putting my weight onto the soles of my feet and the strength of my thrusts. With deliberate slowness, I pull back, draconic ridges rubbing against all the tiny little places within her vent that make her squirm and shake, writhe and buck as my cock leaves her moist, tight and heavenly pleasing vent. My knot pops out, making us both grunt at the spike in pleasure while I continue to pull back until only the tip of my shaft is within her swollen folds. With lustful passion, I thrust back into her sex with every ounce of strength I have, making Calin roar out not in climax, but in love. The feeling of being filled, of being mated with a human, a human that summoned 'her', is all the more special.

As darkness surrounds us, I quickly speed up my thrusts, Calin having gone through another half a dozen climaxes in the span of an hour or two. My increased proficiency with my energy/magic has enabled me to prolong my climax and extend my stamina vastly. While I still don't have a firm control over it, I can do many things that most other Protectors can't this soon after becoming a Protector. My breathing increases as my endurance is tested, chest expanding rapidly to provide enough oxygen for me to continue.

All the grunts, groans, hisses and clacking of internal eggs yet to be released urge me on faster. Calin by now is exhausted, chest rising and falling as quickly as she can provide air into her draconic lungs. My knot has by now fully inflated; every so often I would thrust forward with extra vigor, most likely to trigger my mate's intense climax by the sudden spreading of her folds and the rough caress of my firm ridges. The pool of mating fluids between us is sure to quench a person of their thirsts for a good week before being used up.

Finally deciding to knot with Calin, always careful of the eggs she holds within her, I speed up, balls slapping furiously against her near frictionless scales smothered with our combined juices. As the moon ascends above us, I thrust against Calin one final time, deliberately using magic to expand my knot and trigger one last cataclysmic orgasm from her.

With my hands on her thighs and a thin sheet of perspiration settling on every scale across her stomach and legs, my knot pops in. Her folds expand painfully wide, threatening to tear as her sex squeezes back against my knot, excruciating pleasure ripping through my mind as my loins fill with desperate need. The pressure exerted on my painfully hard cock, let alone knot drives my brain into a frenzy. My loins finally clench up, balls rising indiscriminately higher than normal before I wrap my arms back around Calin's egg laden stomach and squeeze tight.

Calin, loins already sore from countless orgasms, bucks her hips hard when I ram my cock with overinflated knot into her already tight vent, meeting my thrusts to increase the depth and angle of my penetration. The tip penetrates her cervix at the same time my knot pops into her sex, triggering her climax. She spreads her wings, stills her tail, and vainly grabs at the earth again as a titanic climax barrels over her frame. Calin lifts her neck backwards, roaring to the sky while flames shoot out of her maw instinctively.

My sperm rushes past Calin's cervix, splashing onto the nine eggs that lay securely within, drenching them with pints of semen, waiting for their time. Calin's blast of fire singes some nearby trees, but is in no way strong enough to ignite any forest fires. Her vent spasms violently, contracting, pulsing and rippling as her muscles rhythmically work out of tangent. Her wings flap uncontrollably, cooling me off as the heat of the night sets in. My knot is firmly locked within Calin's vent, not likely to deflate anytime soon. While my ridges continuously rub up against her sore and oversensitive walls and Calin's roar ends, the full moon shines down directly into the small clearing where we lay.

After four minutes my climax ends while Calin is still writhing weakly under all the pleasure. Only when my knot has resumed its normal inflation after eight more minutes does Calin massive climax end. Her frantic movements still, her wings drooping heavily onto the ground while her tail sags from side to side lethargically. Her normally distended stomach has swollen noticeably with the gallons of semen I drive into her egg chamber. As I rest lightly on her egg packed stomach, Calin finally regains her senses, releasing her death hold on the earth, raising her neck to observe my worn out figure.

Her frills extend lazily, maw turning into a pleasant smile as she brings her hind legs against her body and reaches forward with her neck. Barely conscious, I feel Calin move her body, putting pressure onto my knot which his by now starting to very slowly deflate. I flick my eyes open, gradually realizing that afternoon has turned into night. Gathering all my strength, I push up; consequently shifting the nine eggs within Calin's swollen egg chamber.

She grunts and I spread out my arms to grapple the soft grass, pressing my upper chest lightly onto her distended stomach. Calin leans forward again and I maneuver my arms so that I put the least amount of pressure on her stomach. With gaining momentum, she shifts her stance while carrying me to her right, retracting her wings to lie on her side.

With a small thump, my legs scrap against her inner thighs. Luckily, the endorphins rushing through my body dull the pain as Calin curls further into a ball. Her swollen stomach beside me, I raise my head to feel Calin wrap her left wing around as well as her arms. The texture of her smooth scales and faint pulse of the muscle contained within lulls me into a soothing sleep. Calin opens her mouth and I do the same, sharing one last kiss before sleep takes us.

We slowly part, saliva dripping between my mouth and her maw before she brings her hind legs in closer, scales rubbing over my bare flesh before whispering something within my ear. "Sleep well Colby. You have given me the best day of my life. I will gladly bear your eggs whenever you want; for I am yours to do what with whatever you want. Your desires are my fantasies." Calin says in a soft tone, frills half raised across her back and neck while her tail swishes lazily on the ground.

Smiling at her love and affection, I whisper something back. "I know Calin. I want to be with you forever. I never thought this would come true. My dream of being with a dragon was only just a dream, something to pass the day. But now that you're real, I never want to part with you." I respond, before dropping my voice lower so even Calin has to pause to gather what I said. "Calin...How...How far along are you in your time?" I ask, breathing hard from mating Calin for a good part of the afternoon.

A dragons excellent hearing proves to hold, Calin only deep in thought of what to tell her mate. "Right now, I am one month and one week gravid, but either you or I can speed it up. A dragon's usual gestation period is around three months, the dragoness usually gorging herself with meat and nutrients to provide the growing eggs with. I do not need food however, as I am made up of magic, summoned by you. If you want me to eat, I will, but I do not have to." Calin answers, nuzzling me in the back of the neck while I hold firmly onto her bloated waist.

Draconic shaft still deep inside Calin's sex, I bid her goodnight and drift off to sleep, cuddling against her scaly form as I rest my head on her right arm. "Good night, my mate." Calin says in a draconic whisper, lowering her frills and adjusting her position. Curling her tail closer to me, briefly raising her left wing before covering me under darkened colors while night descends; Calin rests her head near my back under her wing.

Surrounded by a gravid female dragoness that is my mate, I assure you it is the most wonderful sensation you could imagine. The heat generated by her body warms me more than enough so that I don't get cold. Our lustful reunion and compassionate lovemaking has us both worn out, although I think Calin is more exhausted than me but does not show it. The tirade of climaxes I put her through would certainly reduce any human female into a shivering mess, but for a dragoness, their amazing stamina lets them go for hours on end to ensure the successful impregnation of the next generation.

Just knowing that I will be able to impregnate Calin so that she carries live hatchlings is a blessing for me. I can't wait until she lays our eggs, even though they may be unfertile. The choice to speed up her gestation is too good to pass up. Three months sounds like a long time, being laden down with numerous amounts of eggs. I am sure the only relief would be to lie on your back, yet, I can contrive that laying them will only bring more pleasure, not pain.

The moon still shines above us, illuminating us in a silver glow of union. Dragon wrapped around human, not in death, but in peaceful sleep. The evergreen forest is still with naught but the quiet rumbling of a dozing dragon and the soft breathing of her human mate. The two seem inseparable already, one willing to give their lives for the other should they become separated.

For one boys dream, becoming the Protector of Earth sure has its benefits. Now, if only evil could take a holiday, then they could live in peace in harmony forever, intertwined in each other's loving and compassionate embrace. Together...As one.

12