This One Night in Orlando

Story Info
Sometimes, it's ok to just go with it...
2.1k words
3.81
11.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=====

Everyone in this story was over eighteen at the time.

This is my first story here and I hope to write more. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

=====

I loved in Orlando for five years. I had a decent job but was also in a band -three, technically but it was just swapping a member here and there. That being said, I spent a lot of time in clubs and bars and met a lot of interesting people. I met this one girl, Laura, great chick and super chill. We were smoking buddies for a long time then she wanted to fuck so... we did. This is all tangent to the situation in question.

We hung out solid for a few years and after a while we drifted apart as our schedules changed. One day, she comes by my shop and was like 'It's my birthday tonight. Come party with me and my friends.' Bueno. I'm all about it cause who needs sleep, right?

We met at her place; a handful of girls, her gay roommate and me. Laura is a very good hairdresser and a classy lady so her friends were much the same.

Her one friend was married and the only one who wasn't a blonde. I tend to favor blondes but in a room of tall lanky barbies, the shorter brunette with mocha-tanned skin and shimmering gossamer hair was the eye grabber. She had legs like a thoroughbred; yoga enthusiast, cyclist and an avid swimmer, this girl was juicy and a nice round bottom. It wasn't one of those big wide, watermelon butt cheek booties. She just had this great looking ass and was wearing one of those cotton dresses that was form-fitting. Sleeveless, the tasteful leopard print was cut to mid-thigh and just all around sexy.

We go out and hit a bar... couple shots in and we're like 'NEXT!' So we go down the street to a club... of course, it's packed. We drink a round or two and move on. Finally, we come to this weird bar that's actually two and one is partially outside in what should've been an alley but they closed it off for more dance space. This brunette goes nuts. She's dancing with any guy she can find and is damn good with her body. At one point, she's got five guys dancing around her.

I made a joke to Laura about how her friend (can't remember her name) was reliving her stripper days and Laura looked at me with a startled expression. "She told you that?" Here I was joking... Things started to make sense.

Now I'm not a pornstar nor a Casanova but I'm a decent-looking guy and I have a good amount of sexual prowess so I approach this girl and quickly thin the strays down to just one and I eventually trick him into taking my twenty dollar bill and buying us all another round. When he leaves, I whisk this girl to the front of the adjacent bar and start singing in her ear at a whisper while she grinds her ass against my crotch. Her dress rides up so much that one of the older women at the high top table near us reached over and cupped this girl's pretty round golden brown lower curve.

She thought it was me but the lady laughed and fessed up then passed my sexy little minx a compliment. She smiled and thanked the woman then we went back to our grinding and my scheming. My dick was starting to hurt because it was pinned beneath my zipper. Being in a rock band, I had jeans that accented by best features; dick and ass but that doesn't leave much wiggle room. So I go back to nibbling on this girl's ear and she starts to play with the hem of my jeans so I suggest we step outside and get some air -maybe smoke a cig.

She agrees and it's a beautiful night -upper seventies but a nice breeze (which is rare for downtown Orlando) and she wants a cigarette but I pretend like my lighter's not working. She wants to go back inside and ask someone else but I lead her around the corner - maybe fifteen feet away to an alley as I cite the wind for my bad luck with the Bic.

I flatten my back against the bricks and spread my legs a bit so that my waist his only slightly higher than hers. She isn't stupid and turns around with a devilish grin then settles herself against my frame and starts grinding but this time there's no music. She just uses her instincts to work herself and me into a frenzy while we share a menthol.

We never finished the smoke. After I passed it to her, I use my long arms to the advantage of rubbing her sides and breasts which were likely medium b-cups but they fit her so well, anything larger would have seemed odd. She had huge nipples and they began to strain underneath her bra and dress until they poked out like tiny tents. Once I started cupping and squeezing her bosoms, her hands dropped the cig and one found my crotch while the other found her own. She fingered herself for several minutes until I took her two fingers out by grabbing her forearm and guided them into my mouth.

It was at this point when she started making primal sounds and I started to feel her nipple through her bra AND dress...fucking brass shells, I tell ya. Anyway, we're twenty feet from a bar's front door so I know we can't undress. I lean down and attack her ear and allow my legs to slide out further which gives me better access. I keep rubbing her breast in one hand while the other just traces symbols, letters, numbers and shapes on the outside of her pink, satiny thong just above her hood. She's starting to shake and I'm asking if she wants my nine inch cock in her sweet little pussy. She turned around in my arms with a look of desperation that told me everything I needed to know.

We make out for a moment until she bites my lip and gives me that fierce womanly gaze that makes me quiver -both in fear and excitement then mouths 'Fuck me.' I would do just that but I also knew I wanted to fuck her puffy lips too... Lord, she had a sexy mouth. I switch our positions in a single motion. She's doing a push-up against the wall but I'm flattening her against it. I take out my pocket knife and cut the piece of her thong that goes around her hip then just let her panties fall down her shapely tanned leg. I had my dick out in seconds and was rubbing the tip along her hot and slick labia to get us both lubed up. I wasn't quite ready but she reached down and gave me a kung-fu grip then yanked forward until I parted her warm, heavy curtains of the outer fold so that just the head was inside her.

She tried several times to rock her hips back but I move to match and bite down...not nibble...BITE the tendon that runs from the base of her neck towards her shoulder. I tell her she has no control and to just enjoy the ride. Once she presses up against the wall again with a whimper, I gently use one hand to guide her hips back while using the other to apply pressure in the small of her back which makes her arch forward. Her ass is poked out with her legs together and the bottom of her dress resting upon the shelf her body had naturally created. This time, I keep my hips steady and her arching motion sinks me in almost to the hilt. Warm, wet and tight, she shivered for most of the sex that followed as I kept starting and stopping and using irregular rhythms to keep her from cumming. Then, she looks over her shoulder at me, hair in her eyes, sweat on her nose and her lower lip is extra puffy from biting down on it.

She says "Please let me cum and you can fuck me in any way you like...even my ass but just let me cum." I just smiled my demonic smile and slid my hand gently up her back into her hair then grabbed a fistful from the back of her skull. I start power fucking this girl; driving my cock in to the max each and every thrust. My hips made a slapping noise every time her perfect little ass cheeks made contact. I was huffing and puffing and she was moaning, growling and squeaking. We're drunk and this was impromptu so we're skin on skin. When you're used to condoms, skin on skin is so much better; euphoric, even.

She put her mouth on the rough bricks to muffle her loud announcement of the orgasm's arrival. I knew it was near when her pussy started to squeeze my dick so hard it threatened to throw off MY pistoning. I railed this girl trying to extend her cumfest. My dick and balls are soaked, I can feel it. I can start to feel it against my undies and jeans which are only pulled down slightly but I just keep plowing away at this girl. The smell of our sex fills up the alley like a tantalizing food cart.

Finally, I feel my knees weaken and that aching sensation starting in my thighs then my balls and then my core. I tell her I'm going to cum and she replied with something like a whispered bark "not inside me." So I give three more pumps as deep and as hard as I can. Then I shove her forward and twist her hips.

She knew what to do.

Without breaking the momentum of my push, she spins and drops down into a squat, her dress riding up above her hips, knees out to either side like a frog and her dripping, swollen pussy just out in the night air. Her lips were open reveling just how perfectly pink her sex truly was and still holding the rough shape of my cock.

She has blood on her lips, I later learned she bit through the lower one but also scraped her mouth on the rough brick wall. She leaned forward and I just stepped right back up to bat. I took hold of her head with both hands and jammed my raging erection into her mouth and leaned forward so it would tip down into her throat. She squeezed my thighs to protest and tried to push me back but I was seconds away and just started fucking her face. The strange sucking, slobbering sound and the heavy vacuum thuds as she gagged on my wide meat made me lift my chin and close my eyes. With both hands encompassing her head, I bury my dick into her mouth clear til I can feel her nose in my neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair. She cough-gagged and I just ripped a giant orgasm into her mouth and down her throat. I shook and shivered and groaned as spurt after spurt flew out. Her mouth was hot, soft and wet just like I imagined. The lips on that girl were heavenly velvet and contracted perfectly as she'd be designed to swallow my engorged member.

I must've cum for minute straight. She was punching my thighs, grabbing my knees but I didn't release her until I had finished. She stood up, mascara all smeared and running, eyes wet with tears from being cock choked and her lipstick was lopsided and uneven. Her hair was a mess plus her panties were cut and resting on one heel. She still had her ass out, dress yet to be pulled down so I snatched her against me. I refused to let her walk away shamefully after such a hot experience. My cum and her spit hung from the corner of her mouth so I kissed her. I kissed her like lovers do... like stars in old movies. I grabbed her body in my hands and felt her up for a good half an hour after we had fucked until she said she was ready for more. That's when I let her go and helped her get straightened back up. We smoked another cigarette then went back inside. We found Laura and eventually went back to Laura's apartment. Laura was hammered and wanted birthday sex so...

I made Laura give me head until I came again. Then I said "Be right back, I have a special treat for you." I snuck into the living room and woke up her friend, the girl I had fucked in the alley and made her sleepy ass follow me to the bedroom. We had a threesome and it was mostly them with me coaching and directing but I had five orgasms total that night. However, that's a story for another time.