This Old Cock Ch. 05

Story Info
She tells him about her sexual adventure.
1.9k words
4.2
21.5k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode 5 – The Voyeur

Liz and I have been internet and real fuck buddies for the last three years. She lives near a major airport that I fly in often, and sometimes I try to have a several hour layover so that I might lay her. And a few times I do stay overnight, as it is very hard to get home when you are flying west to east and leave your business meeting in the late afternoon.

Liz and I got together for some non-stop fucking, sucking and kissing. As I got dressed, Liz explained that she was actually going to meet a local guy that she had been chatting with for a few months. Now you got to realize that Liz is not the kind of person to meet someone who could show up at anytime, preferring guys (and gals) who are out of town. She seems to like the spice of infrequent relationships like ours.

She told me that she met Bill through an adult web site. He saw Liz's profile and wrote her an email. He wrote a very friendly email, with all the words spelled right – something that Liz does not often receive. She replied, and after several emails, she gave him her instant messenger id. They have been chatting for several months, and finally Liz agreed to meet him the next Thursday, which happened to be tomorrow.

As I got dressed to go catch my connection, I made Liz promise to call me this Saturday to tell me what she did. She agreed.

As she drove me to the airport, she told me about him. Bill is a 46-year-old married businessman...works as a human resources manager for a company that hires opticians to work in their optical stores. He goes around and recruits the doctors to work in these chain stores. His territory is in the next state and just north of here, but he lives in the city. He had told his wife that he would be coming home sometime on Friday, so he would be arriving mid-afternoon on Thursday at Liz's apartment, and was planning to stay the night.

Liz dropped me off at the airport, and I flew home. I got a text message from her Thursday night if I would call her, so I did. Her story follows -

Bill arrived a little past 3 pm and rang her doorbell. Liz pressed the button to let him in the security door, and a few seconds later she heard the knock on her apartment door. Liz opened the door and saw him in person for the first time.

He was a really nice looking guy...very tall, about 6'3 and a very nice athletic build, medium, brown hair, brown eyes, and a nice smile. He was dressed very professionally. Liz said that she felt a little silly being in jeans – but got over it, because she was at home, not at work, so she felt she could wear comfy clothes.

Bill and Liz started out just talking for about 15-20 minutes and then he reached over and took her hand and started caressing it, then began touching her thigh. They started kissing there on the couch.

Then they decided that they would be more comfortable in the bedroom and moved there. Liz stood before him and they were kissing rather passionately and he started to feel her breasts over her sweater at first. She was caressing his arms, shoulders, neck, back and cheeks. They were both feeling that passion starting to rise.

He then lifted her sweater up and off and fingered Liz's nipples through the material of her bra. That sent Liz through the roof. He started unfastening it and she began unbuttoning his shirt. He had a nice dress shirt on so she didn't want to tear his buttons off!

He had a beautiful chest. It just felt so good standing there next to each other kissing passionately and caressing. Liz could just feel that warm skin against skin.

He took her hand and placed it over his cock in his pants. He was hard as a rock and wanting desperately to escape from the constraints of his pants.

She told him something like "I think we needed to 'free" his friend" and began unbuckling his belt, then unfastened his pants and slid them down around his ankles and he stepped out of them.

His cock was bouncing out of his underwear, sticking straight out, so she pulled them down, then knelt before him and gave him a little kiss. He went crazy and put his hands on her head. She started to suck him a bit and playfully tease and lick him.

Then he said, "Wait, that's not fair. I want your pants off too."

So Liz stood up and he unbuttoned her pants and took them off. She was going to take off her undies off but he stopped me and started feeling Liz's belly, then slid down to her pussy mound and brought both of his hands around her ass.

He liked the silky material of her panties and slid his hands around those areas for a minute, then took them off. She asked him to come lie on the bed with her and they did.

Liz described it as feeling so wonderful, their naked bodies entwined. They kept kissing passionately and caressing. He was now taking his fingers and exploring her pussy, drawing his finger around the area and taking cream from her pussy and rubbing it around her clit. She was playing with his cock in her hand and then started to suck him.

Liz wanted to continue giving him oral, but he said "No. I want to pleasure you first. I've been waiting for this."

And the truth is he has been waiting, about 4 months! They had been communicating and talking to each other by instant message before they met. So, he went down between her legs. Liz spread them wide open for him to give him great access and tilted her pelvis upward.

And he began licking, and sucking and just eating her out. She felt fabulous! She kept trying to fuck his face. He would tickle her clit with his tongue and then suck on it. And she started having those little mini orgasms when he hit on her clit that just send her pussy straight up into Bill's face! And he made Liz cum even more and more! He seemed to have good oral techniques!

When he finished going down on her, he moved up Liz's body and they kissed. Then she wanted to return the favor so Liz got between his legs in a comfortable position and began sucking and licking up and down the shaft. He's married and he gets no oral sex at all from his wife and rarely gets regular intercourse. She guesses that the wife is quite prudish. And the wife won't let Bill go down on her. Liz told him that she didn't know what she was missing!

So he was really getting off on doing that to Liz, and she was in heaven when she started sucking him again. She just teased him a bit. Then Liz began taking more and more of him into her mouth and sucking him. Liz picked up the tempo to a pace he seemed to be really enjoying. She'd intermittently stop and lick and suck his balls, then tease the tip and shaft of his cock with her tongue, then go back to sucking it deeply. He seemed to be thoroughly enjoying himself!

She asked if he wanted to cum inside of her cunt and he said "yes." So Liz lay on her back and he climbed aboard. However, he had some problems and got soft early on as they were fucking, so he wasn't able to cum in her vaginally and really his cock just got a taste of her pussy.

That's too bad because he said he wanted to experience more of Liz's pussy because it felt so hot and tight and wet. He apologized and Liz told him that was ok. She knows that that's something that happens to some of the older guys she been with. Sometimes they have problems maintaining their erections. So Liz told him to just relax and not worry about it. They kissed some more and he started playing with her pussy with his fingers.

He was getting her really excited and she wanted to cum badly, but his hands were sliding all over in her slippery mess down there and he couldn't maintain the proper position. So Liz got her vibrator out and asked if he wanted to see how Liz played with herself. Well, that got his attention.

She had to wipe off a bit because she was so wet that she couldn't keep the vibe on her clit. Anyway, he fingered Liz too while she played. Then he took the vibe in his hands and played with it. Then we switched roles again. When she came, he thrust his fingers deep inside her and finger fucked Liz while she was orgasming.

That felt good. Then he went down and "cleaned her out" orally!

He was a little harder then so they tried fucking again, but again, he was having problems maintaining his erection. He felt really bad and kept apologizing. She told him to relax and not worry about it, that it was ok.

So they lay in one another's arms and kissed and rested for a while. Later, Liz gave him a "penile massage" and that was enough to make him cum. He came all over his legs as he was lying on his back while she played. Liz licked all the cum off of him and then got a warm washcloth and cleaned him up afterward. Then they just lay together in one another's arms and rested. It felt good and was very relaxing.

Bill then decided that he probably ought to not stay the night and would drive back home. He got dressed, gave Liz a great kiss, and left.

Liz could not wait to tell me about what had happened. She texted me to see if I could call her on her cell phone. It turned out my old lady was at church that evening, and I was home alone. I called Liz, and she told me about her tryst with Bill.

Liz concluded her story by saying, "so, there you have it, my hot sex date with the local man. Can't say he was as adventurous, George, but he was still a good guy. Very kind and caring, respectful of the lady he is with. I like that in a man. You George have those traits too, and that will get you places with the ladies!"

While I listened to Liz tell her story, I slowly stroked my cock. I suspect that she could hear me getting a little short of breath. I think Liz enjoyed herself telling me her story. I finally admitted that I was masturbating (after I came) and I do think Liz may have been playing with herself too.

Finally Liz said that she needed to play again tonight, even though she had spent her afternoon and evening being fucked by Bill.

She said, "I want to feel you play with my nipples and breasts right now, and am imagining your hands feeling me up. Mmmmm! Gotta stop this now as I have some work to do and you've got me all horny!"

More to that story later.