This Story Sucks Ass

Story Info
A surreal transsexual horror romp.
3.2k words
4.58
22.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
933 Followers

Part 1, The Intro

Some very few of you may know who Matt is. For those of you who do not let me make a short story even shorter. Matt was sucked into a dimensional portal created by the meeting of two very special books, soon after he met up with some shemales who turned him into a girl and banged him. Afterwards, he ran afoul of a tribe of penguins, and fleeing them he (well now a she) was trapped in a cave and, um, encountered some rather nasty creatures. Fortunately our protagonist escaped and that's where we left off.

So what happened to Matt next, well she wasn't looking where she was going and fell off a cliff. So she is very dead. I know, it's a terrible way to start a porn story. You're here to masturbate right? These unpleasant thoughts of death are no doubt sending readers running away from their computers, crying at the inhumanity of man to man, or at least the inhumanity of cliffs and gravity to a man that was turned into a woman. For those of you who want to be cheered up, I will tell you a cute little story.

There was a small blue creature with a foul mouth in this world that stumbled onto Matt's decaying body. The creature was basically just a furry ball with three limbs and one eye. "Yippie!" It cried, thrilled. "This shit will feed my family for months!" So, the little creature dragged Matt's heavy ass body all the mother fucking way back to his den and presented it to his wife.

She was less then thrilled.

"What is this??? You expect our babies to grow big and strong off road kill? My mother was right about you!"

Our blue hero was mortified, "Listen up bitch! Look how much meat there is! My boys need meat to help 'em grow big and strong, so they can whoop ass when their grown. If you had your way they'd be hopping around like little girls singing how much they love veggies. WELL NOT IN MY HOUSE!"

The wife, angered, simply stormed off to her room, the children sat in the corner, quivering at the sight of father's rage.

Isn't that cute? Little blue tripod children sobbing like girly tripod bitches, haha, good times. So anyway, the dad went to his wife and they worked it out like reasonable adults, screaming and carrying on for hours, generally paying attention to the needs of both parties. For example papa tripod said "Mama tripod, when you contradict my rules I feel that you are a bitch." And momma tripod said, "Honey, we need to think about the fucking children, not our damn personal despites you stupid mother fucker."

So it was agreed that they would eat only half the body, then collect nutritious veggies to feed them after that. Relieved the argument was over they made up by having hot tripod sex, which I cannot describe because the act is so gross you, faithful reader, would flee this story in terror.

They left the half eaten body along the bank of a nearby river. It just so happened that this was the river on the edge of the field where Matt had arrived in this world. Her body hadn't been laying for long when it was stumbled upon by two rather unique girls, Kala and Charu.

These just happen to be the same shemales that put Matt into her unwelcome female situation. Upon seeing Matt's decaying body on the ground they felt a sense of guilt at the poor fool's fate, and they decided that they would have her resurrected (at a cost of half her experience points for that level) and so they dragged her carcass off. At first they were going to take her to their lofty manner and pamper her as a way of saying sorry for taking your manhood, raping you, and leaving you to your fate, but the road was blocked and they would have had to take another route adding five minutes to their trip.

Since their torture dungeon was nearby they went ahead and took him there. In their own experience the next best thing to being cared for hand and foot in a beautiful place was being subjected to the sick whims of another. Namely their whims.

Part 2, Our Tale

Matt awoke from death easily, he hadn't gained much experience during his stay at level ten, but he had become a women. Since he was now back to the beginning of 10 (a tenth level rogue if you must now) he lost the temporary template of femininity, much to his relief. Trust me, it works. Says so in the Dungeon Master's guide. OK, maybe I edited the guide some.

At any rate Matt's pleasure at seeing his genitals restored passed quickly, for he recognized the figure standing over him. Dark skinned, large tits and ass, hair down to her waist, butt naked as Matt himself had awakened. It was Kala, looking rather different then the last time he'd seen her. Her ass was larger, if that was possible, her lips and nails were painted blue, her hair dyed the same color, and not just the hair on her head.

Matt was rather unhappy to see her. "Hey, ah, Kala was it?" Matt hurried away on his hands and knees, taking a look around. It was a large dungeon, lit not by torches, but Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs (very environmentally friendly) which were spaced unevenly, casting shadows everywhere. Kala didn't move.

Matt got to his feet and walked towards the dungeon's one door. Just before he stepped through a foot popped out of the darkness in front of him, sending him to the ground quickly. Matt was about to push himself up but was stopped by the sudden weight of Charu standing on his back.

"Going somewhere?"

Matt turned his head to look up at her. Charu had gone red with her hair and nails, her hair was still short, and he saw she'd shaved her pussy. Her ass, while large, didn't seem to have inhumanly increased like Kala's, Matt then saw her foot plant itself on his face. He mumbled, "Sheesh."

Charu hopped off him and grabbed him by the arm, pulling him to his feet. Matt struggled. He tried to pull away but Charu kneed him in the stomach. Matt fell to the ground winded and Charu took hold of his leg, dragging him back towards Kala.

"So meat, how you been?" Kala said, standing over him with a very smug grin.

"I was better off dead."

"AWWWW, you don't want to play with us?" Kala giggled, a very childish sounding giggle, but her smile looked sinister.

"Maybe if I can stay male and you stay female."

Charu shook her head, "But then where would the fun be?"

Kala laughed, and it didn't sound childish at all, in fact Matt thought he might be sick at hearing it. "We could always make do with old fashioned torture."

"No," Charu said, "we wouldn't want to damage our new friend would we?" Charu lifted her foot and pushed her toes against Matt's lips. "My feet are rather dirty, won't you clean them?"

Matt thought about resisting but didn't really want to be hit again, so he parted his lips and let Charu slip her big toe in. She wasn't kidding about them being dirty. Instantly all Matt could taste was salty sweat, when he probed between her toes he tasted dirt. Charu pulled her toes out from between his lips and presented him with the underside, he reached up and took her foot in his hands, licking it up and down with long strokes.

"Let's feminize him again." Charu suggested.

"I'd rather torture him." Countered Kala. "He needs to be broken in." Kala nudged Charu's foot aside and stepped over Matt's head and lowered her pussy to his face. "Drink." Matt, sadly, knew what she was doing, fearing punishment he intended to do as told. A steady stream began to pour out and Matt raised his head, gluing his face to her cunt, slurping down every drop.

Charu smiled, a pleased smile in fact, without a hint of viciousness. Kala wasn't as pleased, "Well I guess he'll be obedient." It didn't take magic powers to see she wanted him to disobey.

Charu returned her foot over his face and Matt tried his best to keep licking her to her satisfaction, wiggling his tongue between each toe, sucking on each toe like a tiny cock.

"What a good boy he is!" Charu smiled at Kala, "Can we keep him this time?"

Kala simply turned and stormed off.

Charu pulled her toes from his mouth and stood over him, he stared up a her dripping sex, it looked smooth and soft. He felt some arousal looking at her, but was still very concerned she would pull out her other organ, which he'd met once, and that was enough.

Charu sank to her knees, her feet rubbing Matt's ears, holding her pussy inches from his face.

"What would you like me to taste like?" She asked.

A bit confused, Matt fell back on everybody's favorite, "Strawberries?"

Charu ran her hand down her stomach to her slit and began rubbing herself. "Ah, yes. Strawberries." She said. Pulling her hand away she lowered herself onto Matt's lips. Pleased that he would be feasting on a tasty pussy rather then having a shemale cock shoved down his throat he willingly opened and started from the bottom, working his way up to her clit, discovering as he did that she did, in fact, taste like strawberries. Why not enjoy it, he thought.

Matt lifted his hands and placed them on her ass, squeezing.

"Oh," Charu said, "You want that?" Charu repositioned slightly and moved her ass over his mouth. Not quite what he had in mind. Seeing his hesitation She reached down and gave his balls a firm squeeze. Not needing a second warning Matt went back to work.

Charu was very pleased. "Umm, your good. We just have to keep you." With those words she reached down and rubbed her clit. It was the second time Matt had seen this, but it was no less odd. A firm penis pushed it's way out from between her nether lips. Slimy and hard it stood almost straight up.

Charu took hold of her cock and spun around, her knees now locked his head in place and she smacked his lips a few times with her dick. Precum spluttered his cheeks, her cock was absolutely pouring the stuff out. It tingled on his lips, igniting desires he knew weren't his. Charu laughed, seeing her stuff work on him as he submitted to her, opening his mouth for her to slip her cock in. It was nice and warm too, thrilled with the sensation she spread her legs and leaned forward, preparing to fuck her new toys mouth.

For Matt the experience was quickly turning fun, her precum flowed steadily into his mouth, it tasted of strawberries and it's heat spread through his body. When she started to pull it out he wrapped his lips around it tightly, and was pleased with her moan. She pressed it back in, hitting his throat, he almost gagged but held on. He felt his gag reflex fade as her precum flowed down his throat. Seeing him ready Charu started fucking his face in earnest, the head passing into and out of his throat without him flinching. She pulled all the way out and slapped him on the face with it a few times, when she pushed back in he felt hands on his shaft. He didn't notice Kala come back into the room.

"Oh Kala, do we have to?" Charu's voice. Kala stood at his feet.

"How about if we make him a girl, but not... totally. Then let's make him suffer just a little, huh babe?" Kala got a giggle of approval from Charu now. Matt realized now that sometimes compromising was a bad thing.

For a moment Matt thought the penis in his mouth was getting bigger, then he realized with sadness that he was shrinking. In moments he was feminine again, but not completely. He felt his dick being stroked. Pinned under Charu he felt around his body with his hands. Breast, a widened ass, a soft jaw line. They'd made him a girl again, but left him his cock.

Charu was delight, "Look at him! Like a new little sister!" Charu pulled herself out of his (alas, now her again) mouth and stood. Matt saw Kala. She'd gotten dressed, and Matt didn't like it. She was wearing one of those silly cowgirl outfits, but that wasn't the problem. Each hand rested on her belt from which hung two long whips.

Charu nudged the new girl over onto her stomach and then up on her hands and knees. "We need to name her, how about Meryl?"

Meryl looked up and saw Kala step in front of her. She unhooked a rope from her belt, swinging it gently from side to side. Meryl felt stark terror, then she felt Charu's cock plunge without ceremony into her ass. Oddly though she felt minimum discomfort, in fact she was sure the cock had shrunk since it had been in her mouth. The precum and spit covering it had been plenty.

Charu leaned over Meryl's back and wrapped an arm around her neck. She pulled her up, Meryl felt Charu's tits pressed into her back. Charu's tongue entered her ear then she whispered, "How about a little bigger, huh? A sweet little toy like you could handle more right?"

To her horror, Meryl felt Charu's cock growing inside her. It became ridiculous. She used her fem voice for the first time (well, the second first time) "AHHH! THAT HURT'S!"

"Aww, you don't like?" Charu taunted. Much to Meryl's surprise though she actually eased up. The cock shoved inside her returned to more normal proportions, and when Charu started to pump it in and out of her ass it elicited a low moan.

Meryl closed her eyes and gave herself to the fucking, thrusting her hips back and forward to help. When Charu slowed down so did she, circling her hips. She could tell Charu liked that by the way she tightened her grip around her neck. Charu took Meryl's hands and held them between their bodies. For a moment things were really nice. Meryl leaned her head back and moaned, listening to the slapping as Charu fucked her. Meryl's dick stood at attention, then she heard a loud crack.

She had almost forgotten Kala. Opening the eyes she saw Kala pull back the whip, with Charu holding her up pounding her ass it left her front exposed, and Kala let fly the whip. It landed hard on her left breast. Meryl squealed and struggled against Charu, but she was too strong. Before she could prepare herself another blow landed on her right breast.

Charu started breathing heavy behind him and she felt her cock expand again. "No..." She meekly resisted. The large cock stretching her asshole painfully. Then Kala laid into her.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Charu started timing her thrust with the blows, pushing in as each hit. Meryl lost count quickly. She shut her eyes tightly, waiting for it to end. Suddenly the blows stopped. Meryl opened her eyes in time to see Kala standing inches away. She took the whip and wrapped it around Meryl's neck, pulling her forward into her sex. This was no problem, Meryl eagerly lapped at Kala's cunt, far better then the whip.

Kala griped her head and started humping her face, Meryl tried her best to get licking but realized Kala was more interested in seeing her pussy smother the poor girl.

From behind Meryl felt precum leaking from her ass, Charu was really flowing. That was nothing though, Charu pushed in one final time and grunted, her cock spraying into him. It sprayed like a hose and Meryl felt cum fill her bowels, the pressure built and built, it was too much for her to handle. Meryl felt herself cum, her own meager load dripping down her thigh.

Charu pulled herself out and cum poured from Meryl's ass, pooling around her feet. Kala smiled and pushed Meryl away. Charu let go and Meryl slumped onto the floor. Charu then laid back and spread her legs, her cock shrinking back inside. Kala knelt over her and they embraced. Meryl saw Kala's cock slide out of her and into Charu's pussy. Then Meryl fell asleep. An old man habit.

When Meryl awoke she was in a soft bed, the room was dark and walls bare. In the corner was a hot tub. It seemed a bit out of place but she welcomed the sight. Slipping in she winched as the hot water flowed over her sore breast and asshole.

The door to the room open and Charu stepped in. She walked over to him and hopped in.

"Don't worry," She said, "I sated for them moment. When you want dinner, follow the hall to the last door on the right."

So she left, and before long hunger led Meryl down the hall. When he opened the door he saw the dining room. It was furnished fabulously, quite a clash with the dungeon atmosphere the place had. Sitting at a long table were Kala and Charu, along with a penguin. Meryl remembered the last penguins she'd met and approached with caution. On the table in front of them were two books.

Seeing Meryl enter the penguin hopped out of his chair and rushed over to her. She held her breath.

"Do I know you?" It asked, in perfect English.

"No." Meryl replied. At least, she thought, not that I'd admit to.

"Of course," Said the penguin, "That was a women and you are a... ah... thing."

Kala and Charu giggled.

"Where," asked the penguin, "did you two find this thing?" Meryl felt rather offended.

"That things our new favorite pet, I think you should give her some respect." Charu stuck up for Meryl.

"Of course, my apologies. I bid you ado ladies." The penguin bowed, and showed himself out.

"Sit down Meryl." Said Kala.

Meryl approached the table cautiously, sitting in between them.

"It's time for a talk," said Kala. "You'll be with us for a while so you better get to know us."

Talk they did. At first Meryl was frightened, but soon saw that their minds weren't on sex at the moment. Rather, they instructed her on the layout of the cave, informing her first and foremost that it was impossible to leave without their blessing. This brought Meryl to her most important question.

"What are you? Where am I? Why are you doing this to me? Can we eat now?"

Okay so it was like four questions, and they were all pretty important, especially the last one.

Kala answered, "Were sisters, this is our cave, for fun, and the pot pies are done in 5 minutes."

Meryl thought for a minute. "That's not what I meant, WHAT ARE YOU?"

Charu smiled, "Sisters."

"Never mind," Meryl gave up, "let's just eat."

YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
933 Followers