This Lie of Love We Made Ch. 05

Story Info
Karen agrees to spend the night with Sarah.
2.5k words
4.38
4.9k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peabo85
peabo85
193 Followers

Note: All characters are over 18

*****

For three weeks, I saw Sarah in secret. Sometimes we would make out under the bleachers, which we'd designated as our meeting spot since Katherine never had a reason to go there. Sarah was a very good kisser. She always knew how to give me a tingly feeling even after three weeks. Contrary to her pre-established reputation, she was actually very sweet and gentle.

One thing I was surprised about at the time was that she was very slow to move on. I found out later that she was going so slowly with our relationship so that I wouldn't become overwhelmed. I thought that was so sweet when I found out.

However, there was one time in our relationship that she made a little jump. I was actually very surprised when it happened.

I walked to the bleachers as usual, looking over my shoulder to make sure Katherine wasn't looking at me. Satisfied she wasn't, I headed to the bleachers, slipping under them. Sarah was standing there as usual, but she had an unusual look on her face. Well, it was unusual for her. It was a mix of anticipation and a very minor form of lust, which I would equate more like simple desire.

"Hello, cutie," She said, using her greeting and the nickname she always used for me, embracing me and kissing my deeply, which immediately raised my heart rate by a lot. "I have a... proposition for you."

"Huh?" I asked, confused at what she meant by that.

"Well, I was thinking," She said. "Since we've been together this time, we should step it up a little."

"Huh?" I asked, even more confused.

"I want you to spend the night at my place," She said. My jaw opened a little. I was a bit shocked at the request and I didn't know what to say.

"Y-Your place?" I asked with a hint of anticipation.

"Yeah," Sarah nodded, a slight smirk on her face. "I wanted to spend the night with you. It can't be at your dorm obviously, but at my place, we can have privacy."

"That... sounds interesting." I said, actually anticipating the event. "But, how am I gonna convince Katherine?"

"I'm sure Chelsea will let you if you have a convincing enough lie," She said, shrugging.

"But, what would be convincing enough but also wouldn't give her room to ask questions about it?" I asked.

"Good question," Sarah said, thinking for a second before replying. "I have an idea: you should just tell her you're sleeping over at a friend's place and you don't want to tell her because you don't want her to ask questions and be overprotective."

"That," I said, impressed by that. "Could actually work. Hopefully, she's gullible enough to fall for it."

"Here's to luck," Sarah kissed my neck, which caused me to freeze for a second, my face turning red. "Now, let's get goin' before miss overprotective comes looking for you."

"R-right," I nodded quickly, still blushing heavily. I quickly left the underside of the bleachers, heading to my class.

Getting through that class was very boring, but I managed to get through it by thinking of ways to notify Katherine that I was going to a sleepover.

Once I left class, I walked to my dorm to grab something to wear that night and nearly jumped out of my skin as I saw Katherine sitting on her bed.

"Hey there, Fraidy Cat." She grinned, snickering a bit as she walked over to me. "Didn't expect to see me?"

"N-No." I said, clutching my chest to slow my rapidly beating heart down. "I thought you were going to class."

"I was, but it was cancelled." Katherine said. "Why are you here?"

"Oh, I, uh..." I stammered, trying to find a good excuse. "I'm grabbing clothes."

"Clothes?" Katherine raised an eyebrow at me. "Why do you need clothes?"

"I'm," I took a deep breath to get my confidence up. "I'm going to a friend's house tonight and I plan to spend the night."

"Which friend?" Katherine asked.

"I'm not telling you." I said, knowing I had a good reason. "I know what you'll do. You'll follow me like the last time I went to someone else's dorm."

"I was worried about you, Karen." Katherine said as she put an arm around my shoulder. "You can't have a problem with me for doing that."

"Well, I want to go by myself, without you." I said, trying to be firm. "This is a sleepover for just me."

"Sleepover, huh?" She chuckled. "Well, I hope you don't get involved in one of those underwear pillow fights."

"I-I wouldn't do that," I blushed, the image of Sarah and I doing that entering my mind.

"Well, be good." Katherine said. "I'll give you this chance. But, if they give you ANY problems, you call me and I'll come kick their ass."

"Okay," I said, giggling a little. I knew Katherine was protective, which made it hard, but she always managed to have fun and not keep me mad at her. I hugged her.

"Thanks," I said. "I'm glad you think I'm independent now."

"Not completely." Katherine said. "I'm gonna want a full detailed report when you get back."

I paled the slightest amount, hoping Sarah didn't want to do anything too bad since it would be hard for me to lie my way out of too much.

"So, when are you heading over?" Katherine asked.

"Nice try, Katherine." I said. "I know you'll just do that to see who I'm going with."

"You're too good." Katherine smirked a bit. "Fine, fine, I won't bother you."

"Good," I said, releasing her from the hug. "Now I have to get clothes, so I'll just do that and be on my way to my next class."

"Okay." Katherine said as I went over to my drawers and pulled out a thong Sarah had given me as a joke. Subtly glancing over my shoulder to see Katherine wasn't looking, I slipped it into the pocket of a pair of jeans I grabbed out next. I grabbed out a t-shirt and a pair of socks, putting them into a gym bag that I was given at the beginning of the year.

"I'll see you later, Katherine." I waved as I left the room.

"See ya later, sis." She waved back, turning on the TV in our room and watching some TV.

I went to my locker, placing the bag into it. I then headed to my next class, sitting down. This one I shared with Lenora.

"you got some clothes for tonight?" She asked.

"Yeah," I blushed a little. "How'd you know?"

"I'm Sarah's housemate." She chuckled. "She wanted me out, so obviously I had to know why."

"O-Oh," I blushed. "Th-that makes sense."

"Yep," She chuckled, winking. "I'm sure you'll have fun. Hope you don't have TOO much fun."

"I-I guess," I blushed heavily, the first real encounter I had with Sarah still fresh in my mind. Sarah had tried some things similar with me under the bleachers, but that usually consisted of tying my hands behind my back and kissing me, which surprisingly aroused me. I was looking forward to what would happen at this "sleepover".

After my last class got out, I went to my locker and grabbed my bag. As I grabbed it, someone grabbed me from behind, covering my eyes.

"Guess who," the very familiar voice said.

"I don't know," I said, a fun idea coming to my mind. "I'll have to kiss you to find out."

"Oh my god, that was pretty good." Sarah chuckled, removing her hands. "You're certainly picking some things up."

"I learned from you." I turned and hugged her.

"Well," Sarah smirked a little, her black bangs mixing a little with my pink. "I did want you to learn a few things so you'd have more fun. So, are you ready?"

"I grabbed some clothes and now I'm ready to go." I smiled.

"Good." Sarah said. "I'm glad."

"I, uh," I blushed. "I even grabbed that... joke you gave me."

"I never expected you to wear it." She chuckled. "But, I'd certainly love to see you in it."

"W-Well, you'll get a chance." I blushed more.

"Good," She said. "Let's go."

We headed to her van, which she had parked near the gates. We got in and drove to her home.

Once we got to her home, we headed inside and sat down, relaxing on her couch.

After a few hours, I began to get tired. Looking at the clock, I noticed it was almost eleven PM.

"Getting late?" Sarah asked me.

I nodded, getting up and heading to the bathroom to get a shower. I don't know what anyone else likes, but I prefer to shower before bed so I don't get my bed as dirty. I'm not a germaphobe in any sense, but I'd prefer not to have bacteria and such from god knows where in my sheets.

"Hey," Sarah said, getting up and walking over to put an arm on my shoulder. "How about we shower together?"

I blushed heavily at the very thought of it. At the same time, I was very turned on by it. Not enough to be noticeable, but I definitely was more ready to say yes than no.

"S-Sure," I nodded, blushing a little at the thought of sharing a shower with someone, much less my now girlfriend. Though, the blush was more for the act of showering with her rather than her seeing me naked, especially since she'd done that on the first day we actually met.

"Great," She said with a slight seductive tone as she walked me into the shower, turning it on. "Now while it warms up, we need to undress."

I began to unbutton my shirt, but she put her hands on my hands.

"Let me," She said, doing it in a more sensual way that I wasn't expecting, which made me blush more with each article she removed. Once she'd finished, she tossed it behind her, slipping my skirt down as well. Reaching behind me to slip her hands down my panties, she moved her hands down to slip them off. She then stood in front of me.

"Your turn.' She grinned a little. I began to reach for her clothes, taking them off. She just stood there, smiling a little. Once I'd finished, she guided me into the shower.

We stood in the hot water for a few minutes, letting it run over us. It felt so nice that we just stood there for about ten minutes before I remembered I was supposed to be washing myself.

I grabbed the nearby soap, but Sarah took my hands gently.

"Let me," She said, beginning to gently wash me. I moaned a little at her sensual and gentle touch. She was very intimate with me, but shied away from my slit, something we both knew was what we called "boundaries".

To explain, when we'd started dating, we set some boundaries so I wouldn't get overwhelmed. One of them was that we'd stay away from my slit. It was mostly because of what had happened when I was in her locker. I didn't want a repeat of that, which she acknowledged and never pushed, which was surprisingly easy for her.

After she'd washed me, I washed her, both to be fair as well as getting a chance to put my hands over her body. I took my time, never having felt her naked before.

While it was a little against my personality, my own lusts and desires had gotten the better of me at the moment. But, I did stay away from the areas she'd away from on my body.

Once we'd both washed each other, we let the water rinse us, which felt very nice.

The water soon started to get cold, so we got out and dried off. After that, I put on the thong and the bra, which is what I usually slept in. She put on similar and I headed for the guest room.

"I had a better idea," She said, knowing where I was going. She led me to her room, opening the door and gesturing to her bed.

"You want me to sleep in your bed?" I asked.

"I do," She said.

"Where will you sleep?" I asked.

"In my bed," Sarah said.

"W-Wait," I realized where she was going with this. "You want us... to sleep together?"

"Yep," She smirked a little. "So, hop in and I'll turn off the light."

"I... okay," I nodded, doing so. She turned off the light, climbing into bed next to me.

"You've never done this with someone other than Chelsea, have you?" She asked.

"Never," I shook my head. "I've never dated before."

"Well, I think you're doing fine." Sarah wrapped her arms around me. I snuggled into it, feeling quite comfortable in her queen bed.

After a couple minutes, I wrapped my arms around her body and we held each other. I felt so warm and nice as she kissed me goodnight. After a short time of just lying there, the two of us drifted off to sleep.

Present time

"You guys were so cute together," Katherine said. "No wonder you were the perfect couple."

"Yep," Sarah pat Karen on the head. "She was too damn cute not to be with."

"Of course, you did like seeing her in ropes," Katherine chuckled.

"Nothing wrong with that," Sarah said. "I think that's a very fine quality of our relationship."

"Very true," Katherine said. "But, still, you two were so damn cute."

"Y-yeah." Karen giggled a bit, blushing at the praise she was getting from her sister.

"This chapter came out pretty good," Sarah perused the chapter that she'd read from Karen's manuscript. "I certainly loved this first 'sleepover' we had."

"It was certainly very kinky from my point of view," Katherine chuckled as she also read it.

"Well, it was more cute than kinky." Sarah said. "We weren't doing any of that much."

"Except the tying her hands behind her back to kiss," Katherine said.

"Well, we both enjoyed that," Sarah said. "It was a nice part of our relationship."

"Yeah," Karen nodded. "It was kinky a bit, but it was more of a trust exercise than anything else really. I put my trust in Sarah and she showed she could earn it."

"Very noble of her," Katherine said. "Well, she certainly proved it a whole lot."

"Yeah," Karen smiled, leaning onto her wife's arm and stroking it with her fingers. "She certainly did. Even that first time, it became clear to me as it went on that she wasn't going to hurt me. I don't know why I started to think it, but I did."

"And, I'm glad you did." Sarah kissed Karen's cheek as she wrapped her arms around her neck.

"Me too," Sarah giggled as Katherine also joined the hug, making a nice triangle.

My story isn't over. I'll tell more later.

peabo85
peabo85
193 Followers