This Wasn't Supposed To Happen

Story Info
Family matters heat up after siblings accidentally have sex.
20.8k words
4.45
178.4k
194
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Everyone in this story is college-age / eighteen or older. It involves explicit sex between two loving siblings and their parents. It is pure fantasy and nothing more. If you are offended by this subject matter, you've been warned!

*

The day finally came when Jake was fully settled into his dorm and ready to start his freshman year of college. While he attended school just across town from his childhood home, he was eighteen now; he wanted the full college experience and was anxious to stop living at his parents house and to finally be on his own. The same was true of his sister, Kara. She was his non-identical twin, and started school at the same college at the same time, with the same eagerness to become independent and break free of childhood.

Freshman year started like a whirlwind. New classes, new friends, new challenges to overcome. Among the many things Jake had to do was to find a fraternity, which was customary at a large school like his. He quickly targeted Kappa Sigma, and began to make connections there. He was fortunate enough to meet the right people at the right time, and didn't have too much trouble getting in, without too many embarrassing rituals to suffer through.

The Kappa Sigma fraternity had a close relationship with the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority. In fact, Jake was lucky enough to be chosen as one of the new freshman members to be "used" as part of a hazing ritual for a new group of KKG pledges. Jake was told almost nothing, just that he was to show up at the KKG house at a particular place and time, when all would be explained.

The evening in question came around, and Jake and several fellow freshman members of Kappa Sigma piled into a van. All eight of them drove off toward the Kappa Kappa Gamma house, chatting with a mixture of nervousness and excitement about what was about to happen.

"What do you think we'll have to do?" one of them said.

"It involves the Gamma girls, so I frankly don't care," another replied. They all laughed, not knowing what this had in store for them.

When they reached the KKG house, a beautiful, blonde upperclassman was there. She flushed them all out of the van.

"Hurry up, dumbasses!" she barked at them, "We don't have all night here. Now line up." The guys lined up. "My name's Lisa. Just follow me and just do what I say," she added. They followed. She led them through the back door of the KKG house, up some stairs, and into a room.

The room was divided by a wall, with a small gap allowing passage to the other side at one end. Along the center of the wall, roughly waist-high, were a series of holes.

"Now line up, shoulder to shoulder," Lisa ordered them. They did this. Each of them was now standing in front of a hole. "So tonight's your lucky night. You eight pieces of shit are the only sorry-asses I was able to get from Kappa Sigma for one of our initiations of our newest sisters. Don't ask what the others are. This is the one you're a part of."

She walked up and down the line, inspecting the guys, and giving them obvious looks of disappointment.

"In a moment, I'm gonna bring them in and line them up on the other side of this wall. You won't see them, you won't hear them. They won't see or hear you, but everyone will do what they're told. Understood?" The guys all nodded. "Good. And when we're done here, none of you will speak of this again. Still with me?" They all nodded again. "I can't hear you!"

"Yes!" they all said, loudly.

"Fan-fucking-tastic. Now stay here, just like that." Lisa went around to the other side of the wall, and then out the door. A few minutes later, the guys heard the door open.

"Come on, get the fuck in there!" she growled. The guys could hear the sound of bare feet slapping the floor, as the girls quickly filed in. "Now line up in front of those holes."

On the other side of the wall, unbeknownst to the guys, were eight completely naked sorority sisters. Lisa had forced them to gather in the common room of the KKG house and then strip out of their clothes. She humiliated them, calling them names like tiny-tits. They were forced to touch each other's breasts. She pinched her nose and said, "Pee-ew! Do you even wash those pussies?" This was all just part of the hazing, but it did the job of forcing the group into a state of submission to her. She was power hungry, as the head of the KKG house, and loved it.

After arranging them into an order and leading them all into the room that concealed the guys, she addressed the group again. "No self-respecting Kappa Kappa Gamma sister joins our rank as a virgin. That's beneath us. And since you're a bunch of homely losers, who couldn't possibly have had sex yet, I've decided to do you one favor; just one. I found you some losers from Kappa Sigma to help you out. But since you're all such losers, you're gonna have to fuck without seeing each other as punishment. That's what the wall is for."

Jake's sister, Kara, was among the girls that Lisa had lined up. Kara was beautiful and tall, with smooth skin, long, dirty blonde hair, a gorgeous body, including a perfect set of boobs, and was usually the alpha female. She hated being bossed around by Lisa. Lisa already hated Kara, because she was exactly the sort of sister she felt threatened by.

On the other hand, Kara was ready to put up with Lisa's shenanigans, both to get into KKG, but also because she desperately wanted to get fucked by a college guy. She was horny, jacked up on hormones, and already starting to feel wet at the idea that some mysterious guy was on the other side of the hole, ready to fuck her. All the awkward high school years she had to endure had finally led her to this. She turned to her new friend Anna, standing next to her. They exchanged an excited, amused look.

Lisa walked to the other side of the wall to address the guys.

"Okay guys! What are you waiting for? Are you gay or something? Get those fucking clothes off!" The guys were still bewildered from hearing what Lisa had just told the girls about making them have sex.

They looked at each other with excitement, as if to say, "Is this really happening? This is awesome!"

"Hurry up! Jesus," Lisa groaned. The guys quickly started removing their clothes while she watched. Soon enough, all eight guys were standing there, nervously aware that Lisa was able to see their penises.

"Are you serious?" she said. "You guys call those cocks? What are you, like twelve years old still?" She did her best to shame them, just like she had done to the girls. "Oh well, they'll have to do." Lisa handed each guy a condom, and ordered that they put them on. She then went back to the girls' side. "Well all you get tonight are little-boy penises, apparently, but with any luck Kappa Sigma will turn them into men." The girls giggled.

"Okay, girls. Party time! Stick those pussies up against the wall!" The girls each placed their naked bottoms against the wall, covering the hole, and then bent forward, trying to angle their vaginas toward the openings. Lisa went to the guys' side. "Now get fucking!" she yelled, "These are my girls, and they better get what they deserve!"

The guys were already massively erect, in anticipation of what was about to happen. Jake couldn't believe it. He was about to have sex with a girl for the first time. He'd waited so long for this day, and it was finally here; the day he'd finally insert his cock inside a girl's pussy. They lined up in front of the holes, shaking with excitement, then inserted their penises into the holes where they made instant contact with an unknown vagina on the other side and, with a little adjustment this way or that, slid deep inside.

Jake felt a little resistance, as a mysterious pussy stretched wider and swallowed his cock. It was the best sensation that he'd ever felt in his life. He could feel himself throbbing deep inside her. He could feel how slick and wet she was already. He moved his penis back and forth, awkwardly pressing up against the wall, and felt her vaginal walls clenching him tight. He glanced down the line, and was amazed to see seven other guys pressing their bodies as close to the wall as they could, thrusting their penises in and out of the holes. They went in dry, and came out glistening with juices from the girl they were partnered with on the other side.

Lisa traveled back and forth between the partition. She watched the guys exerting force from one side, and the girls bent over on the other side, with their butts raised up against the wall, and their young boobs swinging back and forth as they received their partner's cock from behind.

The girls started moaning and whining with pleasure, Kara among them. She felt so dirty, so nasty, and she loved it. She loved the feeling of this cock driving deep into her pussy. She loved the sensation of her own wetness and how it coated and lubricated the cock that was penetrating her. She was tingling all over, full of lust and thirst for this cock. She could smell her own arousal emanating from her pussy, which turned her on even more. She rubbed her clit and thrust her hips back and forth to add more force to the entry of the unknown penis into her waiting vagina.

She looked over at Anna and saw her boobs bouncing about as she got fucked by her own partner. Anna turned, and they exchanged looks of surprise, joy, and amusement at the sight of being fucked in front of each other. They were imagining the hot, muscular hunks on the other side of the wall, grunting and pumping their massive cocks through the holes.

Lisa shouted at the guys, "If any of you come, I swear to god I will march you out in front of the girls and you will feel humiliation like you've never felt before. So keep it together, because we're not done yet." After another minute or two of fucking, Lisa ordered everyone to stop. The guys withdrew their penises and the girls stood back up, catching their breath.

"That was fucking pathetic," Lisa told the girls. "I'm actually embarrassed for the guys that they put in all that effort and you all just stood there taking it like the losers that you are. I don't think you truly appreciate what I'm doing for you here!" She paced back and forth in front of them.

"I think we'd better give the guys an apology. How about that? You owe them something now for being a bunch of sorry fucks with nasty-ass pussies. Get on your knees in front of those holes!" The girls followed orders. Lisa approached the guys. "Okay guys, the girls have decided that they'd like to suck your dicks to apologize for being such losers. So let's go. Condoms off! Get back inside there."

The guys ripped off their condoms and inserted their penises back into the holes. On the other side, the girls all reacted with surprise seeing erect penises coming through all the holes. They started laughing, turning to each other, red with embarrassment. They were each seeing the very penis that was just inside them, moments ago.

"What the fuck?!" yelled Lisa, "Have none of you shits seen a cock before?" The girls were still giggling. They reached forward and gently grasped the penis bobbing in the air in front of their faces. They started moving them about and playing with them. Kara was mesmerized with hers. It was absolutely beautiful. Long, thick, and well-shaped. She was fascinated by the little, glistening bit of pre-cum at the tip of its well-defined head.

She glanced at Anna, who pouted back at her. The penis Anna got was much smaller and slightly funny looking. Kara threw her head back and laughed, then Anna did too.

"Come on girls, get those cocks in your mouths!" Lisa demanded. The girls all slid the penises into their mouths and began sucking on them. Kara could feel how hard her partner's cock was throbbing; how excited, how overcome with pleasure he was. She licked the little bit of pre-cum off his tip, which tasted a bit salty. She massaged his shaft with her tongue, and then sucked it hard, like an excited kid with a popsicle.

She flared her nostrils and deeply inhaled the strong, musky odor of his penis, which it gave off in its heightened state of arousal. She loved this smell. She wanted to drink it in and surround her body with it. She could taste the mystery penis leaking in her mouth. She, too, was leaking; she felt her pussy practically dripping with erotic excitement.

On the other side of the wall, Jake was beside himself with the pleasure he was getting from his partner. Whoever she was, she was clearly aroused and excited to be giving him a blow job. She sucked him excitedly, trying to take his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. He was aching and swollen, and didn't know how much longer he could possibly last.

Fortunately, Lisa then said, "Now keep sucking those dicks! Faster! I want the guys to come in your mouths. You're going to know the taste of their cum." They sucked harder and faster. "And after they come in your mouth, you're going to prove it and show me, and then swallow it like the fucking losers that you are!"

The girls increased the ferocity with which they sucked their partners, albeit panicking about the moment when all of a sudden they'd feel their mouth unexpectedly flood with semen. Except for Kara -- she couldn't wait. She wanted her partner to come all over her; in her mouth, on her face, on her breasts. She wanted to know who he was, to be sure he was as hot as she imagined he was. Who knows, maybe they'd hit it off, and be able to fuck properly. They could spend all freshman year fucking in her dorm room. He'd eat her pussy, she'd suck his cock, and then they'd fuck their way through the Kama Sutra together. She had it all planned out.

The guys shivered and moaned as the mysterious mouths on the other side of the wall frantically sucked their cocks, trying to coax them to ejaculation. Before long, Jake could feel the sudden tingling rising in his body. The great swell of pleasure about to overtake him. He couldn't resist. It quickly took hold and gripped him. His penis started spasming as it released a powerful spurt into the girl's mouth, followed by another, and another, filling her mouth while his balls emptied in surges of pleasure.

Kara was taken by surprise at the sensation of the force of the initial squirts. The warm, milky substance shot through her mouth and coated her tongue. She could feel the spasms happening again and again, along with the pumping of fluid into her mouth. She managed to stop herself from gagging, but wanted to laugh. She was thrilled at what she was able to do to her partner. His cum had the sweet taste of victory.

"Okay, let's see," said Lisa, going down the line. "Open!" she shouted at each girl. The girls tilted their heads back and opened their mouths, revealing their tongues bathing in a whitish pool of semen. "Good," she said to each girl, as she saw this. "Now everyone swallow," she said. All the girls mustered up the courage to swallow their partner's cum. Many of them twisted their faces in disgust, and then laughed when they finally got it down.

Lisa got a sort of pleasure, seeing her new sisters subjected to this experience. Some had cum running down their chins and dripping onto their breasts. It was all humorous to her. "Wow! Good job. Maybe some of you aren't such losers after all. We'll see. Now get up and get the fuck out of here!" The girls all scrambled to their feet and hurried out of the room, murmuring to each other.

Lisa went around to the guys' side. "Why are you still naked?! Get dressed, assholes! You did your job." The guys quickly put their clothes back on. Lisa led them back out of the KKG house the way they came, and to their van.

"Remember, this never happened," she explained to them, sternly. They all nodded. "Now get lost." She turned and waltzed back into the house. The guys crowded back into the van and sped off, launching into cheers.

Days passed and Jake could not get the event out of his mind. Over and over he recalled the feeling of his partner's pussy, how it felt to have her suck his cock, and the amazing feeling of his orgasm inside her mouth. It was like a dream come true. If this was college life, he never wanted it to end.

The weekend approached, and his family called to invite him and Kara home for dinner. They reluctantly agreed. There was no way they couldn't see their parents from time to time since they were just across town. Saturday night arrived and he was halfway home when he received a text message that his parents would be late.

"Just hang out for a bit," they had said. So he let himself in, flopped down on the couch, and switched the tv on. Shortly thereafter, Kara arrived and joined him on the couch.

"What's up?" she said, casually.

"Not much. How's school been so far?" said Jake.

"It's been... pretty interesting," Kara said with a smirk.

"How so?" he said.

"Oh nothing, classes have been fine. I've met some cool friends. Just that some eye opening experiences happened during pledge week."

"Oh, you joined a sorority?"

"Yeah. Kappa Kappa Gamma," she replied. Jake was surprised. Of all the sororities she could have joined, she had to join the one most closely associated with his fraternity? He needed to know more.

"Like what?" he asked.

"Nothing I can tell you," she laughed.

He laughed back. "Try me."

She sighed. "Look, all I can tell you is that it culminated in a pretty wild ritual. A bunch of us were, uh, initiated in a unique way."

"Huh. How was it unique?"

"I've said enough already," she said dismissively.

"Come on, I won't tell anyone," Jake said.

"Just leave it. I can't tell you that stuff, you're my brother."

"Well how do I know it really happened then?"

"Screw you! Why would I bother to lie about all this? It's nothing. We just got a sort of initiation by a bunch of guys, we couldn't see them, and they couldn't see us, but it was quite an experience, like I said."

Jake's heart stopped. This sure sounded familiar. Now he really needed to know, to make sure she wasn't referring to the same event he was at.

Jake said, "Um... I heard about one thing. You didn't happen to go to that hazing ritual with... the wall, and the holes?"

Kara's eyes widened. "What the fuck! How did you hear about that?"

"Uh... some guys were talking about it..." Jake said, after some hesitation.

Kara turned red, realizing that her brother knew what she had done; that she had anonymous sex with a stranger during her hazing ritual. "If you tell anyone, I'll fucking kill you!" she said, swatting Jake.

Jake laughed. "Was it good?" he joked. Truthfully, he was nervous. She didn't know he was actually there. With all the guys present, it was unlikely that he was paired with Kara, but he had to just make sure, or else it would gnaw at him endlessly.

"Haha, yeah it was pretty fucking awesome," admitted Kara.

"So you don't know who you were with?"

"Nope. But, man, I wish I did!" she grinned deviously. Whomever she was with, she sure seemed to have enjoyed it. Now he really wanted to be sure it wasn't him.

"Well where were you? Maybe I can find out which guy had that spot on the other side."

"Eww! Why do you even care so much who I was with?"

"I'm just trying to help. If you don't want to know, then fine. But all you'd need to tell me is whether you were on the left or right side of the room, and how many people over from the wall."

"What the hell is the left side or right side of the room? That depends on who's facing where, doofus."

"I meant-- were you on the left or right side, when YOU were facing the wall? Not based on how I was facing it. -- I mean, how the guys were facing it." Suddenly Jake realized what he had just said. He started cursing in his head.

Kara froze and looked like she had just seen a ghost. Then she leapt out of her seat and put her hands over her mouth.