This One Time... At Band Camp...

Story Info
She was look but don't touch.
1.8k words
4.12
68.5k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiger wasn't what you would call friendly towards outsiders. She was given the name Tiger because of her feisty behavior. No one would mess with her; they were too scared. She and her circle of friends were known for their "forbidden fruit". Tiger, 18 at the time, was quite a tease. Always walking around in her skin tight tank tops and mini skirts, showing off her porn star breasts and athletic legs. She loved to make the boys scream.

Tiger was in the band at her school, ironically adding the stories about band camp. She was the only girl drummer, and loved every minute of it. Purposely dropping the drum sticks, she would bend over, exposing her tight ass. The guys were watching, and she knew it.

One guy who especially took a liking to her was Tan, a senior drummer. He was entranced by the young girl, and hated her for it. He would watch her lick her lips and star at him seductively from across the room. But he knew how she was: look but don't touch.

Tiger was alone at school one night trying to practice. She was so involved in her work she didn't realize how late it was. When she was so exhausted she thought she couldn't play another note she went to lock up her equipment.

"Holy shit! It's 10:30! I'm so grounded." she yelled to her self.

Tan, who was also there practicing late, heard her scream. He went to see who it was, and was delighted to see the fragile beauty all alone. Slowly he crept up behind her and ran his hands over her ass.

Shivers ran up her spine. Tiger turned to see Tan standing behind her. She put her hands on his chest and slowly moved them down. She leaned in really close-he could feel her breath on his neck- and she whispered into his ear, "Fuck you."

Tiger pulled away, leaving Tan breathless and angry. She turned to walk away, but Tan was too fast for her. He grabbed her hand and turned her around, pulling her body close to his.

"Let me go you dirty fucking pervert!" she screamed, frantically kicking out.

"I see how you got your name, Tiger. You've been a bad girl. You've been teasing me for too long. Tonight you will finally get what you've been asking for."

Tiger's mind was going crazy. How had she gotten herself into this position? She screamed out, but it was no use.

"There's no one here, who are you screaming for? It's only you and me." He told her maliciously as he threw her to the floor. Before she knew it he was on top of her, showing no mercy.

"Please don't. Please, just let me go home." She cried.

"It's too late for that, you little slut. You're not going anywhere." He started to unbutton her shirt, and ripped it from her body. He gripped her breasts fiercely.

There was nothing she could do. She just lay there, praying it would soon be over. But it was nowhere close to ending. Tan reached under her to undo her black laced bra, and a new fire lighted inside her. She kicked out, and surprised he fell over. She ran for the door, but he was right behind her.

"You bitch! You're going to pay for that." as he pushed her against the door. He held her arms above her head, and kissed her deeply. Each second made him want her more. He kissed at her neck, and heard her gasp in.

Tan bit her neck, and she screamed out, "Let me go! You can't do this!" He leaned in close and whispered to her, "Fuck you." Laughing, he bit her again, harder. He knew she wasn't going to give in, and that he was in for a long night.

Again he went to undo her bra, and easily slipped it off. She was quickly running out of energy, but she would never show him that. His hands were so cold, and her body so warm. Tiger was trying to ignore it all, but she couldn't. A fire was burning inside her and she found herself becoming wet. She had only ever experienced this through stories. She opened her eyes to find Tan staring into them hungrily. He reached down to her ass, gripping it firmly. Tan pushed up her skirt for a better feel.

The innocent acting virgin suddenly became fully aware of the situation and began to feel scared. Tan started to pull at her silky panties and again she started to fight. But it was too late. He held her still with one hand and peeled them off with the other. She pounded at his chest with her fists, but her pathetic fight was nothing compared to his strength. He threw her once more to the ground and was again on top off her.

It was now easy for him to get her skirt off and then she was fully exposed. He caressed her young body, running his hands from her breasts to her virgin pussy. Tiger was wet; the fight had strangely excited her. The feel of his touch sent shivers through her body. Tan knew he was the first to be exploring her territory as he slowly slipped a finger in.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Don't fucking touch me!" She knew it was know use but she wouldn't give up.

Tan looked into her eyes and kissed her neck. He started to kiss down her body until he reached her hard nipples. Tiger's back arched as she felt his cold tongue. As he sucked he slowly started to move his finger in and out. He found her clit and was rubbing it gently with his thumb.

Then suddenly he pulled away. Tiger lay there on the floor, wanting more, when she felt a scarf being tied over her eyes. She did not like losing her control, and started to scream. But then she felt his kisses return to her warm flesh and she relaxed.

Tan desperately wanted to make her pay for all of her tormenting. He wanted to make her scream in pain, and then moan in pleasure. Without any warning he penetrated her tight hole with three strong fingers.

"Ohhhh... fuck! Stop! You're hurting me! Let me go. Please, just let me go." She had had enough. She screamed in agony; never had she felt such pain.

Tan started to slowly move his fingers in and out enjoying her screams and the pain in her eyes. And despite her fight he felt her becoming extremely wet. He picked up the pace, and inserted another finger.

Tiger bit her lip to keep from moaning. She would give him no satisfaction in knowing that she wanted more. But when he stopped she called out his name. "Tan? Where did you go?"

Silently unzipping his jeans Tan stood above her watching her squirm. Dropping his clothes he got down and pressed his naked body on top of hers. Tiger could feel his hard dick against her soft skin. Her mind raced. It was so big; she did not want that monster inside her.

She tried to pull away, but he had already positioned himself between her open legs. She could feel his hot dick throbbing at her wet slit. He rubbed the tip up and down her slit and then suddenly plunged the head in.

"Fuck!!!" she screamed out in pain. "Please, it's too big. You're hurting me. I'll do anything, just please let me go!" She pleaded with him as the tears ran down her face.

"It's too late for that. You're finally getting what you deserve, and you're going to like it! You're always showing off your cute little ass, acting so damn innocent. Well now I'm going to make you scream while I take all that innocence away!"

Violently he shoved half of his 9 inch dick into her tight virgin pussy. Tiger felt his hands on her hips as she tried to wriggle away. But her movements just made the sensations that much better for him. Her muscles contracting and trying to push him out nearly sent him over the edge.

With one quick motion Tiger felt him slam the rest of himself into her. Her head was spinning. He just left his dick inside her feeling the blood pulsing as she tried to adjust to his size. After about a minute he started to slowly pull out until the tip of his dick was at the entrance of her slit. Then he pounded back into her as hard as he could.

"Fucking asshole! Ohhh… you fucking asshole!" Tiger screamed in pain. Again he withdrew and forced himself back into her. She thought she was going to be torn apart.

Tan wouldn't stop. With each thrust he gained power, and with each thrust Tiger screamed less. Her screams became moans, begging for more. He wanted to give her a taste of her own medicine.

He pulled out, and laughed as she tried to reach for his dick.

"Please! Don't stop!" She wanted to feel him back inside her. She needed it.

"How do you like being the one teased? You little slut?" he moved around to her head. "I wanna hear you beg for it. Show me how much you want me!"

"I'm begging! I need you inside of me! Please! I'll do anything!"

"Prove it." He laughed. He removed the blindfold from her eyes and he put his dick up to her lips. "Suck it. Suck it like you need it."

Tiger was overcome by the feeling between her legs. Getting up to her knees she brought his dick to her mouth. She kissed the tip and licked the length of it. Then slowly she sucked as much into her mouth as she could take. She moved her head up and down with increasing speed.

Tan was in ecstasy. He grabbed her hair and pulled her down thrusting himself deep into her throat. He forced her head up and down ignoring her gags. When he felt she couldn't take it anymore he pulled his dick away and pushed her backwards to the floor.

Tiger pulled him towards her as he spread open her legs. With one deep thrust he pounded into her and she screamed in pleasure. He had her filled to the max and she fucking loved it.

He thrust in and out, pounding away harder and harder. She didn't know how much more she could take. Leaning over on top of her Tan pinched her nipples, making her moan loudly in orgasm. Tiger dugs her nails deep into his back and bit at his neck.

That was more than Tan could take. He exploded inside her making her orgasm again. It seemed to last for hours. They just stayed there curled up on the band room floor with no energy to move. When they came to their senses they gathered up their clothes and Tan drove Tiger home.

Tiger was still a tease, but not to Tan. She would tease at him during the day of course, brushing her body against his ever so gently. But at night… they would always meet for a little extra practice time.