This Ride's Closed

Story Info
Patrick takes his "blind date" Danielle to an amusement park.
2.5k words
4.12
21.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amusement Park

Palms sweating and hands shaking he knocked on her apartment door. It's been months, hell probably over a year since he'd been on a date. To make things worst this was a somewhat of a blind date. His client from work, Laura, set it all up, but all she had was a picture of her face, and even that was 2 years old. Still to Patrick this was better than sitting at home on his day off jerking off to the same websites he has been going to for a long time to forget his ex Linda.

"I wonder if I should have emptied the pipes this morning" he thought to himself. "Nah, what are the chances that she's that hot, and besides even if she is I should be able to contain myself." He knocked on the door and took a deep breath. The door swung open after a moment of waiting and behind it stood Danielle. All 5'9 of her in some short shorts and a bikini top, her body glistening from sun tan lotion. Her legs were long and smooth and her breasts...no they weren't breasts they were big, round, succulent tits. Her hair black as night her eyes light brown, and her skin a beautiful cream color. His eyes opened wide as he tried to focus on her eyes and not her body. "Patrick?" asked Danielle. "Yeah" he uttered trying to mask his nervousness.

"Come in" she said as she opened the door for him. He walked in and she closed the door behind him. "I'm pretty much ready, want to finish this bowl with me?" She pointed at a nice glass pipe with weed in it. Patrick looked at the pipe and thought to himself "why the fuck not, might help me relax a little". He looked at her sit down and cross her legs "sure". Danielle took a big hit and blew the smoke out and she leaned back and handed him the pipe. As she looked up to blow the smoke away he stole another glance at her delicious body. He could feel the blood rushing south of the equator already. So he took a hit in the hopes of relaxing his body a bit.

Danielle smiled at him as he blew the smoke away and handed her the pipe. "So Laura showed me a pic of you but it was only your face. I was worried for a minute that was for a reason". Patrick smiled "actually she did the same with me, but I have to tell you Danielle, you are stunning. I'm pretty sure you could set off a fire sprinkler just by touching it". Danielle laughed "stop it! You're going to make me blush" she winked at him. "I'm serious; you're very pretty and have a great body." She smiled as she took another hit, and he in the meantime was doing everything he could to keep his cock from going full hard on. "Well this is done, should we smoke another one or are you ready to go?" she asked while placing her hand on his leg. Between her looks, touching his leg, and not having been with a woman in ages he was about to get a full on boner. "No I'm good, but can I use your bathroom before we leave?" he asked. "Of course first door on the right" she pointed to the hallway. Patrick got up and made his way to the bathroom.

As soon as he walked into the bathroom he pulled his cock out and just started to masturbate. "I have to relief some pressure or I'll be walking around with a fucking hard on all day" he thought. So he began masturbating, thinking of her long luscious legs, her beautiful tits, and gorgeous smile. Then next to the door he noticed a pair of her panties sitting on top of the hamper. He just pointed his hard dick in that direction and started jerking off while looking at them. Picturing her in them he was ready to explode. He started going faster and faster, reaching for a tissue before he exploded. About to cum, he focused on those panties when a KNOCK interrupts him. "You almost ready, I want to get out of here before my roommate gets back." This startles him, so he immediately starts to put his cock away. "Yeah I'm done" he turns the water on the sink on and finishes getting ready. "Fuck I was so fucking close". He walks out of the bathroom where Danielle is waiting for him. She gives him a devilish smile and grabs his hand. "Let's go" she smiles as she pulls him out of the apartment.

Once at the parking lot he point to his car as they approach it. He opens the door and watches her get in. Her body just teasing him, he closes the door and walks around and gets in the driver seat. "Have you ever been to Six Kingdoms amusement park?" he asks her. "I have but it's been a few years" she replies. He looks at her and says "same here". He starts the car and takes off.

When they arrive at the park Patrick finds a nice quiet parking spot in the big parking lot to park his car. Though there are a few cars there, it's nowhere near full. "Alright you ready?" he asks her. His legs are positioned somewhat awkwardly; it's rather obvious he's hiding his bulge. Danielle notices this "you alright, you seem a little uncomfortable." Patrick answers "yeah I'm fine" but the reason he is really uncomfortable is because a little bit of cum managed to make its way out as he was masturbating in her bathroom. But knowing that he is really turned on Danielle takes advantage. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you were trying to hide something in your pants" she giggles. "What no, I mean...fuck!" He relaxes his legs to the point where Danielle can see his cock pushing up against his jeans. "I'm so sorry, it's just you're really fucking hot and I haven't had sex in a long time and..." before he can finish Danielle reaches over and grabs his bulge. Wasting little time she unzips his pants and reaches in "Wait!" Patrick yells but it's too late. Her eyes open wide as she feels that little bit of cum on his cock. She pulls her hand out and looks at her finger where the cum is. "Oh my god, it's just cum! For a second there I thought you pissed yourself" she laughs. Patrick is really embarrassed though, he is turning bright red. "Like I said I don't get out much" he puts his head down. "Hey" Danielle says to get his attention and the second he looks at her, she licks the cum off her finger. "I think it's hot".

Patrick is in awe at what he just witnessed. Not knowing what to do he sits there frozen, while Danielle thoroughly licks her finger clean. She then reaches over, pulls his cock out and starts to run the tip of her tongue on his hard head. She teases his cock and goes to put the whole thing in her mouth. Patrick just leans back and enjoys the moment, but before he can get too into it, he notices cars pulling up close to them. "Shit there's people starting to park close to us." Danielle sits up; she kisses Patrick while putting his cock away and says "ok let's go".

As they walk towards the entrance, she holds Patrick's hand. "Patrick do you know Linda Powers?" Patrick looks at her surprised and confused. "Yeah that's my ex-girlfriend, do you know her?" Danielle sighs, "kind of, she's a mutualfriendof Laura and I. The reason I brought her up is because we know what a bitch she is, how she loves to find good men and destroy them. We've come to find out the men she dates are actually quite the catch and when Laura told me about you, I figured if Linda went out with you, it was because she saw good in you, and wanted to fuck you over." Patrick looks very confused. "The point is this" Danielle continued "I'm not normally this wild on first dates, but knowing what Linda does to men, and Laura telling me what a good guy you are, I figured I would let me wild side out." Patrick looks at her, smiles and gives her a kiss "that's very good to know. Now let's go, I need to distract myself before you make me hard as the steel these rides are made out of."

The day goes by and with every minute so does their arousal. Between the adrenaline and the chemistry they both are having trouble holding back. They kiss and grope whenever the opportunity presents itself. Each time getting hornier for each other, but the park doesn't close until 6 and even then it'll be an hour before the get home. But they try and keep things subtle. Like her grabbing his cock while the roller coaster makes its ascend and him running his fingers over pussy. Luckily the park is pretty empty so a lot of seats are empty and nobody can really see them.

It was only 3:00 pm and their hormones were raging. They decided to cool down by going on a water ride. Only problem is, this water ride left them both soaking. As they exited their vessel, they walked away to a little isolated spot to rinse off. There Danielle's body, dripping with water, glistening in the bright sun was the breaking point. Patrick couldn't take it anymore "Fuck this" Danielle looked at him confused "What do you..." before she could finish her sentence he grabbed her by the hand and pulled her towards a ride that had a closed sign. "Patrick this ride is closed where are we going?" Patrick didn't answer, he just kept leading her. When they got to where one boards the ride he quickly looked around and saw no one.

Patrick grabbed Danielle by the hair and started kissing her passionately. Their tongues immediately dancing on each other's lips as they could no longer hold it in. Their hands dancing over each other's bodies, Patrick fondling her wet soaking tits while Danielle wasted no time pulling his cock out. She stroked it as Patrick moved her bikini top to the side and started sucking on her beautiful tits. He'd bite her nipples softly before sucking on them, fondling both her breasts while she continued jerking him off. With no warning Danielle dropped to her knees and sucking on his cock. This was no time for teasing; she just engorged his cock, getting it wet so she could stroke it. His face covered with pleasure he leaned back putting his hand on her head and following it as she sucked it. The whole time her finger is down her shorts playing with her clit, getting her pussy wet.

Patrick could wait no longer; he pulled her up and hoisted her on the control panel for the ride. She quickly wrapped her legs around him as she helped move her shorts to the side just enough for his cock to fit. He rubbed his cock on her clit and could feel her dripping, not from the water that soaked them in the ride either. He continued rubbing her clit with the head of his cock as they made out. Her hand grabbing his head and putting it on her tits so he could lick and suck them while he teased her with his cock.

Her pussy was now so wet he could feel it, so he grabbed the hair on the back of her head, yanked it back, bit her neck and thrust his cock in her all in a swift motion. A scream of ecstasy escaped her lips as he entered her. They kissed and sucked on each other's lips, biting their lips and tongues as they fucked faster and faster. His hands gliding over her ass to hold her close to him he continued to pleasure her. His lips going between her lips, her neck, and tits, they began to sweat. He picked her up by the ass with her legs wrapped around him they began fucking in the standing position. Their bodies locked tightly as they swiveled their hips together. Harder and faster they keep going until she screams in ecstasy. "I'm cumming" she screams so he fucks her even harder, her body shivers as his cock throbs inside of her "Oh my god, this feels so good Patrick" she moans. He knows she's not faking because his cock can feel her pussy soaking.

He then puts her down turns her around and bends her over the control panel. He starts to fuck her, fast, and hard in the standing doggy style position. She is still feeling the effects from her last orgasm when he does this, so her pussy just keeps his cock wet. He smacks her ass and pulls her hair occasionally, and before you know it, again, she is cumming. He slams his cock in her and holds it there as she cums once again. Making it throb to her orgasm. They are both still wet, but from sweat. He pulls his cock out and rubs it up and down her pussy, teasing her ass too. He then puts the head of his cock in as he reaches over and starts playing with her clit. Still sensitive from the orgasms she now is trying hard to keep control of her body as her legs shake beneath her. He slowly puts more than just the head in as he rubs her clit faster and harder. "Oh fuck Patrick you're going to make me cum again!" she begins to shiver and right when she is about to orgasm, he places pressure on her clit while slamming his cock in her once more. He fucks her until pussy is just dripping, his cock is wet and shiny and he goes in and out of her. Her body shivers a few more times before her orgasm is over. He feels this and leaves his cock throbbing in her while her body comes down from the experience.

"Your turn" she pulls his wet cock out of her, kneels down and proceeds to jerk him off on her face. Rubbing his cock between her lips and tits she jerks him off harder and faster. "I'm cumming" Patrick warns her, "I'm cumming!" her warns her again, but she continues to just jerk his rock hard cock on her lips, "Oh fuck I'M CUMMING!" he says one final time before exploding all over her. His cock shoots warm jizz all over her lips and drips down onto her tits. She rubs it all over herself sensually as his legs stretch and his cock finishes unloading the last drips of sperm. "Fuck me" Patrick says.

Danielle gets up, licks her lips and finishes rubbing cum onto her body. "Since neither of us has anything to clean ourselves with we might as well go back on that water ride and get a free rinse." Patrick smiles "that's a pretty smart idea Danielle." Danielle kisses him as she fixes her bikini top and he puts his cock away. Once done he grabs her hand and they start walking away. "Who would have thought we'd have the best time on a ride that's closed."

The end.