This Morning

Story Info
Sexy Japanese nymph wakes up horny
972 words
4.34
50.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amaisugi
amaisugi
10 Followers

I woke up this morning feeling incredibly horny. Every move my young sexy body made under those satin sheets drove me nuts. Every time my hot pussy rubbed against the bolster between my legs, I could feel myself getting wetter. My sensitive nipples were kept erect from friction against my sheets every time I moved.

I knew I had to get a stiff cock up my dripping pussy soon. The good thing about me is that I have this incredibly tight pussy. Any cock that finds its way past my smooth hairless nether lips never fails to give me a good time.

I've never had a Caucasian cock before, only Japanese ones. The longest was about nine inches, although most I encounter average around five inches. Even with what I would consider globally below average penis sizes, I still feel stretched and filled up because I'm so tight!

I stroked my nipples gently bringing them rock-hard to their full length. The sensations caused me to moan and my legs to spring open wide. Oh yeah… that's another thing about me. I have these impossibly sensitive nipples and they seem to be connected to my legs and cunt. Every time my nipples are fondled or pinched or sucked upon (basically any touch), my pussy starts getting wet and my legs start to twitch and I have to control myself to prevent them from spreading out wide!

Of course, this poses certain problems, as I love wearing short skirts, micro mini skirts to be exact.

The guy I go out with occasionally knows this and he loves teasing my nipples in public and watching me squirm as I try to keep my thighs together. He's really good at what he does though (especially when he gives my nipples a good hard pinch and twist).Moreover, he succeeds in making me lean back against his chest, eyes closed, moaning quietly and legs spread wide open for the world to see eight times out of ten.

He doesn't let me finger myself though, so I have to beg him to stop the teasing torture and finger me to orgasm. He does. Sometimes.

Yup, so I stopped fondling my own tits and jumped out of bed. I decided there and then to meet up with Hiroshi in school. (He's the one with the nine-inch dick and the "magic fingers"). After washing up and putting on my make-up, I quickly checked the weather forecast. Another glorious Sapporo summer day! Twenty-eight degrees Celsius with only a tiny chance of a shower!

I stepped to my wardrobe and quickly picked out one of my favorite outfits. An ultra tiny canary yellow micro-mini skirt with a hint of a flare at the hem and a white sleeveless blouse that ended just below my firm young breasts and exposed my flat, tanned tummy.

I stepped into the skirt and pulled it past my long slim legs up to my tiny waist before fastening it. Next, I put on my thin white blouse and buttoned two out of four buttons exposing a generous amount of cleavage. As usual I did not wear a bra (do I even have any of those stupid things?) since I enjoyed the constant friction of clothes against my nipples.

I then stepped into my matching yellow three-inch high heels and examined myself in the mirror. The image that looked back at me looked like an advertisement for sex!

There was absolutely no doubt that the body clad in white and yellow in the mirror was obviously designed and built for pleasure. My super short yellow skirt was only about two inches below my pussy lips and my nipples were visible under the thin material of the blouse. The fact that my nipples were straining to poke their way out of the shirt seemed to add to their visibility as well! My sexy long legs were finished off with the lovely pair of heels that added to my allure!

After checking my make-up one last time, I left the house. I only live on the fifth storey of my apartment building, so I decided to take the stairs. There was a FED-EX guy walking up the stairs as I made my way down. He looked right up my long slim legs and sexy short skirt. I've had guys look up my skirt before, but this guy stared sooo hard that it almost felt as if he was raping me!

Now I did not feel like being molested in a stairwell on my way to school so I walked the rest of the way past him with my hips demurely turned away at an angle.

As I stepped out of the main entrance doors of my apartment block, a slight wind was blowing. I felt a distinctly familiar sensation between my legs and realized that I forgot to put on my panties!! This was confirmed when I subtly reached under the ultra short hem of my skirt and touched my smooth pussy lips...

Oh no! No wonder the FEDEX guy's eyes were popping out of his head!! I must have been a sight to behold!

I turned to go back home to throw on a nice lacy g-string only to discover that I had forgotten my keys! Oh no again!! Now I would have to go through the day naked beneath my impossibly brief skirt!

I mean, I've gone without panties beneath my dresses before, but never in a skirt this short!!

I wondered how many people would accidentally get a glimpse of my bald beaver today... I knew I had to be very careful about how I sat, stood or walked today. With that thought in my head, I gathered myself and set off for the bus stop.

*****

Would love to continue the story if you guys like…

amaisugi
amaisugi
10 Followers