This Thing Called Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to join in but I noticed Eager wasn't living up to his name. He was watching a bit but only half hard and seemed dejected. Tug noticed too and demanded Eager come over to him.

"You really want in on this frat?" Tug asked.

"I did," Eager said, not so sure anymore.

Then down on all fours," Tug demanded.

"What?"

Tug shoved him to the ground. Eager started to rise but Tug slapped him hard on his ass and he was stunned into place long enough for Tug to grab the lube and squeeze some in.

"Do this and you're in for sure," Tug said and Eager nodded.

Eager grimaced as Tug entered and started pounding.

I saw the pain on eager's face and his cock had gone flaccid. Tug was fucking like a bull in a china shop. I grabbed the lube and poured some into my hand and leaned in to Eager.

"This will help make it feel better," I said and grabbed his cock.

I kept one hand on Eager's bare back and the other I used to stroke his dick. I wasn't tender; the moment didn't call for it so I stroked him hard and fast. He was hard almost instantly and grunting as I continued the loud squishy hand job.

"Is that better," I asked and he nodded and moaned in response.

"Oh yes baby stroke that hard dick!" Tug said. He called me baby, Tug was growing on me.

I was stroking him like a machine, hard and firm and I felt it building.

"Uh, uh, un, uh, aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh," Eager mentioned as he suddenly tensed.

Holy shit he came hard. The first shot went further than the length of his body somewhere further into the room as did the next two shots then they stayed more local but kept going, he was a major shooter. He spurted eight times before his squirts started to linger on the head of his dick and pour out to a more modest amount. His body was shaking and he was breathing hard and then he started to push back against Tug fucking faster.

"Your ass is in pledge, damn you're good boy. Fuck dude, yeah, ohhh fuuuuccckkk!" Tug gripped Eager's hips and plunged as deep as he could and came right in Eager's ass. Tug then stepped up, cock still hard and moved to join the group.

Eager rolled onto his back and said, "Please take me in your mouth".

I did and though he was softening at first he quickly hardened again and I took a long time sucking him slowly, he was writhing on the floor like he was experiencing something he never had before and maybe he hadn't, I began to think he was a virgin. I kept up the slow soft sucking of his cock while occasionally eyeing the very non slow aggressive sucking and fucking going on nearby.

It was strange that I had such intense feelings for Flavia but I felt no jealousy watching her with one guy in her mouth and one in her ass and one in her hand, look at me, I'm growing up. I refocused on eager.

"These are fake, are you okay if I take them off?" I asked Eager.

He nodded yes then nodded towards his dick as if to say hurry and continue please. I ripped off my top then the Velcro and threw the fake tits aside and returned to Eager. He moaned anew at the contact and slammed a hand against the floor and groaned. Flavia looked at me and winked, she knew who I was after all.

Instead of winking back I closed my eyes and bobbed my head for Eager. He tensed and raised his hips and shot another load into my mouth as he groaned and grunted and spurted another insane amount. Eager was special that way. When he was done I continued sucking him and he was clearly okay with it and I thought about Flavia and what our first time would be like.

12