This Party Got a Bigger Package

Story Info
Stripper for ladies 50th birthday.
941 words
4.13
28.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wildp
wildp
57 Followers

While away at college I picked up a side job. It was a new company started by some upper classmen in my fraternity. It was male entertainment. We did different types for different parties. The prices were all different depending on the type of party. Was all stripping parties and price depended on how far the strippers went. The business was very successful so far.

I got asked if I could do a party for Saturday night. I asked about it. Was a birthday party for a lady turning 50. Was only supposed to be 3 ladies there and the package they bought was only supposed to go down to my tiny boxers. No nude or G-string. With this package and number of guests I would do this party alone. A bigger package or more guests another employee would accompany me. With the address of the party I knew tips should be well with it being in the nice neighborhood

I wore my military fatigues outfit because they were the easiest to get off and I figured this party would not last long. I had my shiny green boxers on and my green bikini briefs under them as that was as far as I would have to go. I arrived to the house at the time requested. Was let in by a nice looking lady whom I would guess was in her fifties. She had a wine glass in hand and I could tell the wine had been flowing as I saw three empty bottles sitting in the kitchen. She led me by the hand into the huge den where the other ladies were. One problem is that they were only supposed to be 3 ladies there but I counted 5. They were all from mid-40 to mid-50 in age. Despite being more there than was supposed to be I went ahead and set up my music and got ready to start.

I removed my shirt and things were going well. The ladies were all having fun and behaving. I grabbed the birthday lady and put her in a chair. I let one of the other ladies rip the Velcro and remove my pants. I approached the birthday gal in my shiny green boxers and begin to give her a lap dance. I whispered to her to remove my boxers only. As I was still dancing I turned to the crowd and placed her hands on my waistband. The ladies cheered and told her to do it. She jerked my boxers right off. The ladies were going crazy as I was now in my green bikini bottoms that showed my package well. I danced around the birthday gal a little more. As I stopped she told me she wanted more.

I explained to her that this was as far as the party went. She was begging as the lady that organized the party approached us. I also explained to her that this was as far as the party went. She understood but asked if for an extra $50 if I would stay for a half hour longer and dance with the ladies as I was. I knew I wasn't supposed to but they were all nice so I did. I had to stay in my bikini bottoms which I did not have a problem with. I was enjoying myself as I was pretty much passed from lady to lady. They would grab my butt some and get close but was not touching my cock. Then the birthday gal pushed her ass into my crotch and grinded.

I was ok with that but knew that it was now time to go. I begin to hug the ladies and say goodbye. None of them wanted me to leave. They were playfully grabbing my butt and my arms and hands. Three of them backed me into a corner. They had my hands and arms. The fourth lady appeared behind me and told me she was a local sheriff deputy and told me I was being held for questioning as she handcuffed me with my hands behind my back. Before I quite realized what was happening one of the older ladies was on her knees in front of me. I was helpless as she easily dropped my bikini bottoms to the floor. I was led over to the couch by four of the ladies who were each taking turns stroking my cock and rubbing my balls. As I got to the couch I was now fully hard. The ladies were enjoying playing with my 8 inch cock. Then the birthday girl climbed on the couch and pulled her dress up and removed her panties. The other ladies moved my cock to just in front of her wet pussy. Two of them continued to stroke my cock and massage my balls while the other two nibbled on my ears and neck. After a few minutes of this I could not hold on any longer and shot a streaming load of warm cum onto the 50 year old birthday girl's pussy and stomach. I don't think I have ever shot out as much cum as I did then.

I was led back over to the corner by the deputy and the lady that organized the party. They thanked me as I was uncuffed and got dressed. I was given an extra $200 from them and asked not to get them in trouble. With the cash I agreed to let it go as they did seem nice. They did say they would request me and buy the biggest package we offered for the next birthday of the ladies.

wildp
wildp
57 Followers