This Lie of Love We Made Ch. 04

Story Info
Karen discusses her feelings with Sarah.
2.5k words
4.54
4.7k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peabo85
peabo85
193 Followers

Note: All characters are over 18

-

I had made up my mind that I had to talk to Sarah the next day, but what I didn't know at the time was when she'd be free. Since I figured her and her little 'posse' of friends didn't have study hall when I did, or at the very least they didn't all have those two periods free, I would just have to wait for the opportunity... or for her to kidnap me again... which didn't help me convince myself it was Stockholm, but hey, I was trying to talk to her and that was an easy way...

Quickly shaking any such thoughts out of my head, I sat on my bed and waited for Katherine to return with the food. I hoped she would bring pizza, since there was a great place just off campus that had amazing pizza that we both often got.

She returned and we ate our food. I was hoping she'd avoid asking any questions that would get me flustered or aroused upon asking them.

Fortunately for me, the evening went quickly and she stayed back on asking the questions. After we ate, we decided to just stay in and relax. I for one liked this idea since it gave me a chance to catch up on this amazing novel series I'd picked up that I can't put the name of due to licensing... so, I'll leave it that it was and still is my favorite book series.

Once we'd gone on long enough and looked at the clock, we realized it was almost midnight. We decided to call it an early night and head to bed so we could get to our early morning classes on time.

"Night, Karen." Katherine kissed me on the lips, which I always told her to stop, but she just kept doing it anyway. I eventually gave up on complaining and just began to accept it. I mean, it's not the worst thing in the world and she was chaste with it, like it was nothing.

I don't remember when the lip kissing started, but she always looks away and dodges the question, similarly to how she dodges the question on why she hasn't complained about everyone messing her name up and referring to her as Chelsea. I just gave up asking because I never could get an answer, though, I could always detect some sort of pain in her eyes and gaze when I asked such things. So, I decided not to make her have that pain anymore. I love my sister and want her to be happy, just like she wants me to be happy.

Other than that, Katherine had always been one to challenge societal norms and not give "a flying damn" as she says. Her kissing my lips was her sign that she was the one that cared about me most, not some "cheesy mushy junk you read in some trash erotica on the internet" as she said about it. I actually came to treasure that... plus, it's just a kiss. Who cares where it is on my face, as long as it's from someone who loves you.

But, as she gave me my goodnight kiss, I got the curious notion as to what Sarah's lips would feel and taste like on mine. She had kissed me several times earlier in the day, but, those were different... I hadn't had the feelings I was feeling. I knew that based on what you were feeling, a kiss would taste different for you.

The thoughts followed me as I went to sleep, which was an interesting sleep. For two days, I considered what I'd been thinking.

Each night, I dreamed about Sarah kissing me on my lips as some sort of ribbons or ropes began to entwine us and pull us closer. We were holding each other and it seemed to go on for eternity. But ,it was a good kind of eternity, not like the eternity of a class I'd had some odd dreams, a couple of which involved me having to clean my sheets for various reasons, but this one was the strangest in that it felt... so right, like I wanted it right then and there.

I woke up the third morning to find that Katherine was gone with a note on the bed saying she'd gone to the class she had, which was a full hour before mine, though mine was still early.

I decided to go grab a snack and head to my class. I got up and stretched, wearing the pajamas I'd gotten that were covered with symbols from a web show I liked about four girls that fought monsters. I decided to wear the pajamas to class, since the class I had didn't have a real dress code. See, in this college, dress code was typically by the class, and early morning classes had no dress code, so my pajamas were okay.

I walked out the door, heading to the cafeteria and getting my breakfast, a bacon/egg/cheese sandwich. I sat down at one of the many benches. I began eating my food without any notice of the environment around me. I tended to space when I ate unless I was in my dorm; sort of an introverted method I'd developed. It wasn't the best way to talk to people, but it helped me through breakfast.

I did notice, however, the note that dropped in front of me. I hadn't zoned back in fast enough to see who dropped it, but I looked at it and figured out at least who dropped it... or her group.

"Meet me at the bleachers in the gym after your first class, cutie." I read silently. "If you can't make it, you got my phone number, so gimme a ring to change plans."

I blushed slightly, silently thankful that Katherine wasn't there to read this. I folded the note up and put it in my pocket.

It dawned on me that Sarah's group knew a lot about my schedule. Some of it was due to them sharing a couple of classes, but a lot of it was odd that they knew. I guess they'd noticed me or something.

After sitting through my boring class that I couldn't get through without food in me, I headed to the gym, which was always empty at this time. I walked over to the bleachers, which had a leather curtain drawn down over the underside of the bleachers so it seemed more off-limits.

I looked around for the person who sent the note, but I didn't see her, so I walked over to the leather curtain, peeking behind it.

Almost immediately, I was pulled behind the curtain into Sarah's arms.

"I see you got my note." She said, a mix between a smile and a smirk crossing her lips. "I like those pajamas, cutie. I have a similar pair."

"I... I did." I blushed at that smile, though, oddly, I was confident. "I... I wanted to talk to you as well."

"Oh?" Sarah asked. "What about? I'll go after you."

"Well..." I started to say, turning a nice shade of Crimson that matched the red symbols on my pajamas, which stood for my favorite character of the show. "I... I feel strange..."

"you need the nurse?" Sarah asked, her voice and expression showing concern.

"No... not like that.' I said. "I... I feel strange... about you. Like... I want you to kiss me..."

"To kiss you?" Sarah raised an eyebrow, her expression turning to a smirk. "Why, Karen, have I given you Stockholm Syndrome?"

"N-No." I shook my head, blushing heavily as I somehow didn't feel nervous around Sarah, even considering the subject I was discussing... I was confident enough to speak normally almost with her. It was surprising how much that kidnapping surprisingly boosted my confidence. "I... I think I like you... I think I'm attracted to you."

"Wait, really?" Sarah's voice and pitch changed to an emotion I couldn't place at the time. "You are?"

"I think so." I blushed and looked down. "You think it's weird, don't you?"

"Well, I did kidnap you, strip you naked, and bind and gag you before shoving you into a locker and dragging you to my house" Sarah said, with a smirk, though this one was more playful than seductive. "So, just a little."

"T-True," It dawned on me at that point that that did happen previously, so I guess it seemed a bit weird. "But... it's not like that. I... I think I'm attracted to you naturally. I couldn't get over it and I mulled over it for two days, but I didn't have the courage to talk to you and—"

What stopped me from speaking any further were Sarah's lips on my own. It was similar to the first time in that it made me jump a bit, but it was far different. For starters, I was clothed and it was just me and her instead of her little group of friends. It also felt more... magical, I guess. I mean, I wanted it a lot more and I even leaned into it. I closed my eyes, feeling what I can only describe as a spark on my lips and a tingle up and down my spine.

When Sarah broke the kiss, I gasped for air, something I had forgotten I needed during the few seconds of our kiss, though they felt like an eternity, though, I wouldn't have minded, either then or now, spending an eternity like that.

"Wh-Wh-Wha..." I began to ask as I felt my breath come back to me.

"I like you too, cutie." She winked at me, which caused me to blush harder. "It just took me a while to get it. Kidnapping you was kinda... no, very messed up and I'm sorry for that."

"I f-forgive you." I said to her, the genuineness in my voice ringing true. "it... it was actually kind of interesting to learn that about you... just warn me next time."

"Sure thing, cutie." She said. "So, I was talkin' with Lenora and she told me go for it with this whole thing."

"Y-you were nervous too?" I asked.

"Mostly due to kidnapping you, but yeah." Sarah nodded. "I was. I kinda didn't think you'd say yes."

"T-to what?" I asked. "D-D-Dating you?"

"I guess so." She said with a small grin. "So, how about we do that?"

"I... I think I'd like that." I nodded with a smile. "But... can we keep it secret? I don't want my sister to find out."

"Chelsea?" Sarah asked. "Okay. I'm also guessing you didn't tell her what happened in the locker."

"I didn't tell her anything." I blushed heavily. "I didn't want her to go after you or look at me with disgust."

"True." Sarah shrugged. "Well, we can keep it secret... except dates and stuff."

"Okay." I nodded. "We'll figure that out later. C-Can I have one last kiss?"

"Of course, cutie." Sarah smirked, pulling me in for another long kiss. I wrapped my arms around her this time, enjoying the feeling of her lips against mine as well as her body against mine. It was at this moment that I knew that I wanted to be with Sarah for a long time.

After Sarah broke off the kiss, she winked at me, grabbing my ass quickly.

"I love your ass too." She said. "So, when's your next class?"

"In thirty minutes." I said. "But, I have lunch afterwards."

"Sweet." Sarah said. "How about we go eat out? And, no, I don't mean each other."

"Wh-what?" I asked, blushing at the thought.

"Nothing." Sarah grabbed my ass again, causing me to yelp again. "Just head to class and I'll head to mine. I'll see you later, cutie."

"S-See you." I said, waving at her as I walked to my next class, ready to see what she had in store for me there.

After I got through with my next class, which I barely managed to sit still in due to my anticipation, I headed towards the cafeteria. I sent a text to Katherine, telling her what I was doing, but not naming names or statuses. However, on my way, I was stopped by Marigold, who directed me, a little forcefully, to where Sarah was waiting by her car.

"Hop in, cutie." She winked. I got in the driver's seat, buckling up as Sarah drove out of the college lot.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Just a burger place I know." She said. "I figured it was good eating for us both."

"I like burgers." I nodded in agreement.

"then this should be good." Sarah said with a small grin. After about fifteen minutes, she pulled up to the place and we got out.

"This place looks so nice," I said with a gasp as I entered the place with her. It had a very retro look inside and looked like it was from the nineties.

"The food's where it's at." Sarah took my hand, walking me over to a table. A waitress came over and took our orders. Sarah ordered a jumbo burger and I ordered a medium burger.

As we ate our burgers, we chatted about things, but it was mostly normal stuff. After we ate, she drove me back to the college, dropping me off, but before she did, she gave me a kiss.

After she did that, she headed back in so we could get to our next classes.

I was barely paying attention, the kiss that Sarah gave me still lingering on my mind. After my class, I headed to my room, flopping down on my bed with a huge smile on my face.

Katherine came in later, looking at me with confusion.

"What's up with you?" She asked.

"N-Nothing." I blushed harder. I knew she absolutely couldn't find out about where I'd been or who I'd been with. I'd never be able to leave the room if she knew.

"I see." She grinned mischievously. "Well, I'm gonna find out one way or another, rest assured."

"I... I will." I said, hoping she'd leave well enough alone so I could enjoy my time with Sarah. I was beginning to get to know her as a person as well as dating her and I didn't want my sister to ruin that.

Fortunately, Katherine didn't press the issue further and I eventually went to bed, once again thinking about Sarah.

Present

Karen breathed a sigh of relief as she finished the chapter. She was finally done and she could rest. Her sister and wife were already asleep, Sarah snoring softly in her way that Karen couldn't help but find cute. She put the finishing touches on the chapter, saving it and closing her laptop. She moved into the bed, snuggling in between her wife and sister, pulling the covers over herself as she kissed both of their sleeping forms before falling peacefully asleep herself.

Don't go away long, I'm not finished telling my story.

peabo85
peabo85
193 Followers