This Mother's Solution Ch. 05

Story Info
The Vacation of a Lifetime, Part 2.
6.4k words
4.59
112.2k
42

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 04/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joelle_m
joelle_m
518 Followers

When we returned to our cabin, having had only a few hours of sleep, we decided to go back to bed. Since the curtains were semi-transparent and letting in a lot of sunlight, we took a couple of extra blankets from a shelf full of linens and hung them over the rods to make the room a little darker. I had forgotten to put on sunscreen when we walked to breakfast, which I usually do when I'm out in the sun for any length of time, so I was fumbling around in my stuff looking for it, when this object popped out and clattered to the floor. My vibrator. Naturally, this caught David's attention.

"Is that what I think it is?"

"I'm afraid it is," I said as I bent over to pick it up.

"I didn't know you had one of those."

"That's probably because I hardly ever use it, so I never mentioned it."

"How come you brought it?"

"No particular reason. . . I just thought it might be fun to play with sometime."

"Oh r-e-a-l-l-y. . ." David said, drawing out the word, "well. . . now's as good a time as any. . . so, can I do it to you or should I watch you do it?"

"Right now?. . . Well. . . OK. . . you can do it, I guess."

"You'll have to show me how it works. I've never fooled with one before."

"Doesn't Jessica have one?"

"I don't think so. If she does, she never told me. . . wouldn't that be kind of insulting. I'm supposed to do all that, aren't I?"

I smiled and nodded.

All of a sudden, I felt kind of nervous about this. It flashed through my mind that lying there without my clothes on, having David put this thing in me would be very. . . I don't know. . clinical. And definitely not very romantic. So, instead of going ahead with it, I asked him a favor.

"Listen, David. . . why don't you go in the bathroom a few minutes and let me arrange myself. I'm not sure exactly how I want to do this."

"Sure," he replied as he departed.

"I'll give you a call when I'm ready," I said as he was closing the bathroom door behind him.

I pulled back the bed covers and set the vibrator on top of the night stand. As I started undressing, I decided to keep my top on. Under the circumstances, it seemed slightly ridiculous to be doing that to protect my modesty but I did it anyway. I took all the pillows, stacked them on top of one another, so I would be almost sitting up, climbed into bed and pulled the covers up around my waist and called to David. As he came over and sat down on the bed next to me, he said nothing about my looking as if I was still fully dressed.

I took him by the shoulders, pulled him closer and we kissed.

"Do you know how much I love you?" I asked.

He nodded.

"I hope you appreciate that because I wouldn't do this for anyone else."

I took David's hand, moved it under the sheet and placed in on the hair on top of my pussy.

"First I want you to kiss me there for a while."

Even though I had brought some olive oil along, coating the vibrator wouldn't be necessary once David got my juices flowing. I was probably lubricated enough already but my request was also a way for us to more intimately ease into things. David touched me for a while with his fingers, then took his hand away and pulled the covers down, so that my legs were out in the open. He got on his knees beside me with his elbows on the bed on either side of my head and touched my lips and nose with his tongue.

"I can't believe we're doing this," he whispered to me.

"I can't either," I whispered back.

And then he moved lower, lifting the hem of my shirt a little higher, touching me with his tongue and making soft little kisses all around my belly button. It was obvious where he was going, so I spread my legs to accommodate him, lifting one leg up, draping it over his shoulder and resting it there.

"Wow. . . I couldn't see last night in the dark but your nubby thing really gets big, doesn't it," he said.

"I suppose so. I don't look at it much but it feels that way when. . . you know."

"When you play with yourself you mean?"

"Yes."

He moved his arm and started touching my "nubby thing"' with the tip of his thumb, lightly glancing back and forth across the top. Each touch caused me to make a small, involuntary jerk with my hips. Then he took his hand away and did the same thing with the tip of his tongue. I was starting to get really excited by this. He took his head away and looked up at me. In my sitting-up position, we could see each other clearly.

"I wish it could tell me what it likes best," he said.

"Sorry, but it's not much of a conversationalist. It's talking to me though. Would you like me to tell you what it's saying?"

He nodded.

"It says I should ask you to go around the outside with the tip of your tongue."

I was asking him to approximate what I do with my fingers when I'm pleasuring myself.

"Yeah, like that but a little farther away. . . not so hard. . . oh yeah. . . oooooh, that's nice. . . don't stop. . . oh David, that feels sooooo good. . . you're sending me to heaven."

"OK," I went on, "now move your, oooooh, tongue over it. Go around again. . . over, OOOOOH God David. . . you're making me cum. . . cumming. . . cumming. . ."

And I'm sure I made a lot of other groans, gasps and sighs, thrusting my pussy harder and harder into his face. After a while, my orgasm subsided.

"That was sooooo nice David. . . one easy lesson and you're an expert. Oh damn. . . your face is soaked. . . there's a towel over there," I said, pointing towards one hanging over the back of a chair a few feet away.

"Don't worry about it. . . I'll take a bath later." and he moved back higher and kissed me. I could taste myself on his lips, which was strangely, intensely erotic itself.

"I love it when you're telling me you're cumming," he continued, "I know I'm an idiot about these things. . . I can't always tell. . . and it turns me on something fierce when you say that."

"Oh, David," and I put my arms around his neck, showering every part of his face with tiny kisses between my words.

"You're not. . . (kiss). . . an idiot. . . (kiss). . . you're the best. . . (kiss). . . lover I've. . . (kiss). . . ever had. You're the best lover. . . (kiss). . . ANY woman could ever have."

For a while we just hugged each other and relaxed, lying on the bed together. Eventually it registered in my consciousness that this was all supposed to be a build up to doing something with the vibrator. I reached over David's shoulder, took it off the night stand and handed it to him.

"There's a couple of buttons on the bottom," I said.

"Kind of cute the way it's shaped just like a real dick. . . soft like that too," David remarked, turning it around in his hand as he looked at it.

"You can see from the symbols what they do. One turns it on and the other selects how it vibrates. . . you know, fast or slow, faster for a while then slower, in pulses, stuff like that."

"How should I set it?" he asked as he tried the buttons, vibrating it in his hand and cycling through the different settings.

"Any way you want. I like them all."

With David holding it, I took his wrist in my hand and guided it to me. It slid in easily. I took my hand away and left everything up to him. Without turning it on, ever so slowly, he moved it in and out a few times.

"How far in should I put it, when I turn it on?" he asked.

"Makes no difference. It's smaller than you are, so as long as you're holding onto it, you can't put it in too far. They make great big ones and I guess those could hurt but this one doesn't."

"Should I be moving it in and out or leave it in one place?"

"Either way is fine. Do whatever you like."

"OK, here goes. . . are you ready?"

"Uh huh," and he turned it on.

I'm very sensitive to these things and since I was keyed up already, it can't have been more than a few seconds before I was right on the edge. David could see from the expression on my face that I was on the verge of cumming. Thankfully he leaned over and put his face right next to mine. For some reason I found that infinitely more comforting and loving than if he had stayed further away, looking at the vibrator and where it was. He didn't seem interested in that part at all and the whole time kept the pulsation right where it was when he turned it on, steady and unchanging. He didn't move it back and forth either, which was fine with me.

In short order, I was coming unglued.

Our eyes were locked, only a few inches apart and I started making these soft groaning sounds in a regular rhythm, almost like a metronome, only louder and louder each time.

"Uhhhhh. . . uhhhhh. . . uhhhhh. . . uhhhhh. . . uhhhhh. . ." and so on.

My hips started bucking against his hand so that even though David was doing nothing, I was moving the vibrator slightly in and out of myself. David moved closer and closer until his lips were touching my cheek, not kissing me, just touching. With my mouth wide open and my lips curled back, I was making sounds right next to him. Eventually, my orgasm slowed down and stopped. I probably could have had David fool with the settings and gotten things going again but it had been so sweet and delightful, I was happy to let things end where they did. He cuddled against me and whispered in my ear.

"You are sooooo beautiful when you cum, mom. . . you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

Since both of us were still partially clothed, we got up, took turns lazily undressing each other and rolled back into the unmade bed, for the moment just lying there, holding each other and kissing. After a while I felt a certain part of David's anatomy becoming pushy. He wasn't forcing anything, it was just happening without him moving anywhere else. I was lying on my back and he was on his side, beside me, with his arm draped over my shoulders. The leg of mine closest to him was cocked in the air with the crook of my knee resting on his leg. Wrapped together this way, we weren't putting much pressure on each other anywhere. It was all kind of sideways but even in this cockeyed configuration, with almost no effort or adjustment, David's pushy little friend opened the door and ushered himself inside. If David had wanted, I would have accommodated anything, but that's not what happened.

There was no mad, passionate sex and the next thing I knew, it was something like 2 or 3 hours later. We had both fallen asleep without either of us moving a muscle. David was still inside me, in a manner of speaking, but his erection had gone away, even though everything was still in the right place. I didn't want to move and disturb him but after a while, I couldn't resist and started running the tip of my tongue over his neck and shoulders, which were the parts of his body that were closest to my face. He tasted kind of salty and sweet at the same time.

He didn't open his eyes but he must have awakened slightly because I could feel him growing. Growing where it counts. Before long he started moving his hips a little. His eyes were still closed but his mouth had a slight grin. I couldn't restrain myself any more and I rolled my weight against him, pushing him onto his back and in a flash, we were in the old 'woman-on-top' position.

"Good morning, mom, or afternoon or whatever it is," he said, "this is the kind of wake-up I like."

"Hi sweetheart, I hope you didn't need to sleep some more."

"I can sleep anytime. I'd much, much rather be fucking you."

"Oh, you would, huh. That's good because I'd rather have you fucking me than watching you sleep."

And I rode him, ever so gradually increasing my speed. He put his hands on my breasts, moving his thumbs back and forth across my nipples. Looking down, I could see they were puffy and sticking straight out. We were getting to the point, having had so much sex with each other in the past 24 hours or so, that we could talk since we weren't speechless with passion. There was still a little time left to say a few words, if they were important enough.

"You know, David, you were so good to me with the vibrator and everything. . . I think I ought to do something special for you. I know you'd like to. . . you know. . . in my mouth, wouldn't you?"

"Are you kidding?. . . I LOVE that!"

"Yes. . . well. . . I'll bet you'd like it even better if I took you all the way in."

"But you've tried before. . . I must be too big or something. . . I don't want you hurting yourself. I can live without that."

"No, that's not it. Your size makes it a little harder but only a little. The big problem is this gag reflex thing that everybody has. I read about it on the web. It just takes practice to suppress it. After you do it enough times, it goes away."

"No kidding. I'll be damned."

Sometime before this, I had stopped moving my hips. I think we were distracted enough by our conversation that we both forgot we were having sex. I raised myself up off David, swung my legs to the floor and spoke to him over my shoulder as I headed towards the bathroom.

"I'll be right back."

When I returned, I had this small bottle of olive oil I'd packed. Both of us knew what was coming, so neither of us spoke for the next little while. I sat on the edge of the bed, uncapped the bottle and poured some oil in the palm of my hand. David leaned back against the pile of pillows, almost sitting upright, the same as I had been, and clasped his hands behind his head, just like he used to do when we still lived together and I was masturbating him.

I held his cock horizontally and tilted the bottle over it, the oil flowing and dripping into his hair and onto his belly. I clasped my hand around him and with a few short motions, he was completely covered, his cock glistening in the light. I motioned for him to move his legs apart, got up on my knees and moved between them. I bent forward, putting one hand on the bed to hold my balance and using the other to hold him upright. As soon as the head was between my lips, I took my other hand and put it on the bed, fully supporting myself. I mentally counted to three, closed my eyes and lowered myself. Remarkably, amazingly, astonishingly, for the first time ever, with almost no resistance or difficulty, his cock slid all the way down my throat! It was a couple of seconds or so before I felt the start of a choking sensation but I didn't pull away and in a short period of time the contractions lessened and then stopped altogether.

As I was registering what I had done, strangely enough, the only thing I could feel was this intense burning sensation in my ears. At the same time I could hear David, sounding like he was way off in the distance somewhere.

"Oh God. . . Oh God. . . Oh God. . .," each repetition a little louder than the last.

My mind went blank when I tried to think what to do, so I just stayed down until I ran out of breath. I felt David's hands on the back of my head, not holding me down but just resting there, his fingers lightly gripping my hair and relaxing in a very slow rhythm. When I raised up and caught my breath, I immediately went back down and this time was conscious of my nose touching his hair. This gave me a triumphant feeling, a feeling of great accomplishment. I heard David make a small gasp and for the first time felt his hips raise ever so slightly against me. We repeated this sequence several times with his bucking motions becoming more frequent. I knew that he was getting ready to cum and as soon as I registered that, a panicky feeling swept over me. Simply because I had never thought it through before, I had this irrational feeling that it wouldn't be a good idea to let him cum while he was down my throat, that it would choke me if that happened. Obviously, I had already done all the choking I was going to do but that didn't occur to me, so I pulled my head away as fast as I could, grabbed him with one hand and pumped as fast as I could.

He started cumming immediately. In my mouth, which I kept open, on my face, all over. It was glorious! I felt this magnificent emotion, like I'd just earned my baccalaureate degree or something equally significant. For the first time since we started, David spoke to me using coherent sentences.

"That was unbelievable, mom. . . I had no idea. . . I'm you're slave forever. . ." and he went on and on, spouting similar phrases, most of which I can't remember.

I made no reply and just smiled a huge smile as I straightened up, still on my knees, sitting on the back of my calves. While he was talking, using slightly exaggerated motions, I made a production of licking my lips like I'd just eaten ambrosia. He leaned forward and pulled me against him in a very firm hug, so that my head was held against his chest. Eventually, we broke apart and I sat on the edge of the bed.

"You know what?" I said, "We've been in bed long enough. . . I remember from when your dad and I were here, there's this trail that runs around the lake. We should go for a hike."

"How long is it?"

"3 or 4 miles or something like that."

"Sounds good to me. . . let's do it."

"OK, let me take a bath first. I'm all sweaty and dirty."

"Why don't you wait til we get back? Hiking's going to make you sweaty and dirty again."

"Well. . . I suppose so. . ."

"What's more, I like you like that. . . you smell good that way."

"Oh, come on. . . no I don't. I stink."

"Not to me you don't."

I stood up, David came up behind me, put his arms around me and nuzzled my hair. We got dressed, put on our walking shoes, consulted our resort map to find the location of the trail head and left. Just as I remembered it from many years before, the trail was beautiful. As we walked along holding hands and rubbing up against each other, I remember feeling as happy and content as I had ever felt in my life. I was experiencing a kind of euphoria that was remarkably similar to a prescription pain medication high I'd experienced a few times. Everything was light and bright and full of fun. It was like being on a ride at Disneyland.

The walking was mostly flat, just as you would expect going alongside a lake, with an occasional moderate slope over rocky outcroppings. We bounced along, skipping occasionally, walking on air. Considering his young man's libido, it wasn't entirely unexpected when half way through our journey, David suggested we go off the trail a ways and take a little sex break. Picking our way through dense undergrowth with lots of fallen trees and brush, we didn't have to go very far before we were out of sight of the lake. I can't recall how he phrased it but in his gentlemanly way, David offered me the opportunity to exercise my new found oral abilities. I was more than happy to oblige, so I kneeled down in front of him, unbuttoned his jeans and gave him what he wanted. In my spirited mood, I would have given him anything his little heart desired.

Just like hours before, when David had me pinned against the wall by the bathroom, the passion of the moment was so distracting that I injured myself without realizing it. When I got up and we returned to the trail, I realized that I had bruised one of my knees. I must have been kneeling on a stone or a fallen branch or something, so I was limping. David assisted me as best he could, putting one arm across my back, but after a while, walking loosened it up a bit and I could move along by myself. Ahhh. . . the price one pays for love!

That evening, after dinner in the lodge, we walked down by the lake and sat on the edge of the dock where they keep all of the resort's boats tied up. We took our shoes off and dangled our feet in the water, side by side, leaning our heads together, both of us mesmerized by the atmosphere of our heavenly surroundings. After a while, David told me that he had a surprise for the next day.

"Guess what, mom. Tomorrow we're going to take a trip to Seattle."

"Really? How can we do that?. . . We've got reservations here for the rest of the week."

joelle_m
joelle_m
518 Followers
12