Just Some Harmless Flirting

Story Info
Nicole is enlightened about the mystery boy.
1k words
3.35
9.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time writing, but I've been reading for a while now. This story is somewhat a reflection of my life so all character names have been changed. This is only the beginning. Tell me what you think.

It started out has a little harmless flirting, I never thought anything major with happen. After all Torrell was just a boy that I met at camp, I didn't plan on seeing him again. But little did I know he would be the guy who changed the rest of my life.

Big Bear California, Youth Retreat

Kiara and I were out for our morning jog. Though I love my friend dearly, I always hated the fact that she dragged me out of bed at six in the morning to the cold Big Bear air. But hey, at least I knew I always looked hot in my bikini when we went to the nearby lake or the pool that was at our campsite.

As we were taking our final stretch by the boy's dorm, something caught my eye. I must have slowed down or something because the next thing I know Ki was in my face and looking at me as if something was wrong.

"Nicole...hello earth to Nicky...do you need to take a break?" she asked breathlessly.

"Huh...I'm sorry what's up?" I said, still distracted by the view I was taking in. Kiara then followed my line of vision to where I had been looking.

"Ah...now I see," Kiara laughed. "That's Torrell," she answered my thoughts with a sly grin on her face.

How could I have ever miss such a fine specimen before is beyond me. I slowly took in his 6'2 frame and muscular body. Everything from what I could see was perfect the six pact, the smooth caramel skin, the sexy luscious lips, strong arms and shoulders to get lost between. "Wait a minute Kiara, you know him? Why have I never heard of him before?" I babbled completely at a lost. I have always been the girl who knew everyone and everything, so for the first time in my life I felt so out of the loop.

"Well yeah, I know him; we used to talk back in middle school. You do recall the time when you stopped going to church in middle school," she replied. Of course I remembered; that was a pretty difficult time in my life. I didn't really want to do anything with anyone. "Any ways, then he moved back to Florida with his dad at the end of our eighth grade school year. He just came back to Vegas this summer to stay with his mom for our senior year. She pulled some strings with the church so he could come up to the retreat even though it has already started so Torrell could remake some connections before school starts back in the fall," Kiara continued on as if she knew everything there was to know.

"Ah...so that's where you disappeared to yesterday at dinner," I replied all dreamy eyed. "Omg, don't get it twisted," she blushed. "Torrell texted me earlier this week that he was coming. He just wanted to meet up like old times. Like low key, he had all these little ideas that we were going to get back together until I told him about Jalon," Kiara said innocently.

Ugh, Kiara's punk ass boyfriend. Ki is the type of person who always likes to see the light in people. So when it comes down to Jalon, she isn't any different with him no matter how many times I and my cousin Mary tell her that she is getting played big time. As many times as this conversation as came up I decide not to start because I still wanted and needed information about this mystery boy.

I put on my super baby doll voice and began to ask "You know I have nothing but love for you and seeing as we are now seniors in high school; and seeing that it has been what three or four years ...would mind if flirt a little bit with him?"

Knowing that I would get an honest answer from Ki she responded "I could care less if you talk to him. Hell if I wasn't with Jalon, I would talk to his sexy ass. These years have done the boy good. Although, he can be a bit of a player, so don't get attached," she warned. Wow, like Ki could really talk.

"Please Ki, if anyone knows how to play people it would be me. Need I recall this past Valentine's Day and birthday; three different guys, who went to different schools, and each thought they were in a committed relationship with me at the same time. Girl I racked in so many presents, it was unbelievable. Then what did I do, cut all ties the week after my birthday. When it comes down I have played this game so many times, I know when a guy is playing me," I recklessly bragged.

"Okay Nicole, I'm just saying be careful, you never know who you are messing with," she chastised. "And trust and believe when I say he has changed from when I had last known him."

"Yeah, I feel you. But hey, let's finish up this run, shower and head down for breakfast," I said not really trying to start an argument.

"Ok. Hey, I'll race you to the cabin. Loser has to take over the winner's cabin chores for the rest of camp week," Kiara suggested.

"That's a deal. You are going to busy tonight" I teased and stuck out my tongue.

We go into line by a tree. In unison, we counted down the race, "Three, two, and one. Go!"

As I pulled ahead early in our little race, I turned my head to see how far Kiara was behind. She was just a few paces away, but behind her something sexier caught my attention. It was Torrell; he was staring right at me. I gave him my most sexist grin I could muster while running. He gives me a sexy lopsided grin back. The next thing I know, I trip over the wide stairs to the girls' dorm and fall flat on my face. I black out for a few seconds after I landed and I hear Kiara cheering about her victory. When I refocused my vision I get up and look toward the boys' dorm.

Damn...he's gone.