This Mother's Solution Ch. 04

Story Info
The Vacation of a Lifetime, Part 1.
6.4k words
4.5
181.1k
49

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 04/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joelle_m
joelle_m
514 Followers

When I posted Chapter 3 of This Mother's Solution on literotica, I had serious reservations about continuing my sexual involvement with my son David. I was concerned that doing so would cause psychological damage to us both. In the months since then, a number of things have caused me to change my thinking about that, the most important of which is the email correspondence I received from literotica readers who have sent me their comments.

I have established pen-pal type relationships with about a dozen of these respondents. Our communications have been uniformly delightful to me. Most (but not all) are with people who either have been, or currently are, involved in incestuous mother-son relationships. To a person, they all have expressed positive feelings and emotions to me about their experiences. None seem to have been psychologically harmed in any way that I can detect. I had been expecting just the opposite, which is why I terminated what David and I were doing, wanting to cut things off before they got out of hand and progressed further than they already had. Being irresistibly attracted to him, both sexually and emotionally, and with the new knowledge that my readers had given me, I felt that there was no good reason for us to continue the separation I had imposed upon on us.

I knew that David didn't share my initial reservations so, after thinking about it for quite some time, I came up with a plan that would not only restore our intimacy to what it had been previously but take it several steps further. That's what this chapter, and the ones following, are about.

As a note of caution to the reader, I should say something about the sexual activity depicted in my writing. If someone is looking for raw, explicit, detailed descriptions, he/she would probably do better to look elsewhere. I don't write like that. I try to make my writing as erotic as possible, because that's how most of these experiences felt to me, but perhaps eroticism has a slightly different meaning for a woman than it does for a man.

The vacation mentioned in this chapter's subtitle took place in the northwestern United States, which is also where my son and I live. On the off chance that either of us were seen by someone we know (without our realizing it), with the exception of the City of Seattle, I have purposely refrained from specifically naming any of the places we visited.

When I first started thinking about the best way to bring David and I back together, I was reminded of what I had gone through years before when I had seen David masturbating while looking at my photograph. After that happened, I was casting about for a way to let him satisfy his sexual longing for me without compromising our basic mother-son relationship. The situation now was remarkably similar but with some major differences, the main one being that I no longer had any reservations about us having sex, in the usual sense of the word. Doing that would be an incredibly giant step for us, simply because we had never done it.

This would be one the most important events of my life. For that reason, I wanted to make it as special as I could. Going together to a cheap motel for a few hours was not even a possibility. I wanted us to spend days in each other's arms, not hours. Unfortunately, for a long time I couldn't figure out a way to make that happen without arousing the suspicions of our respective spouses. I was in a quandary about what to do. I didn't bring David in on my dilemma because I knew that he wouldn't be as concerned about the niceties of the situation as I was. To put it crudely, once he knew what my intentions were, he'd be about as subtle as a dog in heat and I wouldn't have the will power to stop him.

Surprisingly enough, the spark of inspiration came from my husband Ken. One day at breakfast he told me that he was thinking of going to a convention related to the work he does and he asked me if I wanted to come with him. This event was being held in Las Vegas. Ken told me that most of the time we were there, I would be on my own while he went to talks and presentations. Wandering around Las Vegas all by myself wasn't an appealing prospect to me, so I declined. Among other potential difficulties, I'm not interested in gambling. It can't have been more than a few minutes after Ken and I finished talking about this that a devious scheme crept into my head.

I knew that several months in the future, David and his wife Jessica were planning a vacation in Hawaii. Several weeks earlier, I recalled overhearing the two of them discussing how long they should stay. David was saying that he wanted to make it for several weeks to justify the expense of flying over there and the day-long travel time each leg of the trip would take. Jessica told him that the maximum vacation allotment she had available where she worked was 2 weeks, so that was how long they ended up planning to go. David had no vacation time restrictions, because his job was done on a piece work basis. He could take time off whenever he wanted. He had to have a job like that to make time for going to classes at the local community college.

David and Jessica come over to our house every week or two to visit and the next time we were all sitting down at the dinner table together, I set my plan in motion.

"Ken tells me that towards the end of June, he's going to a convention in Las Vegas for about a week," I announced to nobody in particular. "I was thinking that since he gets to be away, fooling around with show girls or whatever they do down there, the three of us should get to go on our own little vacation. My treat, of course."

"Sounds good to me," David replied, "what'd you have in mind?"

"Oh, I don't know. . . nothing too spectacular. There's actually some pretty nice spots around here within driving distance. One I was thinking of is this nice place by a lake up on the Olympic peninsula. I was there one time years ago. . . it's very nice."

I didn't want to embarrass Ken so I neglected to mention that the place I was thinking of was where I went on my honeymoon with David's father. David might have guessed this was where I was talking about, but, if he did, he had the tact not to say anything.

"Sure," said David, "What'd ya think, Jess?"

"You know Davy, with our Hawaii thing, I'm using all my vacation time, so I probably couldn't go."

"Oh, darn, isn't that a shame," I said, trying to make myself sound as disappointed as possible. "Well, that's too bad. . . it was just an idea."

I was just about to suggest that as an alternative, David and I could go by ourselves when remarkably, almost unbelievably, Jessica beat me to it.

"I'll check at work and see if they'll give me some extra time off. . . maybe I can even take some time without pay. . . we could afford that, couldn't we honey?" she asked, reaching across the table and patting David's arm.

"Absolutely," he replied.

"But if they won't," she went on, "why don't the two of you just go by yourselves?"

I was dumbstruck. The Gods had smiled down on me. It was looking like the whole idea of David and I going off together somewhere was Jessica's, not mine. I'm sure my blood pressure had skyrocketed into the red zone but somehow I managed to stammer out a reply, hopefully sounding cool and collected.

"That's a marvelous suggestion Jessie but why don't you check things out at work first and we'll figure out what to do after that."

I looked over at David to see how he was taking all this but he was staring down at his dinner plate, appearing unconcerned about the whole thing. I could see that he was looking a little flushed, however, because his ears had reddened. I can only imagine what he was thinking. A few days later he called me on the phone and I got my answer. After some unrelated conversation, David brought it up.

"Jess is kind of bummed out because they won't give her any more time off but she's still saying we should go by ourselves."

"Really. . . well. . . should we?"

"Come on. . . are you kidding? Of course we should. The question is do YOU think we should."

"Sure, why not?" I said, teasing him a little.

"Listen mom, you know as well as I do that if we're alone together for very long it could lead to. . . you know. . . complications."

"Not if you're a good boy and behave yourself."

"Oh, geeeeze. . . so how long were you thinking of making this?" David asked.

"Well, Ken's gone all the week of the 23rd and he'll be back on Sunday the 29th, so I was thinking that's when we should go too.

"Where are we going, by the way?"

"It's a surprise. I'll tell you after we leave. We'll take my car, though, cause I get better mileage than that damn pickup of yours. All I'll tell you now is we'll be staying by a lake in the woods, so bring things accordingly," and shortly after that we rang off.

This was setting up even more ideally than I had dreamed it would. Maybe it's my perverse nature but I liked the idea of David not knowing what was going to happen right up until the last minute. Of course, I knew exactly what he wanted to happen but he had no way of knowing if it would. Even though we were both married and had reasonably active sex lives with our spouses, I'm sure he was masturbating just as often as I was, picturing the possibilities. I must admit that as our departure time got closer, I got kind of obsessive about that. I was pleasuring myself in the ladies room at work, at home when Ken wasn't around, in the shower when he was. Making love with David seemed to occupy my thoughts about 90% of the time.

I wanted to come up with a special way to tell David that I would be giving myself to him. What I decided to do involved leaving for our trip with a small amount of gas in my car, so that we would have to stop on the way to get more fuel. The last time I bought gas before we left, I got a small dollar amount, instead of getting the usual fill-up, so I had only about a third of a tank. With that amount, even though my hybrid car gets good gas mileage, it wouldn't be enough to get us the approximately 250 miles we had to go.

At about 9 in the morning, I picked David up at the apartment where he and Jessica live. She was already off to work for the day. We loaded his stuff in the car and off we went. As soon as we got in the car, the emotional tension between David and I was painfully obvious. We both made an effort to keep our conversation frivolous and inconsequential. Because of what I knew was coming, I was becoming more and more sexually aroused. Basically, I could feel that I was making myself wet.

When I finally pulled into a gas station and asked the attendant to fill the tank, I excused myself to David and went to the restroom. Sure enough, when I got in a stall and sat down to do what one does there, I noticed that my panties were completely soaked. I took them off, folded them up into as small and compact a square as I could and stuck them into one of the pockets of my jeans. I wasn't worried about further 'leakage' showing through, because jean material is very heavy. I knew my pants would be soiled and musty but I was sure we could find somewhere to throw them in the wash. I guessed that the resort would have clothes washing facilities. When I got back to the car, I asked David if he would like to drive the rest of the way and he took me up on my offer.

"I assume at some point you're going to tell me where we're going," he said as we pulled out of the gas station, "but until you tell me to turn off, I'll just keep on I-5. This isn't by any chance where you and dad went when you got married is it?"

"As a matter of fact, it is. Don't worry, I'll tell you where to turn in plenty of time."

"Neat. I always wondered what that place was like. I remember you guys talking about it when I was a kid."

As soon as we got back on the freeway, I reached in my pocket, fished out my little bundle and without saying a word, bumped my hand into David's arm to get his attention and handed it to him!

He obviously had no idea what it was I had given him and for a while it was comical, watching him driving with one hand and trying to unfold what I had given him with the other. Comical and deadly serious at the same time. My heart was beating so hard I could feel it. Eventually, he had to put both palms on the steering wheel with his hands close together, so he could use the fingers of both hands. When he was about half way there, he realized what he was holding.

"HOLY SHIT," he almost yelled, "are you kidding me?"

He whipped his head back and forth several times between me and the road and then hit the brakes hard and pulled off sharply onto the shoulder. He continued his exclamations.

"I can't believe this. . . does this mean what I think it means?"

I didn't answer him. Not one word. I just stared at him. The look I was giving him was more than just locking eyes with each other. MUCH more. I wish I could say this was the first time I had done this with a man but truthfully, it's not. There is an almost primeval way we women have of telling a man we've never had sex with that we are agreeing to do so. It's about as intimate as intimate can be. Often times our decision to submit is made in the twinkling of an eye, so this look can happen any time at all. With David, my decision had been made weeks earlier but regardless of that, for a short time, talking is out of the question. David was silent too and for the longest time, stared back at me. The atmosphere was electric. It's likely the fuzzy hair on my arms was standing straight up. Eventually he spoke.

"Oh my God. . . it does."

He almost whispered the words. I could barely hear him. It's like he was talking to himself. Speaking louder, he continued.

"You're not talking about going back to the way things were, are you?"

After a very long pause, I answered.

"No."

"Because I can't do that any more. . . I want you too much."

"David. . . DAVID. . . do I have to spell it out for you?. . . I'm giving myself to you. . . completely."

He looked away, leaned over and lightly banged his forehead on the steering wheel. After a while he stopped and then more closely examined what he held in his hands, unfolding it the rest of the way.

"They're all wet. . . you were wearing these, weren't you."

It was a statement, not a question. I forced out a chuckling laugh, nodding as I did so, trying to ease the tension of the situation.

"What got you to change your mind about us?. . . I didn't think you ever would."

"That's a long story. I'll tell you about it sometime but not right now."

David handed me back my panties and I folded them up and stuck them back in my pocket. We sat there for quite some time with David drumming his fingers on his leg, alternately staring out the front of the car and looking over at me. After a while, he had recovered enough to start driving again, so he looked over his shoulder and, when there was a clear spot, pulled back on the road.

"Listen mom, the next exit we come to with a motel sign, I'm going to pull in there and get us a room. I can't. . ."

"Oh no," I interrupted him, "I'd really rather you wouldn't. Please keep going until we get there."

We playfully argued about this for a while but eventually he agreed to do as I asked. After that, there was silence between us. I'm sure the thought of what was coming was on David's mind as much as it was on mine, which is to say, 100% of the time. I could tell that David was clearly at a loss about what to do. He wanted to do something but he had no idea what. He frequently looked over at me but had to quickly look back at the road while he drove. I remember wondering if I had revealed my intentions too early since there were still several hours until we reached our destination. I had wanted to tease him a little by making him wait but I hadn't intended to make it into torture.

At one point, he reached out his hand and placed it on my breast, holding me through the cloth of my shirt. I placed my hand over his and held him tightly against me.

"This is making me crazy, mom. I don't know if I can hold out until we get there."

"Listen, sweetheart, I've got the same problem you do. . . I've been waiting even longer than you. . . a LOT longer. . . you'll survive."

"Yeah, I know, but it's tough."

"Oooooh. . . pooooor baby."

As I was saying that, I took his hand, placed it back on the steering wheel and placed mine on his crotch, on top of the obvious erection that his pants were doing little to hide. I was just trying to be a little sexy but doing that was probably a mistake because David seemed to think it meant that I was wanting us to do something more serious. He unzipped his fly and started undoing his belt.

"I don't think that's such a good idea, honey," I said, "that makes me nervous. Somebody might see us."

"Are you kidding? Nobody can look in here. If it bothers you, I'll keep away from other cars. . . Don't worry about it."

He kept on undoing with one hand and driving with the other. After a while, he was able to slip his fingers under the waistband of his boxers, stretch them lower with the back of his hand and there he was! As big and shinny and beautiful as ever! My hand was still on his leg, only inches away. I knew I was compounding my mistake but I couldn't resist. I leaned over and kissed his ear, going around the outside and poking my tongue into the center. Obviously, this was exactly the kind of thing David wanted me to do. He started stroking himself.

"Darling, please. . . please don't do that. . . not right now."

"Oh come on mom. It won't hurt anything. I'll be fine when we get there. . . Do it for me. . . Give it a kiss. . ."

"NO. . . I said not right now."

It took him a good 4 or 5 minutes of pleading before he managed to persuade me to kiss his monument to manhood. Much to his dismay, however, a few actual kissing type kisses was all he got. I told him that I had something better in mind that I wanted to save him for. Obviously, this was frustrating to him but for some perverse reason, that didn't bother me in the slightest. It must have been my dominate side in the old dominant-submissive dichotomy winning out. When I pulled away, I didn't want to but I spoke to him a little harshly.

"Put your plaything away, David, we've still got a long way to go."

He could tell I was serious so he didn't argue and did as I asked, first sighing loudly, theatrically.

About an hour later, we were getting closer to where we were going so, I had to concentrate on looking out for turns. When we got to the entrance road, David recognized the name on the wooden sign.

"Oh yeah, I remember that. Have you been back since the time with dad?"

"No."

David parked in front of the main lodge, which has the office sign over the door, and I went in and registered. The guy behind the counter, who I later found out was the manager, bore a striking resemblance to Colonel Sanders of Kentucky Fried Chicken fame, goatee and all. Most of the rooms are in the lodge but there are a few cabins at various secluded locations close to the lake, one of which I had reserved for us.

I was so discombobulated by my anticipation of what was about to happen that I couldn't focus on what the Colonel was asking of me as he filled out the papers, so he kept having to repeat himself when he wanted to see my driver's license and credit card and things like that. He gave me a little mimeographed map and pointed out where our cabin was. I had him mark it with a pencil because my current memory capacity was about zero.

When I returned to the car, I gave David the map and he drove us right to it. It didn't register with me how beautiful our surroundings were because I was experiencing a kind of mental tunnel vision. I remember that I felt this kind of intense heat in the upper part of my chest and in my throat. I must have looked a little strange because as the car was rolling to a stop, David reached over, took my hand and asked if I was OK.

joelle_m
joelle_m
514 Followers
12