This Isn't a Romance Novel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully the ladies room was empty, so the call she was about to make didn't have any unfortunate background noise. She dialed LaToya. "Hey, Toya. Do you think I would be a horrible slut if I propositioned Matt right after bailing on my wedding?"

"Nia, if it were any other man, I'd tell you to sit on his face and give him a pussy juice mustache, but you can't be fucking your boss. The power dynamics are out of whack and if it is bad, you'll have to go into work and see the guy who couldn't make you cum. That is hella awkward," LaToya answered. "How did this even come up? Where are you?"

"This sports bar called Deflated Balls. I ran into Matt and gave him the whole sorry story. I think he might be attracted to me, but I'm not sure. I've never been with a white guy before. Shit, my sexual experience isn't exactly vast. Only three guys. Do white guys have a secret girl eating burger fetish? Can you ask Dillon?" Nia asked.

"Nia, men are men, no matter the race. Men crave compliments. Why do you think I compliment my man so much? They are deserved and true, but he loves it. They feel so special and appreciated. If you want to feel Matt out, give him a compliment and see how he reacts. If it is just a polite 'thank you', then he might not be into you. If he starts beaming and acting like you just proclaimed him king, you have an in. If you don't want to do all that, just be direct, sit in his lap, call him Daddy and ask him if he wants some pussy. Though I still don't think this is a good idea," LaToya said.

"You met Dillon through work," Nia shot back.

"He wasn't my boss! He was an associate then and I was just a freelance private investigator. He didn't have the power to fire me. Matt does with you. Dillon is out of the shower and something huge has come up, so I have to get off the phone and pay said huge thing many compliments. Call me tonight and I'll help you get your stuff out of that asshole's place. Bye," LaToya said hanging up.

****** LaToya gripped the comforter as she was on all fours with Dillon power thrusting into her. He played slapped her ass as he gazed down at his cock dripping in her juices moving in and out of her. Usually he preferred to save doggy style for anal, but you can't make a baby through the butt and LaToya wanted this position because of the way his balls smacked her clit. Said heavy balls were currently doing just that.

"Yeah, you like that don't you? Take that dick," Dillon ordered in his husky baritone. He seated himself fully inside her clutching cunt and ground himself. "I can't wait until you are fat with my child. Knowing it was because of me. You'll be so beautiful." He reached around to cup her heavy double D tits and resumed thrusting his nine inches. The sound of his hips smacking her full ass filling the room.

"Yes, Daddy! I love it," LaToya moaned. Calling him Daddy was a huge turn on for both of them since the beginning of the relationship when they had sex for the first time in a senior partner's office afterhours and she called him Daddy while her legs on his shoulders and he was plowing her. Calling him Daddy now was extra hot considering he was trying to knock her up. If the wedding hadn't been canceled, they would have done this in a supply closet at the hotel.

The combination of his dick hitting the right place, his balls smacking her clit and the dirty talk was enough to send her over the edge. She screamed out her orgasm and Dillon didn't slow down one bit. He grinned and sped up his ramming of her dripping wet pussy.

"Greedy girl wants Daddy's cum? Fuccccckkk! She's going to get it," Dillon yelled and his ass flexed as he flooded her with his hot cum. LaToya's legs were still twitching in orgasm as he leaned over and kissed the nape of her neck. "I love you so much, babe."

"I love you too," LaToya said dreamily. She hadn't come down from the high of her orgasm yet. She moaned when Dillon pulled out of her. She felt empty, but she knew it would be back in her soon.

"You need to get in position. Legs in the air, babe, so my cum can hit an egg. I'll go get your water and Flamin' Hot Cheetos," Dillon said turning her face to drop a quick kiss on lips and exited.

****** As Nia returned to her seat, she noted that more than three fries were missing, but since she was about to ask Matt to dick her down, she figured that was worth more than three fries.

"Matt, I know this going to come out of nowhere, but would you like to fuck me?" Nia boldly asked. She had considered just feeling him out, but after the day she had, she was not in the mood to pussyfoot around.

Matt's jaw dropped. "Nia, you just were about to marry another man. And more importantly, I'm your boss! I'm not saying you'd cry sexual harassment given that you just propositioned me, but I'm a lawyer and I don't go around looking to open myself up to potential litigation."

Nia shook her head. "That's your hang-up? I quit. I've never wanted to be an assistant at a law firm anyway. I want to write romance novels. Ever since I was a little girl, I used to sneak and read the Beverly Jenkins novels my Mom had hidden in her room. There was always a happy ending and I just fell in love with love stories then. I want to tell my own now. And I want to stop caring what other people think of me and find out what your face looks like when you nut."

Matt was conflicted. His dick was practically screaming at him to take her right there. His mind was telling him she was vulnerable and if she ended up regretting it, he'd hate himself. In a victory that could be considered either heroic or tragic, the mind won. "I'm sorry, Nia. I'd feel like I was taking advantage of you. And I'm not accepting your resignation right now. You shouldn't be making major life decisions. You could just work on your romance novel on the side. Publishing is a hard business and there's no guarantee you'll make money or even get your novel published."

"So you just assume I don't know my own mind enough to know that I really want to fuck you? And that I'm just going to fail at my dream. That is some patronizing bullshit," Nia fumed getting up from the table. "My offer is revoked. No pussy for you! Ever! And I still quit! You can pay for my meal as a 'Moron who declines pussy' tax. And leave a tip. I'll see you at the office Monday to pack up my things where I will steal at least one pen and maybe a stapler! Goodbye!"

Matt sat stunned as his formerly demure now ex-assistant strutted out of the restaurant. His dick had remained hard throughout her rant. "Shut up," he said looking at his bulge.

******* Nia sat parked down the block from Earl's townhouse. After storming out of Deflated Balls, she had drove around aimlessly until she had ended up on in her neighborhood just sitting in her car and thinking for an hour. She wanted to call up Matt and apologize for her behavior, but she was embarrassed and also still feeling hurt over his rejection. She'd apologize on Monday, but still pack up her things. She couldn't work there anymore and she really did want to get started on her novelist career.

LaToya pulled up next to Nia's car in her truck. "Get in. As soon as we get this over with, the sooner we never have to see that motherfucker again. I swear if he says one slick thing to you, I'll pop him in the mouth and claim he slipped."

Nia got in and they drove down the block and pulled up in front of the subdivision. Nia noted Earl's car wasn't parked in front of the townhouse, so they parked in his spot.

Nia and LaToya went up the stairs and Nia opened the front door with her key. The living room lights weren't on, but "Goodbye Earl" was playing. Nia quirked an eyebrow at that. Earl hated country music and that song. The one time they went to karaoke he looked so annoyed as a group of drunk white girls sang that song.

Nia turned it off and turned the lights on and exchanged perplexed glances with LaToya. "He probably left that playing to fuck with me. Asshole. I still have the boxes from when I moved in a month ago, so can you go get my standing mixer from the kitchen? I'll go pack my clothes."

LaToya nodded and made her way to the kitchen. The townhouse wasn't open concept, so there was a wall between the living room and the kitchen. Only the dining room was visible from the living room.

Nia had just barely started to go up the stairs when she heard LaToya let out a blood curdling scream. Nia raced to the kitchen to find LaToya staring in horror at a bloody Earl laying facedown naked and with a knife sticking out of his ass. "Booty slayer" was written in blood on the backsplash above the oven.

"Nia, I'm going to call the cops and then I'm calling a really good defense attorney. You're going to need one."

To be continued...

12