This Really Sucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued on, "I was jealous; I wanted you to be dreaming about me. Or, at least I wanted to be in your dreams with you...and everybody else might be in there too."

My wife blushed deeply. It was true! She was having wild sex dreams! I looked into her eyes. "I want to share in your fantasies. We're a couple, we're partners. We do things together. I know you were dreaming of others last night. So this morning, that's why..."

She blushed again and actually looked a little frightened. I could tell she was wondering what she might have done, or said.

"If you can't tell me," I sat up in bed and stroked the line of her jaw. "Maybe you could write them down. Maybe we could start sharing that way?"

I just stared into her eyes with all of the love for her that I could summon.

She nodded, and smiled. "Okay – I think I can do that."

I smiled and kissed her. This was better then any dream.

12