This Man

Story Info
A BDSM story.
770 words
3.89
7k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This man tells me everything I want to hear. I'm beautiful, i'm wonderful, I'm a great mom, he wants me. He wants to fuck me, he wants to own me, he wants to control me and yet he wants to love me.

I am in a relationship as of now but this man, this man continues to work my mind day and night. He's there in the deep dark recesses and I don't know how to forget him, if I want to forget him. As of now no I want him there in the corners of my mind reminding me of what it is that I truly want and deserve.

He wants to meet me, he wants to know the real me and I have tried to give him that in our talk sessions on here. I don't hold anything back not even the truth of the situation I am in.

This however does not stop me from dreaming about having him, touching him or wanting him. I want him to come to me, fuck me good and stay. I want him to be here with me because the connection is that great.

I can only dream of how our sex life would be. Waking up in the middle of the night rubbing that long cock making him so hard he wakes up. Telling him I want him to dominate me like no one ever has before, rolling over so he can fuck me from behind. This is my favorite position and of course he knows this.

We take it slow at the beginning but after a bit I become weary and tell him that I want it faster and harder, Of course being the dominate one he tells me if that's what I want that is what he will give me. He tells me to lay on my side while he lays behind me, I do as I am told because I want to please him. He rubs my lips and asks me how we taste, I tell him I want more.

He reaches down and places his fingers within the folds of my hot, wet pussy and rubs that little hard clitoris for me. Moaning I ask him to finger me and he tells me all in due time...I feel intimidated, lessened, vulnerable and yet I want him so badly I look past this. After all, he is my friend, he is my lover and he is my true master.

Finally, finally he asks me if I want his hard cock and I beg him yes. He strokes it back and forth over my pussy making me quiver just by the touch alone. I am so ready to climax for him that it won't take much longer and he will have me coming for him, not for myself but for him.

He finally puts the head of that long cock at my wet opening and tells me how well and thorough he is going to make love to me, not fuck me but make love. I beg him to continue because I know I am so ready to explode and he does. Rocking me back and forth I take all of him. I am loving this because I know by the sounds he is making and his breathing that he is close as well.

I ask him if we can shift around and he lets me ride him. Oh My God, this is so glorious, so filling and I am so coming all around that long cock of his. With my body convulsing from my orgasm I let him flip me once again and pound me from above.

I can't take anymore, he shoves into me one more time and that cock lets its juices flow into me and my pussy tightens around him to suck every last bit of cum from him. He kisses me then, telling me that he will never stop wanting me and I smile.

I am beginning to love this man, this man that was a stranger at one point in my life. He has let me be myself, no questions asked, no doubts, no times of me feeling unwanted and certainly no times of incompleteness. The only problem is he is not my husband but a lover in my dreams who gives me everything my husband doesn't.

I want him here with me or me there with him. I just don't know how we are going to accomplish it. The situation has become a bit strange in the sense that I want him like no other man I've ever seen or known.